• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Non-Mafia: MCH's Evil Tourney: Final Results (18/1/20)

Totally won't turn evil and destroy you all
Reaction score
@Contrainer, please confirm within 24 hours or we'll have to open up your slot to other players.

Reaction score
Part 3: Round 1 Begins
Reaction score
Excellent AE thank you. And with that, Round 1 can begin.

A little after midnight, the messages they were waiting for appeared in their inboxes.
"The matchups for the first round are as follows. Proceed to your assigned destinations as soon as possible. Engage your opponent in battle as soon as possible. Be careful not to arouse too much attention. Remember to wear your Evil Cloaks."
The figures made their various ways out of their rooms and towards their assigned locations in RM. Some with apprehension, some with malicious glee, but all with one goal in their minds: Victory.

All role PMs have been distributed, please enter the teams into Showdown exactly as they have been provided.
It is now Round 1. Round 1 will end in 2 weeks time, or once all replays have been submitted, whichever comes first.
All players are responsible for organising their own times to battle.

Countdown timer

Reaction score
@Max1996 I think I will have time after the 26th. I have a lot of family over here for Christmas so my internet is having problems right now.

Reaction score
@Max1996 Okay, most people left for their own houses, so I guess my Internet is a little bit more stable. I'm ready now.