• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MCH Multiverse 2: Evil vs Oblivion - Day 6 - 11/17/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m disturbed that we haven’t heard from cheff. Either he’s hiding because he’s caught, he’s busy and thus inactive, or silenced.

He's been around so he would surely have some time to pop in.

The possibility of silencer cannot be denied as that would be most effective to bring a mislynch on Cheff.

But considering we don't have any other better options right now, Cheff looks like the best Lynch target for today.

n5 start: CANNONBALL!!!!!!!
Night 5: CANNONBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Newbie F&G Mods found themselves outside the metal doors to Maniacal Engineer's R&D plant, Elementar and Lone_Garurumon having recruited DarthWolf to assist them in finding a power supply.
"Should we go in?" asked Darth, reaching out to open the door.
"Hang on," said Lone, "only senior Fun and Games staff members are allowed in there."
He pointed to the "No Noobs Allowed" sign on the door.
"Forget that," said Elementar, "ME is so egotistical, the only one he probably considers isn't a noob is himself. I say this is a perfect time to see just what he's been up to in here."
Darth and Lone glanced at each other and nodded, as Elementar overloaded the electronic lock with a bolt of lightning.
Using their lupine strength, Lone and Darth manually pulled open the heavy metal doors.
The trio of mods stepped in, causing the lights to turn on.
They stood in awe at the wide variety of machinery and gadgets in their Section Head's plant.
"Look at this!" said Elementar, enthusiastically, rushing over to a half built vortex manipulator.
"Looks like a bunch of junk to me," said Darth, looking at a pile of busted Cyberman parts.
"No, this is some good stuff," said Elementar, admiring the particle accelerator.
"What does he even do with all of this?" wondered Lone, who was standing next to a massive 3D printer.
Elementar actually took a look around.
"Particle accelerator, to create new matter and energy. 3D printer, to shape the new matter and energy," he muttered.
The mod looked around the lab until his eyes fell on a gutted and partially disassembled matter transporter.
"And there's the pattern buffer," he concluded, walking over to a console, "now all he'd need is..."
"Hey!" shouted DarthWolf, waving at the other two, "I think I found a power supply!"
Lone and Elementar ran to where their fellow mod was waiting, and found the completely in tact reactor core from the first fallen Death Egg.
"Yeah, I think that will work," said Lone.
"The question is, how do we get it out of here?" wondered Darth.
"No need," said Elementar, "we have everything we need right here, and the only power supply in the entire F&G Section with enough juice to perform something as energy draining as this."
"The only power supply able to do that?" asked Darth, raising his eyebrow.
"Interesting," said Lone, "more evidence that ME is behind these shenanigans."
"...could this all just be some sort of test?" wondered Darth.
"If it is, it's one weird test," remarked Elementar, "then again, ME's logic doesn't seem to be the same sort of logic other, more normal people would consider logical."
The three new mods shrugged and began the work of wiring the appropriate machines together, under Elementar's instructions.

returnofMCH woke up, though his head was still a bit fuzzy, he was no longer exhausted, so he decided to go out for a walk to ponder the recent events, as well as the strange dreams he had been having. As he thought, his feet carried him automatically to one of his favorite hangouts, the F&G docks. Often, MCH would sit there for hours to watch ships coming and going, but tonight, there was only one ship. The crew was silently embarking and disembarking from the ship. On embarking, each crew member was hauling the contents of the nearby warehouses.
Curious, the bounty hunter stuck to the shadows, and stealthily crept along until he was able to read the ship's name. It was the Queen Anne's Revenge.
"Whoo boy," sighed MCH, recognizing the ship's name as bad news. For a fraction of a second, he considered capturing one of the crew, infiltrating the ship, and confronting the deadly captain within, but he recalled that his last two times dealing with fictional villains had not ended well for him.
Not wanting to trigger another blackout, the bounty hunter began sneaking back to a safe distance where he could make a phone call without being overheard by the piratical crew.

Still sitting in the private room at the RM Bar, SoaringDylan rolled his eyes as Maniacal Engineer continued on his yarn about the RM Fountain being involved in some sort of conspiracy. This particular rant had been going on for ten minutes now, and it seemed like ME was never going to run out of breath. Suddenly, his phone rang.
The Section Head cut himself off mid-sentence, and stared at his phone for a full five seconds before picking it up.
"Hey, how are you feeling?" he asked.
A pause.
"WHAT?" ME shouted.
As Dylan opened his mouth to ask a question, ME held his hand up.
"I thought I told you--oh, well okay then," he said.
Another pause.
"Yes, yes. We'll see you there, and I'll bring reinforcements," the Section Head said, and hung up.
"What was that all about?" asked Dylan.
"We're going to the docks," said ME, standing up and dialing a number on his phone as he teleported himself and Dylan.

Analytic Magnezone, though shocked to receive the phone call from the F&G Boss, immediately sprang into action. Using his electromagnetic control, the flying saucer arrived at the docks in quick order, meeting up with the two Super Mods by a private shipyard not far from the docks.
"Taking her for a spin?" asked AM.
"Apparently there are pirates at the docks," said ME, "I figured I would investigate."
"Pirates, eh?" said the Electric/Steel type, "sounds more like a job for Captain Tentacruel than me."
"Well, the Captain isn't here right now, but his tech will do," replied the mad scientist.
He and Analytic Magnezone both took out identical keys and placed them into the locks of the front door.
Dylan was standing nearby, not happy about being left out.
"Is anybody going to explain--,"
The words died in his mouth as the shipyard's bay door opened, revealing the vessel within.
"Oh," he said, lamely.

"Come, come men!" shouted the pirate captain, "we've tarried here for too long. Finish loading that loot already!"
Suddenly, a spotlight was shined on the Queen Anne's Revenge, as another ship approached the docks.
"Ahoy!" shouted Maniacal Engineer, who was on the new ship's bridge, "mind telling ME what it is that you think you're doing?"
"We're taking every bit of loot from these here docks," snarled the captain, "and there isn't anything you can do about it!"
"Is that so?" called out the F&G Boss, "I've got my cannons aimed at your ship right now."
"And I've got you surrounded," revealed the captain, as nine more ships floated in, all of them aiming their cannons at ME's ship.
The Section Head sighed theatrically.
"Looks like you win," he said.
"I'll be sending you to Davy Jones' Locker," the pirate said, waving his cutlass as a signal.
The ten pirate ships began firing on ME's vessel.
Sitting in the bridge with the F&G Boss, Dylan wondered what the heck ME was playing at. It wasn't like the Section Head to get outmaneuvered or to give up so easily.
Analytic Magnezone, who was manning another station, appeared just as calm as Maniacal Engineer.
"Why aren't you two panicking?" demanded Dylan, "we're gonna get sunk here!"
"Nope," said ME, attaching a wire from one of the ship's consoles into his subordinate.
Just before the cannonballs struck the ship, it was converted into a Dylan sockpuppet, and dissolved into nothingness.
"What?!" shouted the furious captain.
Meanwhile, having pulled off the switcheroo, ME deactivated his ship's cloaking device and powered up its weapons, the mighty threadcannons. The nine pirate ships were blasted out of the water before they had a chance to come about, leaving only the Queen Anne's Revenge.
"If you'll excuse ME," the Section Head said, teleporting off the bridge of his ship, as Analytic Magnezone turned the cloaking device back on.

ME reappeared on the bridge of his adversary's ship. Quickly, he dispatched the crew with several Interrupting Knives, but as he turned to face the captain, he found a cutlass pointed at his heart.
"I have you now!" boomed the piratical captain.
"Oh do you now?" asked the mad scientist, grabbing a sword from one of the downed pirates, "let's see if those fencing lessons Enzap has been giving me are worth something."
The pirate captain and Section Head traded blows, swinging their sabers and parrying each other's blows.
"Not bad," admitted ME, as the captain deflected another swing, "but I've got an ace in the hole."
When the captain next swung at him, the engineer dropped his sword. Thinking he was victorious, the captain lunged forward.
ME grabbed the sword blade with his robotic arm at the same time as he kicked out the captain's feet from under him, destabilizing the lunging pirate and causing him to topple forward. When the pirate looked up, his own sword was pointing at his face.
"Who sent you?" demanded ME.
"I-I don't know," the pirate said.
"Nothing? Not even a name?" questioned the F&G Boss.
"No," the captain said, hurriedly, "he never said his name. He just told us that he had liberated us for the sole purpose of toppling this section and its leadership."
"A pity," said ME, as he mercilessly cut down the pirate captain with his own sword.

Dear CheffOfGames, you are Captain Barbarossa from the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise!

The arch-nemesis of the famous Jack Sparrow, you are a ruthless pirate compared to his er... moral code (if you can call it that) and tried stealing the cursed gold only to find out it's cursed, as well as leading one of the expeditions for the fountain of youth among other things.

Due to being a captain of a pirate ship, you can sail out of harm's way once during the game, but use it wisely. In other words, you are the COMMUTER.

You are allied with the Town, you win when all threats to your faction are dead.
It is now Night 5, you may now use actions.
Phase ends in 24 hours at 3:30 CST.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm leaning towards an All Might lynch tomorrow, regardless of the town scan. I feel like there has to be a GF in this game, which explains why the Cop was still alive.

Excuse the absence, I've been a bit disconnected lately.

Pika, I'll make a reads list later on.

Was occupied and missed updating severly, I'm quite sorry
Actions locked, processing and update pending

d6 start: PLASMAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Night 5 is over! (and the phase numbering has been corrected for good, hopefully ^^;)
Day 6: PLASMAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Maniacal Engineer teleported back to his own ship, after slaying the piratical captain.
"Whoever is running this scheme is doing a good job of concealing their identity," he said, thoughtfully.
Glancing at his watch, the Section Head sighed.
"Looks like I'm not getting any sleep tonight, so we might as well head back to the F&G Administration Building and have a nice cup of black tea" he said, "AM, would you be able to take the ship back to its port?"
"Can do," affirmed Analytic Magnezone.
"Then we'll be off," stated the Super Mod, "thanks for your help."
With that, ME grabbed Dylan and teleported them to the F&G Administration Building.

Elementar whooped in triumph. The preparations were complete. Now it was time to put the theory to the test. He walked over to the Death Egg's power core, and activated it. An electronic hum vibrated throughout the building at the massive power supply began charging up.

Maniacal Engineer had just poured himself a steaming cup of tea, when the telltale sound of his Death Egg power core charging reverberated through the break room.
"What the hell?!" the mad scientist exclaimed, running off to his R&D Plant, toting the hot mug of tea.

Elementar watched the gauges carefully, as they rose with the increased output from the Death Egg power core. He smiled, certain that he was about to achieve greatness.

Maniacal Engineer approached the doors to his plant, and noticed the sparking electronic keypad and the doors busted off their hinges. Swearing, he kicked in the doors and burst into his plant, out for blood.

Elementar reached up to pull the switch that would activate his process. The particle accelerator would smash together neutrons at high velocities, creating energy and matter, which would be siphoned into the transporter's pattern buffer, where a pre-loaded pattern was waiting. Finally, the 3D printer would take the matter and the blueprint from the buffer, and would print out a new being, ripped straight from the pages of a fictional book. It was genius, pure genius. The mod allowed himself a second or two to bask in the glory of his achievement...then the doors clanged open, and the Section Head entered, in a very dark mood.

"Step away from that switch," ordered Maniacal Engineer, causing Elementar to flinch, and move away from the switch sheepisly.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" demanded ME, glaring at his subordinate.
Before the master of elements could answer, ME's quickly eyes scanned the room.
"It's no use hiding, you two," he said, "I know you're in here, so come on out."
The other two mods emerged from their respective hiding places, nervous, but defiant.
"I did not give any of you permission to come into my plant," admonished the Section Head, "you've all broken my trust."
"With respect," said Lone_Garurumon, stepping forward slightly, "isn't this exactly what you wanted us to do?"
"Excuse me?" asked ME, "I don't recall ever telling any of you that you could enter my private plant."
"But that was part of the test, right?" asked Elementar, "you had to be sure that we would try all the possibilities, even the unconventional ones, to solve a problem."
"Test?" asked the confused Super Mod, "what test?"
"Don't play dense with us," snapped DarthWolf, "you're the one that's been behind all these supervillains appearing, and this was a test to see if we could solve the problem."
ME's eye twitched, a warning sign of an impending explosion.
"A TEST?!" he screamed, "PEOPLE HAVE BEEN GETTING HURT BY THESE VILLAINS, AND YOU THINK THIS IS SOME SORT OF TEST?!?!"
The Section Head glared at his subordinates, who looked abashed and ashamed.
"W-w-we're sorry," stammered Lone.
Instantly, the mad scientist deflated. He sighed, took a sip of his tea, and walked passed his moderators.
"Get the hell out of here," he said, calmly, "we'll discuss this severe breach of trust tomorrow."
Taking the temporary reprieve, the new F&G mods scampered out of the R&D Plant, happy to have escaped relatively unscathed.

Having observed ME's victory over the pirates, returnofMCH returned to his musings and his wanderings. As he thought about the events of the past few days, his feet subconsciously took him to the outskirts of F&G. To the Great Wilderness that separates F&G from TWR. His feet walked a familiar path, as the thoughts whirled through his brain.
"What's going on here?"
"Why do I keep blacking out?"
"Where are these villains coming from?"
"How did they get here?"
"How did I get back to my house after passing out by the RM Fountain?"
"Who's behind this?"
"What's the meaning of all these weird dreams I've been having?"
Truly, he had more questions than answers, an unusual situation for him this late into working on a case.
As the bounty hunter continued pondering, he walked into a rocky wall. Snapping out of his thoughts, MCH looked at his surroundings.
He gasped in recognition. Somehow, he had found his way to the cave. The very same cave he had been dreaming about!

The three new F&G Mods left the Administration Building dejectedly.
"ME was really mad," said Elementar.
"He can be scary when he gets angry," added Lone.
"Do you think he'll forgive us?" wondered Darth.

Before either of the other mods could answer, a shadow crossed over the moon, darkening the section temporarily as it passed by.
A giant dragon flew overhead. It opened its mouth and, instead of fire, spewed out ice, freezing several buildings. Again and again the dragon breathed ice, and more and more buildings and terrain froze over.
"That's Kyurem!" exclaimed Elementar.
"What's Kyurem doing here?" asked Lone, "I thought only villains were attacking F&G."
"True," said Darth, thoughtfully, "but wasn't Kyurem used by..."
The Dutch mod trailed off as the three of them noticed a figure riding on top of the ice dragon.
"What do we do?" asked Lone.
"What we were hired to do," answered Darth, "we take him down!"
"Right," said Elementar, "I have a plan to defeat Ghetsis, but I'll need you two to distract the dragon."
"Leave it to us," said DarthWolf, as he and LG stepped forward.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz63ATpVytI

Newly Digivolved, Lone_WereGarurumon picked up DarthWolf, and leapt up the nearby buildings. Upon arriving at the roof of the tallest building, he grabbed Darth by the back of his shirt, heaved him backwards, and tossed him at the oncoming dragon.
"...did we have a plan here?" asked Darth, as Kyurem opened its mouth to blast him with ice.
The Dragon/Ice type's aim was thrown off, as Lone_WereGarurumon leapt up and uppercutted the Pokémon's jaw, causing the shot to sail overhead. Darth landed safely on Kyurem's back, facing the person who was already there.
"It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Ghetsis, of Team Plasma," said the rider, "Team Plasma will use its knowledge and technology to take Kyurem's true power to its absolute limit and freeze this section!"
"We can't allow you to do that!" said DarthWolf.
Ghetsis harumphed.
"That doesn't mean you're a threat. Come on! Now you'll face ME in battle! I can't wait to see the look on your face when you've lost all hope!" he exclaimed, reaching for the Poké Balls at his belt. He released a three headed Dark/Dragon type, Hydreigon.
"Uhhhh, LG, I think we've got a problem here," remarked Darth.
"You handle that one," said the digimon, "I've got Kyurem."
Ghetsis laughed evilly.
"I won't allow anyone to stop me! No matter who does what!" he declared, disembarking from Kyurem, and flying off on Hydreigon.
"Not so fast!" exclaimed Darth, jumping off of Kyurem and towards the evil boss of Team Plasma.
"Hydreigon, Fire Blast!" ordered Ghetsis.
The Dark/Dragon type launched the powerful attack at the Dutch moderator. Mid-air, Darth had no chance to dodge, so he pulled out one of his signature waffles.
The flames from the attack toasted the waffle nicely. Darth consumed the tasty breakfast item, and landed on Hydreigon's back.
Meanwhile, Lone_WereGarurumon was pummeling Kyurem. The Dragon/Ice type quickly found itself outmatched by the digimon's speed and fighting techniques, ultimately falling to the ground.
Ghetsis swung at DarthWolf with his staff, but Darth pulled out his trusty oversized waffle fork, and deflected the blow.
"Where is Elementar?" he wondered, through gritted teeth.
His answer came in the form of a blade piercing through Ghetsis from behind.
The evil leader looked down at the weapon.
"My calculations... No! My careful schemes! The world should be mine!" he collapsed, coughing blood, and died.

Pika_pika42 was killed!

Dear Pika_pika42, you are Ghetsis from the Pokemon franchise!
150px-Black_White_Ghetsis.png

The mastermind of Team Plasma and leader of its seven sages, Ghetsis is a selfish and egotistical power seeker who uses his silver tongue and force of personality to pursue his goals. With his speech-making talent and Team Plasma behind him, he aimed to leave everyone but him and those under him without Pokemon, allowing him to easily control the Unova region.

Due to your way with words, you are the 2x Lynch Redirector, able at the end of the Day to talk the others into directing the lynch to the player of your choice quickly and surely. You can only lead others along with you twice, however, before your words lose their charm.

You are allied with the Town, and you win when all threats to your faction are dead.
Elementar peeked out from behind the skewered corpse.
"Sorry," said the master of elements, smiling, "it took a little while to find enough material to forge the appropriate blade to kill this guy."
"Wouldn't any sword have done it?" wondered DarthWolf.
"True," said Elementar, chuckling, "but this one has a slight poetic irony. It's made out of Nth Metal."

d6 ends at 3:30 PM CST Sunday, November 19: Countdown Timer

Last edited by a moderator:
That kill really doesn’t make sense, I can see leaving AE around since apparently only the godfather is left but surely they would’ve wanted to kill lab and not someone in the poe.

Anyway that leaves it out of me midori and emiya, I’d better go reread cause I really don’t know which it is. @Midorikawa have you softed what your role is?

That kill really doesn’t make sense, I can see leaving AE around since apparently only the godfather is left but surely they would’ve wanted to kill lab and not someone in the poe.

Anyway that leaves it out of me midori and emiya, I’d better go reread cause I really don’t know which it is. @Midorikawa have you softed what your role is?
Kind of...... not heavily but I kind of hinted. Like day 2 I think

Cop not dead must mean definitely godfather.

Unless labrev is lying about his role but I doubt it.

Funnier, All might or me are the most likely last mafia. As in one of us.
Yeah I know, I think what you mean to say is that because you’re not mafia it’s definitely just emiya? But why not me?
Kind of...... not heavily but I kind of hinted. Like day 2 I think
I thought so, if I’m reading it correctly I’m pretty sure it isn’t something AI.

I’ma hafta reread tomorrow and make a decision then.

Pika was one of my scumreads, too. X(

Reads List, as promised.

AussieEevee - UnCC'd Cop. The only strange thing about his role is that he apparently doesn't have an X amount of shots like everyone else who flipped. But he successfully scanned JD as scum so that itself should clear him. Town.

funnier6 - Hard to tell. I "know" his role, but it's as simple as a claim as it can get and the only one I've seen so far. Aussie, I probably won't make it through the Day but scan him if you can. Town lean due to the role itself.

Midorikawa - Feeling better about her after reading back and understanding her viewpoints more. I would have voted for her already if I thought she was Mafia outright. Town.

Labrev - Claimed Miller on Day 1 but hasn't really done much to stand out as Town to me. Miller itself is a regular claim here and I don't know what to make of it exactly; it's a convenient claim but the only way to make sure of it would be for the Cop to scan him, and that'd be a waste. Scum lean.

You know what, I'm going to start us off for a change.

Vote: Labrev

Dude, you need to just claim Cop instead of beating around the bush. A smart scum team already knows (I saw it coming many posts ago), and you're not helping the town by stringing us along. If you're the Cop, claim it instead of dancing around it. Soft claims are useless.
And here's the basis for my vote. Knowing that the Cop wouldn't investigate him off of his Miller claim, he decides to call out Aussie for softing so as to confirm his role. Softclaims are not useless, they give us a good idea of what to expect from someone, and if those expectations aren't met then they are scum. If everyone did nothing but put out hardclaims, then the game would become broken from massclaims. Regardless, actively seeking out the Cop on Day 1 whether he's softing or harding is not good townplay.

Discuss.

Hahaha

Complete misrep. I didn’t want the scum team to know something the town didn’t. That was clear in that post you’re trying to take out of context, and in my others about claiming.

I’ve been clear town this whole game while you’ve just started your final push recently, and now you’ve overextended. Cop is alive, which means we have a GF. It is likely you.

Vote: All Might

This should be a smooth day phase. Haven’t done much to stand out as town? That’s a good joke, lol.

My effort has been high, yours was nonexistent until very recently. That’s a hallmark of scum trying to push without establishing a base to work from.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom