• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME Movies Mafia: Endgame: Winners are You! 15/9/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well well, look who came crawling back

This is the second game, so I'm basically walking now xD. I'm in Elementar's game too.
I wanted to join twr '17 but noticed it's host exclusive? I subbed in in twr '16 so that's how I played in it but would definitely love to play in '17.

This is the second game, so I'm basically walking now xD. I'm in Elementar's game too.
I wanted to join twr '17 but noticed it's host exclusive? I subbed in in twr '16 so that's how I played in it but would definitely love to play in '17.
You can join TWR '17, the roles are Host exclusive, not the player slots.

Night 0: Action!
Night 0: Action!

Not needing a script, nor needing to practice his part, due to his incredible memory and excellent acting acumen, Maniacal Engineer strolled around the studio observing the other actors. As he walked down the hallways, he absentmindedly twirled his gaudy walking stick in his robotic hand, spinning it faster than the human eye was capable of following. He whistled tunelessly as he peeked into the various rooms. Some of the actors and actresses sat and stared at their pages in deep concentration, others had already begun practicing their lines, and were delivering them dramatically in their various dressing rooms. No actor was allowed to observe the rehearsal of the other actors. As such, any reactions to plot twists would be genuine, and the wacky Super Mod usually had at least a few of those up his sleeve.

Satisfied with how the proceedings were coming along, the Section Head nodded, tapped his walking stick on the ground once, turned around 180 degrees and went into his own dressing room, obviously the largest and most lavish of the bunch. The Section Head poured himself a glass of scotch from his bar, covered his robotic arm with a waterproof seal, and sank into the hot tub in his dressing room. Bliss. Sheer bliss.
The Section Head closed his eyes and sipped his scotch. The tension drained away from him and soon, all his worries were forgotten.

At the far end of the studio, in the furthest dressing room from the Section Head's a shadowy figure was dragging away a body. The figure unceremoniously stuffed the body into a trash compactor, aided by a few whacks from the giant hammer that the figure was holding. When the body finally slid through, the figure chuckled darkly.
"Guess he'll soon be down in the dumps," he said, "not that anyone will miss him."
"Good riddance to bad garbage," agreed the hammer, in a wooden voice.

Several hours later, after the actors had sufficient time to practice, there was a knock on ME's dressing room door, snapping the Section Head from his reverie.
"What is it?" he said, his eyes snapping open.
"We're ready," came returnofMCH's voice through the wall.
The Section Head stepped out of the hot tub, drained the remainder of his glass of scotch, and pulled on his robe in one fluid motion.
"Then it is time," he said, "assemble everyone in the first set. Then we can begin."

since ME has his sabbath, the roles will be sent out over the weekend, but the game won't start until sunday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom