• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MCH Multiverse 2: Evil vs Oblivion - Day 6 - 11/17/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather lynch jd first. If he's the Roleblocker, removing him should be our first priority and then we could lynch the Neighbourizer if he's Mafia. I don't really remember ALL MIGHT sticking up for jd anyway.

I would rather lynch jd first. If he's the Roleblocker, removing him should be our first priority and then we could lynch the Neighbourizer if he's Mafia. I don't really remember ALL MIGHT sticking up for jd anyway.
It's a safe lynch too, I suppose, so I'm up for it, even though if he's telling the truth we could lose out on an extra protection power. I guess AM sticking up for jd isn't exactly the right phrasing, but saying Ezlo could be a Mafia watcher seems like a stretch in jd's favor.

I’m up for this.

Personally I have a hard time believing he would recruit me if he’s scum neighborizer, I’d think he would pick Mez, unless they’re scum together. Anyway I don’t think I’d lynch him so soon.

I'm not saying if AM's town, jd's cleared. But if AM's scum, I think we can be more sure of lynching jd.
Are you trying to bring us closer to Lylo? I was just saying that if JD flips Town, then Mezlo is possibly scum.

That was not clear to me, sorry. But I doubt Ezlo's a Mafia Watcher either way, so I'm still wary of the doubt you're casting on him.
After playing a few games with him I know what he's capable of. That's not shading, I'm just sharing a sentiment. Mezlo isn't even one of my top suspects, as funnier can confirm.
This just feels off. I think we have a good two lynches here.
Honestly, that's the impression I get from you. You usually have more substance in your posts, but this would be the second time you said my posts felt off without elaborating. It just feels CWAC-y to me.

...busy day for mch again apparently
actions are locked, processing and update when I'm fully available

d4 start: Fried Eggman

Day 4: Fried Eggman

Whispers. The thirteen figures were whispering among themselves. The man in the cloak stood there, calmly, watching them impassively as they deliberated.
"You still haven't explained why we should help you," pointed out the rotund man with the glorious mustache, "while it is true that we are evil, we are also not in the business of charity. Everything we do, we do for our own cause, to help advance our evil plans. I don't see how helping you will in any way aid my fight against that blasted hedgehog."
The figure in the cloak laughed.
"Don't you see?" he said, "I have liberated you from such trivial trifles as defeating Sonic the Hedgehog. I have taken you off the pages of your books, out of your television shows and movies, or even from your video games and brought you to the real world. No longer will you be plagued by your pesky adversaries. Here you are free from them and free to do as you please."
"Except, apparently, that you want us to work for you," muttered a sorcerer in a green cloak.
"Lord Voldemort works for no one!" shouted another powerful wizard, slightly reptilian looking.
Voldemort pulled out his wand and pointed it at the lone figure in the shadows.
"Avada Kedavra!"
A burst of green light erupted from the end of the Dark Lord's wand. The figure smirked and made no effort to dodge. Instead, he reached a hand into his cloak and began muttering.
As the light approached, the figure pulled out a mystical talisman, which absorbed the mystical energy.
Voldemort snarled and fired off several more spells, with the same result.
"Enough," said the figure, now slightly annoyed. The talisman glowed bright red and fired off a beam of energy which singed the edge of Voldemort's robes, catching them on fire.
As the evil wizard doused his robes, the figure looked at the assembled villains.
"Any more questions?" he asked.

Lone_Garurumon and Elementar approached Elementar's research lab. Elementar immediately went over to his laptop and scanned his databases.
"All of the information I had is still here, and the database is triple encrypted," he said, "there are very few people capable of breaking into a triple encrypted database without leaving a trace of their presence."
"I'm guessing we can rule at least one of them out," Lone said, "considering it wouldn't make sense for ME to start this nonsense and then send us to investigate it."
The master of elements shook his head.
"Standard logic doesn't really apply with ME," he said, "it is possible he's become a Troll again."
"I did find it slightly odd how Lord Voldemort barely did any damage to him," Lone said, thoughtfully, "in standard science vs. magic scenarios magic usually wins."
"In any case, we need to figure out a way of sending back these cretins," said Elementar, "I hadn't perfected a means of transporting them into this world to begin with, so whoever may have stolen my data would have also had to extrapolate it into something viable."
Lone sighed, looking over the complex codes and calculations.
"Lets get to work," he said.

Maniacal Engineer was walking home after a few rounds of drinks at the RM Bar, looking to get to sleep. Suddenly, the ground shook as a massive object flew overhead. Another Death Egg had launched from RM and was hovering overhead.
"Surrender," broadcasted a voice from within the mustached death machine, "all shall bow to the superior technology and intelligence of Dr. Ivo Robotnik!"
The Section Head sighed.
"For fuck's sake," he muttered, "why does all this stupid shit happen?"
With the press of a button on his robotic arm, the Super Moderator transported himself to the Death Egg's control room.
Dr. Robotnik sat behind the console, observing the panicking users below, and taking pot shots at them with the base's smaller surface cannons. The evil scientist laughed and twirled his glorious mustache. Neither he nor his badniks had noticed ME's arrival.
Stealthily, the F&G Boss crept to the nearest console and interfaced with it. Hacking the encrypted operating system, Maniacal Engineer uploaded a computer virus to the mainframe and teleported away.
Moments later, the Death Egg's weapon systems suffered a massive malfunction and shut down. Meanwhile, the base's propulsion systems kicked in and blasted it out of the Fun and Games Section's orbit.
"What?" shouted the rotund scientist, "what is going on here?"
Robotnik attempted to access his systems and purge the virus, but received a massive shock for his troubles.
A message came through on his viewscreen. Maniacal Engineer was sitting at his study desk in his house, feet kicked up and looking completely relaxed. A Sega Genesis controller in one hand, and a glass of whiskey in the other.
"Oh, hello there!" he said, holding out his glass in a mock toast, "nice of you to drop in."
"Who are you?" demanded Robotnik, banging his gloved fists on his consoles.
"I'm ME," said ME, "but you probably already knew that, didn't you? Somebody has told you about ME, and wants you to cause havoc in my section."
The evil doctor fumed silently.
"Who is it?" asked the Section Head, "who sent you?"
"I will tell you nothing!" the villain shouted.
"I'd reconsider if I were you," ME said, brandishing the controller menacingly, "I've hacked into your systems and plugged them all into this little controller here. I have complete control over your base."
"You can control my entire Death Egg from that?" scoffed Robotnik.
"Seemed appropriate," replied the F&G Boss.
"You're bluffing," stated the evil doctor.
In response, Maniacal Engineer pushed on the D-pad, causing the Death Egg to soar even higher into the atmosphere. He flew the base in circles for a few moments, causing the mustached madman to get airsick.
"Have I proven my point?" asked the Modfather, putting the controller down for a moment.
"Yes, but I can't tell you anything," Robotnik said, "I don't know who sent me, just that he was very powerful and seemed to dislike you."
"...doesn't really narrow it down much," muttered the Section Head, "all my enemies have to be powerful or I'd have eradicated them."
The Super Moderator turned his attention back to the matter at hand.
"If you have no useful information for me, then I have no further need for you. You have caused pain and suffering in my Section, and I cannot tolerate that."
"What are you going to do?" asked Robotnik, his mustache drooping.
In response, ME flew the Death Egg into the sun.

Night three is over!
MegaPod was killed!

Dear MegaPod, you are Dr Eggman from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise!

image.jpg
The world's smartest person, You try to rule the world, but always lose at the hands of that meddlesome hedgehog and his friends. For over 25 years you tried, and then you finally won with the help of Infinite in Sonic Forces while sonic was mysteriously absent until it was too late. However, You ARE a doctor, and as such you can use that morally ambiguous doctorate to save other evil folk from the true evils that have no standards, because everyone, evil or not, has standards.

As such you are the Doctor once a night, You may PM the hosts with the command Protect: (Player) to protect them from the nightkill

You are allied with the Town, and you win when all threats to your faction are dead.
"Looks like this particular battle is sunny side over," chuckled the true mad scientist.

Making a call here. Day 4 is extended due to the delay, ending on Monday, November 13 at 6:30 PM CST: Countdown to Nov 13, 2017 6:30 pm in Chicago
I will handle the update if necessary (again)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess there's no real reason to delay it.

Vote: jdthebud

See, if he's mafia, it's easy to claim Jailkeeper because he knows I no longer have any shots (since I said so), and he could just claim to have "protected" his target by simply not killing them. And if he's telling the truth, it's not like we'll end up in LYLO next day, since there are 9 players left.

So, uh... how's everybody doing this fine evening?

btw @AussieEevee you joined this site on my birthday. Nothing about that is at all relevant to this game but I felt like pointing it out because idk why. :p

Wait, a cop check got me as scum? I'm flabbergasted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom