• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia MCH Multiverse Mafia! ENDGAME (TOWN WIN); 6/16/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I know I'm town, but I'll admit it's a possibility to others without my knowledge, but at the same time, alignments were handed out randomly, and if throwing off town by having traditionally town roles, but being scum is your argument, wouldn't the same also be able to be said about your miller role?

Yes, that is true. However, I know I'm town too so maybe we're both town with guns pointed at each other.

For the record, I can say with confidence I would not have been seen visiting anyone last night

@TheCapsFan Of course I don't want to vote you just yet, I'm still advocating a Hellcrow lynch today because he's scummier, having been able to not post for such long periods. FA's argument makes the most sense to me here that Hellcrow not being subbed out or anything because he was actually still posting in the standard scum chat. Hellcrow's voting post sounds scummy, too, not really agreeing with or pick it any of my thoughts, and his other votes don't sound thought-out with towny reasoning, either.
So I'm not the only one with little idea what to say. >w<
Vote: TheCapsFan
This should move things along a little, I think...?

I'm here.

So you're Tracker/Watcher? Vote: Midorikawa
I'd say this could be explained, maybe? But let's have her talk, I guess?
Especially when his primary reason for the first was that there was a wagon forming?

I want to be prepared in case Hellcrow isn't the last scum because we've lynched 2 scum. In my experience, a game this size could have either 3 or 4.

OK, I know I'm town, but I'll admit it's a possibility to others without my knowledge, but at the same time, alignments were handed out randomly, and if throwing off town by having traditionally town roles, but being scum is your argument, wouldn't the same also be able to be said about your miller role?
Well Millers being mafia is not really possible. And he never would have claimed Miller if he was a Godfather role, which would be the mafia variant of it.

Also, I don't think there are 2 mafia left, as we would be in MYLO or LYLO I believe.

@Hellcrow Thanks for posting, but where's your explanation for why you have been so silent?

Well Millers being mafia is not really possible. And he never would have claimed Miller if he was a Godfather role, which would be the mafia variant of it.

Also, I don't think there are 2 mafia left, as we would be in MYLO or LYLO I believe.

@Hellcrow Thanks for posting, but where's your explanation for why you have been so silent?
I've had little good to say here. Just vote if you want to end this.

Then why not say what "little" good you had to say? You were completely silent for 2 days
Because I act when I see a purpose in acting. But why delay? If you suspect me, vote.

It's not about "acting", it's about sharing your thoughts on the other players. Can you do that?

It's not about "acting", it's about sharing your thoughts on the other players. Can you do that?
That's part of acting. And if I had worthwhile thoughts, you would see them. Can you just make a decision already?

Have a midterm tomorrow (technically later today) which is why I haven't been much.

It is possible for mafia to claim miller though.

Indeed, I feel that there is one more mafioso left.

Time to use Foresight and use context clues!
Ok, nice, but no. Time for this "game" to finally end. Don't keep me waiting
For the record, I can say with confidence I would not have been seen visiting anyone last night

From the following posts, Hellcrow might seem to be cryptic, but I feel like he might be hinting that he's mafia because he has the majority vote, so if he gets NK'd, this game will end if we're going with what he's saying.

Plus, mafia didn't do anything last night phase, so mafia could be Hellcrow.

Right now, it seems that Hellcrow wants jdthebud to vote for him, yes.
Then why not say what "little" good you had to say? You were completely silent for 2 days
Maybe he's been silent or maybe he's been talking in the mafia QT. Dun dun dun.
302MMS.png

He's been trying to hide in the shadows the whole time.

V-V-V-Votals! 6.1

Hellcrow (3): Crystal Onix, Leggo, TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan (1): Hellcrow
Voteless (1): jdthebud

With 5 players alive, 4 votes on any one player will result in a HYPER-Majority. As promised, the player with the most votes by phase end will be lynched.

8 hours and 24 minutes remain in Day 6.

Endgame: The End... Or Is It?

It's about time we ended this!
shouted jdthebud as he fired the first ever HYPER-M VIRUS ERADICATOR 9000 DELUXE towards Hellcrow, convinced that he was making the right choice to finally eliminate the Elieson virus once and for all.

Little did he know, that by killing Hellcrow, he killed the Elieson virus, and with returnofMCH on leave, and nobody left to host the game, the game simply ends regardless of future player involvement. Good thing his shot counted!

Hellcrow has been lynched. He was...

Dear Hellcrow, You are Brendan from the Pokemon Franchise.
200px-Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Brendan.png

You where the first infected by the virus, depsite saving the Hoenn reigon and becoming it's league champion.

you made the mail system invented in generation II become more useful, and as such, can message another player about stuff in the night indirectly by messaging the host first.

In short, you are the Mafia Courier.

MCH multiverse mafia QT - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Post Restriction: when not chosen as the player character, you tend to be adorkable, so try acting silly or clueless until the heat gets on.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win when you outnumber or equal the town.

Unfortunately for the mafia, but fortunately for me, that means that this game is finally coming to a close, as at the end of this post, the town will have won. Town's survivors include:

Leggo
Dear Leggo, you are Slimer from the Ghostbusters movies!
Ghostbusters_-_Slimer_3682.jpg

a harmless ghost to the point that you help the Ghostbusters in the TV shows and second movie. You like eating.

You somehow are the only ghost to escape the paranromal prison in the office, and as such, if you get "lynched" or "nightkilled" you can still post in thread.

In short, you are the Restless Spirit.

If you have any type of group/factional communication methods, it will be mentioned here. Unfortunately, you do not have a role that provides this ability.

Post Restriction: make a ghost related joke in most of your posts.

You are allied with the Town. You win if all threats to the town are removed.

TheCapsFan
Dear TheCapsFan: you are Homer Simpson

the original "idiot father" who coined the term "D'oh!" and is the main reason behind the juggernaut success of the show
212px-Homer_Simpson_2006.png

You are stupid. really stupid. really, REALLY stupid. are so stupid you look scummy to anyone who checks you.

In short, you are the Miller.

If you have any type of group/factional communication methods, it will be mentioned here. Unfortunately, you do not have a role that provides this ability.

Post Restriction: include a reference to food somewhere in your posts.

Crystal Onix
Dear Crystal Onix, you are Maniacal engineer

78329.jpg

the insane mod of Bulbagarden Forums who helps in the war room where this fabulous game is being held.

You are very punderful, loud, and obnoxious, which is why we all love you (as friends) and since you're a mod, people have to listen to you if you find something game-crucial out, to the point I as the host will include it in the flavor text.

In short, you are the Announcer.

Post Restriction: puns puns and more puns.

jdthebud
Dear jdthebud. you are Lief Katano, a friend of the host from another forum!
6-53.png

you are the host's vitriolic best bud when it comes to being friends online, and with permission, you are called to this universe.

now are an JRPG expert, being able to play Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Shin Megami Tensei, Dragon Quest, and Ultima with ease. due to this, any night actions you use can't be redirected or roleblocked.

In short, you are the Strong-Willed.

Post Restriction: you get angry at anything that lacks logic, but show your anger in a sarcastic and subtle way that doesn't put you at risk of an infraction, so I'd recommend being snarky or making subtle hints.

Thanks for playing, everybody!

Now rant. Rant to your heart's desire! Let your words not fall on deaf ears! They'll fall on dead ears since you dastards killed me!

Huh. The way Hellcrow was acting at the end I was starting to get worried we'd made a mistake somewhere, but town pulled it off. Good game, everyone.

Congratulations, town! I died way too early to actually help you all... I liked the FA play that got Mido a lot as well (especially this soon after the 100 :p).

Balance-wise, Millers (who were effectively vanilla) + Restless Spirits + Announcers all claiming may have helped town. Tracker helped a lot as well. So perhaps it was a bit pro-town, but the even number of players + Vengeful compensated, I think. Not sure what the items were all about so I can't say more.

Thanks for hosting, MCH and Elie. There were some delays early on but you went past that just fine. Also, flavor was really cool!

The entire setup was based on Duplicate Roles forcing town to second-guess themslves and actually scumhunt without roles. Due to a conceptual misunderstanding, Town/Mafia received one Tracker each, instead of one OC'er each. Coincidentially, while this didn't break the setup, it happened to break this game due to intelligent town play.

Items (of the 6) included 2 Docs, 1 Alignment Check, 1 Hook, and a Two-Part Vig item. The power wasn't meant to be that heavy (heck, it leaned slightly in town's favor because of the placement of the two Docs and with the intent of item preservation/punishment depending on where they ended up), but they were all meant to be One-Shot from the very beginning....I've never seen a game with Items that were Multi-use, but it wasn't specifically stated, so I'll take responsibility for not clarifying that up-front in the Rules/making sure MCH had them in the rules. The items and roles didn't imbalance the game, because in the end, there were three one-shot kill stoppers, and one dedicated info role for each faction. Mafia scored the Extra-Kill (Vengeful), which helped even the odds.

Heck, on the Last night phase (N5), had Hellcrow killed anybody and dodged one more lynch, he would've won the game through MILO + Inactivity grinding. It almost worked for him as it is.

Anyway, there's a few things I'd change, notably, I'd make the HYPER-M rule an official thing and never run Half+ Hammers here again until I know activity can perk up, and be more thorough with a few Host/Mod responsibilities. I'll let MCH discuss his thoughts on the game when he becomes able to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom