• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia MCH Multiverse Mafia! ENDGAME (TOWN WIN); 6/16/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the engineers are busy carrying each other, the social scientists will launch our takeover plan. I mean what.

Day 1: The Mayhem Begins

okay, I have a break in the preparation for my party so...
at long last, the first day arose, after hours seemed like 3 days, and but these mysterious other world entities who took over the townsfolk now can begin to hunt for clues... but where to start?

IT IS NOW DAY 1, YOU MAY BEGIN VOTING.
PHASE ENDS AT 11:30 AM GMT -6, 48 HOURS FROM NOW
WITH TWELVE ALIVE, HAMMER NEEDS 7 PEOPLE TO TAKE EFFECT

Last edited:
hi everyone
my post restriction is exactly what you see
only capital letter I can use is in the word I
only punctuation I can use is period.
my posts are supposed to be short though
this will be fun =p

Hello~ Not entirely sure what to do yet, but this game just started. I think, anyway?

or am I following my post restriction? what do you think? :3

My analysis suggests that we may commence the eradication of scum. Preparation for day one scanning of the thread for information has begun. Once more subjects have arrived, better testing can take place to root out the opposition.

lmao I would never claim to be good at RP-ing but I'll give this a go

In the beginning, MCH created this mafia game. Since we are playing a mafia game, there is obviously scum. Therefore, scum must exist amongst the players.

I have proved the existence that Mafia exists in game Quod erat demonstrandum

I hate my post restriction. I'm going back to talking as normal

ok your restrictions are pretty interesting
I am glad mine is simple enough

finalarcadia and pikochu in particular may be hard for me to read like this.
please drop them later if need be
coco adel overdid it in the election game and it didnt end well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom