• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia MCH Multiverse Mafia! ENDGAME (TOWN WIN); 6/16/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day -1: The Sign Ups
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
*movie trailer voice*
In a world where my favorite franchises coexist peacefully, there will soon be disarray.
A virus from another dimension known only as "the Elieson virus" has infected some of the heroes and villains of media and websites I like.
The peace had been threatened, but by whom?
The heroes could be the bad guys.
The villains could be the good guys.
The people who don't normally give a shit could be either good or bad.
No one knew who to trust.
However the virus is spreading, and 3 people who had it first are going to shed blood soon. They know each other.
Luckily the divine entity known as returnofmastercrazyhand gave them 6 items and 48 hour days to determine who could hold the virus.
But with no one knowing each other's allegiance, they have to guess what to use the items on and who to lynch.
But the infected are smarter than that, and already hold one item, as well as know to attack during the nighttime to strike when everyone is sleeping.
And with that, the war on this extra-dimensional virus began...

- 48 hour days, 24 hour nights. Nights may end up to 8 hours early, if all actions are submitted.

- Night-Talk is allowed

- 12 player game

- This game is NOC, meaning No Outside Contact. As always, any factions may communicate with their faction-mate(s) outside of the game thread. If you are not in a faction, post in the thread, RolePM or in a Mod-approved QuickTopic.

- This game features a Day start (D1)

- All lynch options (including No Lynch) must be Hammered. Hammers are instant, and cannot be undone. Hammers equal 50%, rounded up, of voters. | All lynches will be determined by a Phase-End total count, with the player that holds the most votes being lynched. Ties will always result in a No Lynch.

- Day 1 may end early with a hammer, or with majority by phase clock end. All days after Day 1 without a hammer result in a automatic No Lynch.

- LYLO and variations will be announced.

- This set-up is explicitly not bastard. Everything happens for a pre-determined and completely explainable reason.

- Players will know if their action fails or if they are redirected, and if they are redirected, whom they were redirected to.

- You can't target yourself.

- If you violate any rules, your faction may suffer a punishment deemed worthy to even the game's playing field.
- I'm the mod and my word is final. Don't do anything that you expect will annoy me, even if it's not in the rules. This includes looking for loopholes. Check with me for loopholes; I might allow it if you ask me in private

- No Outside Contact, keep the talking to the game thread unless your role allows otherwise. This goes for dead players, as well as non-players.

- Don't directly interfere with the game if you're dead or not playing - if you're going to talk to other players or post in-thread I expect everything you say to have no game relevance whatsoever.

- Going 48 hours without a post nets you a prod. Going 72 hours without a post or receiving three prods will result in a modsub, or a modkill if I cannot get a sub.

- If you need a sub, please ask for it. I will be more lenient if you give me fair warning that you will be away from the game. That being said, please don't sign up if you plan to be away for voluntary reasons.

- Don't screenshot things with the intent to post them in this game while it's running.

- Don't post after hammer. Warnings may be given. Or worse. If I'm not around to end phase, assume that phase still ends

- Don't edit your posts.

- Don't ever Copy/Paste your RolePM. You can summarize it, but no Copy/Pasting. This also goes for Results. Therefore, unless given specific permission by a Mod, do not post copy/paste or quotes of anything that a Mod sends to you.
- A Graveyard will exist for players to chat in post-death. If you have not received a link to a Mod-generated Graveyard, there may be a reason for it.

- There will be Items, and these items have been designed to be assigned to a specific role in Pre-game Development.

- For any player that holds an Item, they must either ##Use or ##Trade their item during the Night phase. If the item is not used or traded, then it will be dropped and no longer available for the entire game.

- To further the above, players may trade items freely within their faction. Use judgment when handling items.

- Roles were generated at random from a pre-determined list, and alignments were generated at random using Random.Org. Player alignment and role selection was generated at random using Random.org. There may or may not be duplicate roles, and if there are duplicates, there is no guarantee that they are aligned together or not.

- To prove you read the rules, post in your Sign-up Post, post your username, spelled in reverse.
Dear returnofMCH, you are Captain Host.

You are a character in this game, but not actually. You're the host, and have flavor posted in here to describe you.

You don't have any special powers, except for your host-powers, which include calling Phase Start, Phase End, and Phase Pause, as well as posting flips, mod knowledge, votals, etc. You may operate the game alongside of Elieson should she be unable to perform her hostly duties.

In short, you are the Town Host.

If you have any type of group/factional communication methods, it will be mentioned here. Unfortunately, you do not have a role that provides this ability.

Post Restriction: [You'll have a suggested but not mandatory P.R. listed here].

You are allied with the Town. You win if all threats to the town are removed.

Signups [Living Players]:

5. @jdthebud
6. @Leggo
7. @Hellcrow
11. @Crystal Onix
12. @TheCapsFan

Subs

1. @Elementar subbed in for @Pikochu day 2
Dead Players

1. @Zexy Town Announcer | Killed Night 1
8. @leetic Town Courier | Killed Night 2
3. @Midorikawa Mafia Insomniac (Tracker) | Lynched Day 3
10. @Sunsette Town Restless Spirit| Killed Night 3
4. @DrumBeats Town Miller | Killed Night 4
2. @Pikochu / @Elementar Mafia Vengeful | Lynched Day 5
9. @FinalArcadia Town Insomniac (Tracker) | Vengeful Killed Day 5

Last edited by a moderator:
eh I guess I can try another one. Someone want to explain the theme a bit?

dubehtdj lol

In a world where my favorite franchises coexist peacefully, there will soon be disarray.
A virus from another dimension known only as "the Elieson virus" has infected some of the heroes and villains of media and websites I like.

The heroes could be the bad guys.
The villains could be the good guys.

All of your clues lie in these lines. For further information, the game will need to start and the clues released at user discretion.

I'll play.

Oggel

When is the update time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom