• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MCH Multiverse 2: Evil vs Oblivion - Day 6 - 11/17/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am leaning towards this, especially since there is a miller claim in the game. But I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't pass on my results to the town.
He would have to be a godfather neighborizer you know, which doesn’t sound terribly likely to me.

Looking at the poe it must be out of pika, cheff, emiya, and midori, though I have a hard time believing it. We can’t really go wrong but personally I think I’d rather lynch cheff than emiya. I’ma iso them in a minute and make sure.

He would have to be a godfather neighborizer you know, which doesn’t sound terribly likely to me.

Looking at the poe it must be out of pika, cheff, emiya, and midori, though I have a hard time believing it. We can’t really go wrong but personally I think I’d rather lynch cheff than emiya. I’ma iso them in a minute and make sure.
You should be including yourself in that list.

And why do you think a neighborizer godfather is unlikely.

Town has had miller in a BMG hosted game, thus itsbasically a freebie. Cop, watcher, doc, JOAT. While mafia has had a goon and roleblocker. Town so far is pretty strong compared to flipped mafia roles. So why couldn't mafia have a neighborizer? Please do share.

You should be including yourself in that list.

And why do you think a neighborizer godfather is unlikely.

Town has had miller in a BMG hosted game, thus itsbasically a freebie. Cop, watcher, doc, JOAT. While mafia has had a goon and roleblocker. Town so far is pretty strong compared to flipped mafia roles. So why couldn't mafia have a neighborizer? Please do share.
Do you normally include yourself in the poe? Cause I don’t, just because I’m unconfirmed doesn’t mean I’m going to put myself on my own poe list.

I believe I just said quite clearly that I doubted the mafia team would have a godfather who is also a neighborizer. You can’t exactly blame me when I’ve never heard of a mafia neighborizer let alone a godfather neighborizer, I’ve only ever seen one godfather that was combined with something else, is that a bulba thing?

If you’re so sure he’s scum why aren’t you voting him?

Do you normally include yourself in the poe? Cause I don’t, just because I’m unconfirmed doesn’t mean I’m going to put myself on my own poe list.
Actually yes.
is that a bulba thing?
If you mean godfather having a secondary ability? Yes it is quite common unless mafia has a lot of good roles.
If you’re so sure he’s scum why aren’t you voting him?
I never said I was. I'm currently curious to dig into everyone's minds. See how they react, what their thoughts are.

If you don't think he's mafia then which of the group do you think we should lynch?

Oops

Well the possibility of ALL MIGHT being the Godfather cannot be denied. But I have a strong suspicion that a Mafia RoleCop exists.

Maybe there are 2 more scum left.

Mafia Rolecop + Godfather Neighbourizer could be a possibility.

In any case, we can come back to ALL MIGHT later.

I'll Vote: CheffofGames

You have to give us something now, the later phases of the game are here.

Actually yes.

If you mean godfather having a secondary ability? Yes it is quite common unless mafia has a lot of good roles.

I never said I was. I'm currently curious to dig into everyone's minds. See how they react, what their thoughts are.

If you don't think he's mafia then which of the group do you think we should lynch?
Suit yourself I guess.

That’s good to know, still think it’s an odd power for a godfather to have.

Currently I’d go for @CheffOfGames by his extremely low amount of posts, if he doesn’t show up and claim whatever role was apparently important in the late game I want him gone first.

Emiya has really struck me as a frustrated townie who doesn’t know why all these people are scum reading him, some of the things he’s said I just dunno if scum emiya would even pretend to believe. Still, out of him you and pika he’s the weakest town read and I’d lynch if cheff turned up town.

I have a really hard time believing you or pika is scum, maybe one of you but not both of you, the town vibes are too strong.

That’s good to know, still think it’s an odd power for a godfather to have.

A second ability or neighborizer. Because the idea of godfather neighborizer is just as foreign to us. But something liek rolecop godfather would be normal.

I'm also curious about Cheffofgames. He kept claiming he had a good ability later game, and it's later game.

Emiya has really struck me as a frustrated townie who doesn’t know why all these people are scum reading him, some of the things he’s said I just dunno if scum emiya would even pretend to believe.
More like player who frustrates townies by asking scummy questions who nobody knows what use they have for the Town and just gives people a lot of reasons to scum-read him, no?

Ooh please do share~

Seriously please quote theses posts as shading. I haven’t had cases with quotes brought up in a long time.
As you wish. But I'm quoting them to elicit a belated response and not as shading, because I'd like to think that there's a miscommunication or what have you. As such, I won't be pressing any votes on ya.
I don’t like this. It’s seems like an attempt to redirect attention on players he feels are threats. Ironically the only inexperienced player is dead. As for the comment on eevee it didn’t irk me at first but after what others said I see how it is wrong so I agree that that’s a scummy thing.
This was namely in reference to my comment that there was likely an experienced Mafia player at the helm. I took issue with the "redirect attention on players he feels are threats" bit, which felt like a misdirection and a very reaching statement. For one thing, nobody felt like a threat to me, I was just giving my thoughts like Mezlo asked at the time so there was no one to redirect the attention to. Next it felt like she was trying to blend in by calling my question to AE a "scummy thing" but didn't flesh that sentiment out. Bear in mind that this was right after JD was sheeping Labrev.
This just feels off. I think we have a good two lynches here.
And this was from when I brought up the suggestion that Mellow Ezlo might have been a Mafia Watcher. Let me preface this by saying that Mezlo and I have been in a lot of games together, and he is very good at playing an upbeat Townie as any alignment. However, he usually isn't the type to come out and say what his role is/does; he uses a lot of tricky rhetoric and FPS to get his points across. That said, Midori, I'd like to know why you thought it felt off and believed that I was up neck to neck with JD in terms of a lynch candidate. Spoiler alert: You'd be wrong.
More like player who frustrates townies by asking scummy questions who nobody knows what use they have for the Town and just gives people a lot of reasons to scum-read him, no?
The fact that I'm playing with an unfamiliar crowd as a Townie for the first time puts me out of my element. Your definition of scummy is different from mine which, frustratingly enough, makes everyone's reactions unpredictable. It gets so bad that most of the time it feels like I'm here just to explain what I meant or defend valid points instead of being able to contribute like I'd prefer to. So yes, I do have plenty of reason to be frustrated by being grilled over everything I say and do.

Well it’s still good for everyone to know that this isn’t very out of the ordinary for him, I don’t like when people get lynched for not very good reasons. Right now the worst thing on him is that he’s stuck with a NAI role and landed himself in the poe aside people townier than he is.

The fact that I'm playing with an unfamiliar crowd as a Townie for the first time puts me out of my element. Your definition of scummy is different from mine which, frustratingly enough, makes everyone's reactions unpredictable. It gets so bad that most of the time it feels like I'm here just to explain what I meant or defend valid points instead of being able to contribute like I'd prefer to. So yes, I do have plenty of reason to be frustrated by being grilled over everything I say and do.
Ok. I can understand that feel dude. But I haven't got anything from you yet. How about a reads list?

Well it’s still good for everyone to know that this isn’t very out of the ordinary for him, I don’t like when people get lynched for not very good reasons. Right now the worst thing on him is that he’s stuck with a NAI role and landed himself in the poe aside people townier than he is.
You know what this reminds me of: OOT Mafia where I was stuck with a NAI role and landed myself in the poe aside people townier than me, so I can 100% relate to that feeling but guess what: I was actually scum that game so I am not giving him a free pass just because of this.

I understand he might be sharing his thoughts with you in the neighbourhood chat which makes you feel good about him but if he doesn't contribute his thoughts in public, he'll still be scummy for the rest of us.

This was namely in reference to my comment that there was likely an experienced Mafia player at the helm. I took issue with the "redirect attention on players he feels are threats" bit, which felt like a misdirection and a very reaching statement. For one thing, nobody felt like a threat to me, I was just giving my thoughts like Mezlo asked at the time so there was no one to redirect the attention to. Next it felt like she was trying to blend in by calling my question to AE a "scummy thing" but didn't flesh that sentiment out. Bear in mind that this was right after JD was sheeping Labrev.
.....I did explain the eevee thing. Just not in that post. Not that it was necessary. I admitted to not seeing the eevee thing at first until others pointed it out, in which they explained why. And I've explained my issue with the comment multiple times already.

And this was from when I brought up the suggestion that Mellow Ezlo might have been a Mafia Watcher. Let me preface this by saying that Mezlo and I have been in a lot of games together, and he is very good at playing an upbeat Townie as any alignment. However, he usually isn't the type to come out and say what his role is/does; he uses a lot of tricky rhetoric and FPS to get his points across. That said, Midori, I'd like to know why you thought it felt off and believed that I was up neck to neck with JD in terms of a lynch candidate. Spoiler alert: You'd be wrong.
So I say this every game. I don't depend on meta. I judge by actions in a mafia. And looking at the post you quote I probably was thinking you knew jd was town and was trying to get a townie lynched alongside another townie. At least that's the way your post strikes me. Granted I didn't think the chances of him being town were high at all. It was just that kind of feel and to me it seemed like shading on melzlo.

If you think I'm mafia then why not vote me? Or do you just believe that someone else is worth pursuing more?

Need Cheff to reveal today, no question.

And why would the Cop be left alive if not for a Godfather? Unless the scum team assumed All Might would be viewed and decided to further frame him by not shooting the Cop.....

Eh, I think we can resolve that another day.

Need Cheff to reveal today, no question.

And why would the Cop be left alive if not for a Godfather? Unless the scum team assumed All Might would be viewed and decided to further frame him by not shooting the Cop.....

Eh, I think we can resolve that another day.
I would say whoever are the last mafia aren’t worried about being checked and that’s why cop is alive. They probably viewed watcher as the larger threat considering watcher caught one. And I doubt any mafia in their right mind would buy the 1x claim.

I’m disturbed that we haven’t heard from cheff. Either he’s hiding because he’s caught, he’s busy and thus inactive, or silenced.

Cheff if you’re silenced like this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom