• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MCH Multiverse 2: Evil vs Oblivion - Day 6 - 11/17/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
  • Qing'e

Hermit Who Passes Through Walls
    Reaction score
    Hello, and welcome to the second game of the MCH Multiverse!

Shrouded in darkness, a lone figure sat meditating at the exact center of a pentagram, crudely drawn on the cave floor. Lit candles burned at each of the pentagram's five points, and strange runes were scribbled around the demonic symbol. After several moments, the figure's eyes opened, and the figure began chanting in a strange language.
    Despite there being no wind, the candle flames flickered eerily. Suddenly, as the figure's chanting reached a fervor, a howling vortex appeared, blasting out gusts of wind and extinguishing the candles. Now the cave was illuminated only by a sickly green light emanating from the maelstrom. Still the figure chanted on, and the vortex grew in size. A hand appeared in the depths of the vortex, then an arm, a shoulder. The person stepped out of the portal, blinking in the darkness, then another, and another. Thirteen people emerged from the dimensional rift before, with one final gust of wind and chant from the figure, it collapsed and sealed.
    Smiling, the figure stood and scuffed out the markings that had been drawn for the ritual. The figure then retreated into the shadows, waiting to see the result of this sinister experiment.

As always, there are some rules to keep in mind:
    1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply.
    2. Day phases will last 48 hours and Night phases will last 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. If the hosts are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning. In the event of a phase ending during ME's Sabbath/Holidays, MCH or Drift will update the phase at the appropriate time, and Flavor Text will be added in later.
    3. Please be active. You may be subbed out if you haven't made a game-relevant action for 72 hours. If no sub is available to take your place, or you keep not performing game-relevant actions for the next 72 hours, you may be modkilled. The aforementioned deadlines may be shortened on the host(s)' discretion, in case where waiting for that long would disrupt game integrity too much.
    4. Nameclaiming is not allowed. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources. Roleclaiming is permitted.
    5. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
    6. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>". A tie in the plurality of votes will result in No Lynch. In order to change your vote, you must first unvote the player you had previously voted for.
    7. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.
    8. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host(s) beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
    9. There are no hammer or hyper majority rules in this game. ME thinks they are dumb. The phases will be always be locked at 3:30 PM U.S. Central Time.
    10. Outside communication (that is, communication that occurs outside of this thread) is not permitted. Please keep any game-related content to the game thread.
    11. After dying in the game, you may post more but said posts may not contain game-relevant information.
    12. If the game has no deaths for 4 consecutive phases because of continuous No Lynches in the day phases followed by factions with kills purposely idling them in the night phases, or if the game has reached a stalemate state, the game will end as a tie for the parties involved.
    13. To show you've read the rules, include your favorite villain (or one of them) from any media in your sign-up post.
    14. The most important rule. Have fun!

Players:
    1. Zexy
    2. Elementar
    3. CheffOfGames
    4. Midorikawa
    5. MegaPod
    6. Mellow Ezlo
    7. Labrev
    8. Max1996
    9. Anime Psyclone
    10. Pika_pika42
    11. jdthebud
    12. AussieEevee
    13. ALL MIGHT

Subs:
    funnier6
    Pikochu
    Rainbow Cloud

Last edited:
    d1 start: A Case for a Gumshoe
  • somewhat late, but d1 has started.

Day 1: A Case for a Gumshoe

Taken aback by the Section Head's intensity, returnofMCH remained speechless as Maniacal Engineer stood up, crossed the room to his private bar, and poured himself a drink.
    He walked back over to his desk and stood staring out the window, silently sipping his beverage.
    After a few moments of this MCH regained his senses.
    "What seems to be the problem?" he asked.
    ME turned and sat back down, sighing. The weariness of his job weighing heavily upon him. He reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a dossier, which he placed in front of the bounty hunter.
    MCH open the file and began scanning its contents, becoming more and more confused as he read on.
    "You want me to investigate some vandals sticking their chewing gum to the RM fountain?" he asked, slightly incredulously, "I hardly think that such a small matter would require my expertise. Besides, don't you have staff members who can handle this?"
    ME shook his head.
    "Darth, Lone, and Elementar are still far too new for something like this, and Zexy and Sky have to focus on their own Sections," the Super Mod replied, "Dylan has been helping me babysit the new staff members, so he's got his plate full, too."
    "You still haven't explained why this requires any sort of attention whatsoever," countered the bounty hunter, "it's a very minor issue, if that."
    ME shook his head yet again.
    "There's something larger at play here," he said clenching his robotic hand, "I can feel it."
    MCH sighed, and subconsciously rubbed his neck, which had begun to twinge again.
    "Fine," he said, "I'll charge my usual rates, including the upfront payment."
    The mad scientist nodded, and walked over to his wall safe, hidden behind a picture of his girlfriend which was captioned "My Everything."
    After punching in his combination, getting his retina and thumb scanned, and having his DNA tested, the Section Head's safe popped open. He pulled out a large stack of money, and tossed it to MCH.

The bounty hunter pocketed the cash as the Section Head sealed his safe.
    "Was there anything else you needed," he asked, as ME returned to his seat and pulled out some paperwork.
    "Not at the moment," said the Super Mod, only half paying attention.
    MCH stood to depart, and ME stood with him and shook his hand.
    "Good luck," the Section Head said, "and keep me posted on your findings."

The bounty hunter nodded and departed from the F&G Boss's office.
    Shortly thereafter, a message came through on the intercom system.
    "Lone_Garurumon, please report to my office, the spam filters need cleaning again."
    The newly minted moderator sighed as he thought about the horrible stench of spam clogging up the pipes.

phase ends at 3:30 Monday in US Central Time: Countdown Timer

Last edited by a moderator:
    n1 start: A Fountain of Information
  • ^
    also confirming bulba's search function is crap for vote checking
    As far as I know, we're finishing the day with a tie between two claimed townies..
    as far as I can tell, that is correct, annoyed enough to leave it at that.

Night 1: A Fountain of Information

returnofMCH wasted no time in traveling to the RM Fountain. True to Maniacal Engineer's files, there was indeed chewing gum attached to the fountain's underside.
    The bounty hunter knelt down to get a closer look at the bottom of the fountain's basin. At first glance, the wads of discarded gum seemed like just that. Discarded gum.
    However, further inspection revealed traces of ink in one of the wads, and an imprint of what appeared to be a bit of paper in another.
    MCH pulled out his notepad and began jotting down his observations.
    "Looks like ME was right," he muttered to himself, tapping his chin with his writing implement, "the gum is being used as an adhesive to covertly stick secret messages to the fountain. But who's sending the messages, and what purpose they serve is eluding me..."

He continued to circle and inspect the underside of the fountain, noticing quite a few recently discarded wads of gum. To his delight, he found one with a message that had yet to be removed. Quickly, the bounty hunter snatched it, only briefly disgusted by the fact that, until recently, the gum had been in someone else's mouth.
    As the soldier of fortune was about to open and read the covert missive, a sudden movement in the corner of his eye shifted his attention. A cloaked figure had been lurking in the shadows, but had stirred when the gum coated message had been intercepted.
    Quickly, MCH stuck the gum into an evidence bag, and ran in the direction of the figure, who started running away, sticking close to the shadows and buildings in the seedier areas of RM. As the bounty hunter pursued his quarry, something stirred in his brain. Instantly, he was enveloped in blurred and fragmented scenes playing out in his mind, causing a massive headache. returnofMCH screamed in agony as it felt like his head was going to burst open, and collapsed on the pavement as his target escaped, laughing evilly.

Having been drawn to the scene by the outcries, a crowd started gathering around the fallen bounty hunter, whispering among themselves.
    "Do you think he's okay?" asked Pika_Pika42.
    "People don't usually scream in pain for no reason," pointed out MegaPod.
    "What should we do?" wondered CheffOfGames.
    A few paces away, Rainbow Cloud was already on the phone with the local staff members. He clicked his cellphone shut, and flashed his mod badge.
    "Easy folks," said the Art Gallery mod, "give him some room. Help will be here soon."

A few minutes later, an official F&G staff vehicle arrived, bringing the Section Head himself, as well as Doctor Floptopus.
    Instantly, Maniacal Engineer parted the crowd, and Flop rushed over to the comatose MCH. After checking his vitals, she nodded at the Super Moderator.
    "Looks like he's relatively stable," she said, "but I want to take him to the hospital for examination and an MRI, just in case."
    "Do it," said ME.
    MCH was placed onto a stretcher and carted into the official vehicle by the Section Head and the doctor. The car whizzed away onto the RM super highway, shunting other vehicles out of its way with special magnetic fields co-designed by Pikochu and Analytic Magnezone.

Sitting in the back of the specialized vehicle, ME looked over at his friend, who had gotten extremely pale.
    "What have I gotten you involved in, old friend?" he wondered.

No lynch was achieved!
    Allow me to make an official request. I am not the one who was intended to be handling things past design. I'm just busy enough to really not have the time and interest to wade through 10+ thread pages or the damn search when the actual host is AWOL, please do consider making unofficial vote counts so that I, at least, can make this game work efficiently when I can check in.

Night 1 ends at 3:30 PM CST on Tuesday. Countdown to Nov 7, 2017 3:30 pm in Chicago (I will be busy then, so @returnofMCH hopefully will be around to process actions)

d2 start: I've Got your Nose!
  • actions were locked 7 minutes ago so...

Day 2: I've Got your Nose!

The baddest of the bad, the thirteen summoned figures stood around the darkened cave in confusion.
    "Lumos!" snarled one of the figures, waving a wooden stick. The tip of the wand lit up, illuminating the cavern, and the figures within.
    One of them, a green haired man with a lens over one eye, looked around at the assembled group.
    "What is going on here?" he demanded.
    "Mama mia!" exclaimed a short rotund man in a yellow cap and shirt with purple overalls.

The villains stood around in a loose circle shouting at each other, as each tried to figure out how they had gotten to the cave.
    A wizened and scarred old man in a black hood and cloak looked upon the assembled group.
    "Not even I could have foreseen this," he said, chuckling slightly.
    "Laughter is illogical," said a robotic individual, overhearing the old man's words, "all lifeforms will be upgraded."
    A man with a glorious mustache patted the cyborg on the back.
    "While I am all for robotizicizing my enemies, perhaps we should wait a few moments to study the situation first."
    Further arguments ensued, resulting in the reptilian looking man with the wand shooting out a deadly beam into the crowd from his still illuminated wand tip.

It was at this point that the cloaked figure chose to emerge from hiding.
    "Friends, friends," he said, jovially, "there is no need to fight among ourselves. We're all on the same side here."
    "Yes, yes!" said a small raccoonish creature, "what can I do for you?"
    "I have summoned you all here to do what you do best," said the mysterious figure, "I want you all to cause mayhem and destruction upon everyone in this section. I want to bring the Section Head to his knees and watch him suffer, as his friends are lost, one by one."
    "...so you brought us here to be evil?" asked a man with long curly hair who was wearing a fancy outfit.
    "Yes," said the figure.
    "You have made me a very happy man," said a large man in an ornate red military outfit.

returnofMCH awoke. As his surroundings came into focus, he noticed he was in a hospital room. His thoughts wandered back to the strange dream he just had. Hadn't that same cloaked figure and those strange thirteen villains appeared in his dream last night? What was going on here?
    When the room stopped spinning, he sat up slowly. It was still light outside, but the sun had gotten higher in the sky and was now descending, indicating that it was the afternoon. He'd been unconscious for several hours. He tried remembering what had happened immediately prior to him losing consciousness, but merely attempting to think about it caused his head to start aching again. He nearly passed out again, as the world lost focus. Wisely, he decided to postpone that particular train of thought until someone else arrived in his room.

To pass the time, he turned on the TV. On screen the reptilian looking man from his dreams was battling Maniacal Engineer. The two traded energy blasts, ME's coming from his robotic arm, and the cloaked wizard's coming from his wand. The Section Head would occasionally toss an Interrupting Knife at his adversary, who would disappear and reappear in another location.
    The dark wizard attempted to use his powers to read the mind of his opponent, to give himself the upper hand. However, delving into the mind of Maniacal Engineer proved to be a mistake, as the evil sorcerer gazed into the depths of his adversary's madness, and recoiled.
    "You!" he hissed, stung by the power and insanity of the mind he had tried to possess, "you're the one--"
    Suddenly, another moderator appeared on the scene, striking the unsuspecting dark wizard with a bolt of lightening. As he turned to face this new opponent, rage apparent on his snake-like face, Maniacal Engineer lunged forward and slugged him in the face with his robotic arm, releasing an energy blast at point blank range.
    "I've got your nose!" taunted the Section Head.
    Lord Voldemort collapsed in a heap, his robes crumpling as he fell.
    Dear AnimePsyclone, you are Lord Voldemort from the Harry Potter franchise!
    dhus-detail-voldie-450px.jpg

A skilled and highly powerful dark wizard, Voldemort rose from being a poor orphan to one of the most feared in the magical world with his intelligence, ruthlessness, and sheer magical capability. Wielding a legendary artifact, the Elder Wand, Lord Voldemort stands as one of the most powerful mages to have ever lived.

With all kinds of powerful magic at your command, you are the Jack of All Trades (JOAT), able to choose between three abilities, an alignment check, protection from kills, and roleblock, to use on the target of your choice at night. Each power is one use only, however, and you won't get a second shot, so don't waste them.

You are allied with the Town, and you win when all threats to your faction are dead.
    As the other F&G mods cordoned off the area, ME walked over to Elementar.
    "Thanks for the assist," he said.
    "No problem, boss," said the new moderator.
    The pair glanced at the fallen fictional wizard.
    "Riddle ME this," chuckled the Super Moderator, "what is Lord Voldemort doing here?"
    "I have no idea," Elementar shaking his head, "but it certainly cannot be good news."

Having watched all this unfold on his hospital television, MCH was dumbfounded.
    "What? What?! WHAT?!" he shouted.

It is now day 2, You may begin voting

Phase ends in 47 hours and 50 minutes from now. Midday Votals will happen tomorrow.

n2 start: When Hell Freezes Over
  • Night 2: When Hell Freezes Over

As returnofMCH sat in his hospital bed, pondering how Lord Voldemort could have shown up in the Fun and Games Section, he was reminded of the reason he was in the hospital in the first place, and everything that had led up to it.
    His mind was still a little fuzzy from the earlier incident, but he was determined to press forward in the case. As he reached for his backpack, he heard a loud shouting coming from somewhere in the hospital.
    "I DON'T NEED TO BE HERE, DAMMIT! I'M PERFECTLY FINE!"
    "Come on, boss," said a second voice, much quieter, "you were injured in your battle with Voldemort. We need to make sure there are no lasting effects."
    "Bullshit," said the first voice, having been revealed to be Maniacal Engineer, "you noobs just want better access to the staff fridge."
    "Say what you will, boss, but that burn looks rather nasty," said the second voice, "and your robotic arm needs recalibration after it was overloaded when you snapped Voldemort's wand."
    "Fine," grunted the Section Head, still not sounding pleased, "but let me talk to MCH first."
    "Not like we can stop you," chuckled the other mod.

The door to MCH's room opened, and Maniacal Engineer stepped in, accompanied by his moderators-in-training. He looked slightly worse for wear after his encounter with the dark wizard. The right side of his face was burned, and his robotic arm was twitching slightly, and emitting the occasional spark.
    "You're off the case," said the Super Moderator, without preamble, "it's gotten far too dangerous...not to mention weird as hell."
    "Now hold on a moment!" exclaimed the bounty hunter.
    "You will still be paid for your services," ME said, misinterpreting MCH's outburst, "but this is strictly a moderator issue now."
    "Evil wizards are escaping from their fictional stories, and you think you can handle this without my help?" demanded MCH.
    "To be fair, you're not exactly in such great shape," stated the Section Head, "and we still haven't figured out what caused your blackout earlier."
    "You're not in such great shape, yourself," retorted the bounty hunter, "I want to continue working this case."
    "Forget it," said ME, with finality, "just focus on getting better."

Before MCH could protest, the Section Head and his entourage departed. Though he was initially upset by ME's decision, the bounty hunter smiled a wolfish smile. The mad scientist had made a rookie mistake. He hadn't requested that MCH turn over all of his evidence and notes that he had gathered from the case so far. Still smiling, MCH reached for his backpack and pulled out both his own notes, as well as the note he had intercepted at the RM Fountain. He wouldn't be cut out that easily!

With Maniacal Engineer temporarily hospitalized to have his burn treated and his arm recalibrated, Zexy was left keeping an eye on the Fun and Games Section. He, too, was baffled by Voldemort's presence in Bulbagarden forums.
    "Stupid things like this never happened when Enzap was in charge," he muttered, though he knew that this wasn't exactly true.
    A flash on one of the monitors caught his attention. The Greek Mod's eyes widened, as he witnessed the events transpiring in the section.
    "Oh shit," he said, "ME isn't going to like this."

Quickly, Zexy dashed out of the F&G Administration Building, and headed toward the location of the incident. A strange man with curly black hair and a white cloak was freezing the section using his ice powers.
    "I'll be taking this territory," the man was saying, as he continued to freeze the surroundings.
    "Hey!" shouted Zexy, "cut that out!"
    The man turned to face the Greek Moderator, who was glaring daggers at him.
    "Oooh, you're sure raring to go, aren't you?" said the strange man, "shall we get going?"
    In response, Zexy summoned up an army of his Zombies.
    The man sighed, and raised his fists, glimmering in ice.
    "...Guess you guys are dying now," he said.
    The man froze several Zexy Zombies, but the horde kept on coming. More and more Zombies rose up from their graves, and more and more Zombies were frozen by the man. He fired off frozen blasts, left and right, causing the surroundings to freeze where ever his ice came into contact with them.
    "Oh ho ho... Is that all you've got?" taunted the strange man.
    Zexy smirked, as the ground underneath the man suddenly gave out. Several hands reached out from the earth and grabbed at the man, restraining him, and dragging him under.
    "I had no idea you were this powerful," said the man, as he struggled futilely to break free of the hold.
    The Zombies were relentless, and, finally, having expended the last of his strength, the strange man stopped squirming. He looked at the sky for the last time, a peaceful expression on his face, as he was dragged into his grave.
    "It's finally over... Guess I can finally relax."
    With those words, the man's eyes dimmed, and he was instantly buried by the horde of submerged zombies.
    Dear Max1996, you are Admiral Aokiji from the One Piece franchise!
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/270?cb=20130410093251
    One of the three admirals of the World Government's Marine forces, you act as one of the major enforcers of its ironclad rule. Despite being one of the pillars of the World Government and its noble's tyranny, Aokiji has a sense of morality and compassion that sets him apart from his colleagues, even as he recognizes the place, his rank and position leaves him in and doesn't hesitate to follow orders and act according to the needs of the Marines. However, his incredible powers over ice and ability to freeze anything, even transform himself into ice freely, are balanced by a lazy and placid personality, with not much that will drive him to act.

As such, you are a Goon, with no abilities besides being able to talk and discuss plans with your teammates and being able to make the nightkill.

You are allied with the Mafia and will win when all threats to your faction are dead.

Zexy gasped and panted, trying to catch his breath. He shivered in the cold, as the battle had frozen nearly all of the terrain that they had been fighting on.
    The Greek moderator sighed.
    "ME's really not going to like this," he said.

Having had his burn tended to and his robotic arm calibrated, Maniacal Engineer departed from the RM Hospital. As he walked to one of his favorite pit stops, he noticed a chill in the air. "That's odd," he thought, but shrugged and kept walking.
    Upon arriving at his destination, he found that the lava-tory had been completely frozen over.
    "WHAT THE F-"

It is now Night 2, Actions may now be submitted.
    The phase ends 24 hours from now at 3:30 PM US Central Time

n3 start: Broken Links
  • ^ and here's the update~
    Night 3: Broken Links

Returning to the F&G Administration Building, after reigniting the lava-tory, Maniacal Engineer was indeed not happy. Something strange was afoot, and he would get to the bottom of it.
    He gathered his mods in the situation room to discuss the bizarre scenario they seemed to have found themselves in.
    "What, exactly, are the odds of two fictional villains spontaneously showing up and causing trouble in the Fun and Games Section?" asked Lone_Garurumon, who was pleased to have gotten out of spam filter cleaning to participate in the meeting.
    "So asininely low that I'm not even going to bother calculating them," said ME, dismissively waving his robotic arm, "we're dealing with something deliberate here."
    "But how are they getting here?" asked DarthWolf, "they can't just jump off the pages of their books, or pop out of their anime series."
    Elementar was pondering thoughtfully.
    "I had often considered the possibility of interdimensional transportation of fictional characters into our universe," he said, "but I had never gotten around to any tests."
    "Did anyone else know about your research?" asked Scarlet Sky.
    "Not to my knowledge," said the master of elements, shaking his head.
    "Still, that cannot be a coincidence," said the Section Head.
    "So what now, boss?" asked Zexy.
    "We should alert the admins about what's going on," said SoaringDylan, newly promoted to Super Moderator.
    "I don't think that's necessary," said ME, "Super Mods seem to be able to handle these villains. We also don't even know if more of these wackos are going to show up. We just need to make sure to have a constant rotation of available Super Mods on hand to deal with any problems that may arise."
    "To be fair, you did need a hand with Lord Voldemort," reminded Elementar, "and you and Zexy did sustain some injuries from your battles."
    "True," acknowledged ME, "but the point is we can keep this contained for now. I'll split the Super Mods into rotating eight hour shifts. If something happens during your shift, it is your responsibility to deal with it. I will remain on ready alert even during the 16 hours that are not my shift, in case I am needed. Elementar, you and Lone can go look into your research. See if there's a way to stop any more villains from showing up and nip this problem in the bud."
    "Understood, boss," said LG and Elementar.
    As the mad scientist drafted up a schedule of Super Mod rotations, he sighed.
    "Times like this I wish Caps was here," he muttered to himself.
    When the schedule was finished, the Section Head distributed it, and the meeting was adjourned. Dylan took the first watch, and ME and Zexy left.
    Zexy headed toward the RM Hospital, to deal with his frost bitten fingers, and ME headed to the RM Bar for a drink before going to bed.

As Zexy arrived at the RM Hospital, returnofMCH was being released.
    "We're still not sure what caused your blackout," Doctor Floptopus was saying, "but as you haven't had another episode, we believe it is safe to release you."
    "Understood, thanks," said MCH, eager to be on his way.
    The Greek Moderator passed the bounty hunter on his way out.
    "Glad you're feeling better, MCH," he said.
    "Thanks," replied MCH, "it's been a strange day, hasn't it?"
    Zexy sighed.
    "Yeah," he said, "things certainly are interesting with Maniacal Engineer in charge."
    "Wouldn't have it any other way," chuckled the bounty hunter, "interesting helps me pay my bills."
    The duo laughed and went on their way.

MCH returned to the RM Fountain, hoping to find some answers. Instead he found a Gerudo male examining the fountain's underside.
    Unable to find what he was looking for, the warrior grunted savagely.
    MCH dug into his pocket and took out the gummy message.
    "Looking for this?" he asked, waving the message casually.
    "Give that here!" he snarled.
    "No," said MCH, pocketing the message, "not until you tell me what's going on here."
    "Pathetic little fool! Do you realize who you're dealing with? I am Ganondorf and soon I will rule the world!"
    MCH withdrew his signature weapons, the keyblades and brandished them.
    "Suit yourself," the bounty hunter said, shrugging, "one way or another you'll tell me what I want to know."
    Ganondorf glanced at his opponent's weapons and laughed.
    "An impressive looking blade... but nothing more," he scoffed.
    The Gerudo warrior revealed his right glove, on which a shard of the Triforce was embedded.
    Undaunted, MCH charged at his adversary, swinging with his keyblades.
    Surprised by the bold move, the Demon King was struck backward by the blow.
    Snarling, he cast dark magic at MCH, but it was absorbed by a mystical trinket that MCH had picked up after a previous job, cancelling out Ganondorf's dark magic with light magic.
    "You dare bring light into my lair? You must die!" snarled the Prince of Darkness.

His magical attacks being useless, the Great King of Evil charged at his opponent, intent on clobbering him, but MCH snagged his legs with a concealed bola. Gandondorf fell, and MCH swung for a lethal blow.
    Just before the keyblade connected, Gandondorf rolled out of the way.
    "Do not think that this ends here... the history of light and shadow will be written in blood!" he said, untangling his feet.
    MCH laughed.
    "Really? Personally, I think you're at the end of your rope," he taunted.
    "If that's what you think... then let's finish this!" countered the Gerudo King of Thieves, standing tall and facing his adversary once more.
    "As you wish," said MCH, brandishing his weapons of choice.
    The two combatants charged at each other, attacking with all their strength.
    When the smoke cleared, Ganondorf had been fatally slashed by the keyblades. MCH, though slightly worse for wear, was mostly unharmed. The Triforce of Power broke into dust, revealing it to have been a fake.
    The Dark Lord fell to his knees.
    "I underestimated that boy," he said, gasping.
    MCH turned to him.
    "And now, you will tell me what's going on here," the bounty hunter stated.
    "Go to hell," spat the Demon King, before collapsing, dead.

Night 2 is over!
    Zexy was killed:

Dear Zexy, you are Ganondorf from the LoZ franchise!
    The sole male born into the desert Gerudo tribe in a century, Ganondorf became the tribe's ruler and set out to obtain the wish-granting Triforce in order to help achieve his desire for world conquest. Failing to acquire the entire artifact, he however was left with one piece, with which power he became the king of the land of Hyrule and plunged it into darkness.

As a powerful magician and recurring villain of the LoZ franchise, if killed at night, you release one last rage-fueled spell that causes the next day phase to be skipped.
    In other words, you are the Night-triggering Series Icon/Beloved.

You are allied with the Town, and you win when all threats to your faction are dead.
    "Hmmm, I think I was a little too rough with him," smirked MCH, before collapsing once more, the battle having drained him more than he'd originally thought.

Night 3 ends at 3:30 CST Saturday, November 11th: Countdown Timer

d4 start: Fried Eggman

• Day 4: Fried Eggman

Whispers. The thirteen figures were whispering among themselves. The man in the cloak stood there, calmly, watching them impassively as they deliberated.
    "You still haven't explained why we should help you," pointed out the rotund man with the glorious mustache, "while it is true that we are evil, we are also not in the business of charity. Everything we do, we do for our own cause, to help advance our evil plans. I don't see how helping you will in any way aid my fight against that blasted hedgehog."
    The figure in the cloak laughed.
    "Don't you see?" he said, "I have liberated you from such trivial trifles as defeating Sonic the Hedgehog. I have taken you off the pages of your books, out of your television shows and movies, or even from your video games and brought you to the real world. No longer will you be plagued by your pesky adversaries. Here you are free from them and free to do as you please."
    "Except, apparently, that you want us to work for you," muttered a sorcerer in a green cloak.
    "Lord Voldemort works for no one!" shouted another powerful wizard, slightly reptilian looking.
    Voldemort pulled out his wand and pointed it at the lone figure in the shadows.
    "Avada Kedavra!"
    A burst of green light erupted from the end of the Dark Lord's wand. The figure smirked and made no effort to dodge. Instead, he reached a hand into his cloak and began muttering.
    As the light approached, the figure pulled out a mystical talisman, which absorbed the mystical energy.
    Voldemort snarled and fired off several more spells, with the same result.
    "Enough," said the figure, now slightly annoyed. The talisman glowed bright red and fired off a beam of energy which singed the edge of Voldemort's robes, catching them on fire.
    As the evil wizard doused his robes, the figure looked at the assembled villains.
    "Any more questions?" he asked.

Lone_Garurumon and Elementar approached Elementar's research lab. Elementar immediately went over to his laptop and scanned his databases.
    "All of the information I had is still here, and the database is triple encrypted," he said, "there are very few people capable of breaking into a triple encrypted database without leaving a trace of their presence."
    "I'm guessing we can rule at least one of them out," Lone said, "considering it wouldn't make sense for ME to start this nonsense and then send us to investigate it."
    The master of elements shook his head.
    "Standard logic doesn't really apply with ME," he said, "it is possible he's become a Troll again."
    "I did find it slightly odd how Lord Voldemort barely did any damage to him," Lone said, thoughtfully, "in standard science vs. magic scenarios magic usually wins."
    "In any case, we need to figure out a way of sending back these cretins," said Elementar, "I hadn't perfected a means of transporting them into this world to begin with, so whoever may have stolen my data would have also had to extrapolate it into something viable."
    Lone sighed, looking over the complex codes and calculations.
    "Lets get to work," he said.

Maniacal Engineer was walking home after a few rounds of drinks at the RM Bar, looking to get to sleep. Suddenly, the ground shook as a massive object flew overhead. Another Death Egg had launched from RM and was hovering overhead.
    "Surrender," broadcasted a voice from within the mustached death machine, "all shall bow to the superior technology and intelligence of Dr. Ivo Robotnik!"
    The Section Head sighed.
    "For fuck's sake," he muttered, "why does all this stupid shit happen?"
    With the press of a button on his robotic arm, the Super Moderator transported himself to the Death Egg's control room.
    Dr. Robotnik sat behind the console, observing the panicking users below, and taking pot shots at them with the base's smaller surface cannons. The evil scientist laughed and twirled his glorious mustache. Neither he nor his badniks had noticed ME's arrival.
    Stealthily, the F&G Boss crept to the nearest console and interfaced with it. Hacking the encrypted operating system, Maniacal Engineer uploaded a computer virus to the mainframe and teleported away.
    Moments later, the Death Egg's weapon systems suffered a massive malfunction and shut down. Meanwhile, the base's propulsion systems kicked in and blasted it out of the Fun and Games Section's orbit.
    "What?" shouted the rotund scientist, "what is going on here?"
    Robotnik attempted to access his systems and purge the virus, but received a massive shock for his troubles.
    A message came through on his viewscreen. Maniacal Engineer was sitting at his study desk in his house, feet kicked up and looking completely relaxed. A Sega Genesis controller in one hand, and a glass of whiskey in the other.
    "Oh, hello there!" he said, holding out his glass in a mock toast, "nice of you to drop in."
    "Who are you?" demanded Robotnik, banging his gloved fists on his consoles.
    "I'm ME," said ME, "but you probably already knew that, didn't you? Somebody has told you about ME, and wants you to cause havoc in my section."
    The evil doctor fumed silently.
    "Who is it?" asked the Section Head, "who sent you?"
    "I will tell you nothing!" the villain shouted.
    "I'd reconsider if I were you," ME said, brandishing the controller menacingly, "I've hacked into your systems and plugged them all into this little controller here. I have complete control over your base."
    "You can control my entire Death Egg from that?" scoffed Robotnik.
    "Seemed appropriate," replied the F&G Boss.
    "You're bluffing," stated the evil doctor.
    In response, Maniacal Engineer pushed on the D-pad, causing the Death Egg to soar even higher into the atmosphere. He flew the base in circles for a few moments, causing the mustached madman to get airsick.
    "Have I proven my point?" asked the Modfather, putting the controller down for a moment.
    "Yes, but I can't tell you anything," Robotnik said, "I don't know who sent me, just that he was very powerful and seemed to dislike you."
    "...doesn't really narrow it down much," muttered the Section Head, "all my enemies have to be powerful or I'd have eradicated them."
    The Super Moderator turned his attention back to the matter at hand.
    "If you have no useful information for me, then I have no further need for you. You have caused pain and suffering in my Section, and I cannot tolerate that."
    "What are you going to do?" asked Robotnik, his mustache drooping.
    In response, ME flew the Death Egg into the sun.

Night three is over!
    MegaPod was killed!

Dear MegaPod, you are Dr Eggman from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise!

image.jpg
    The world's smartest person, You try to rule the world, but always lose at the hands of that meddlesome hedgehog and his friends. For over 25 years you tried, and then you finally won with the help of Infinite in Sonic Forces while sonic was mysteriously absent until it was too late. However, You ARE a doctor, and as such you can use that morally ambiguous doctorate to save other evil folk from the true evils that have no standards, because everyone, evil or not, has standards.

As such you are the Doctor once a night, You may PM the hosts with the command Protect: (Player) to protect them from the nightkill

"Looks like this particular battle is sunny side over," chuckled the true mad scientist.

Making a call here. Day 4 is extended due to the delay, ending on Monday, November 13 at 6:30 PM CST: Countdown to Nov 13, 2017 6:30 pm in Chicago
    I will handle the update if necessary (again)

n4 start: socking it to the bad guys
  • iatE0UA.png
    Day 4 is over!
    Night 4: Socking it to the Bad Guys!

SoaringDylan sat in the Situation Room of the F&G Administration Building, keeping an eye out for any suspicious behavior or incidents that might be occurring. As his eyes skimmed over the surveillance screens, he noticed something suspicious. There was a strange merchant on one of the streets in Random Messages. The Super Mod had never seen this particular merchant before, so he decided that, in light of the recent events in the section, he should probably go investigate. He hadn't been gone five minutes when the alarms began flashing as the Death Egg descended upon F&G.

Meanwhile, in Elementar's lab, he and Lone_Garurumon were attempting to complete his work on transdimensional travel from fictional universes.
    "AH HA!" shouted the master of elements, as he scanned his notes and programming code.
    "What?" asked Lone.
    "I've figured out how to do it," said Elementar, gleefully, "it's a simple matter of rerouting the matter matrix through the pattern buffer, and then we need to put it through the transdimensionalizer. I had been trying to to the process backwards. Matter first, then pattern, then dimensional transport."
    Laughing almost as maniacally as his boss, Elementar got out his tools and, along with Lone, finished up the modifications to his machine.
    He then took a character bio from one of his favorite series and fed it through the data processor. The matter matrix converted energy into matter, using Einstein's famous E = mc^2 equation, then the pattern buffer read the data from the character bio. Finally, the transdimensionalizer took the matter from the matrix and the data from the pattern buffer, and combined them into...absolutely nothing. The machine fizzled and died, as the power supply shorted out.
    "Blast!" yelled Elementar, "not enough power!"
    "Well, at least we're on the right track, though," said Lone_Garurumon, trying to stay positive.

returnofMCH awoke. His head was still fuzzy, but overall he felt fine. Better than he should have, in fact. He stretched and paused a moment as he noticed his surroundings. He had noticed that he wasn't still by the RM Fountain, but he had assumed he was in the hospital, and would soon be chastised by ME for continuing to work on the case. Instead, he found himself in his own bed, with no idea, nor recollection, of how he had gotten there.
    "Curious," he said.
    Even more curious, on examining his belongings, the note that he had plucked from the RM Fountain was missing, but his notes on the case, and all of his other evidence was still in-tact and in his pack. Whoever had taken the note obviously hadn't searched thoroughly if they were looking to discourage him from working on the case. They either didn't see him as a threat, or something strange was going on here. If it was the former, MCH would teach them the error of their ways. Underestimating him usually proved to be a suspect's last mistake. For now, though, he was still feeling a bit weak. The bounty hunter yawned, stretched for a moment, and then returned to bed. Soon, he was fast asleep.

SoaringDylan arrived at the merchant's stand.
    The shady merchant sidled over to him, conspiratorially.
    "I've never seen you before," said Dylan, "who are you?"
    "I am one of many that have taken it upon ourselves to topple this section and its leadership," replied the merchant, "I sense your power. Join me, and the whole world could be your plaything."
    "Sorry, not interested," said Dylan, "ME might be an egotistical maniac, but he is my boss, and so I'm one of the leaders of this section that you're looking to defeat."
    The merchant growled and pulled off his disguise, revealing himself to be a gray skinned mage in a green cloak.
    “If you dare to oppose me, you are indeed a fool. One who must pay the ultimate price... Cower before the might of Gharnef... I'll be the architect of your undoing!”
    The mage tapped his staff on the ground, menacingly sending a few magical sparks shooting out from the contact point.
    In response, Dylan reached into his pockets and pulled out a pair of socks.
    Gharnef laughed at the sight of the Super Moderator brandishing the footwear.
    “Heh heh heh... You dare challenge me, fool? You must not value your life. Cower before the might of the dark magic Imhullu!”
    Gharnef lauched his signature spell at the Super Mod, but when it made contact, the moderator crumpled to the ground, revealed to be nothing more than a sockpuppet dummy account.
    Another Dylan popped up, and Gharnef struck it down. Another sockpuppet. Again and again this happened, until Gharnef had worn himself out.
    “Inconceivable," he grunted, "how could my magic be thwarted?"
    Suddenly, the real Dylan appeared, and stuffed the dark mage into a giant sock, which he tied up. Thus constrained the mage was helpless as he began fading into oblivion to serve as yet another of Dylan's sockpuppet accounts.
    As his consciousness dissipated into the ether, the evil magic user had one last laugh.
    “Haha... It’s already too late... This world is done for...”
    Then, he was no more, in his place was yet another Dylan decoy.

jdthebug... er, bud, was lynched!

Dear jdthebud, you are Gharnef from the Fire Emblem franchise!

latest

A ruthless evil sorcerer, you wanted to aid Medeus as he remade the Dolhr Empire and then backstab him once there was nothing left in your way. You have once been taught by Gotoh and as a result decided to create the Imhullu spell after being rejected to inherit the Aura spell. Imhullu can only be defeated by Starlight, but only a hero can wield that, and with no heroes to be seen for now, you cannot be stopped when you decide to use it.

As such, you are the Roleblocker, once a night, you may say in your Role PM or the mafia chat Roleblock: (Player) and they will be prevented from their nightly action.

You are allied with the Mafia and will win when all threats to your faction are dead.

Dylan suddenly looked up, as a shadow passed overhead, temporarily blocking out the sun. The Death Egg sped on its final journey into the sun. He looked at his alerts and saw several notifications about the Death Egg's attack on Fun and Games.
    His phone rang, it was ME.
    "Whoo boy," sighed the Super Moderator, picking up the handheld phone.

Night 4 ends at 6:30 PM CST Tuesday, November 14th: Countdown to Nov 14, 2017 6:30 pm in Chicago

d5 start: A Little Soul Searching
  • Night 4 is over!
    Day 5: A Little Soul Searching

SoaringDylan picked up his phone.
    A loud voice could be heard shouting from the other end of the line.
    "But-," began Dylan, before getting cutoff by even more yelling.
    He sighed, and said: "yes sir," when the yelling stopped, then hung up his phone.
    The Super Mod went to meet up with his boss, muttering about the injustice of it all as he walked.
    "One of these days, I'll be his equal," grumbled the Dutch mod, "then he won't be able to boss me around anymore."

The villains, grudgingly impressed by how easily the cloaked figure had dispatched Lord Voldemort's assault, remained silent.
    "Good," said the cloaked figure, "then let's begin to formulate our strategy. We'll start with the RM Fountain..."
    The villains gathered around, as their new leader began to outline their plans for overthrowing the Fun and Games staff members and seizing the section for themselves.

Dylan walked into the RM Bar. As he entered, Lord Dragelsnart, the proprietor, caught his eye, and gestured toward Maniacal Engineer's usual reserved private room.
    As Dylan passed by the bar, Snart held out a bottle of Glenfiddich Experimental Series #1, which the Super Mod snagged. The whole exchange was done without a single word.
    Dylan entered the private room to find that ME was already there, looking none too happy.
    "Well?" the F&G Boss asked, snatching the bottle from Dylan and pulling out the cork without so much as a word of thanks, "you were supposed to be keeping an eye on things. Mind telling me how a giant base like the Death Egg managed to escape your notice? Especially when it was raining hell down on our users!"
    "Look, it's not what you think," Dylan began.
    "Oh?" said ME, sarcastically, "then what, pray tell, is it?"
    "I would, if you wouldn't keep cutting me off!" thought Dylan.
    Aloud he said, "I noticed something suspicious on the monitors, so I went to investigate. Lo and behold, there was another villain there."
    "Explain," said the mad scientist, taking a swig of the scotch.
    Dylan recanted the events of his encounter with Gharnef, as his boss sipped his beverage thoughtfully.
    "Interesting," said the Modfather, after his subordinate had finished with the story, "it seems like they're getting smarter. Splitting us up and not giving us time to recover before striking again. That doesn't bode well for Zexy."
    The Section Head paused for a moment. Just as Dylan was about to suggest that they go warn their fellow Super Mod, ME looked at him intensely.
    "You said that this Gharnef fellow's stall was near the RM Fountain?" asked the F&G Boss.
    "Not this again," thought Dylan.

Zexy was snoozing away peacefully in his TWR apartment. He was having a pleasant dream of finally being promoted to admin and outranking his idiotic boss. Smiling, the Greek Mod rolled over in his slumber, not noticing a figure lurking in the shadows.
    A man in a red military uniform stepped up next to Zexy's bed, and smirked, as his efforts to brainwash Zexy seemed to be successful.
    "Soon, this fool will be bent to my will, and will turn on his boss," chuckled the villain, "the others are far too obvious in their attempts to seize power and topple the leadership of this miserable territory. Why should I, the great M. Bison, bother getting my own hands dirty when I can turn them on each other?"
    M. Bison had to laugh at his sheer brilliance, but, suddenly, the mirthful expression disappeared from his face, replaced with one of annoyance, as his efforts to brainwash Zexy seemed to be stymied.
    "What?" he said, as the Greek mod woke up and stretched, "impossible!"
    "Brainwashing?" asked Zexy, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, "sorry, but no dice."
    The wannabe engineer gestured to a device attached to his head.
    "Ever since Maniacal Engineer nearly took over the whole section with an army of MEs, I decided to take precautions against being brainwashed, so I whipped up this little doohickey in my spare time using ME's R&D Plant," he explained.
    "It doesn't matter," M. Bison said, powering himself up in his signature purple aura, "I'll just have to crush you the old fashioned way."
    "You won't find it easy, my friend," replied the Greek Mod, now fully awake.
    As the villain attempted to use his Psycho Powers, Zexy snapped his fingers, summoning a horde of Zexy Zombies.
    "You fool!" laughed the villainous leader, "your allies aren't wearing your contraption, so now I will turn them against you."
    M. Bison attempted to brainwash the nearest specimen, but it began nibbling on his arm, instead. In fact, quite a few of the undead mods had lurched towards him, and were gnawing on the dictator.
    "Disgusting!" he shouted, flicking them away. He attempted to use his Ultimate Psycho Crusher attack to wipe out the entire horde in one move, but his powers fizzled away before he could perform his finishing move.
    "What's this?!" he said, trying again with no success.
    Zexy shook his head and waggled his finger at the tyrant, as his zombies began their nibbling once more.
    "Silly M. Bison," he taunted, "your soul powers are just food for my undead army."
    "NO!!!" shouted the Street Fighter, as the horde of zombies swarmed him, "NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"
    The Zexy Zombies consumed the villainous Psycho Power user until there was nothing remaining except for his hat.

Mellow Ezlo was killed!
    Dear Mellow Ezlo, you are M Bison from the Street Fighter franchise!

sf2_mbison.png

A fearsome dictator who wants to rule the world, Bison once was taught the ways of Psycho Power, and decided he should be the only one to use it, so he killed all but 2 people who escaped and extracted the good from his body (which became Rose in the Alpha games) so he could begin his evil corporation Shadaloo, which has 3 other people helping him as high ranking officials, and countless others as goons. He is directly responsible for the creation of Cammy, Seth, Rose, and Abel, and had a hand in the backstories of Thunder Hawk, Sagat, F A N G, Guile, Charlie, Chun Li, Ryu, Dan, Juri, Birdie, Ed, Decapre, and Menat in one way or another.

Due to your Psycho Power being so powerful, you can oversee what someone does as their night action that night, but only once. As such you are the 1X Watcher.

"Defeated a supervillain in my pajamas," said Zexy, smugly, "let's see you top that one, ME."
    The Super Mod yawned, rolled over, and went back to sleep.

Day 5 ends at 6:30 PM CST on Thursday, November 16th: Countdown to Nov 16, 2017 6:30 pm in Chicago

n5 start: CANNONBALL!!!!!!!
  • Night 5: CANNONBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Newbie F&G Mods found themselves outside the metal doors to Maniacal Engineer's R&D plant, Elementar and Lone_Garurumon having recruited DarthWolf to assist them in finding a power supply.
    "Should we go in?" asked Darth, reaching out to open the door.
    "Hang on," said Lone, "only senior Fun and Games staff members are allowed in there."
    He pointed to the "No Noobs Allowed" sign on the door.
    "Forget that," said Elementar, "ME is so egotistical, the only one he probably considers isn't a noob is himself. I say this is a perfect time to see just what he's been up to in here."
    Darth and Lone glanced at each other and nodded, as Elementar overloaded the electronic lock with a bolt of lightning.
    Using their lupine strength, Lone and Darth manually pulled open the heavy metal doors.
    The trio of mods stepped in, causing the lights to turn on.
    They stood in awe at the wide variety of machinery and gadgets in their Section Head's plant.
    "Look at this!" said Elementar, enthusiastically, rushing over to a half built vortex manipulator.
    "Looks like a bunch of junk to me," said Darth, looking at a pile of busted Cyberman parts.
    "No, this is some good stuff," said Elementar, admiring the particle accelerator.
    "What does he even do with all of this?" wondered Lone, who was standing next to a massive 3D printer.
    Elementar actually took a look around.
    "Particle accelerator, to create new matter and energy. 3D printer, to shape the new matter and energy," he muttered.
    The mod looked around the lab until his eyes fell on a gutted and partially disassembled matter transporter.
    "And there's the pattern buffer," he concluded, walking over to a console, "now all he'd need is..."
    "Hey!" shouted DarthWolf, waving at the other two, "I think I found a power supply!"
    Lone and Elementar ran to where their fellow mod was waiting, and found the completely in tact reactor core from the first fallen Death Egg.
    "Yeah, I think that will work," said Lone.
    "The question is, how do we get it out of here?" wondered Darth.
    "No need," said Elementar, "we have everything we need right here, and the only power supply in the entire F&G Section with enough juice to perform something as energy draining as this."
    "The only power supply able to do that?" asked Darth, raising his eyebrow.
    "Interesting," said Lone, "more evidence that ME is behind these shenanigans."
    "...could this all just be some sort of test?" wondered Darth.
    "If it is, it's one weird test," remarked Elementar, "then again, ME's logic doesn't seem to be the same sort of logic other, more normal people would consider logical."
    The three new mods shrugged and began the work of wiring the appropriate machines together, under Elementar's instructions.

returnofMCH woke up, though his head was still a bit fuzzy, he was no longer exhausted, so he decided to go out for a walk to ponder the recent events, as well as the strange dreams he had been having. As he thought, his feet carried him automatically to one of his favorite hangouts, the F&G docks. Often, MCH would sit there for hours to watch ships coming and going, but tonight, there was only one ship. The crew was silently embarking and disembarking from the ship. On embarking, each crew member was hauling the contents of the nearby warehouses.
    Curious, the bounty hunter stuck to the shadows, and stealthily crept along until he was able to read the ship's name. It was the Queen Anne's Revenge.
    "Whoo boy," sighed MCH, recognizing the ship's name as bad news. For a fraction of a second, he considered capturing one of the crew, infiltrating the ship, and confronting the deadly captain within, but he recalled that his last two times dealing with fictional villains had not ended well for him.
    Not wanting to trigger another blackout, the bounty hunter began sneaking back to a safe distance where he could make a phone call without being overheard by the piratical crew.

Still sitting in the private room at the RM Bar, SoaringDylan rolled his eyes as Maniacal Engineer continued on his yarn about the RM Fountain being involved in some sort of conspiracy. This particular rant had been going on for ten minutes now, and it seemed like ME was never going to run out of breath. Suddenly, his phone rang.
    The Section Head cut himself off mid-sentence, and stared at his phone for a full five seconds before picking it up.
    "Hey, how are you feeling?" he asked.
    A pause.
    "WHAT?" ME shouted.
    As Dylan opened his mouth to ask a question, ME held his hand up.
    "I thought I told you--oh, well okay then," he said.
    Another pause.
    "Yes, yes. We'll see you there, and I'll bring reinforcements," the Section Head said, and hung up.
    "What was that all about?" asked Dylan.
    "We're going to the docks," said ME, standing up and dialing a number on his phone as he teleported himself and Dylan.

Analytic Magnezone, though shocked to receive the phone call from the F&G Boss, immediately sprang into action. Using his electromagnetic control, the flying saucer arrived at the docks in quick order, meeting up with the two Super Mods by a private shipyard not far from the docks.
    "Taking her for a spin?" asked AM.
    "Apparently there are pirates at the docks," said ME, "I figured I would investigate."
    "Pirates, eh?" said the Electric/Steel type, "sounds more like a job for Captain Tentacruel than me."
    "Well, the Captain isn't here right now, but his tech will do," replied the mad scientist.
    He and Analytic Magnezone both took out identical keys and placed them into the locks of the front door.
    Dylan was standing nearby, not happy about being left out.
    "Is anybody going to explain--,"
    The words died in his mouth as the shipyard's bay door opened, revealing the vessel within.
    "Oh," he said, lamely.

"Come, come men!" shouted the pirate captain, "we've tarried here for too long. Finish loading that loot already!"
    Suddenly, a spotlight was shined on the Queen Anne's Revenge, as another ship approached the docks.
    "Ahoy!" shouted Maniacal Engineer, who was on the new ship's bridge, "mind telling ME what it is that you think you're doing?"
    "We're taking every bit of loot from these here docks," snarled the captain, "and there isn't anything you can do about it!"
    "Is that so?" called out the F&G Boss, "I've got my cannons aimed at your ship right now."
    "And I've got you surrounded," revealed the captain, as nine more ships floated in, all of them aiming their cannons at ME's ship.
    The Section Head sighed theatrically.
    "Looks like you win," he said.
    "I'll be sending you to Davy Jones' Locker," the pirate said, waving his cutlass as a signal.
    The ten pirate ships began firing on ME's vessel.
    Sitting in the bridge with the F&G Boss, Dylan wondered what the heck ME was playing at. It wasn't like the Section Head to get outmaneuvered or to give up so easily.
    Analytic Magnezone, who was manning another station, appeared just as calm as Maniacal Engineer.
    "Why aren't you two panicking?" demanded Dylan, "we're gonna get sunk here!"
    "Nope," said ME, attaching a wire from one of the ship's consoles into his subordinate.
    Just before the cannonballs struck the ship, it was converted into a Dylan sockpuppet, and dissolved into nothingness.
    "What?!" shouted the furious captain.
    Meanwhile, having pulled off the switcheroo, ME deactivated his ship's cloaking device and powered up its weapons, the mighty threadcannons. The nine pirate ships were blasted out of the water before they had a chance to come about, leaving only the Queen Anne's Revenge.
    "If you'll excuse ME," the Section Head said, teleporting off the bridge of his ship, as Analytic Magnezone turned the cloaking device back on.

ME reappeared on the bridge of his adversary's ship. Quickly, he dispatched the crew with several Interrupting Knives, but as he turned to face the captain, he found a cutlass pointed at his heart.
    "I have you now!" boomed the piratical captain.
    "Oh do you now?" asked the mad scientist, grabbing a sword from one of the downed pirates, "let's see if those fencing lessons Enzap has been giving me are worth something."
    The pirate captain and Section Head traded blows, swinging their sabers and parrying each other's blows.
    "Not bad," admitted ME, as the captain deflected another swing, "but I've got an ace in the hole."
    When the captain next swung at him, the engineer dropped his sword. Thinking he was victorious, the captain lunged forward.
    ME grabbed the sword blade with his robotic arm at the same time as he kicked out the captain's feet from under him, destabilizing the lunging pirate and causing him to topple forward. When the pirate looked up, his own sword was pointing at his face.
    "Who sent you?" demanded ME.
    "I-I don't know," the pirate said.
    "Nothing? Not even a name?" questioned the F&G Boss.
    "No," the captain said, hurriedly, "he never said his name. He just told us that he had liberated us for the sole purpose of toppling this section and its leadership."
    "A pity," said ME, as he mercilessly cut down the pirate captain with his own sword.

Dear CheffOfGames, you are Captain Barbarossa from the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise!

The arch-nemesis of the famous Jack Sparrow, you are a ruthless pirate compared to his er... moral code (if you can call it that) and tried stealing the cursed gold only to find out it's cursed, as well as leading one of the expeditions for the fountain of youth among other things.

Due to being a captain of a pirate ship, you can sail out of harm's way once during the game, but use it wisely. In other words, you are the COMMUTER.

You are allied with the Town, you win when all threats to your faction are dead.
    It is now Night 5, you may now use actions.
    Phase ends in 24 hours at 3:30 CST.

d6 start: PLASMAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

• Night 5 is over! (and the phase numbering has been corrected for good, hopefully ^^;)
    Day 6: PLASMAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Maniacal Engineer teleported back to his own ship, after slaying the piratical captain.
    "Whoever is running this scheme is doing a good job of concealing their identity," he said, thoughtfully.
    Glancing at his watch, the Section Head sighed.
    "Looks like I'm not getting any sleep tonight, so we might as well head back to the F&G Administration Building and have a nice cup of black tea" he said, "AM, would you be able to take the ship back to its port?"
    "Can do," affirmed Analytic Magnezone.
    "Then we'll be off," stated the Super Mod, "thanks for your help."
    With that, ME grabbed Dylan and teleported them to the F&G Administration Building.

Elementar whooped in triumph. The preparations were complete. Now it was time to put the theory to the test. He walked over to the Death Egg's power core, and activated it. An electronic hum vibrated throughout the building at the massive power supply began charging up.

Maniacal Engineer had just poured himself a steaming cup of tea, when the telltale sound of his Death Egg power core charging reverberated through the break room.
    "What the hell?!" the mad scientist exclaimed, running off to his R&D Plant, toting the hot mug of tea.

Elementar watched the gauges carefully, as they rose with the increased output from the Death Egg power core. He smiled, certain that he was about to achieve greatness.

Maniacal Engineer approached the doors to his plant, and noticed the sparking electronic keypad and the doors busted off their hinges. Swearing, he kicked in the doors and burst into his plant, out for blood.

Elementar reached up to pull the switch that would activate his process. The particle accelerator would smash together neutrons at high velocities, creating energy and matter, which would be siphoned into the transporter's pattern buffer, where a pre-loaded pattern was waiting. Finally, the 3D printer would take the matter and the blueprint from the buffer, and would print out a new being, ripped straight from the pages of a fictional book. It was genius, pure genius. The mod allowed himself a second or two to bask in the glory of his achievement...then the doors clanged open, and the Section Head entered, in a very dark mood.

"Step away from that switch," ordered Maniacal Engineer, causing Elementar to flinch, and move away from the switch sheepisly.
    "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" demanded ME, glaring at his subordinate.
    Before the master of elements could answer, ME's quickly eyes scanned the room.
    "It's no use hiding, you two," he said, "I know you're in here, so come on out."
    The other two mods emerged from their respective hiding places, nervous, but defiant.
    "I did not give any of you permission to come into my plant," admonished the Section Head, "you've all broken my trust."
    "With respect," said Lone_Garurumon, stepping forward slightly, "isn't this exactly what you wanted us to do?"
    "Excuse me?" asked ME, "I don't recall ever telling any of you that you could enter my private plant."
    "But that was part of the test, right?" asked Elementar, "you had to be sure that we would try all the possibilities, even the unconventional ones, to solve a problem."
    "Test?" asked the confused Super Mod, "what test?"
    "Don't play dense with us," snapped DarthWolf, "you're the one that's been behind all these supervillains appearing, and this was a test to see if we could solve the problem."
    ME's eye twitched, a warning sign of an impending explosion.
    "A TEST?!" he screamed, "PEOPLE HAVE BEEN GETTING HURT BY THESE VILLAINS, AND YOU THINK THIS IS SOME SORT OF TEST?!?!"
    The Section Head glared at his subordinates, who looked abashed and ashamed.
    "W-w-we're sorry," stammered Lone.
    Instantly, the mad scientist deflated. He sighed, took a sip of his tea, and walked passed his moderators.
    "Get the hell out of here," he said, calmly, "we'll discuss this severe breach of trust tomorrow."
    Taking the temporary reprieve, the new F&G mods scampered out of the R&D Plant, happy to have escaped relatively unscathed.

Having observed ME's victory over the pirates, returnofMCH returned to his musings and his wanderings. As he thought about the events of the past few days, his feet subconsciously took him to the outskirts of F&G. To the Great Wilderness that separates F&G from TWR. His feet walked a familiar path, as the thoughts whirled through his brain.
    "What's going on here?"
    "Why do I keep blacking out?"
    "Where are these villains coming from?"
    "How did they get here?"
    "How did I get back to my house after passing out by the RM Fountain?"
    "Who's behind this?"
    "What's the meaning of all these weird dreams I've been having?"
    Truly, he had more questions than answers, an unusual situation for him this late into working on a case.
    As the bounty hunter continued pondering, he walked into a rocky wall. Snapping out of his thoughts, MCH looked at his surroundings.
    He gasped in recognition. Somehow, he had found his way to the cave. The very same cave he had been dreaming about!

The three new F&G Mods left the Administration Building dejectedly.
    "ME was really mad," said Elementar.
    "He can be scary when he gets angry," added Lone.
    "Do you think he'll forgive us?" wondered Darth.

Before either of the other mods could answer, a shadow crossed over the moon, darkening the section temporarily as it passed by.
    A giant dragon flew overhead. It opened its mouth and, instead of fire, spewed out ice, freezing several buildings. Again and again the dragon breathed ice, and more and more buildings and terrain froze over.
    "That's Kyurem!" exclaimed Elementar.
    "What's Kyurem doing here?" asked Lone, "I thought only villains were attacking F&G."
    "True," said Darth, thoughtfully, "but wasn't Kyurem used by..."
    The Dutch mod trailed off as the three of them noticed a figure riding on top of the ice dragon.
    "What do we do?" asked Lone.
    "What we were hired to do," answered Darth, "we take him down!"
    "Right," said Elementar, "I have a plan to defeat Ghetsis, but I'll need you two to distract the dragon."
    "Leave it to us," said DarthWolf, as he and LG stepped forward.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz63ATpVytI

Newly Digivolved, Lone_WereGarurumon picked up DarthWolf, and leapt up the nearby buildings. Upon arriving at the roof of the tallest building, he grabbed Darth by the back of his shirt, heaved him backwards, and tossed him at the oncoming dragon.
    "...did we have a plan here?" asked Darth, as Kyurem opened its mouth to blast him with ice.
    The Dragon/Ice type's aim was thrown off, as Lone_WereGarurumon leapt up and uppercutted the Pokémon's jaw, causing the shot to sail overhead. Darth landed safely on Kyurem's back, facing the person who was already there.
    "It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Ghetsis, of Team Plasma," said the rider, "Team Plasma will use its knowledge and technology to take Kyurem's true power to its absolute limit and freeze this section!"
    "We can't allow you to do that!" said DarthWolf.
    Ghetsis harumphed.
    "That doesn't mean you're a threat. Come on! Now you'll face ME in battle! I can't wait to see the look on your face when you've lost all hope!" he exclaimed, reaching for the Poké Balls at his belt. He released a three headed Dark/Dragon type, Hydreigon.
    "Uhhhh, LG, I think we've got a problem here," remarked Darth.
    "You handle that one," said the digimon, "I've got Kyurem."
    Ghetsis laughed evilly.
    "I won't allow anyone to stop me! No matter who does what!" he declared, disembarking from Kyurem, and flying off on Hydreigon.
    "Not so fast!" exclaimed Darth, jumping off of Kyurem and towards the evil boss of Team Plasma.
    "Hydreigon, Fire Blast!" ordered Ghetsis.
    The Dark/Dragon type launched the powerful attack at the Dutch moderator. Mid-air, Darth had no chance to dodge, so he pulled out one of his signature waffles.
    The flames from the attack toasted the waffle nicely. Darth consumed the tasty breakfast item, and landed on Hydreigon's back.
    Meanwhile, Lone_WereGarurumon was pummeling Kyurem. The Dragon/Ice type quickly found itself outmatched by the digimon's speed and fighting techniques, ultimately falling to the ground.
    Ghetsis swung at DarthWolf with his staff, but Darth pulled out his trusty oversized waffle fork, and deflected the blow.
    "Where is Elementar?" he wondered, through gritted teeth.
    His answer came in the form of a blade piercing through Ghetsis from behind.
    The evil leader looked down at the weapon.
    "My calculations... No! My careful schemes! The world should be mine!" he collapsed, coughing blood, and died.

Pika_pika42 was killed!

Dear Pika_pika42, you are Ghetsis from the Pokemon franchise!
    150px-Black_White_Ghetsis.png

The mastermind of Team Plasma and leader of its seven sages, Ghetsis is a selfish and egotistical power seeker who uses his silver tongue and force of personality to pursue his goals. With his speech-making talent and Team Plasma behind him, he aimed to leave everyone but him and those under him without Pokemon, allowing him to easily control the Unova region.

Due to your way with words, you are the 2x Lynch Redirector, able at the end of the Day to talk the others into directing the lynch to the player of your choice quickly and surely. You can only lead others along with you twice, however, before your words lose their charm.

Elementar peeked out from behind the skewered corpse.
    "Sorry," said the master of elements, smiling, "it took a little while to find enough material to forge the appropriate blade to kill this guy."
    "Wouldn't any sword have done it?" wondered DarthWolf.
    "True," said Elementar, chuckling, "but this one has a slight poetic irony. It's made out of Nth Metal."

d6 ends at 3:30 PM CST Sunday, November 19: Countdown Timer

n6 start: Ctrl + Alt + DELETE!!!!
  • (late update because I got distracted)
    Day 6 is over! Night 6: Ctrl + Alt + DELETE!!!!

ALL MIGHT (2): Labrev, Midorikawa
    Labrev (1): ALL MIGHT
    Midorikawa (1): funnier6

Maniacal Engineer examined the patchwork that his moderators had been doing to create the device which would convert fictional characters to reality. In spite of himself, he was impressed with the general gist of what they were attempting to do. The theory was, mostly, sound.
    "Those idiots," ME said, looking at the first part of the process, "the particle accelerator wouldn't do what they wanted to. It doesn't create matter from energy, it simply restructures matter. Why were they looking to use such a fancy piece of equipment, anyway, when I have a perfectly usable matter matrix?"
    The Section Head located the device which converted energy to matter, and hooked it into the machine, unhooking the particle accelerator in the process. He then found the data he was looking for on his phone and loaded it into the pattern buffer.
    "Okay," he exclaimed, putting on a pair of safety glasses, "let's do this."
    The mad scientist pulled a lever and waited.
    A few moments later, straight from the description that ME had input into the pattern buffer, the 3D Printer began printing. In moments, a Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Lasers Out Of Its Ass emerged from the printer. Fully detailed and accurate to its fictional counterpart, and capable of both flight and firing lasers.
    "Excellent," said the engineer, "now to figure out how to reverse this process...a 3D Printer can't 'unprint,' but there has to be a way to convert the formed matter back into bulk matter."
    As his eyes scanned the room for inspiration, he was distracted by the nagging thought at the back of his brain that he had forgotten something important.

Dazed by the sudden confirmation of his nightmare's existence, returnofMCH resolved to search the cave. Most assuredly, if the scheme had hatched from this cave, there would be some evidence as to its motives, purpose, and mastermind somewhere in the depths of the cave. The bounty hunter took out a flashlight, and walked into the awaiting darkness. Stumbling in the limited light, MCH found the main chamber of the cave. He examined the floor. Though it was mostly gone, there were faint traces of the charcoal chalk that had been used to draw the summoning pentagram. A wave of dizziness hit the bounty hunter, and he had to lean against the wall to steady himself.
    There was no denying it anymore. It was true. All of it. Everything that he had seen in his recent dreams was true. But how? How did he know about it? Was someone sending him telepathic messages? Maybe one of the villains wasn't happy and was trying to secretly undermine the plan? Still, MCH had more questions than answers.
    A sudden noise reminded returnofMCH that some of the villains might still be around, quickly, he ducked into a corner and turned off his flashlight.
    The bounty hunter waited for several moments, but nobody emerged. Not wanting to turn on his flashlight, just in case, he poked his head out of his hiding place, straining to see in the darkness. No signs of light, or other lifeforms, anywhere.
    Cautiously, MCH felt his way along the side of the cave, trying to head toward the location where he thought he had heard the noise earlier. As he fumbled around in the dark, the bounty hunter tripped over a hidden obstacle. A metallic clang was heard, echoing through the cave. MCH silently prayed that no one else was in the cave, and remained perfectly still, hardly daring to breathe. After several agonizing moments, it became fairly clear that there was nobody else in the cave, since nobody came running to investigate the noise. Feeling more confident, MCH turned his flashlight back on, and recoiled suddenly, as the beam illuminated a metallic face. Catching his breath, the bounty hunter aimed the flashlight beam downward, revealing a metal torso, arms, and legs. One of the legs was sticking out at an odd angle, which is what caused MCH to trip.
    "It's just a suit of armor," whispered returnofMCH, sighing in relief.
    Suddenly, the head turned to face the bounty hunter.
    "Inferior life form detected," the suit of armor droned, in a robotic voice, "you will be upgraded."
    "And if I refuse?" asked MCH, defiantly.
    "Hostile elements will be deleted," the armor stated, matter of factly.
    The metallic man raised its arms threateningly, and lurched forward, barely missing MCH as it reached out with one of its arms.
    The bounty hunter skittered backward, pulling out the keyblades. The metal man's armor might be too thick for the weapons to do much damage, but it was better than doing nothing.
    Dodging the lumbering Cyberman's advances, MCH struck it squarely in the chest with his keyblade. As expected, no physical damage occurred. However, something unanticipated happened. The Cyberman's plating was unlocked and opened, revealing its inner mechanisms.
    "Armor breached," the cyborg droned.
    "Yes," said MCH, tossing a bola at the metal monstrosity's feet, and hitting it again with the keyblades, causing it to topple backwards and fall to the cave floor. Instantly, the bounty hunter pounced, and began reversing all the exposed switches.
    "What are you doing?" asked the Cyberman, "cease this action at or be deleted."
    MCH persisted, flipping the switches.
    "No," said the Cyberman, "stop. Stop. Please stop."
    Despite the voice remaining robotic, it became tinged with panic and emotion.
    "Why?" asked the cyborg, "why am I so cold?"
    Having a sense of pity, returnofMCH stabbed at the innards within the armor with the keyblades. In moments, the Cyberman ceased struggling and became deathly quiet.

ALL MIGHT was lynched!

Dear ALL MIGHT, you are the Cybermen from the Doctor Who franchise!

A group or race of robots/androids, the Cybermen have had multiple backstories and designs throughout their appearances in the franchise, but all share two main things in common: A lack of, and disdain for, emotion and the desire to convert or "upgrade" other lifeforms and add them to the cyberman ranks.

As such, you are the 1x neighborizer. During the night phase, you can target a player to form a private chat with them. However, this does not confirm them, and the converted player may still be working against you... As well, you can only use this ability once, after which it's gone for the rest of the game, so choose wisely.

Breathing heavily from the exertion, MCH stood up, intending to continue exploring the cave. However, with its last twitch, the Cyberman reached out its arm, and grabbed the bounty hunter's ankle, electrocuting him. MCH dropped to the ground, next to the dying Cyberman, consciousness departing from him.

Night 6 ends at 3:30 PM CST on Monday, November 20: Countdown to Nov 20, 2017 3:30 pm in Chicago

d7 start: A Clog in the Plumbing
  • @funnier6
    @Midorikawa
    @AussieEevee
    @Labrev

Day 7: A Clog in the Plumbing

Having temporarily contained the Flying Pumpkin in a reflective case, Maniacal Engineer set about trying to figure out how to reverse the process that had brought the mafia role to life. He sat at his workbench, tapping a pencil on the surface, thoughtfully.
    "I need to find something that is able to take already patterned matter and break it down into bulk material that can be fed back into the matter stream," he said, "but what?"
    The pencil tapping intensified, as the mad scientist thought.
    Suddenly, his nagging feelings returned and clarified.
    "Stream!" he shouted, standing up and banging his fists on the workbench, "the RM Fountain! I've been such an idiot!"
    The Section Head dashed out the door, nearly stamping over SoaringDylan, who was heading back to the surveillance room after taking a break to grab a snack from the break room.
    As he saw his boss running full tilt down the hallway, Dylan jumped to into the surveillance room. A brief scan of the monitors revealed nothing out of the ordinary happening anywhere in F&G or TWR.
    "Strange," thought the Super Mod, sighing and sitting back down at the swivel chair, "what's gotten ME so riled up?"

The cloaked figure looked around at the assembled villainy.
    "So is everybody clear on their assignments?" he asked.
    The supervillains nodded.
    "Then move out!" ordered the cloaked figure.
    Frantically, the evildoers departed. Only one, a short fat man in overalls, remained behind.
    "Let's-a go!" said the man in the overalls.
    "Fine, fine," said the cloaked figure.
    The two departed from the cave into the night and headed to the F&G section. The Random Messages thread loomed ahead, a massive metropolis, in the distance. Eventually, they arrived at the city outskirts about an hour before sunrise.
    The city slept as the pair of miscreants headed toward their destination, the RM Fountain.
    "Why are we here?" asked the fat man.
    The cloaked figure walked over to the fountain and looked around, finding what he was looking for, a grate.
    "That grate leads us to the sewers of RM," the figure explained, "once there, we will have access to the entire water system for the thread. This being the largest and most active area of Fun and Games, if it loses its water supply, the results will be catastrophic."
    Understanding, the pudgy plumber pulled out his tools.
    "Leave this to me!" he said, "Wrahahaha!"
    After a few minutes, the grate was pulled up, and the duo descended into the RM Underground, location of the RM sewers and water systems.
    "Phew! It's like a giant steam bath in here!" the plumber complained, "I better not sweat off any weight... I need the calories to win!"
    "Never mind that," groused the cloaked figure, "help me with these explosives."
    The pair worked quickly, and attached explosives to many crucial points in the waterways.
    "Once these go off, it will completely disrupts the entire water supply for all of Random Messages," restated the mastermind villain, "then this thread will be easy to level to the ground."
    "Mama miaaaaaa!!!" said the plumber, wondering if he had gotten in over his head.
    "So, you set the bombs for 24 minutes?" asked the cloaked villain, "the thread should be just starting to wake up around then."
    "Uhhhhhhh..." said the plumber, nervously glancing at the nearest bomb. It was set for 24 hours, instead, as were all of the other ones.
    "Fool!" shouted the cloaked figure, "you'll have to stay here with the bombs until it's almost time for them to go off. I have other business to attend to!"
    "This Stinks!" griped the rotund man.
    "Quiet!" exclaimed the hooded figure, "you made the mistake, so you have to be the one who fixes it."
    With that, the figure turned and walked away.
    "Bye bye," said the plumber, glumly, sitting down on guard duty.

As he exited the fountain, the mysterious figure affixed a message in a wad of gum to the underside of the fountain. He then walked off towards the residential area of Random Messages, the cloak dropping off as he walked.

Panting slightly, ME arrived at the RM Fountain, about an half hour before sunrise. He ran over to inspect the grate. Sure enough, as he had subconsciously noticed, it was askew.
    "I knew there was something else at play here," he exclaimed punching his right fist into his left palm.
    Quickly, he yanked the grate off with his robotic arm, and dropped into the RM Underground. There he saw the bombs.
    "Only a few minutes left before explosion," he thought, "got here just in time."
    As he moved he disturbed the nearby figure, who had been sound asleep.
    "Uh-oh! Trouble!" the man in the overalls exclaimed, jumping up.
    "Out of the way!" the mad scientist proclaimed.
    "It's-a me, Wario!" announced the evil plumber, "I'm-a gonna win!"
    "...you cannot be serious," said ME, sweatdropping, "look, I'd love to pummel you, but I don't have the time right now, so do yourself a favor, and get out of my way."
    "I guess I'm gonna have to show off my super moves! Prepare to be amazed, suckers," taunted Wario.
    "I warned you," said the engineer, firing off a quick blast from his robotic arm.
    Wario was hit dead on and burst into flames. As ME disarmed the bombs, the yellow wearing plumber ran around the RM underground frantically.
    "Goo-waaah!! Help! I'm on fire! Somebody! Help! In the time it's taken me to say this, my whole body's been covered in flames!" he shouted.
    Finally, he doused the flames by climbing out of the grate and jumping in the fountain.
    He descended just as the Section Head disarmed the last bomb.
    "Who do you think you are buster?" demanded Wario.
    "I'm Maniacal Engineer," said the F&G Boss, "I'm the guy in charge around here, so if anybody causes trouble, it's my job to eradicate them."
    "Pull my finger!" taunted the inverted Mario.
    ME responded by firing another energy blast at Wario, who barely managed to dodge.
    "Here I go!" shouted the plumber, charging at the mad scientist.
    Maniacal Engineer took out a wrench, and hit Wario upside the head with it, as he approached.
    Dazed, the fat plumber collapsed on the ground.
    "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" repeated Wario, upset by his loss.
    With a look of disdain, ME fired off one last blast from his robotic arm, and sent Wario to oblivion.

Dear Labrev, you are Wario from the Mario franchise!
    250px-Wario_MP10.png

A selfish and greedy rival to Mario, Wario has long feuded and fought with him, but just as often has been willing to participate in games with Mario and his friends, and even help them on their adventures once (in Super Mario 64 DS). He even has played the hero a few times himself (in the Wario Land series and Wario World), and runs a (micro)game company on the side.

Due to your anti-villain nature, you are the Miller, showing as mafia should the cop check you.

It is now Day 7, You may begin voting
    with only 3 players alive, the game is in MYLO, town must lynch correctly or the game is lost.
    also as a result, the phase ends in 24 hours, not 48, and has a hammer of 2.

endgame: A New Threat Emerges
  • Votes locked. Hammer has been activated
    Endgame: A New Threat Emerges

Having taken care of the bombs underneath the RM Fountain, Maniacal Engineer returned to the F&G Administration Building, just as the sun was rising. Exhausted, but determined, he poured himself another cup of black tea and returned to his R&D Plant to finish what he had started.
    He cracked his knuckles, and started drafting up ideas.
    "I need something that breaks down matter," he said, looking around.
    His eyes fell on the pattern buffer from his disassembled matter transporter.
    "Of course!" he said, smacking his forehead, "the first stage of matter transportation is to break down the object into 'bulk matter.' From there, I need to completely disassemble the pattern, so that no residual trace of it remains. I can reverse the polarity of the neutron flow in the pattern buffer, which will change it into a pattern degrader. Then, I feed the bulk matter into the matter matrix, where it is converted back into energy. Badda bing, badda boom! Mission accomplished!"
    With his plan of action in place, the mad scientist quickly assembled the components he needed, and reconfigured the pattern buffer into a pattern degrader.
    "And now for the test," he said, walking over to the reflective cage, wherein he'd stashed the Flying Pumpkin that he'd brought to life.
    Maniacal Engineer placed the cage onto the transporter pad, and dematerialized it.
    In moments, the cage and the Flying Pumpkin were disassembled and transformed into pure energy.
    "Bingo!" shouted ME, "now to set a few parameters and send the remaining fictional villains straight into hell!"
    The engineer grabbed several extension cables and walked into the surveillance room, where SoaringDylan was still keeping an eye on things.
    "Oh, there you are, boss," said Dylan, as ME worked, "where'd you run off to earlier?"
    "The RM Fountain," grunted the engineer, wiring up his machine to one of the surveillance consoles, "our mysterious villain leader planted bombs there that would have wiped out RM's water supply."
    "So you were right about the RM Fountain this whole time," said Dylan, in awe.
    "Why are you surprised?" asked the massive egotist, smugly, "I'm always right."

The mad scientist slammed the panel shut.
    "Done," he declared.
    "...done with what?" asked the Dutch Super Mod.
    "I've hooked up my matter to energy converter to the surveillance system," explained the masterful tactician, "I've programmed the surveillance system to search for all known fictional characters and widened the field of my transporter to encompass all of F&G and TWR. I've hardwired the surveillance system into my supercomputer, so it will be able to process quickly and find all the fictional characters still hanging around."
    "Nice," said Dylan, "so this whole episode is almost over."
    "Yeah," agreed ME, "once I flip the switch, it'll all be over."

As he wandered back to his R&D Plant to flip said switch he muttered to himself.
    "And Zexy slept through most of it."

The formerly cloaked figure returned to his apartment. He realized that, in order to stay underneath the Section Head's radar, he would have to repress his own memories. The figure sighed. This wasn't going to be easy, but it was the only way to avoid detection. He pulled out a bottle of pills, and put one in his mouth. Instantly, he collapsed onto his bed, as the chemicals in the pill dissociated himself from his memories. He'd probably have a few bad dreams that he wouldn't understand, but he would not arouse the suspicions of the Section Head.

returnofMCH awoke, still in the cave, but a completely different man. In a flash of inspiration, he remembered. His dreams, they weren't dreams. They were him. He had done all of those things. He was behind the villains' reign of terror and the bombing plan for RM's water supply. He had repressed the memories, but the shock from the Cyberman had restored them.
    In a flash of insight, he realized that he hadn't blacked out near the RM Fountain, he had merely blocked out the memories of returning home. Furthermore, the note that he'd placed as evidence was actually a trigger that would allow him to recall his repressed memories.

Having defeated Ganondorf, returnofMCH took out the note to read it.
    Instantly, the magical charm in the paper restored his lost memories, but it was too soon.
    Hurriedly, before Maniacal Engineer noticed that he was still meddling in a case that he had been dismissed from, returnofMCH ran home. He hid the enchanted paper on the back of his toiler tank and took another pill, collapsing onto his bed once more.

MCH stepped out of the cave and looked over at RM in the distance. No smoke hung in the air overhead, and there did not seem to be any panic. He sighed. Wario must have let him down. Not surprising, really, though he had hoped that the distractions caused by the other villains would have stalled ME's discovery of the bombs for just long enough that it would have been too late. Now it was only a matter of time before ME and his staffers either killed the remaining villains or found a way to return them into their universes.
    "My plans may have failed this time," the bounty hunter said, ominously, "but I'm just getting warmed up, and, thanks to my own genius, ME still has no idea that I'm the one behind all of this."
    MCH laughed a villain's laugh, and retreated into the cave's depths. He had more schemes to plan.

A bright light flashed across the sky in both F&G and TWR. Instantly, the last of MCH's allies were dissolved into bulk matter, thereupon that matter went through the patter degrader, and was converted into pure energy by the matter matrix. The threat was over. The sections could now finally rebuild and move on.

Dear Funnier6, you are Garland, from the Final Fantasy franchise!

latest

A character from the very first FF game, Garland was a knight known as the best of the Cornelian Knights, before he became corrupt and set off the plot of the game through his actions. While Garland eventually becomes the dark god Chaos and the final boss, he starts off the game as the generic first boss with a simple andstraightforward battle and attack set.

Due to that, you are the Vanilla, without any powers or abilities besides your vote and words.

Dear AussieEevee, you are Emperor Palpatine from the Star Wars franchise!
    A Sith Lord history knows as one of the most powerful to ever have lived, Palpatine used his political skills and influence to manipulate and undermine the Galactic Republic and the Jedi Order, eventually decimating the latter and seizing control of the Republic, transforming it into his own Empire.

With the power of the Force granting the ability to peer into other's minds and determine their motivations and allegiance, you are the Cop, able to determine which faction a player belongs to once per night.

Dear Midorikawa, you are Tom Nook from the Animal Crossing franchise!

latest

You may seem like a kind shopkeeper, but in truth you are a gangbanger with a mean streak that can keep tabs on everyone. Everyone. EVERYONE. Not only do you force them into debt and chores just for moving into your town, but you also decide to entice people with more living space, only to make the new debt even harder to pay off.

Due to your true nature not being a secret after over 15 years, You are the Godfather meaning all cop checks will make you show up as town. also due your watch dog nature of your dealing with everyone, you can check the roles with theRolecop meaning once a night you can PM the hosts or use the mafia chat to Rolecop: (player) to find out their role.

Zexy walked into the F&G Administration Building wearing M. Bison's hat. He was in good spirits, due to his performance against M. Bison the previous night and because he had managed to get a decent amount of sleep.
    As he walked into the reception area, he saw an exhausted Maniacal Engineer and a tired looking Soaring Dylan.
    "Hey boss!" exclaimed the Greek Super Moderator, "you'll never guess what I did last night."
    "Slept," said ME, curtly, "which I did not, since I was too busy cleaning up with damn mess, so if you'll excuse me..."
    The Section Head walked over to Zexy and tapped him on the head.
    "Tag, you're it," he said, "I'm going to get some shuteye."
    "Wait a minute, boss," Zexy protested, "it's your turn to guard the Machine."
    "Goddamn it," swore the Section Head. He turned to face the engineer-in-training.
    "I'm going to grab another cup of black tea, to keep me from passing out," he said, "I should be able to make it through my shift, but your shift is after mine. Don't be late."
    With that, the exhausted Section Head went into the break room, poured himself another cup of black tea, and left the F&G Administration Building, heading for the border of admin territory, to stand guard over his Regeneration Machine.

THE END

@Midorikawa
    @funnier6
    @AussieEevee
    @Drift
    @Maniacal Engineer
    Gg mafia.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom