• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MCH Multiverse 2: Evil vs Oblivion - Day 6 - 11/17/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said he did nothing, I'm saying that what he did was really no big deal. The answer to questions are always necessary. One, because it's not a cut and dry answer, there are a couple of things you could be besides scum, and two, because refusing to answer a question makes it look like you've got something to hide, which, as we can see from this game, is not a good look to have if you ant to stay alive.

His behaviour wasn't that bad though. He overreacted to an early vote, and he gave up after a couple of votes on him. That's not good, but it's not that bad. Not taking him seriously just makes you look bad, because even if someone looks bad, when they ask questions on a scumhunt, you answer them, so that other people can see your responses and decide what they think.

You remember last time when I said you were pretty good as scum midori? I take that back, you’re utterly terrifying as scum and I’m never town reading you again. This was awfully fun though, might have to come do it again sometime. :)

Lol. Yeah there’s a reason that people are paranoid of me All game.

@Lone_Garurumon @MegaPod i think it’s best you drop the conversation. I don’t think megapod is going to see our reasoning so your guys conversation just seems pointless.

Oh, I stopped getting alerts from this game for some reason so I didn't realize it had ended.

Welp. I said I was wary of Midori early on just because everyone says to always be. I think I understand why you don't like using meta Midori :p

Anyway, tbh, I think AE made the right call. Being in that position is extremely tense and stressful, so you really do just have to go with your gut and vote for the person you find scummiest out of the two. Funnier looked scummier at the end. Midori was playing a really townie game the whole time, so I was actually surprised with the end result. Gg Midori, you played really well and now I know why everybody is always scared of you lol.

In the end, this was a fun game. I'm happy to have been one of the first to suspect Max, and Zexy's last post before he died made me feel like he was town so I'm content with my reads overall. I also successfully predicted the mafia roleblock so that's fun. I definitely had a good time for my first real game at this site, of hopefully many more to come! Thanks to the hosts for creating the game, and thanks to all the players for making it an enjoyable experience! And congrats mafia, solid plays all around.

Welp. I said I was wary of Midori early on just because everyone says to always be. I think I understand why you don't like using meta Midori :p

Sorry to disappoint but that has nothing to do with it. A good portion f the hate is due to Zexy use of it.

It’s too bad megapod was doc though. If h had a different town role I think he would have been lynched between his behavior and max buddying him.

And no we did not warrant Max’s behavior. He was doing it before I could stop him.

Still worked fine though.

@Max1996 for the timing it didn’t work. But depending on the timing it can be a good claim.

It’s too bad megapod was doc though. If h had a different town role I think he would have been lynched between his behavior and max buddying him.
I agree with this. Only reason I removed my vote from him day 1 was that I didn't want to lynch a power role. He was still pretty scummy, day 1.

Eggman_Is_Not_Amused_by_Team_Artail_8921.jpg

Why would you agree to something that would only have helped the mafia team XD
If you read the second half of my post... :p

I removed my vote because I didn't want to lynch a possible important role.

If MP had claimed Vanilla, or any role that wasn't cop or doc, I would have left my vote in place... (And of course a cop claim would just be asking for trouble, due to my own role)

This is why you should not trust Mido and paranoid policy lynch her immediately :p Regardless, you did great, congrats.

My wacky playstyle was because I randed my single most disliked role ever in mafia, I really haven't got something worse than this (I've got it once before again though in another MCH game, tpp mafia, at least I was much luckier there); if I were to get NKd (which I tend to), a day is skipped which is terrible for town; the only way out is getting lynched which is just as bad. I'm essentially a free +1 to the mafia if I die, so I had to play like a Survivor :( Not sure who killed me and why, but I couldn't have done anything other than being null to avoid either bad scenario and just keep going; that said, I still gave my thoughts as a townie when I felt it was needed, and it seems like I was right about jd :)

Anyway, good game. Thanks to the hosts.

So yeah, really nothing I could do there... I managed to make you use meta on me, though? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom