• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MCH Multiverse 2: Evil vs Oblivion - Day 6 - 11/17/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, what have I woken up to?

Okay, that's unnecessary shading.

You seem certain MegaPod is scum after one small incident that was blown out of proportion. It's more like you're all fighting over cookies. :p

You can't call someone out for weak reasoning when yours is just as weak. Tbh, all of these cases are weak and I don't even see which sides are what anymore. I don't know who to vote for.

Anyway, Mido looks town. Max looks to be their normal self, but hasn't become overly defensive which is a good sign.

Currently in exams :) Sorry I wasn't more active everyone.

These are Elementar's only posts outside of the confirmation phase. Absolutely nothing. His first post is CWAC... Seriously, all it does is tell Megapod off for shading, Complain about my response to Megapod, and call my reasoning weak then complain he doesn't know what side to vote for.

It wasn't much to judge him on.

Okay, let's see what we have.

Why the vote when asking him?
Questions Megapod's vote on Pika, which I also thought was weird, scummy.
But why change the vote?

Why do you think he's overreacting?

Do you know something we don't?

Why are you talking for pika?
I wish nested quoting was a thing >.< I believe Mido is questioning why someone thinks I'm overreacting to the Megapod thing.

If you think he's jester then why vote him?

But the questions were directed at pika and you answered for him. That's defending.

BTW glad to see ZDi players hanging around for more games :)
Mido wonders why someone is voting for someone they believe to be a jester, which would waste a town day phase and would be overall bad.

Well in his defense there isn't really another case.
Notes there wasn't another case at the time.

Is this your only reasoning? So pointing out the truth is scummy? Good to know I've been playing mafia wrong all this time.
Mido's famous sarcasm. It's not the first time I've seen this happen.

Oh wow, what have I woken up to?

Okay, that's unnecessary shading.

You seem certain MegaPod is scum after one small incident that was blown out of proportion. It's more like you're all fighting over cookies. :p

You can't call someone out for weak reasoning when yours is just as weak. Tbh, all of these cases are weak and I don't even see which sides are what anymore. I don't know who to vote for.

Anyway, Mido looks town. Max looks to be their normal self, but hasn't become overly defensive which is a good sign.
Elementar CWACing.This is the last we hear of him, before Funnier6 subs in.

Coming out as miller D1 is standard here so there's nothing to discuss.

How is that scummy? I was honest that there is no other case going on. And yes I said in his defense because you all are on him for not defending, but he is defending and being ignored and the only other possible case is what he's getting in trouble for. In other words no other case. He has no way to defend when being ignored.

What? Now this is majoring twisting. He asked what you are if you aren't scum, not what your role is. Generally if you aren't mafia then you're town or indep, but instead you avoided answering the question, and decided to twist it into something it was not.

VOTE: Megapod

The way you're reacting is just to the point of anti-town, and I don't like the twisting and lack of acknowledging.
Comes to my defense after I was defending myself and being ignored. Votes Megapod, which IMO, at the time our doctor was being weird and kinda anti-town.

Yet you didn't say that when he first asked. Instead you gave a reply that made no sense, and when someone commented on it, you twisted AE's post into something that it wasn't.
Calls Megapod out for his weird post.

Why not? His question was perfectly fine, especially being it gave us a reaction from you. Every question should be taken seriously because reactions to everything are key in mafia.
^ This. Outside of the RVS, every question should be taken seriously, and Mido looks like she's scum hunting.

I’m The Godfather

I swear I’m the only player who gets NAI reads for things like this.

You were the most popular wagon at the time because your reactions were more negative than eevees. His tried to work with town, you didn’t.

It’s better than a random lynch or a lynch on a townie.

....What if he’s wasn’t cop?

:p

This came after the joat claim

And this was a few posts after......Weird.

Why does that make them scum?

Yes. Go to the start of the game and scroll till you find their name and add their posts to miltiquote page by page. :p

Zexy can be pretty neutral D1. Don’t worry if he’s scum he’s dead :) he’s very obvious as scum.

Awwww you’re reading me like all bmg players already.

I swear that all of us get magically busy at EOD. It’s weird. I know I was at work and before that, sleeping.

So shall we take bets on who dies tonight?
Mido jokes about being the godfather... Mido, if you really are the godfather, I will cry lol.

Mido sounds as if she is keeping an eye on Zexy. They have a fierce rivalry, so this isn't unexpected.

I should clarify. Compared to mega he was. Not much was going on in general but he was still being less anti town than mega and answering what he was asked and whatnot while mega just avoided answering and made jokes and what not.

Either way it’s actally irrelevant at this current moment. I don’t think I saw Max defend himself, idk if that was because he didn’t have time or wasn’t on or if e just refused. Either way I would like to hear his defense .

Zexy also seems like a good pressure, but then again I just enjoy trying to lynch him. I am curious to see if he’ll be less neutral/preachy but do nothing Come day 2.

Mido again notes my participation, so on a personal level, this scores points with me.

Yeah night 0 is strictly confirmation.

Anyways vote: Max
I believe Mido was the first to vote Max, who turned out to be scum. Scoring points again.

Please quote exact quotes of me misinterpreting. Also you do know that twisting is an action that is done purposefully in an attempt to make one look worse while misinterpreting is an action that is unintentional and a result of miscommunication. So how is misinterpreting scummy? And hat am I refusing to see? Everyone has different opinions and views. And to me eevees reaction wasn’t as over the top as others make it. It was very clear that those of us that were active were split. You’re also acting like eevee is scum and you’re ultra town when in both cases you’re both living off claims.
This post has a town vibe to it.

1) since you clearly didn’t read my last post I’ll repeat the question I said there: How is misunderstanding/misinterpreting scummy?
2) considering I’ve already answered the second and third parts, I’m ntot going to bother because it’ll just be a repeat argument and a distraction and that’s just a waste of time and unhelpful for town.

I just want to hear more from him. Yesterday was wasted on townies. And max is very buddy buddy

I don’t like this. It’s seems like an attempt to redirect attention on players he feels are threats. Ironically the only inexperienced player is dead. As for the comment on eevee it didn’t irk me at first but after what others said I see how it is wrong so I agree that that’s a scummy thing.

Why?
Not sure why I quoted this, but it does sound like she's trying to push the game forward.

Please explain. I’m very curious to hear about this connection.

.....And there is plenty f reason to vote who?

Why?

This is the same as what All might said and all it does is push attention on select few players. Which is pointless because everyone left has been playing mafia, and thus these comments should not be made. Anyone could have come to the conclusion of how the night went. Mafia members don’t have to be experienced or inexperienced. I don’t like that you and all might are making the night kill and eevee claiming to be blocked out to be so elaborate.

If you read my posts you would see I answered already. Like a few posts before yours.
So Max is really buddy. He’s either suicidal mafia at this point, or jester. Like seriously hes so openly scummy.

If he’s mafia then he must be bomb or something otherwise I can’t see the logic in being suicidal.

Question is is all might his partner or a townie he’s looking to frame?
Why? I voted you with one reason yet you’re only complaining about all might.
More posts that have a townie vibe to me.

...................................................................................You just want to be lynched don't you.

*the thread cries out in pain*

Poor poor thread.

I actually don't doubt that there's a vanilla in this game. But then again I would put a vanilla in role madness game. Occasionally it helps to balance things out. Unfortunately for him his actions are what are off and scummy. He seems to be trying to get lynched. I almost want to unvote and go for someone else just out of jester fear, because lynching a jester would be a waste of a day phase that we could use on someone else. However there's still the chance of him being mafia, and either way he's a distraction so it's not too bad of an idea to rid the thread of him.

Also welcome to autocorrect loves Zexy. Took me forever to train my phone to stop doing that.

How does that narrow anything down? IT does nothing except give mafia information as others pointed out. Mafia will be given a better idea as to if they're on his radar or if they're not. If they're not then that's less of a chance of them attempting to kill him and possibly hitting some kind of doc protection. Or if there's a watcher doing their job right, catching mafia nightkilling. There is literally not point to him outing his target because it tells us nothing.

I do realize that being from different forums can mean looking at things differently, but in this case one of your fellow ZDi players said the same as me. And I got on the fact that Zexy did the same. In this particular game it makes no large difference since its all experienced players and whatnot. However in a different case it could lead to lynch happy town lynching players for that sole reason. And you being from ZD doesn't actually excuse your knowledge of any of our players because you've played with some of us, and thus know how some of us play. And I know we stick out.

Of course to me this can just look worse in general I admit since it's the kind of thing done if one is looking to take out a power player. And while this concept is no longer that big on here anymore with me and Zexy being the only active ones, its always been a pain to deal with.

However the fact that you and Zexy both made comments of that nature is strange as it does start to narrow down the field even in this group. Saying experienced in this group leads to the thought that those who have been playing for years are the more likely mafia, and Zexy's comment narrows it down further to the thought process of it being those who have had good experience as mafia and played for years.

And I admit this might be more personal of a reaction because I fall in those categories, and I don't mind getting lynched off good reasoning, but I have gotten lynched off of bad reasoning, lynched when I couldn't defend myself (@Zexy), lynched just because the town was so inactive so by being the only active, I'm automatically scummy, and so on. The best reasoning I'm generally lynched off of is getting hit by a tracker or something like that.

And idk why I just typed that much in response to one comment....wow I went off on a tangent....anywho on to the next quote.

I can see the theory, but there are flaws. While I leaned more towards eevee, most likely because I'm used to his behavior and thus recognize his behavior more. I did not outright take a side for a while. I was neutral until I saw megapod not even trying and stuff.

This is me. I do this! "Scum wouldn't do that!" *I go and do just that*

So yeah the whole scum wouldn't do that holds no water here. Especially since bmg players are notorious for crazy stunts.

Pfft. AE and MP are such safes.

Townielookingthingpeoples: Lebrovvvvv
hqdefault.jpg

Scummymcccccccsumccmcjcmpantspeeps: Maxxxxxxy if he aint no jessssssster. And that weird guy that thinks he's a hero.
This feels very townie, and I feel by this point, Mido would have yelled at Max in Mafia chat to knock it off by now if she were scum.

I know...but there's so much lack of effort on your part. So much.
Yeah but its kind of consensus. So to ask you, who are yours that aren't claimed.

All might.

Confirming etc etc.

Great to be here, I’ve been keeping up but I’ll need a little to reread and get my thoughts in order, nice to see you all again! :D
CWAC.

Getting kind of sleepy, here’s a rudimentary version of my town reads.

Town:
AE
MP (I guess I’ll have to start calling you that instead of Fawful)
Labrev I think the name is
Midori

AE and MP are uncounterclaimed cop and doctor but max’s flip basically confirmed them anyway.

Lab has been extremely solvy town from what I’ve seen, very impressive if he can do that as scum.

Midori feels a lot more genuine than last game, probably the only way to read her when otherwise she’s practically the same.

This isn’t everything but I wanted to post something before I lose my thoughts. I’ll be back in an hourish with the rest of my reads.

What does white knighting mean?
Pointing out the obvious. Not much to this post at all.

Kay here we go one more time.

Town:
AE
MP
Lab
Midori
Pika- really like his posts so far, much better than last game.

These are pretty die hard town reads, normally there’s one scum in my town reads but I don’t believe this is the case this time.

Null:

@CheffOfGames- I just reread the thread and I’ve already forgotten just about everything you’ve said, can you make me a reads list or quote it for me?

Mellow Ezlo- I see all of your posts both ways and it’s giving me a headache, I’m convinced your one way and the next second the other. >_< Maybe I’ll see clearer in the morning.

All might- your posts mostly make me wonder what the heck you’re doing which is normally a town read but you’ve been doing it after quite long droughts of saying anything at all, thoughts please.

Scum:

jdthebud- I need to iso you, I didn’t like your posts but I don’t remember specifically why, quote or make reads list please.

Zexy- you haven’t been towny, idek if I’ve seen you use meta, what’s goin on? Your posts feel really out of the flow of the thread. Need to look at you again too~

Oh yes I believe midori said something about zexys scum game being super obv- wait a minute, midori doesn’t use meta. o-o @Midorikawa I am confused.

As long as we lynch in the above five people town should win pretty easy peasy.

Sorry the null and scum reads are incoherent, I got distracted while typing and forgot I was gonna say, don’t worry I should be firing on all cylinders after I get some sleep.

I multi quoted a bunch so let’s see if I can remember why.

This post is a drastic and very towny change from last game, much like.

This reads list is so good, I’ve been paranoaing for far too long on whether you’d bus max day one or not. My brain hurts. :(

Honestly you just seem to be playing so well when this is your first game with most of these people, makes meh scared.

Why you can’t be useful during the entire game? I need reads naoooow!

And being like I’ll be active way later cause role is pretty similar to what pika tried to pull in the crossover and doesn’t make you look better.

I have no idea why I quoted this, probably because it gives me town emiya vibes.

Anybody have any questions for me?
Repeats his reads list... Not very useful. Most of this post is again, pointing out the obvious or CWACing.

Yeah to me. I usually catch him as mafia. Then again I look to lynch him almost every game.......so I catch him often. Only in Artemis Fowl did he deceive me.

Oh when Zexy lynched doctor me when I was unable to get on :)

Anyways on Zexy note: Last time I remember him being super neutral was in the 100 Mafia being I tried to lynch him there for it. He was town for you meta lovers. So I think it's something different this game, idk why though. Maybe indep, maybe some super awesome role, maybe some boring vanilla bum. Idk.
This post wasn't very useful.

Seriously, what are you talking about?
Looks up neighborizer

Um, mkay. o-o Guess we’ll be discussing that later.
Okay?

Iso’d Jd, wasn’t really a whole lot but except for this post they were mostly consensusy and didn’t bring any original thoughts.

This post in particular I don’t like, using the word actually, too much maybe, too much reading into night kill.

Really want that reads list from you and tons of thoughts and details.
Asks for a reads list, but doesn't really give any information. ISO'd jd, but doesn't say much about JD's posts.

Absolutely not. Especially since this is bmg hosted so the host would warn of bastard mechanics.
Commenting about hosting. Not useful.

Pretty much every zexy post up to this post is mechanics/claims and trying to lynch AE (day one)

And here we have him reading into the night kill and throwing shade exactly like jd only he finds jd scummy for it. o_O

Probably not a w/w thing but I’m inclined to vote zexy when day gets here.

Now I gotta iso Mez, R.I.P. my brain. :(
Did this post even try to do anything useful?

It’s short for isolate, when you go over just one persons posts using the less than adequate search button. :p
Mechanics talk.

Rereading you makes me bash my head into stuff. >_<

Kay, so I think I can articulate what’s wrong better now, it’s cause this is the exact ideal of what I’d expect your scum game to be, I literally can’t imagine what you’d act like as scum if this is your town game. I’d be less surprised if your reads weren’t all so good, the normal joke about your scum game is all you have to do is vote whoever Mez is voting and you catch scum, and sure enough that’s what Max flipped. But at the same time you might just be playing a strong town game, I DONT KNOW!

Why you can’t be an easy read Mez, WHYYYYY :cry:

Kay, iso reads over, still open for questions.
Spends an entire post complaining about how hard Mez is to read. This post makes my eyes hurt just trying to understand.

Can confirm, does anyone know what alignment neighborizer is typically? Oh you already asked. Idk if emiya knows what’s he’s getting into with my motor mouth.

Anyway I was not expecting that, feels like a vig kill so I assume MP picked the right person. Sucks we’re in night phase AGAIN.
Mechanics talk, speculation about a night action, complains about the night phase.

Ugh, too many posts, I’ll try to find it later. (Now I’ll probably never find it again and look stupid)
This post isn't even CWAC. It's just fluff.

Considering the mafia had a goon, I wouldn't doubt that town got buffed down. I wouldn't even doubt town having their own vanilla.

Neighborizer as a mafia role would be a good balance in some ways. It depends on the other roles. Can neighborizer hit mafia?
I think the word you're looking for is "nerfed".

I don’t think I believe this, are there normally jail keepers in games where there are also doctors? We can’t even prove it unless there’s a vig who can shoot whoever he targets.
Yes.

Okay, so let’s assume Mez is a mafia watcher, they kill zexy and Mez targets AE because... ??? The mafia would assume the doctor would protect him and would have no inclination to believe any other powers would target him, making it quite useless. They couldn’t have known there was a jailkeeper (assuming jd is one) or that he would target AE, so I find it highly unlikely.
Speculates about Mez's actions again, but doesn't really contribute.

Jail keeper is more often town on here.

It is a good fakeclaim for mafia in this case.

However we do have jailkeeper and doctor both at times.

@MegaPod ehat if one isn’t scum? As for your wondering why mafia wouldn’t target one- they could just assume that there would be a watcher and be not afraid of being checked, thus they leave them alone. Also possible they didn’t use it at all if they didn’t have anyone worth using it on.

As for crazy theories-men could be mafia budding his partner to look even more townie-or he’s mafia tracker and tracked jd and decided to claim watcher to make it more incriminating. I doubt both but just saying.

Also clear now this game is not role madness.
Bit of speculation. Not very helpful.

I’m up for this.

Personally I have a hard time believing he would recruit me if he’s scum neighborizer, I’d think he would pick Mez, unless they’re scum together. Anyway I don’t think I’d lynch him so soon.
Okay?

This just feels off. I think we have a good two lynches here.
Vote: jdthebud
Vote: Jdthebud
jd's fate was sealed at this point, so neither of these count.

I finally felt like looking and found the post I thought you soft claimed in, I was thinking you were a tracker or a watcher.

This obviously doesn’t have anything to do with anything but in case you were curious.
Yeah, this post is useless.

Aaaand now we wait longer.
Okay?

Ooh please do share~

Seriously please quote theses posts as shading. I haven’t had cases with quotes brought up in a long time.
Why did I quote this?

So do you believe he is town? Or do you think he could be godfather?
Questions whether I thought someone I scanned was a godfather. If Mido was scum, I feel she'd be trying to steer me towards that line of thought, not asking what I thought.

He would have to be a godfather neighborizer you know, which doesn’t sound terribly likely to me.

Looking at the poe it must be out of pika, cheff, emiya, and midori, though I have a hard time believing it. We can’t really go wrong but personally I think I’d rather lynch cheff than emiya. I’ma iso them in a minute and make sure.
Would rather lynch an inactive? This kinda feels like wasting a day phase to me.

You should be including yourself in that list.

And why do you think a neighborizer godfather is unlikely.

Town has had miller in a BMG hosted game, thus itsbasically a freebie. Cop, watcher, doc, JOAT. While mafia has had a goon and roleblocker. Town so far is pretty strong compared to flipped mafia roles. So why couldn't mafia have a neighborizer? Please do share.
Eh, role speculation.

Do you normally include yourself in the poe? Cause I don’t, just because I’m unconfirmed doesn’t mean I’m going to put myself on my own poe list.

I believe I just said quite clearly that I doubted the mafia team would have a godfather who is also a neighborizer. You can’t exactly blame me when I’ve never heard of a mafia neighborizer let alone a godfather neighborizer, I’ve only ever seen one godfather that was combined with something else, is that a bulba thing?

If you’re so sure he’s scum why aren’t you voting him?
You're still focused on that neighbourizer thing.

Actually yes.

If you mean godfather having a secondary ability? Yes it is quite common unless mafia has a lot of good roles.

I never said I was. I'm currently curious to dig into everyone's minds. See how they react, what their thoughts are.

If you don't think he's mafia then which of the group do you think we should lynch?
Not helpful.

Suit yourself I guess.

That’s good to know, still think it’s an odd power for a godfather to have.

Currently I’d go for @CheffOfGames by his extremely low amount of posts, if he doesn’t show up and claim whatever role was apparently important in the late game I want him gone first.

Emiya has really struck me as a frustrated townie who doesn’t know why all these people are scum reading him, some of the things he’s said I just dunno if scum emiya would even pretend to believe. Still, out of him you and pika he’s the weakest town read and I’d lynch if cheff turned up town.

I have a really hard time believing you or pika is scum, maybe one of you but not both of you, the town vibes are too strong.
Kinda useful, but again wanting to go after an inactive.

A second ability or neighborizer. Because the idea of godfather neighborizer is just as foreign to us. But something liek rolecop godfather would be normal.

I'm also curious about Cheffofgames. He kept claiming he had a good ability later game, and it's later game.
Well it’s still good for everyone to know that this isn’t very out of the ordinary for him, I don’t like when people get lynched for not very good reasons. Right now the worst thing on him is that he’s stuck with a NAI role and landed himself in the poe aside people townier than he is.
Okay?

.....I did explain the eevee thing. Just not in that post. Not that it was necessary. I admitted to not seeing the eevee thing at first until others pointed it out, in which they explained why. And I've explained my issue with the comment multiple times already.

So I say this every game. I don't depend on meta. I judge by actions in a mafia. And looking at the post you quote I probably was thinking you knew jd was town and was trying to get a townie lynched alongside another townie. At least that's the way your post strikes me. Granted I didn't think the chances of him being town were high at all. It was just that kind of feel and to me it seemed like shading on melzlo.

If you think I'm mafia then why not vote me? Or do you just believe that someone else is worth pursuing more?
Points out that she doesn't depend on meta. Not useful, but good to know. Tries to push the game forward.

I would say whoever are the last mafia aren’t worried about being checked and that’s why cop is alive. They probably viewed watcher as the larger threat considering watcher caught one. And I doubt any mafia in their right mind would buy the 1x claim.

I’m disturbed that we haven’t heard from cheff. Either he’s hiding because he’s caught, he’s busy and thus inactive, or silenced.

Cheff if you’re silenced like this post.
Trying to get a response from the inactive.

2. funnier6
4. Midorikawa
7. Labrev
10. Pika_pika42
12. AussieEevee
13. ALL MIGHT

I believe that’s the group. And I believe that funnier subbed in for Elementar so I put him in Elementars spot.
Gave me some useful information, so I could decide who to check.

That kill really doesn’t make sense, I can see leaving AE around since apparently only the godfather is left but surely they would’ve wanted to kill lab and not someone in the poe.

Anyway that leaves it out of me midori and emiya, I’d better go reread cause I really don’t know which it is. @Midorikawa have you softed what your role is?
CWAC.

Cop not dead must mean definitely godfather.

Unless labrev is lying about his role but I doubt it.

Funnier, All might or me are the most likely last mafia. As in one of us.
CWAC.

Kind of...... not heavily but I kind of hinted. Like day 2 I think
CWAC.

Yeah I know, I think what you mean to say is that because you’re not mafia it’s definitely just emiya? But why not me?

I thought so, if I’m reading it correctly I’m pretty sure it isn’t something AI.

I’ma hafta reread tomorrow and make a decision then.
CWAC

..................what? I said you, all might or me. I was posting from phone so maybe some commas got lost or something.

And yes my role is NAI and yes of course I mean you or all might because I’m town but I’m pointing out facts and I never bother with that. It’s unspoken and it’s better to point out the facts of the case.

While miller could explain for cop being alive, o doubt it and the vote feels opportunistic.

However I am still wary admittedly with the proven neighboriser claim. What’s more disturbing is how all might went from telling us he believe funnier6 claim to knowing his role and it being simple. Which makes me think he’s having second thoughts on him. Of note funnier hasn’t done much of anything all game.

However between the sudden shade on funnier and the pushing of the idea that labrev is mafia when he has been helpful all game looks just scummy. Especially since this isn’t mylo and lylo and I doubt that we don’t have a godfather, so last mafia is godfather.

Vote: All might
Trying to push the game forward.

Kay finally finished rereading, if emiya is scum he’s completely lost his mind, I have a really hard time believing he’d make so many weird choices and get himself stuck in hard places.

That leaves midori, and though she does seem townier than before I have to go with my gut that emiya is town. It’s not the end of the world if I’m wrong anyway since we’ll still have another day to get it right.

Vote: Midori

Kay, I must’ve misunderstood you.

There hasn’t been much to do since I subbed in, lynch jd, lynch in the poe, and win game was basically my to do list.
Admits that mido seems town, but votes her anyway.

....That wasn’t supposed to be bold.
All might.
What do you mean?
Not useful.

.........So because Funnier chose to not vote the scummier town member, he's town? I don't follow that. Mafia clearly knew All Might was town so they could take that two ways. The first is to lynch him and get the easy one, or to let the other members lynch him and look like the innocent towny that believed him all along. Clearly Funnier is the latter.

Was I confident in it? No. I don't think anyone was. But I knew him or funnier were the last mafia and that if we were wrong about one, we could lynch the other. And considering I was a bit busy for the rest of the day phase, I didn't have time to start a fight with funnier. I have no doubt that being we're the only two without any evidence of our roles or any clearance that we'll be going head to head the next day phase.

The All Might lynch is a horrible indicator of alignment because he was a necessary to make sure he wasn't mafia, and to be sure of who the possible last mafia are.
Hmm... This does have a town feel to it. questioning another users read.

So much about this post is funny cause it’s literally my entire thought process only it was out of you and emiya. Idk why you’re bothering with evidence, if you were town you wouldn’t need the slightest shred of evidence to know I’m scum since we’re the last two in the poe.

It’s quite obvious neither of us will be night killed so lab or AE will be forced to choose between us and not conveniently reveal themselves (yourself) as the last person in the poe.

I’m obviously going to be voting you, @Labrev @AussieEevee please reread my posts and tell me if you have any doubts so I can address them.
Successfully predicts that AE would be forced to choose between Mido and Funnier, and also successfully predicts who the NK would be.

What a surprise.

Vote: Midori
Votes Mido again. No surprise there.

I’m town ^_^
Congrats we lost. <\3
At this point in the game, the hammer had not fallen so either he's town and didn't think to convince me I was wrong, or he's scum trying to make me rethink myself. Which I did.

You know in the future it is usually a good idea to like, ask questions of the two people you have to choose between and not just decide one is townier and vote in the same post. I hadn’t even subbed in when Max was lynched.
Worth noting that this method had worked for me in a past game, which I won... after subbing in the late game.

blinks

Defend against what exactly? After jd went down I’ve been dissecting the poe and lynching whoever I thought was scummiest. What exactly makes you unsure about me?
And not being very useful.

Vote: funnier6

Because I know I’m town and I doubt we don’t have a cop. And scans mean nothing because no doubt the last member is godfather. Why else would eevee still be alive.

I also don’t think labrev as the nightkill means anything because it’s a wifom situation.

@AussieEevee jd was an obvious lynch at that point. He was busted. Not matter which of us is scum, he was a clear bus. I wouldn’t use that for decision making.

I would nt how funnier has done nothing of actual note. Maybe it’s just me but all I can remember of him is asking for reads and being who all might neighborized.
Noted.

I’m not going to reply to her post, I shall only address your concerns. If you have read all my posts and believe I’ve been CWAC then bringing up everything I’ve done would be futile as you know already. There was never anything to solve once I subbed in, the amount of people who were cleared and the others I believed to be town greatly outweighed the amount of people who weren’t, leaving it practically impossible to lose from point of view since I am also in the poe. I did not catch midori last time she was scum, I did not catch her this time, and I do not expect to ever catch her as scum, but I know I’m not and that she is and I need you to trust me.
Complains there was nothing to solve once he subbed in. Which is true if he was scum, not true if he was town. Town had a LOT to solve after he subbed in, but most of his posts are CWAC.

Did Elementar do anything before subbing out? If he just cwaced then I don’t think it means anything save for him being busy bit if he did anything towny or scummy then that should be considered.
No.

And this sounds like copppjnv out. Yes jd was caught but that still leaves the last mafia and no one else stopped trying to figure that out. Except you apparently. This just reads as not wanting to put in the effort, but I can’t see a reason for that, so that makes me think you just didn’t want to risk looking scummy for going after the wrong player in attempts in mislynching.
That spelling error...

@AussieEevee i haven’t out right claimed it yet but yes I kind of hinted at it during the max incident.

What I find interesting is funnier is clearly claiming it as well, yet all might originally believed his claim. I don’t see why he would believe a vanilla claim in a game full of roles even if they’re some as simple as 1x or miller

Both of you seem to be claiming vanilla. One of you has to be the godfather, and I am still getting townie vibes from Mido and none from Funnier.

Last edited:
endgame: A New Threat Emerges
Votes locked. Hammer has been activated
Endgame: A New Threat Emerges

Having taken care of the bombs underneath the RM Fountain, Maniacal Engineer returned to the F&G Administration Building, just as the sun was rising. Exhausted, but determined, he poured himself another cup of black tea and returned to his R&D Plant to finish what he had started.
He cracked his knuckles, and started drafting up ideas.
"I need something that breaks down matter," he said, looking around.
His eyes fell on the pattern buffer from his disassembled matter transporter.
"Of course!" he said, smacking his forehead, "the first stage of matter transportation is to break down the object into 'bulk matter.' From there, I need to completely disassemble the pattern, so that no residual trace of it remains. I can reverse the polarity of the neutron flow in the pattern buffer, which will change it into a pattern degrader. Then, I feed the bulk matter into the matter matrix, where it is converted back into energy. Badda bing, badda boom! Mission accomplished!"
With his plan of action in place, the mad scientist quickly assembled the components he needed, and reconfigured the pattern buffer into a pattern degrader.
"And now for the test," he said, walking over to the reflective cage, wherein he'd stashed the Flying Pumpkin that he'd brought to life.
Maniacal Engineer placed the cage onto the transporter pad, and dematerialized it.
In moments, the cage and the Flying Pumpkin were disassembled and transformed into pure energy.
"Bingo!" shouted ME, "now to set a few parameters and send the remaining fictional villains straight into hell!"
The engineer grabbed several extension cables and walked into the surveillance room, where SoaringDylan was still keeping an eye on things.
"Oh, there you are, boss," said Dylan, as ME worked, "where'd you run off to earlier?"
"The RM Fountain," grunted the engineer, wiring up his machine to one of the surveillance consoles, "our mysterious villain leader planted bombs there that would have wiped out RM's water supply."
"So you were right about the RM Fountain this whole time," said Dylan, in awe.
"Why are you surprised?" asked the massive egotist, smugly, "I'm always right."

The mad scientist slammed the panel shut.
"Done," he declared.
"...done with what?" asked the Dutch Super Mod.
"I've hooked up my matter to energy converter to the surveillance system," explained the masterful tactician, "I've programmed the surveillance system to search for all known fictional characters and widened the field of my transporter to encompass all of F&G and TWR. I've hardwired the surveillance system into my supercomputer, so it will be able to process quickly and find all the fictional characters still hanging around."
"Nice," said Dylan, "so this whole episode is almost over."
"Yeah," agreed ME, "once I flip the switch, it'll all be over."

As he wandered back to his R&D Plant to flip said switch he muttered to himself.
"And Zexy slept through most of it."

The formerly cloaked figure returned to his apartment. He realized that, in order to stay underneath the Section Head's radar, he would have to repress his own memories. The figure sighed. This wasn't going to be easy, but it was the only way to avoid detection. He pulled out a bottle of pills, and put one in his mouth. Instantly, he collapsed onto his bed, as the chemicals in the pill dissociated himself from his memories. He'd probably have a few bad dreams that he wouldn't understand, but he would not arouse the suspicions of the Section Head.

returnofMCH awoke, still in the cave, but a completely different man. In a flash of inspiration, he remembered. His dreams, they weren't dreams. They were him. He had done all of those things. He was behind the villains' reign of terror and the bombing plan for RM's water supply. He had repressed the memories, but the shock from the Cyberman had restored them.
In a flash of insight, he realized that he hadn't blacked out near the RM Fountain, he had merely blocked out the memories of returning home. Furthermore, the note that he'd placed as evidence was actually a trigger that would allow him to recall his repressed memories.

Having defeated Ganondorf, returnofMCH took out the note to read it.
Instantly, the magical charm in the paper restored his lost memories, but it was too soon.
Hurriedly, before Maniacal Engineer noticed that he was still meddling in a case that he had been dismissed from, returnofMCH ran home. He hid the enchanted paper on the back of his toiler tank and took another pill, collapsing onto his bed once more.

MCH stepped out of the cave and looked over at RM in the distance. No smoke hung in the air overhead, and there did not seem to be any panic. He sighed. Wario must have let him down. Not surprising, really, though he had hoped that the distractions caused by the other villains would have stalled ME's discovery of the bombs for just long enough that it would have been too late. Now it was only a matter of time before ME and his staffers either killed the remaining villains or found a way to return them into their universes.
"My plans may have failed this time," the bounty hunter said, ominously, "but I'm just getting warmed up, and, thanks to my own genius, ME still has no idea that I'm the one behind all of this."
MCH laughed a villain's laugh, and retreated into the cave's depths. He had more schemes to plan.

A bright light flashed across the sky in both F&G and TWR. Instantly, the last of MCH's allies were dissolved into bulk matter, thereupon that matter went through the patter degrader, and was converted into pure energy by the matter matrix. The threat was over. The sections could now finally rebuild and move on.

Dear Funnier6, you are Garland, from the Final Fantasy franchise!

latest

A character from the very first FF game, Garland was a knight known as the best of the Cornelian Knights, before he became corrupt and set off the plot of the game through his actions. While Garland eventually becomes the dark god Chaos and the final boss, he starts off the game as the generic first boss with a simple andstraightforward battle and attack set.

Due to that, you are the Vanilla, without any powers or abilities besides your vote and words.

You are allied with the Town, and you win when all threats to your faction are dead.
Dear AussieEevee, you are Emperor Palpatine from the Star Wars franchise!
A Sith Lord history knows as one of the most powerful to ever have lived, Palpatine used his political skills and influence to manipulate and undermine the Galactic Republic and the Jedi Order, eventually decimating the latter and seizing control of the Republic, transforming it into his own Empire.

With the power of the Force granting the ability to peer into other's minds and determine their motivations and allegiance, you are the Cop, able to determine which faction a player belongs to once per night.

You are allied with the Town, and you win when all threats to your faction are dead.
Dear Midorikawa, you are Tom Nook from the Animal Crossing franchise!

latest

You may seem like a kind shopkeeper, but in truth you are a gangbanger with a mean streak that can keep tabs on everyone. Everyone. EVERYONE. Not only do you force them into debt and chores just for moving into your town, but you also decide to entice people with more living space, only to make the new debt even harder to pay off.

Due to your true nature not being a secret after over 15 years, You are the Godfather meaning all cop checks will make you show up as town. also due your watch dog nature of your dealing with everyone, you can check the roles with theRolecop meaning once a night you can PM the hosts or use the mafia chat to Rolecop: (player) to find out their role.

You are allied with the Mafia and will win when all threats to your faction are dead.

Zexy walked into the F&G Administration Building wearing M. Bison's hat. He was in good spirits, due to his performance against M. Bison the previous night and because he had managed to get a decent amount of sleep.
As he walked into the reception area, he saw an exhausted Maniacal Engineer and a tired looking Soaring Dylan.
"Hey boss!" exclaimed the Greek Super Moderator, "you'll never guess what I did last night."
"Slept," said ME, curtly, "which I did not, since I was too busy cleaning up with damn mess, so if you'll excuse me..."
The Section Head walked over to Zexy and tapped him on the head.
"Tag, you're it," he said, "I'm going to get some shuteye."
"Wait a minute, boss," Zexy protested, "it's your turn to guard the Machine."
"Goddamn it," swore the Section Head. He turned to face the engineer-in-training.
"I'm going to grab another cup of black tea, to keep me from passing out," he said, "I should be able to make it through my shift, but your shift is after mine. Don't be late."
With that, the exhausted Section Head went into the break room, poured himself another cup of black tea, and left the F&G Administration Building, heading for the border of admin territory, to stand guard over his Regeneration Machine.

THE END

@Midorikawa
@funnier6
@AussieEevee
@Drift
@Maniacal Engineer
Gg mafia.

Last edited by a moderator:
And the scumlord remains supreme!

Thank you @returnofMCH @Drift @Maniacal Engineer for hosting a great game.

And thanks to @Max1996 and @jdthebud fie being such a great partners!

Interesting note about that last night kill, I killed lebrev because he was choosing me town wise over funnier, and then he changed his opinion after the all night lynch, but I wasn’t going to change it after that due to laziness. I also chose by the fact I didn’t use my rolecop on eevee yet :p

I knew it was over when it was was midori, cause she was going to give the hammer to AE instead of lab who probably would’ve made the right decision.

For goodness sake man how is giving my thoughts on other players especially ones I’ve played with more than you CWAC?

I’ve never made it to final three as town before and I hope I never do again, I could’ve argued to kingdom come and not convinced AE of anything.

You remember last time when I said you were pretty good as scum midori? I take that back, you’re utterly terrifying as scum and I’m never town reading you again. This was awfully fun though, might have to come do it again sometime. :)

Also I’m so sorry @Drift I know I acted like a complete idiot who didn’t read the rules but I swear I did several times I just kept getting mixed up! >_<

Congrats Mafia, good job Mido to snatch this victory even after losing 2 of your buddies. (My crazy theory was correct :eek:) GG town.

Eevee pal you did well there. The second time you had to make the final decision. Must be tough but you need to get used to it. :p

Thank you Drift and MCH for hosting and ME for the amazing (as always) FT.

It was a fun game overall.

I’ve never made it to final three as town before and I hope I never do again, I could’ve argued to kingdom come and not convinced AE of anything.
The problem was that I found very little posts from you that gave me a town feeling. Where I found a LOT of posts from Mido that gave me a town feeling...; AND she was responsible for Max's lynch.

You remember last time when I said you were pretty good as scum midori? I take that back, you’re utterly terrifying as scum and I’m never town reading you again. This was awfully fun though, might have to come do it again sometime.

That she is.

Eevee pal you did well there. The second time you had to make the final decision. Must be tough but you need to get used to it. :p
It's stressful lol. Going back over every single post, rating them... And then having to make a decision. Please stop putting me in this position! Gah!

Congrats scum.

You remember last time when I said you were pretty good as scum midori? I take that back, you’re utterly terrifying as scum and I’m never town reading you again. This was awfully fun though, might have to come do it again sometime. :)
Aww, just like a true TWR member.

I'm still irked that I was a scumread until I claimed, tbh
You looked terrible. I wasn't even in the game and I wanted to lynch you. I could see the role list and I still wanted to lynch you. Yeah, it was an overreaction to something that was really nothing at first, but then you kept pushing on AE despite him not really doing anything that bad, refused to answer questions, and then you got annoyed at Mido twisting your words, while twisting her words yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom