• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME Movies Mafia: Endgame: Winners are You! 15/9/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can count the number of games I've been in with a restless spirit on my fingers. The presence of one is possible but highly unlikely.

On the other hand, Tracker is a very common role and the presence of one is very likely.

So you're basing your day 6 vote on how often a role appears? Okay.
Let me ask you this, then. Do you really think scum would claim an unlikely role?

Do you really think scum would claim an unlikely role?
I think both your and Cap's claims are likely scum claims.

Yours makes a good scum claim because it's unlikely to be in the game, and thus unlikely to get countered.

Caps makes a good scum claim because it's likely to be in the game and thus more believable... but is also more likely to be countered.

I think both your and Cap's claims are likely scum claims.

Yours makes a good scum claim because it's unlikely to be in the game, and thus unlikely to get countered.

Caps makes a good scum claim because it's likely to be in the game and thus more believable... but is also more likely to be countered.
Don't dodge my question please.
I'd consider you being the last scum given how terribly you're playing today, but Caps said I visited Cheff which is pretty much impossible.

inb4 AE is some kind of joat with 1x nightkill and 1x redirect or 1x bus driver and we've been played.

Night 6: Outrageously Ridiculous
@TheCapsFan
@CheffOfGames
@Alex Kaz
@AussieEevee

Night 6: Outrageously Ridiculous

Elieson arrived at the airport in London. As he wove he way through the crowd, he searched for his contact, Rainbow Cloud.
The airport was particularly packed that day, and Elieson was uncomfortable by the close proximity of all the people. It put him on edge, since he knew that any one of them could possibly be assassins.

Suddenly, a hand reached out and grabbed his shoulder. Reflexively, he whipped out a weapon concealed beneath his jacket, turned, and fired.
When his brain caught up to his body, he realized that the person he had foolishly fired on was none other than his contact, Rainbow Cloud, vaporizing him.
Dear Alex Kaz,
In this installment of the ME movies you are acting as Rainbow Cloud

53458.jpg

Up or Down? I always go up, how about you?
A retired general from the war of Up Vs Down, You lived a VERY long life, but still have a alot of fight left in you, some even say that should you die, you'll still be badass from beyond the grave...

You are the Restless Spirit meaning that if you die, you can still voice your thoughts on the game and still essentially persuade the living players to help the town.

You are allied with ME and his Ragtag Bunch of Misfits, you win when all opposing factions are dead and their mooks are left with no one to follow.

"Well damn," remarked the power player, "that's probably not good."
He glanced around the airport, but nobody seemed to have noticed the altercation, they were all too self-absorbed with their cellphones to pay any attention to the world around them.
It was then, amidst this tidal wave of people, that Elieson realized that he had no clue where the heck he was or where he was even going, and he had shot his own guide, to boot.
"Yeah," he added, "definitely not good."

Suddenly, Rainbow Cloud's soul rose up from the floor.
"You shot me, you asshole!" admonished the spectral being.
"Sorry about that," Elie said, slightly taken aback, "but you startled me."
"Oh, I startled you," said RC sarcastically, "what a terrible thing to do. Definitely something worth killing me for."
"Look I said I was sorry," Elieson said, "now, since you appear to, at the very least, not be fully dead, can you help me find my way around?"
The retired general sighed.
"I suppose I can," he said, "after all ME wouldn't want us to be fighting among ourselves."
The apparition glanced down at his ghostly body.
"Well, any more than we already have," he added, smirking slightly.

It is now Night 6. The phase will end when all actions are submitted or in 24 hours, whichever comes first. All actions submitted will be considered to be locked, so choose carefully, since this is almost certainly the final phase of the game. Really guys? Really?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom