• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME Movies Mafia: Endgame: Winners are You! 15/9/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unvote: TheCapsFan
Vote: Elementar

Either there's one scum and we're guaranteed victory with this cc or there's two and Elementar tried to sneak an AE lynch right after I said there's one scum left. Thoughts?

@Elementar I'm skeptical about your claim, but I'd like to ask you this before deciding: Why did you just claim now and not earlier when you had the chance? Also, why did you not use your ability or something?

@Elementar I'm skeptical about your claim, but I'd like to ask you this before deciding: Why did you just claim now and not earlier when you had the chance? Also, why did you not use your ability or something?

Because I wasn't looking at the game.

Trust me, I'm not lying. Other than scoring a 50/50 mislynch on AE, I'd have nothing to gain.

Because I wasn't looking at the game.

Trust me, I'm not lying. Other than scoring a 50/50 mislynch on AE, I'd have nothing to gain.

You mean to say you're not acknowledging the chance of there being two mafias alive? Which means you have all the reason to fakeclaim vig as mafia.
Mate, you're so scum.

You mean to say you're not acknowledging the chance of there being two mafias alive? Which means you have all the reason to fakeclaim vig as mafia.
Mate, you're so scum.

I'm not saying that at all. If I was scum, this would be the most stupid play I've ever made. I didn't have any votes on me. Scum!Me would've just kept quiet and try to survive the day.

VOTE: AussieEevee

I'm sorry I haven't been active, but I'm here now and I'm saying that I'm a 1 x vig.
I didn't kill Zachie. I'm just voting AE for the claim because I don't have anything better to go off.
That reason to vote is pretty weak. It sounds desperate to me.
Hmm.... I'd like to ask you this: are you voting for Aussie Eevee for the vigilante claim only or are you voting for him because of both the vigilante claim and that you're the actual person responsible for killing Zachie?

To be fair, I'm not a vig. I'm a flying pumpkin that shoots laser beams out of its ass. Its a real role, go check :p when engie saw this role two years ago when making fbm, he fell in love with it...

Elementar, strictly speaking, isn't a cc.

Wait.... I am in this game, am I not? Let me just quickly read up on what has happened and come back with a read list and more activity

RC Caps: Not seen much from Caps, tend to believe he is Town
Arata: Seemed a bit sheeping before, later in the game tried to contribute more but seems off to me, scum read
Cheff: Obvious scum... maybe not the time to joke... well then, obvious Doctor that has not done very much in the game because he forgot he was in there....
Elementar: Claims acti-scum n1, seems legit, rest of the game not very active (reminds me of someone...), D5 claims 1x vig, do not trust this because it is so late in the game
Alex: Believe them to be town because of the interactions with other players and seemingly honest responses
AE: I like the way he was agressive against Zexy D1 and Mido D2, after that he just becomes a bit too agressive, maybe you get that when you claim vig

I will also say whom I targeted every night to maybe clarify some things (including my thought that I was RB'd somewhere during the game)
N1: Forgot the game was going on, no protect
N2: Elieson, Elieson died, think I was RB'd or Strongman was used then
N3: Protected MegaPod because of random reasons
N4: Protected Elementar because of random reasons

Because of the stuff I said above I will Vote: Elementar, I really do not trust his sudden 1x Vig claim.

Oh that changes things. You protected Elementar night 4 and noone died. How can you not see that and thoughtlessly vote him lol.
I mean, yes, there's a million and one other things that could have happened, but at least mention the possibility or something.

Although the only mafia left could also not have submitted a NK because of inactivity

You just keep proving I'm town.
No one died last night after you protected me.
People are saying that if there were two scum left, I'd be one of them because it's safer to counterclaim vig.
If I'm the only scum left, I would've just put myself up for a lynch.
So you think that I'm the only scum member and didn't submit a kill last night?

I would've submitted a kill.
You guys think that if I'm the only scum left, I would've done a stupid play and basically suicide. That means you think I'm townier that way. Yet, you still think I'm the only scum because I may have been too inactive to submit the kill. This is a contradiction.
Can't you see that I'm not scum? The doctor just protected me and no one died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom