• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MCH Multiverse 2: Evil vs Oblivion - Day 6 - 11/17/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
With OoT mafia done and over, this game should continue to ongoing @returnofMCH @Drift

Since it didn't fill up completely (11/13) players you may decide to cut roles or return the game to the queue / scrap it entirely.
I'll hear what happens!

sure
may I ask you read the rules for the sake of formality?
I read them three times just now. Curious how they differ from ME's standard ruleset, other than the request for a mentioning my favourite villain from any media. I honestly thought we had done away with that kind of thing because most of our rulesets in this forum are very similar.

Favourite villain? Hmm... I honestly don't spend much time paying attention to villains, honestly.

Probably the Dominion from Star Trek.

I honestly thought we had done away with that kind of thing because most of our rulesets in this forum are very similar.
perhaps, but considering a recent game where it was clear a number of players didn't bother to read what kind of game they were playing, I figured it was worth reintroducing
that said, @ALL MIGHT and @jdthebud (missed your post before, sorry), since AE has given away the question, I'll just add you, but would be nice if you take a look ^^

Does the rest of us need to state their old/new names? If so: Weiss Schnee -> CheffOfGames

Random question: how often do people change their usernames on this site? It seems that, while folks appear to announce the changes, it still might be hard to remember a person's old name(s) when thinking back on how they've acted in previous mafia games under certain circumstances.

Random question: how often do people change their usernames on this site? It seems that, while folks appear to announce the changes, it still might be hard to remember a person's old name(s) when thinking back on how they've acted in previous mafia games under certain circumstances.
These name changes were temporary for Halloween events, so they won't end up being relevant to this game anymore.
Other than this, the system only gives each person the right to change their name every 90 days, but an admin may do it too if there are circumstances warranting it (this is rare outside of these events).

I do play on another couple of sites, but I'm looking to expand to one where I don't have an established meta.

EElHoua.jpg

@Drift I did read the rules actually, though it was after the signup :p

But anyway, it's gotta be the Joker.

Not sure if I see the connection, there. I'm new to the site - I'm not an established member under a different name. After a bunch of game on this site, I would expect to have "some" form of a meta for me. So my question was around the changing of usernames for existing members, not my particular situation (which IMO is not the same).

Did I misunderstand your "?" there, or.......

Not sure if I see the connection, there. I'm new to the site - I'm not an established member under a different name. After a bunch of game on this site, I would expect to have "some" form of a meta for me. So my question was around the changing of usernames for existing members, not my particular situation (which IMO is not the same).

Did I misunderstand your "?" there, or.......
you're hiding your meta while trying to get people to give you info so you can check their meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom