• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia MCH Multiverse Mafia! ENDGAME (TOWN WIN); 6/16/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well champs, TheCapsFan joining indicates that the playerlist is full, and RolePMs will be distributed as soon as roMCH is prepared to distribute them.

I'll be leaving for Florida in approximately 18 hours (Taking my daughter to Disney <3 <3) so I'll be as active of a Co-host on my mobile. I'll return on 5/31.

making role PMs right now, and making finishing touches, should take a couple days at worst
'll be leaving for Florida in approximately 18 hours (Taking my daughter to Disney <3 <3)
your daughter will love it, as I've been there 3 times, most recent being last year, and have yet to get bored.

Night 0: Half-life 3- I Mean Roles Confirmed!
The ones with the virus couldn't strike tonight, due to the items given via divine power preventing that, HOWEVER, that didn't stop one of the mafia members to snatch a second item from the unsuspecting folks, as 1 of the 6 items was unclaimed the day prior, so now the mafia has 2 items...
Meanwhile, back at the town center, people where restless, they could feel something getting a hold of them, but they didn't know what, was it divine power? or was it the virus spreading? whatever it was, it took control of the townsfolk before long and allowed it to decide on who to vote for instead of the townsfolk themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom