• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia MCH Multiverse Mafia! ENDGAME (TOWN WIN); 6/16/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 3 AM and on computer as a lot happened to me today. Gotta get some ghoul sleep soon as I have class.
Honestly I had no idea I was still alive in this game.
I think it's because maybe the mafia want to keep you alive to be a potential mafia suspect or maybe they forgot about you and don't think of you as a threat.

Hellcrow is also suspicious and it really worries me that he is clearly paying attention enough to have sent me a message and yet doesn't come in here to post, but a person having visited a player who died on the very phase of the killing is just a huge red flag and I'd feel more confident in the Elementar lynch. I also don't know how to take his message to me; it feels awfully bold for scum to say something that amounts to "almost the end and keep going, but who will be the winners?" with a ":3" face at the end, unless that's what he wants me to think. But personally I think we should deal with Elementar first.
That's interesting. As you are saying that it's Hellcrow and judging from that typing style and the smiley of choice, he could be messaging you for the heck of it unless there's some ulterior motive to this message.

Since Elementar sent an item to Sunsette and how there's been opposite effects happening in this "MCH multiverse" with the watcher results, could it be possible that a seemly harmless item have detrimental effects like causing harm to Sunsette and one that does doesn't actually have one? This could be a possibility.

Unless there's some RNG or probability affecting the results too like I know how some games hosts give results for something based a certain probability percentage of it happening.

@Leggo @Elementar

I'm basing it being Hellcrow off of process of elimination role-wise + the way it was typed. The ":3" instantly made me think Hellcrow, though its possible someone could be acting like him. It almost has to be him though if not jdthebud since those are the only two who haven't claimed.
Since Elementar sent an item to Sunsette and how there's been opposite effects happening in this "MCH multiverse" with the watcher results, could it be possible that a seemly harmless item have detrimental effects like causing harm to Sunsette and one that does doesn't actually have one? This could be a possibility.
It could be the case, but it might be hard to prove when Sunsette was the only death on that phase, and either way it looks like mafia targeted Sunsette based on the FT for that phase:
the mafia chose their target, but something prevented them from killing it completely, namely the target's persistence on killing a certain Italian plumber...

V-V-V-Votals! 5.2

EndHammer (4): FinalArcadia, jdthebud, Leggo, Crystal Onix

Rule change has been Hammered. The vote/lynch policy has been updated.

Elementar (4): Crystal Onix, Leggo, FinalArcadia, jdthebud
Hellcrow (1): Elementar

Voteless (2): Hellcrow, TheCapsFan

With 7 alive, 5 results in a phase-ending HYPER-Majority. 2 hours & 7 minutes remain in phase.

Speaking of @Hellcrow; it'd be nice to hear from them in the thread. Since they haven't been subbed out or modkilled for inactivity, I can only assume something is going on behind the scenes.

@Elementar in case you flip town, can you please provide an updated reads list? Right now all you have is Leggo and Hellcrow as potential scum, and a null read on me. The rest are town, which won't be very helpful if you do indeed flip town since there are at least 2, maybe 3 mafia out there.

Twilight 5: Xbox, Gay paris, Peter Pan's Mac & Cheese
The last thoughts of the Geostigma's dead. Those remnants will join the Lifestream and girdle the planet. Choking it... corroding it. What I want, you pathetic lot, is to sail the darkness of the cosmos with this planet as my vessel, just as my mother did long ago. Then one day we'll find a new planet. And on its soil, we'll create a shining future...

I will... never... be a memory...

Elementar has been lynched. He was...

Dear Pikochu Elementar, you are Sephiroth from the Final Fantasy Series

you are one of gaming's most iconic villains, being the One Winged Angel, the "son" of JENOVA, and the original SOLDIER 1st Class alongside Zack Fair and Cloud Strife

You have a serious case of wanting to get revenge on anyone and everyone. this means if someone kills you, you kill them too as punishment. If you are lynched, you may stab any player that was on your voting wagon, as long as the game is not in a state of MILO/LILO.

In short, you are the vengeful.

[Redacted]

Post Restriction: try making biblical or latin references, your famed final boss theme is in latin, and your name is that of an angel in Judaeo-Christian mythology

You are allied with the MAFIA. You win if the town equals your numbers.

I've thought of a wonderful present for you... Shall I give you despair?

Twilight 5 starts now, and ends when the sun finally crosses the horizon.

Does that mean someone who voted Elementar is going to die when the Twilight ends?

With jd trying to push the Hellcrow lynch rather than Elementar, it occurred to me in class today, too slate that it felt a lot like the Leggo lynch back in Phoenicks' LotR.
I had vague suspicions about jd before, but now he leans town really shard.

Night 5: History Back to Norma
The sun sets.

As the final glimmer of sunlight clears the sky and the Moon's full glow wanes into sight, one set of eyes couldn't muster the strength to look at it any longer. A 7-foot long katana through the abdomen doesn't do much for those who simply want to sit and enjoy the moonlight...

FinalArcadia has been killed. He was...

Dear FinalArcadia you are Wilhelm "Deathshead: Strasse from the wolfenstein series of shooters (one of the few good ones at that)

You are the creator of many devices, enough to put the allies on the losing side of World War II, and saw what was going to happen to BOTH operation: resurrections before anyone else did but they didn't listen. oh and you manged to successfully take one of gaming's original badasses on your deathbed

You are a mad scientist, and since science never sleeps, neither do you, so you can watch aplyer during the night to get to see who targeted that person during the night.

In short, you are the Imsomniac.

If you have any type of group/factional communication methods, it will be mentioned here. Unfortunately, you do not have a role that provides this ability.

Post Restriction: scientific words and technological phrases, because admittedly I skip cutscenes involving this guy, so I don't know many of his quotes.

You are allied with the Town. You win if all threats to the town are removed.

Night 5 has begun, and ends in 24 hours (and 40 minutes).

@Zexy @Maniacal Engineer @TheCapsFan (Can one of you guys update the Thread Title with Night 5, and the OP Player List part with the following CopyPasta)

Signups [Living Players]:

Subs

1. @Elementar subbed in for @Pikochu day 2
Dead Players

1. @Zexy Town Announcer | Killed Night 1
8. @leetic Town Courier | Killed Night 2
3. @Midorikawa Mafia Insomniac (Tracker) | Lynched Day 3
10. @Sunsette Town Restless Spirit| Killed Night 3
4. @DrumBeats Town Miller | Killed Night 4
2. @Pikochu / @Elementar Mafia Vengeful | Lynched Day 5
9. @FinalArcadia Town Insomniac (Tracker) | Vengeful Killed Day 5

Last edited:
Not surprising that FA got taken down. Now there is one or two Mafia left.

More or less expected FA to go down as soon as I saw that Elementar was the vengeful. Would be useful to get updated reads from everyone since we can't rely on her night action anymore.

I think Isthmus be moving on from the strict rock theme I've been derivering so far. I've been having fun with it, and at one point, I hoped I could use it to catch someone in a lie, but I've used up all the good puns in that vein, so Isle sea what I can do with the rest of, well, everything, since my post restriction allows r any theme to my wordplay.

Anyway, I want to go after Hellcrow and TheCapsFan at this point. Hellcrow I've talked about before, and he continues not to post, yet somehow, he's still in the game, and apparently messaged FA (who else could the second courier be?). It's as if Hellcrow has been doing something more behind the scenes, like FA said.

After that, theCapsFan. He's also been pretty silent lately, what with more info available, yet not been subbed out or anything, and when he does post, no votes or scumhunting, no opinions on people or anything except during the Midorikawa bandwagon where he was #3 to jump on. He hadn't even posted between last Tuesday and Sunday. Also, where he said I was pretty much confirmed, how would he know? All I'd done was drop a hint to my identity in an announcement (remember the use of the word "shale" rather than "shall" in Night 2's announcement? Though I totally had not planned that when I started dong rock puns.) And I voted and unvoted Midorikawa. It just seems strange how certain he was at that point that I was town.

jdthebud, as I said, is leaning pretty town as I said. Your posts regarding lynching Hellcrow over Elementar feel to me very much like the Leggo lynch back in Phoenicks' LotR when I realized something felt very wrong, as if Leggo was purposely trying to get the largest possible wagon on her and I bailed, even though I started that wagon, then she wound up turnining everyone on the wagon at EoD into millers. Except whereas in LotR, I only had that feeling of something being amiss, you knew for a fact that I was right about the dual roles and Elementar was a Vengeful in this game, didn't you? That's why you didn't want an Elementar lynch yet, you were trying to protect us. It all fits.

Leggo, my real suspicion about you in this game was when you claimed Restless Spirit, that it seemed like too easy of a way to explain when mafia didn't NK you and that it could easily be a lie, but that reason to suspect you went out the window when it became apparent that this was a duplicate roles game and Sunsette flipped Restless Spirit. Since then, I've seen you posting well, a lot of thought, opinions on people and scumhunting. I'm pretty sure you're town.

In short:
Hellcrow - way scummy
theCapsFan - likely scum
Leggo - pretty towny
jdthebud - towniest read I've had all game

I still don't see @TheCapsFan as scum, especially since he voted for Midorikawa on D1. Though I would love to see him post something tonight.

Here's my current basic reads list:

Leggo - Still leaning town.
TheCapsFan - As stated I still see him as town.
CrystalOnix - Town lean.

Hellcrow - Scummy. Elementar's vote on him makes me wonder about him, though it could be a desperate move to move us off him. In any case it's hard to know his true alignment with the lack of posts and votes.

We'll see for sure how many mafia are left tomorrow, as we will likely be in MYLO with 4 alive (don't see any way we can save anyone) and 1 mafia left. If Hellcrow ain't scum we will probably lose. That mis-hammer I had the previous day really hurt.

I have no expectations of surviving this night, but no matter what we should re-examine as much as possible tomorrow.

I will try to post a more in-depth reads list before the phase end though.

Just as a gut decision, if Hellcrow was somehow town or there are two mafia left, I would say that Crystal Onix is most likely of the remaining three to be mafia, but it's not a strong read unfortunately.

I'll try to get back on here before the phase end to respond to any questions and comments. Hopefully everyone posts a reads list before the end of the day.

Elementar flipping mafia confirms my past suspicions of Pikochu as I felt that he was trying hard to scumhunt me.

Speaking of @Hellcrow; it'd be nice to hear from them in the thread. Since they haven't been subbed out or modkilled for inactivity, I can only assume something is going on behind the scenes.
Hellcrow's usually one to communicate more via private communication than talking in the main thread.

If he is mafia, I would be surprised if he's talking more in the mafia QT.

Though, I've seen some mafia talk more in the mafia QT than in the main thread which frustrates me as it can make them indistinguishable from an inactive townie.

Reads:
TheCapsFan: He posting again reminded me that he was alive. Though, I did find his absence and lack of posting in this thread scummy. His claim of being miller does not clear him as miller is a good claim for mafia to use. Somewhat scummy

jdthebud: Seems towny, but seems neutral at the same time.

Crystal Onix: Seems towny as well. Role does not clear him.

Hellcrow: Is hard to deal with in mafia games as he doesn't post much. His message to FA makes him seem playful. Him not contributing to discussion makes him scummy.

Sorry if some of the reads seem blunt. Gotta be a good ghostie and sleep soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom