• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia MCH Multiverse Mafia! ENDGAME (TOWN WIN); 6/16/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops. Sorry. :( Please don't sapphfire me from the game.

Yes, jdthebud, I am indeed the announcer. I also figured you wouldn't be the courier because the message Sunsette got sounds more like something Hellcrow might've sent than you.

UNLESS either you or Elementar are lying about your role. Elementar having a visiting role would make a nice cover for him visiting Sunsette on the same night she got killed.

I agree, with FA, though. Elementar giving an item to someone he doesn't trust does seem suspicious, as does his reason. I can't figure what item might've proved she was town by her having.
We're going to have to start voting, though, and in light of this info concerning Elementar, I'll open.

VOTE: Elementar
I think we should lynch Hellcrow though. Elementar's claim makes sense given the miller claims since we have no cop role, and Hellcrow is yet to claim anything. We can wait to lynch Elementar the next day if we need to.

VOTE: Hellcrow

@FinalArcadia @TheCapsFan @DrumBeats @Leggo @Sunsette What are your thoughts on this matter? I still have a FOS on Elementar, but I think Hellcrow is more likely to be mafia. We are about 11 hours from the end of the day, so now would be a good time to have some discussion on this. Even if Hellcrow is a courier, that means nothing for alignment IMO.

Also, I have a question regarding the hammer. Shouldn't it be 4 votes, since we only have 8 voters, or can Sunsette still vote?

Still need to study.
710MS.png

I think we should lynch Hellcrow though. Elementar's claim makes sense given the miller claims since we have no cop role, and Hellcrow is yet to claim anything. We can wait to lynch Elementar the next day if we need to.

@FinalArcadia @TheCapsFan @DrumBeats @Leggo @Sunsette What are your thoughts on this matter? I still have a FOS on Elementar, but I think Hellcrow is more likely to be mafia. We are about 11 hours from the end of the day, so now would be a good time to have some discussion on this. Even if Hellcrow is a courier, that means nothing for alignment IMO.
I agree that we should lynch Hellcrow as he hasn't posted much at all and hasn't contributed much to discussion. Thus, he is kind of detrimental to have around as we are not too sure of his true stance in town and his motivations.

Plus this
Unless some things that Sunsette could have said might have not sat well with the mafia like suspecting Hellcrow, maybe.

If Hellcrow is mafia, it could be possible that he went after Sunsette as Sunsette has voted for him in the past two day phases, iirc.

Though on the other side, it also could be possible that Hellcrow is keeping a low key profile due to having a power role maybe, who knows.

Regarding Elementar, I am not too sure what to think of him as FA is right in suspecting him for supposedly giving an item to Sunsette, but at the same time, from looking at the MafiaScum entry of the Inventor role, it could be possible that Elementar gave Sunette something, but that something actually had a harmful effect that even Elementar could have not known about maybe.
Though, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a Mafia role, tbh.

It's true that having a duplicate role does not exactly clear someone as shown in Midorikawa having the role of Watcher while being mafia which is a first time for me to see (or at least to my recent memory), so it could be possible that another of the mafia has a duplicate role.

Also, I have a question regarding the hammer. Shouldn't it be 4 votes, since we only have 8 voters, or can Sunsette still vote?
Sunsette can talk, but Sunsette is unable to vote. Though, they could talk about who they would like to vote if they were able to.

Even though I was thinking of voting for Hellcrow, I change my mind as the phase is going to end soon and I know I'm not going to be online as I have class then, so I'm voting for the hammer.

Plus, I can always vote for Hellcrow next day phase.

Vote: Elementar

@Elieson @returnofMCH is the hammer 4 or 5, if Sunsette can't vote?

Can we get an official votal?

Elementar (3): FA, CO, Leggo
Hellcrow (1): jdthebud

Voteless (4): DrumBeats, Hellcrow, TheCapsFan, Elementar

Day 4 technically ends in 12 minutes, but because no Phase time was posted in the Day 4 flip, I'm extending this phase by 12 hours. Phase ends at 10p EST (GMT-5) (Click this for a Countdown Timer)

With 8 alive (and Sunsette being a Ghost that cannot vote/be voted for), 5 is still needed for hammer, as 5 would be the majority.

But if we're accepting that the roles were random, then there might not even be a cop. I don't see how Elementar's claim has anything to do with the millers, and while Hellcrow's potential courier role means nothing alignment-wise, I personally don't think Elementar's inventor role does either. I could definitely be wrong about all this, but him visiting the person who died last phase does not sit well with me at all, regardless of what he claims to be the reason; like with Midorikawa, it feels very convenient.

If everyone is more willing to vote Hellcrow, I'll switch my vote to him because he is another of my scumreads, but my gut tells me to vote Elementar, so I'm keeping my vote there for now.

We really do need more people to come in and vote for someone at least though, its D4 and that's pretty late to be risking a no lynch.

@FinalArcadia There is no cop is this setup, pretty much confirmed by this point. My point was that the Inventor claim makes sense given that the items it can provide could provide a check of some kind. Otherwise, why are there millers in the game?

However, Elementar's insistence that his items are "not dangerous" strikes me as odd. And his reasoning for giving an item to Sunsette - "I wanted to see what they would do with it" - also seems weird to be as well. So I am more than willing to vote for Elementar to make a lynch happen at this point, but I will wait for some other people to chime in as well. @TheCapsFan @DrumBeats @Sunsette

@FinalArcadia There is no cop is this setup, pretty much confirmed by this point. My point was that the Inventor claim makes sense given that the items it can provide could provide a check of some kind. Otherwise, why are there millers in the game?

However, Elementar's insistence that his items are "not dangerous" strikes me as odd. And his reasoning for giving an item to Sunsette - "I wanted to see what they would do with it" - also seems weird to be as well. So I am more than willing to vote for Elementar to make a lynch happen at this point, but I will wait for some other people to chime in as well. @TheCapsFan @DrumBeats @Sunsette
Ahh, got it, I see what you mean now about the cop. I think millers could still make sense if the setup is really random, and because they still kind of have a function in that there being two gives us some confusion to work through. I have seen inventors with copcheck items to give out, but even then, there would likely be only one item with that function, so I don't know if it would make a huge difference in putting two millers in.

Hellcrow is a definite scumread for me, and Elementar could very well swing scummy since all we have to explain his actions is his word versus our speculation. I'd be willing to vote for either one of them if able, which one would just depend on where the majority seems to be headed so we can get a hammer.

It's very hard to defend myself when I can't say the item. But it would explain a lot.

May I please ask, other the inconvenient timing of my visit to Sunsette and my claim, has anything else I've done be scummy?

It's very hard to defend myself when I can't say the item. But it would explain a lot.

May I please ask, other the inconvenient timing of my visit to Sunsette and my claim, has anything else I've done be scummy?
Can't speak for anyone else, but I found you scummy even before getting my result because you haven't taken a strong stance on anything and have been very neutral. I honestly don't even know who you suspect at all other than that you sorta found Sunsette scummy before they died. You've never voted, and even now - on Day 4 and when you've currently got 3 votes - you haven't voted or stated a case against anyone. Not wanting to vote Midorikawa also doesn't help, and having said that your vote wouldn't have mattered anyway because the lynch happened regardless doesn't explain why you didn't vote for anybody, Midorikawa or not, when you were clearly present for much of the phase.

Vote: Elementar

I'm pretty busy rn and the logic makes sense

That means one more vote needed in the next 2-ish hours to hammer.

Night 4: Useless Conversation Is Useless
"this is the third time we couldn't decide on a lynch!"
"well SOR-RY, but had I known I forgot to unvote before I could've mc
hammer'd it home."
"either way, the infected have won against us once more. I advise we remain calm as tomorrow could be the defining moment."
"let's hope nothing bad happens, because what could possibly go wrong?"
"great, now you've doomed us all! EVERYTHING will go wrong and then some"
"sorry, couldn't resist tempting fate"
"GUYS! injustice mobile is selling gold booster packs for 100 credits (around 1 cent) every day from the Sunday the 12 to Saturday the 18th! this is because injustice 2 is coming out!"
"what's that got to do with anything, we're in a war you know"
"IDK, I just felt like announcing it to any potential gods outside our realm..."
"you idiot, the only god we know of here is the one that sent us here!"
"but it still applies..."
"whatever, I'll visit tvtropes before bedtime tonight, and now you will too with this link: Big Lipped Alligator Moment - TV Tropes"

IT IS NOW NIGHT 4, ACTIONS ARE NOW USABLE.
PHASE ENDS 18 HOURS FROM NOW AS I'M BUSY PREPPING FOR VACATION TOMORROW NIGHT.

Wow, nice technicality.

@Elementar Well if you really can prove it then let's see it. How about you provide an updated reads list as well? FinalArcadia is right in pointing out that you haven't been scumhunting at all.

FinalArcadia - Town. Actually has some good points against me, and has outlined that I'm playing pretty badly. Scumhunting lots. Also looks good after Mido voted for them.
Crystal Onix - Town. Hasn't been as active as others, but still providing quality posts.
Leggo - Slight scum lean. Wanted to vote for HC, but voted for me anyway because why not? That was the only reasoning I found, so they seem to be sheeping a bit.
Hellcrow - Scum. Inactive and didn't provide much when they were on. It does make sense that they could have killed Sunsette, because they did vote for them. Then that could've framed me because he was my scum read.
jdthebud - Null. Waits until someone 'chimes' in before doing anything. Seems a bit jumpy and hesitant, which is a bit scummy. But has been providing some quality posts.
DrumBeats - Scum. Also inactive, and has been dropping votes without reasoning. @DrumBeats, may I please hear your reasoning as to why you voted for me, not others. 'Logic' isn't solid enough to be a reason imo.
TheCapsFan - Slight town. Has provided some good reads and posts, but also not as active.

You haven't been scumhunting at all.

I have provided some evidence, but it gets turned down pretty quickly. Honestly, no one really listens to the guy who is everyone's main scum read. If I said I thought someone was mafia, would anyone actually switch from me to them?

Also, I've been holding onto my votes because this is a hammer game. I didn't want to hammer unless I heard Mido's explanations, and I didn't feel the need to vote. Additionally, I didn't want to get on someone's bad side during the last day phase. That could have put the nail in the coffin, because a HC vote was too easy and everything else would have been hard to pull off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom