• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME Movies Mafia: Endgame: Winners are You! 15/9/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... That's surprising. Why would he lie about his role though?

I kinda feel bad that I pushed a lynch on him, but he lied, so it was tough to believe him...

And wait... Feenie died as well because they were lovers? I'm surprised that town-scum lovers exist. Are these typical around here?

Haven't seen any, but I'm not a regular either. (not yet at least huehue)
Aaaanyway, what kind of twisted roles are these? Two lovers, one is mafia, one is town? The only win condition their role pm includes is them winning with their factions? But that cannot happen, they cannot win, because if the one dies, so does the other.
What kind of cruel fate is this? Is ME subtly hinting Zexy and Midori cannot have their love fulfilled? That is some deep shit.

Day 5: Uneventful Evening
1. @TheCapsFan
3. @Arata Kiyoshi Miku
4. @CheffOfGames
5. @Elementar
14. @Alex Kaz
15. @AussieEevee

Day 5: Uneventful Evening

Maniacal Engineer returned to his mansion, walked into his study, and poured himself a generous glass of Suntory whiskey. He took off his trench coat and fedora, and hung them on a coat rack he kept by the door. He pulled Midorikawa's phone out of his coat pocket, and placed it on his desk, along with the glass of whiskey.
He steepled his hands, one organic the other robotic, and stared at the phone. He wanted to listen to the recording, but, at the same time, dreaded what it might contain. He sighed and took a large gulp of his beverage, giving him the resolve to do what needed to be done.

Mido's phone being encrypted with a passcode, the mad scientist couldn't simply listen to the recording from the phone, but needed to decrypt it first. He plugged the phone into his laptop computer with a modified cable and began typing furiously on his keyboard. A few moments later, the encryption folded, and ME was able to access the recording file from his laptop. He checked his surveillance cams to make sure that nobody was poking around outside his study door.
All of his allies were off completing various tasks and hunting down possible leads toward the remaining alliance members, but the engineer was still convinced that there was at least one traitor in their midst. Seeing the corridors of his mansion to be deserted, and checking to make sure his cams weren't stuck in a loop, the Section Head's paranoia was satisfied. He hit the "play" button, and the recording began.
His eyes got wider and wider as the horrors played out on the recording.

Elieson found himself roaming through the streets of Chicago, after a daunting flight. He had a possible lead that could help determine who was behind these deaths and carnage. He had tracked a shadowy figure from a shady part of town and now that figure had entered a back alley and was conversing with someone.
Not wanting to enter the alley blindly, Elieson pulled out his weapon and stood out of sight at the entrance of the alley. A schematic of the city's thoroughfares and passageways, courtesy of Maniacal Engineer's database, showed this alley to be a dead end. Whoever was in there, there was only one way out, and it was through him. Elieson took a deep breath, and waited, weapon drawn, as the mysterious figure lurked in the alley.

"That's all I needed to know," came Mido's voice from the laptop speakers, followed by several gun blasts and then a few ambient noises.
Maniacal Engineer had long since finished his first drink, and had poured himself a second glass of whiskey. He stopped the playback, since it dragged on for a while before he turned off the recording, and he had no desire to listen to his friends dying from their wounds.
"So Zexy was a traitor," he muttered to himself, "that definitely explains the body in the trunk, but it doesn't explain the communications block out or Yours Truly's death. Someone would have had to have been on sight here to have pulled those off, and Zexy was at his honeymoon. Even if he had been here while he was supposed to have been out, somebody would have had to disable the security cams from this end to have allowed him to enter and leave undetected, as his presence would have been an anomaly, given that he was supposed to be elsewhere."

The engineer finished his second drink and headed to bed. Although he imagined that he wouldn't be getting much sleep that night, he knew that the answers to his questions weren't forthcoming and that, even a few hours of rest would help with his thought process.

Nobody died. It is now Day 5. Phase ends in just under 23.5 hours at 9:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time on 11/9/17.

Six players, no MyLo warning.
Just one mafia left.
Inactives plus vig left. Not sure who to vote. I'll have to reread but later once I'm home.

Let's start with a borderline omgus

Vote: TheCapsFan

On a different note: I slightly updated the wording of one of the rules in the OP. The updates may occasionally be late, but the phases always lock at 9:01pm U.S. Central Standard Time. Furthermore, I actually changed the update time listed in the rules to 9:01pm U.S. Central Standard Time, since that changed as of last week.

Other than that, the rules are as they've always been.

Not sure who to vote. I'll have to reread but later once I'm home.

It's Day 5. You'll need to do better than omgus...

giphy.gif

With my read on Megapod being wrong, I'm not really sure if Elementar is scum, but I still think he's scum

By the way, I didn't really read properly through the phase post, but why is there no death for last night?

Also, order of reads at the moment
Aussie Eevee > Alex Kaz > Cheff of Games > TheCapsFan > Elementar with Aussie Eevee as sure town to Elementar as likely scum

I'm not as inclined to clear AE. Hasn't done much all game except a vig claim. Which hit town also.
That said, that doesn't mean I wanna lynch him either. "Most probably vig but maybe not" sounds like a good mindset to have for this case.

I'm not as inclined to clear AE. Hasn't done much all game except a vig claim. Which hit town also.
That said, that doesn't mean I wanna lynch him either. "Most probably vig but maybe not" sounds like a good mindset to have for this case.

I know. I agree that he hasn't done much except for the vig claim, but he's been uncontested for several phases now, so I don't think he isn't the vig for that reason

VOTE: AussieEevee

I'm sorry I haven't been active, but I'm here now and I'm saying that I'm a 1 x vig.

Hmm.... I'd like to ask you this: are you voting for Aussie Eevee for the vigilante claim only or are you voting for him because of both the vigilante claim and that you're the actual person responsible for killing Zachie?

Hmm.... I'd like to ask you this: are you voting for Aussie Eevee for the vigilante claim only or are you voting for him because of both the vigilante claim and that you're the actual person responsible for killing Zachie?

I didn't kill Zachie. I'm just voting AE for the claim because I don't have anything better to go off.

Hm, I was thinking that since only one mafia remaining was granted, then Elementar coming out with the cc would mean suicide if he was mafia.
What if there's two scum tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom