• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME Movies Mafia: Endgame: Winners are You! 15/9/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclaimer: I'll have to be less active because of a family member's health problem for the next 7-10 days, but I'll try my best to not resort to having to sub out from this game.

Day 1: Opening Credits
Day 1: Opening Credits

A lone figure in a tuxedo charges down the aircraft hallway, a confident smirk of superiority on his handsome features. Several goons chase after the hero, as he makes his daring escape. The goons fire their weapons, but seem to be too incompetent to actually hit their target.
The dapper protagonist pops the air hatch, and jumps out of the aircraft, plummeting in the open sky. The goons approach the open hatch and continue firing. Instantly, a pair of rocket powered wings deploys from the good guy's backpack, and he opens his robotic left hand, revealing a detonator, which he presses.
Overhead, the aircraft is blown to pieces, as the protagonist flies away unscathed. He opens a communication channel on his robotic arm.
"Base, it's ME," the agent says in a cocky tone, "mission accomplished. I'm heading home."
"Acknowledged ME," comes the reply from base, "good work, as always."

Maniacal Engineer The Movie: The Alliance of Doom and Stuff
Starring:

Maniacal Engineer as himself

With guest appearances by:
Enzap as himself
Zexy as himself
returnofMCH as himself
TheCapsFan as himself
Midorikawa as herself
Elementar as himself
Elieson as himself
Doctor Floptopus as herself
Rainbow Cloud as himself
jackatlasred as himself
Pikochu as himself
Lord Dragelsnart as himself
and
Yours Truly as himself

The following morning finds ME at his opulent mansion swimming laps in his large pool. The dapper Section Head's morning routine is interrupted by the appearance of his bungling assistant, Zexy, who, in attempting to get his boss's attention, trips and falls in the pool with a splash.
Quick as a wink, ME swims over to his flailing sidekick, and hauls him out of the pool, where his sits spluttering for a moment, as ME grabs his towel and dries himself off.
"Bad news, I take it?" he asks, when Zexy has caught his breath.
"Bad hardly covers it, boss," replies the Greek moderator, "it seems that, after all of your recent successes, your enemies have formed an alliance with one goal, your utter destruction."
ME looks thoughtful for a moment, and shrugs casually.
"I should have known that those cowards would try something like this," he says, "no matter, I shall gather together my own allies, and crush this foolish alliance, putting an end to all of my adversaries in one fell swoop!"
The engineer slips on his wings and flies up to his balcony, where he walks through the French doors and into his study.
A large oil painting stares at him as he walks him. The painting, labeled "My Everything," is of a beautiful woman with chocolate brown eyes, long curly reddish brown hair, and a glowing smile on her gorgeous face. She seems to be wearing some sort of fancy uniform, though the shadows drown out the insignias. The mad scientist stares at the painting for a moment, appreciating its beauty. He sighs.
"I may not have much use for him, but he sure was an excellent painter," he remarks, before returning his attention to the matter at hand.
He picks up a telephone at his desk and selects a number from speed dial.
The person at the other end picks up almost immediately.
"It's ME," the Section Head says.
"Obviously," says the voice at the other end, "who else would call me so early in the morning?"
"Sorry about that," replies ME, "but we may have a situation."
"I'm listening," comes the response.

Meanwhile Midorikawa has arrived at the mansion, and sees Zexy soaking wet by the pool.
She laughs and walks over to her beloved.
"What did you do?" she asks, still chuckling, "fall in?"
Zexy nods sheepishly.
"Well, let's see what we can do about getting you dry," Mido remarks.
Holding hands, the two go for a stroll through ME's massive hedge maze.

Back in ME's study, the Section Head has just finished explaining the situation to the person at the other end of the line.
"An alliance, eh?" say the voice, "I'll gather the gang together, and we'll deal with them once and for all."
"See to it," the mad scientist states, hanging up.
He stares at the painting again and sighs.
"It's gonna be one of those days again, isn't it?" he asks nobody in particular.
Silence is his only response.

It is now Day 1, the phase ends 68 hours from now. You may begin voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom