• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MCH Multiverse 2: Evil vs Oblivion - Day 6 - 11/17/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Qing'e

Hermit Who Passes Through Walls
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to the second game of the MCH Multiverse!

Shrouded in darkness, a lone figure sat meditating at the exact center of a pentagram, crudely drawn on the cave floor. Lit candles burned at each of the pentagram's five points, and strange runes were scribbled around the demonic symbol. After several moments, the figure's eyes opened, and the figure began chanting in a strange language.
Despite there being no wind, the candle flames flickered eerily. Suddenly, as the figure's chanting reached a fervor, a howling vortex appeared, blasting out gusts of wind and extinguishing the candles. Now the cave was illuminated only by a sickly green light emanating from the maelstrom. Still the figure chanted on, and the vortex grew in size. A hand appeared in the depths of the vortex, then an arm, a shoulder. The person stepped out of the portal, blinking in the darkness, then another, and another. Thirteen people emerged from the dimensional rift before, with one final gust of wind and chant from the figure, it collapsed and sealed.
Smiling, the figure stood and scuffed out the markings that had been drawn for the ritual. The figure then retreated into the shadows, waiting to see the result of this sinister experiment.

As always, there are some rules to keep in mind:
1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply.
2. Day phases will last 48 hours and Night phases will last 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. If the hosts are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning. In the event of a phase ending during ME's Sabbath/Holidays, MCH or Drift will update the phase at the appropriate time, and Flavor Text will be added in later.
3. Please be active. You may be subbed out if you haven't made a game-relevant action for 72 hours. If no sub is available to take your place, or you keep not performing game-relevant actions for the next 72 hours, you may be modkilled. The aforementioned deadlines may be shortened on the host(s)' discretion, in case where waiting for that long would disrupt game integrity too much.
4. Nameclaiming is not allowed. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources. Roleclaiming is permitted.
5. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
6. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>". A tie in the plurality of votes will result in No Lynch. In order to change your vote, you must first unvote the player you had previously voted for.
7. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.
8. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host(s) beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
9. There are no hammer or hyper majority rules in this game. ME thinks they are dumb. The phases will be always be locked at 3:30 PM U.S. Central Time.
10. Outside communication (that is, communication that occurs outside of this thread) is not permitted. Please keep any game-related content to the game thread.
11. After dying in the game, you may post more but said posts may not contain game-relevant information.
12. If the game has no deaths for 4 consecutive phases because of continuous No Lynches in the day phases followed by factions with kills purposely idling them in the night phases, or if the game has reached a stalemate state, the game will end as a tie for the parties involved.
13. To show you've read the rules, include your favorite villain (or one of them) from any media in your sign-up post.
14. The most important rule. Have fun!

Players:
1. Zexy
2. Elementar
3. CheffOfGames
4. Midorikawa
5. MegaPod
6. Mellow Ezlo
7. Labrev
8. Max1996
9. Anime Psyclone
10. Pika_pika42
11. jdthebud
12. AussieEevee
13. ALL MIGHT

Subs:
funnier6
Pikochu
Rainbow Cloud

Last edited:
Oh sorry, forgot that part, I think I should go with Cinder... I am not sure though, especially after V4

Kageyama does not turn into a good guy, he redeems himself, yes, but you can't count him as a good guy.

/in please, new here :)

Moghedien from The Wheel of Time book series.

Heya
And the book Darkstalker? The main char of the same name is my pick
i have a signed copy of the book

^ yep
the game stands to be put back in the queue, but all signups will be considered reservations for when it comes up again unless anyone would like otherwise

I'll join, to try and keep this game alive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom