• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME Movies Mafia: Endgame: Winners are You! 15/9/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 0: Action!
  • Night 0: Action!

Not needing a script, nor needing to practice his part, due to his incredible memory and excellent acting acumen, Maniacal Engineer strolled around the studio observing the other actors. As he walked down the hallways, he absentmindedly twirled his gaudy walking stick in his robotic hand, spinning it faster than the human eye was capable of following. He whistled tunelessly as he peeked into the various rooms. Some of the actors and actresses sat and stared at their pages in deep concentration, others had already begun practicing their lines, and were delivering them dramatically in their various dressing rooms. No actor was allowed to observe the rehearsal of the other actors. As such, any reactions to plot twists would be genuine, and the wacky Super Mod usually had at least a few of those up his sleeve.

Satisfied with how the proceedings were coming along, the Section Head nodded, tapped his walking stick on the ground once, turned around 180 degrees and went into his own dressing room, obviously the largest and most lavish of the bunch. The Section Head poured himself a glass of scotch from his bar, covered his robotic arm with a waterproof seal, and sank into the hot tub in his dressing room. Bliss. Sheer bliss.
    The Section Head closed his eyes and sipped his scotch. The tension drained away from him and soon, all his worries were forgotten.

At the far end of the studio, in the furthest dressing room from the Section Head's a shadowy figure was dragging away a body. The figure unceremoniously stuffed the body into a trash compactor, aided by a few whacks from the giant hammer that the figure was holding. When the body finally slid through, the figure chuckled darkly.
    "Guess he'll soon be down in the dumps," he said, "not that anyone will miss him."
    "Good riddance to bad garbage," agreed the hammer, in a wooden voice.

Several hours later, after the actors had sufficient time to practice, there was a knock on ME's dressing room door, snapping the Section Head from his reverie.
    "What is it?" he said, his eyes snapping open.
    "We're ready," came returnofMCH's voice through the wall.
    The Section Head stepped out of the hot tub, drained the remainder of his glass of scotch, and pulled on his robe in one fluid motion.
    "Then it is time," he said, "assemble everyone in the first set. Then we can begin."

since ME has his sabbath, the roles will be sent out over the weekend, but the game won't start until sunday night.

Day 1: Opening Credits
  • Day 1: Opening Credits

A lone figure in a tuxedo charges down the aircraft hallway, a confident smirk of superiority on his handsome features. Several goons chase after the hero, as he makes his daring escape. The goons fire their weapons, but seem to be too incompetent to actually hit their target.
    The dapper protagonist pops the air hatch, and jumps out of the aircraft, plummeting in the open sky. The goons approach the open hatch and continue firing. Instantly, a pair of rocket powered wings deploys from the good guy's backpack, and he opens his robotic left hand, revealing a detonator, which he presses.
    Overhead, the aircraft is blown to pieces, as the protagonist flies away unscathed. He opens a communication channel on his robotic arm.
    "Base, it's ME," the agent says in a cocky tone, "mission accomplished. I'm heading home."
    "Acknowledged ME," comes the reply from base, "good work, as always."

Maniacal Engineer The Movie: The Alliance of Doom and Stuff
    Starring:

Maniacal Engineer as himself

With guest appearances by:
    Enzap as himself
    Zexy as himself
    returnofMCH as himself
    TheCapsFan as himself
    Midorikawa as herself
    Elementar as himself
    Elieson as himself
    Doctor Floptopus as herself
    Rainbow Cloud as himself
    jackatlasred as himself
    Pikochu as himself
    Lord Dragelsnart as himself
    and
    Yours Truly as himself

The following morning finds ME at his opulent mansion swimming laps in his large pool. The dapper Section Head's morning routine is interrupted by the appearance of his bungling assistant, Zexy, who, in attempting to get his boss's attention, trips and falls in the pool with a splash.
    Quick as a wink, ME swims over to his flailing sidekick, and hauls him out of the pool, where his sits spluttering for a moment, as ME grabs his towel and dries himself off.
    "Bad news, I take it?" he asks, when Zexy has caught his breath.
    "Bad hardly covers it, boss," replies the Greek moderator, "it seems that, after all of your recent successes, your enemies have formed an alliance with one goal, your utter destruction."
    ME looks thoughtful for a moment, and shrugs casually.
    "I should have known that those cowards would try something like this," he says, "no matter, I shall gather together my own allies, and crush this foolish alliance, putting an end to all of my adversaries in one fell swoop!"
    The engineer slips on his wings and flies up to his balcony, where he walks through the French doors and into his study.
    A large oil painting stares at him as he walks him. The painting, labeled "My Everything," is of a beautiful woman with chocolate brown eyes, long curly reddish brown hair, and a glowing smile on her gorgeous face. She seems to be wearing some sort of fancy uniform, though the shadows drown out the insignias. The mad scientist stares at the painting for a moment, appreciating its beauty. He sighs.
    "I may not have much use for him, but he sure was an excellent painter," he remarks, before returning his attention to the matter at hand.
    He picks up a telephone at his desk and selects a number from speed dial.
    The person at the other end picks up almost immediately.
    "It's ME," the Section Head says.
    "Obviously," says the voice at the other end, "who else would call me so early in the morning?"
    "Sorry about that," replies ME, "but we may have a situation."
    "I'm listening," comes the response.

Meanwhile Midorikawa has arrived at the mansion, and sees Zexy soaking wet by the pool.
    She laughs and walks over to her beloved.
    "What did you do?" she asks, still chuckling, "fall in?"
    Zexy nods sheepishly.
    "Well, let's see what we can do about getting you dry," Mido remarks.
    Holding hands, the two go for a stroll through ME's massive hedge maze.

Back in ME's study, the Section Head has just finished explaining the situation to the person at the other end of the line.
    "An alliance, eh?" say the voice, "I'll gather the gang together, and we'll deal with them once and for all."
    "See to it," the mad scientist states, hanging up.
    He stares at the painting again and sighs.
    "It's gonna be one of those days again, isn't it?" he asks nobody in particular.
    Silence is his only response.

It is now Day 1, the phase ends 68 hours from now. You may begin voting

Night 1: Joke's on You

• Votals:

Zexy: IV (Midorikawa, Elieson, jackatlasred, AussieEevee)
    jackatlasred: I (Elementar)
    AussieEevee: I (MegaPod)
    Rainbow Cloud: I (Alex Kaz)
    Alex Kaz: I (Feenie)

Night 1: Joke's on You!

Having changed into more suitable attire, Maniacal Engineer stood before his assembled gang. Pieced together from various allies, informants, and mercenaries who were loyal to him, this particular gang was one of the most ruthlessly efficient organizations on the planet. Together they had saved the world from numerous threats over the years, and they had all greatly benefited from their association with the Section Head.

"My friends," the Super Mod began, "I have been informed that today we are facing a crisis the likes of which we have never faced before...and, as always, we are going to kick its ass!"
    The group cheered at their leader's words of encouragement, before the Section Head raised his robotic arm to signal for silence.
    "As you all have been made aware, every single one of our old enemies has teamed up together in an attempt to defeat me," he continued, "while I cannot blame them, since I am indeed very scary, even I must acknowledge that the threat from such an evil alliance is potentially catastrophic. To that end, I have gathered you all here to help me restore the order threatened by this villainous organization. Together, we will stomp them out and be rid of their evil from the universe once and for all!"
    Motivational speech completed, ME's allies spread out to complete their various tasked.

It wasn't long until one of them came up with a lead.
    The phone on ME's desk rang, and the Section Head picked up.
    "Yes?" he asked, getting right to business.
    "I think I've found something worth investigation," came the reply at the other end, "I've been looking around Central America, and I've discovered that somebody has renamed the country of Panama to Punama."
    "Zounds!" exclaimed ME, in horror, "this can only be the work of my alter ego, the Random Punster! But how could he have returned?"
    "You can ask him when you get here," said the informant, causing ME to promptly hang up.
    "Zexy," he said, turning to his bumbling sidekick, who had been staring into his girlfriend's eyes, "ready my jet!"

In no time at all, ME arrived at Punama, and, instantly, it was obvious what was wrong. Construction workers were attempting to collapse the Punama Canal. The group was being supervised by an individual who looked very similar to Maniacal Engineer, but considerably more evil and didn't have a robotic arm. He was leaning on a giant hammer, and shouting at his minions.
    "Hurry up, you fools," he yelled, "you all are as weak as water. I want that canal collapsed!"
    "You fiend," shouted Maniacal Engineer, "all of Teddy Roosevelt's hard work will be undone!"
    "That's right," scoffed Random Punster, turning to face his alter ego and sworn enemy, "and there isn't a dam thing you can do about it!"
    "But why?" asked the mad scientist.
    "Nitwet," laughed the evil jokester, "you cannot possibly fathom my reasons for sinking this ship."
    "I'll stop you," challenged ME, causing the funnyman to guffaw evilly.
    "You?" he mocked, "you're up the river without a paddle."

Instantly, ME was beset by the Punster's henchmen, who were easily dispatched of, leaving only the big fish remaining.
    "I see you were able to defeat the minnows," said the jokester, ominously brandishing his hammer, "now let's see how well you do swimming with the sharks!"
    The villain swung his mighty punhammer with all of his strength, only to have it caught midswing by the engineer's robotic arm.
    "I've swam with sharks tougher than you," he said, crushing the hammerhead in his metallic fist, "and I've got the robotic arm to prove it."
    Deprived of his signature weapon, the Punster attempted to flee, but was caught by a net launched out of ME's robotic arm.

Dear Zexy,
    In this installment of the ME movies (Player) you are acting as Random Punster

Missingno_glitch_walking_players.png

When it comes to wordplay, I am a pundit.
    ME's previous identity, you caused trouble around the Fun & Games section, and were well known for having thousands of clones as well as your particular punchant for wordplay. Ultimately, your depunction came in the form of a Dalek army that you yourself had unleashed in Random Messages.
    You resent your Regenerated form, and come back to haunt him whenever you can. In fact, you are angry at the world for putting you in the punitentiary, and so you must punish them for mistreating you.
    You are therefore the Serial Killer Once per night, you may kill another player by PMing the hosts the words Punish: (Player). This will allow you to use your favorite weapun, the pun hammer, to knock off one of the other players. You are allied with You, Yourself, and any other pronouns that mean the same thing. A winner is you if you are the last man standing.

Unable to resist a parting shot at his alter ego, Maniacal Engineer stood over Random Punster.
    "You're all washed up," he said, punching his former self into unconsciousness.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The actor playing Random Punster awoke in the darkened set. All had gone according to plan, and now that he was no longer needed for filming, he could go about his true purpose.

It is now Night 1. Phase ends in 24 hours at 3:00pm U.S. Central Standard time on 31/8/17.

Day 2: Electric Rodent Roasted
  • Actions locked. Update commencing

Day 2: Electric Rodent Roasted

Despite his recent triumph over his alter ego, Maniacal Engineer was unhappy. It seemed as though Random Punster had been acting on his own, and so there were still no leads regarding the whereabouts or intentions of the Alliance of Doom and Stuff. There wasn't even confirmation that such an alliance existed in the first place.

On board his private jet, the mad scientist fumed as he informed the others about what had transpired.
    "I should have known that my enemies would have been considerably more subtle than that," he chided himself, "changing an entire country's name was far too obvious of a move."
    "Still," said one of his allies, "you did stop a major threat to international safety and aided in putting a madman behind bars."
    "But how did Random Punster manage to make a return?" queried one of the others, "usually he can only show up when you're not around."
    ME shrugged.
    "Some sort of temporal bullshit, I assume," he said, "that's not the main focus right now. Now we need to focus on where the Alliance of Doom might be holed up and what their next move is."

Nobody seemed to have any clues on that score, so the call was terminated, and ME spent the remainder of his flight silently reviewing the files on all of his known enemies.

Upon arriving at home, the Section Head attempted to page his bumbling sidekick, but to no avail. Instead he called TheCapsFan, who picked up after the second ring.
    Before ME could even say anything, his staff member began speaking.
    "Where are you?" whispered Caps.
    "Pardon me?" asked the Super Mod, completely caught off guard.
    "Oh for the love of Lord Helix," sighed Caps, facepalming, "you forgot what today is, didn't you?"
    "...Thursday?" was the reply.
    "It's Zexy's wedding!" said Caps, practically shouting, "he and Mido are finally tying the knot, and you're not here for it!"
    "Oh shit!" exclaimed the Super Mod, "I'll be right there."
    Quickly, the Section Head selected one of his many tuxedos and changed into it, dumping his Rough Rider safari attire into the laundry bin. He then took off post haste toward the hall where the marriage was taking place.
    He arrived just as the ceremony was scheduled to begin. As Section Head, it was his responsibility to conduct the service, which he did with aplomb.
    "Dearly beloved," he recited, "we are gathered here today in front of the Holy Spirit of Lord Arceus, All the lords of tpp, and Archaic to witness the union of these two souls in the bond of holy matrimony. Let no being, supernatural, human, or otherwise, come between these two as they continue their journey toward becoming the best there ever was. Let them find strength within each other as they proceed toward the ultimate goal of catching them all."
    He turned to the couple.
    "Do you, Zexy, take Midorikawa to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, so help you mod?"
    "I do," said the Greek moderator.
    "And do you, Midorikawa, take Zexy to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, so help you mod?"
    "I do," said The War Room's sexiest player.
    "Then by the power vested in me by the almighty Webmaster Archaic, I hereby pronounce you man and wife," declared the Modfather, "you may kiss the bride."

Applause erupted from the assembled audience as the two shared a passionate kiss, before they walked back down the aisle to their awaiting vehicle. As they approached the limo, however, it was clear that something was amiss. There was a strange red smudge by the trunk, and the trunk's lock looked like it had been jimmied.
    Nervously, the Greek moderator popped the trunk. Inside was a dead body.
    Dear Lone_Garurumon,

In this installment of the ME movies you are acting as Pikochu

70686.jpg

A Pikachu who is smart enough to talk and have technical genius, but somehow can't pronounce your own species name correctly (or maybe it's your nickname, only you know the real answer). Due to being the ever so loved electric rodent, you can summon lightning.

You are the Lightning Rod, meaning once during the game, PM the hosts with Phase X: CHUUUU and all the night actions (including cop checks, doc saves, and the nightkill) will be directed to you.

You are allied with ME and his Ragtag Bunch of Misfits, you win when all opposing factions are dead and their mooks are left with no one to follow.

Written in blood along the interior of the trunk was the ominous message:
    "More will follow."

"Well that's reassuring," said ME, sarcastically, having followed the couple out the door.
    Suddenly, one of ME's aides came running up to him.
    "Sir," he said, "our comm systems are down. All communications with the outside are being blocked."
    "Well isn't that just peachy," the Section Head said, stretching his sarcasm muscles.

It is now Day 2. Phase ends in 48 hours at 3:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time on 2/9/17. Since that is during ME's Sabbath, the phase will update at the usual time, and flavor will be added in later. All outside communication is prohibited for the next 3 phases

Last edited:
    Night 2: Rigamarole
  • Final phase votals

Jackatlasred: V (Midorikawa, AussieEevee, Rainbow Cloud, Elementar, Elieson )
    Zachie: IV (Feenie, jacktalasred, Arata Kiyoshi Miku, Pika_Pika42)
    AussieEevee I (Megapod)
    Arata Kiyoshi Miku I (Alex Kaz)

Night 2: Rigamarole

After sending off the newlywed couple in his own private vehicle, the Section Head returned to his opulent mansion to contemplate the day's events. He poured himself a generous amount of scotch from a bottle in his private bar in his study. He swirled the glass thoughtfully as he stared at the oil painting. Meanwhile, his allies were busy securing the mansion to avoid any unfriendly force from entering the building.
    Although ME had many friends, his exploits over the years and meteoric rise to power had created many enemies along the way, and now it seemed as though he was finally reaping the consequences of some of his more dubious actions on his rise. Apparently, he had made some powerful enemies, since the lack of communication was no small feat. It was also making the Section Head rather irritated.
    To calm his nerves, he took a sip of his beverage. The lack of communication wasn't a complete disaster. He had his more technically inclined allies working on the problem, and would soon be joining them in his relay station to determine the exact cause of the failure. Once the cause was found, the solution would quickly follow. The mad scientist nodded to himself reassuringly and took another sip of his beverage. In the meantime, he hoped that his agents in the field would show some discretion given the lack of communication from home base.

One such agent in the field was Elementar. The old master had come out of retirement just for this mission, given his debts to the Section Head from previous adventures they had gone on. He had noticed the lack of communication, and, being an old hand at these sorts of shenanigans, had resolved to remain calm and not take any drastic or silly actions during this period of static. Having traced a thin lead to the Himalayas, and sensing a storm coming, the retired general climbed to the top of one of the mountains and sat meditating, waiting both for the blizzard and the static to clear, and conserving his energy for later. Unfortunately, age and the toll from previous adventures had caught up to him, and soon his meditation was replaced with the rhythmic breathing of sleep.

Another of ME's agents, far less experienced than the old master, was also in the Himalayas, for other reasons. Having been unsuccessful in attempting to communicate with home base, the agent was beginning to get a little panicky. The weather was also starting to sour, and there was no sign of shelter anywhere. The agent climbed to the top of a mountain both to get a better view of the surroundings and to hopefully get clearer reception.
    "Home base," said the agent, nervously, "I need an immediate extraction. Home base, respond!"
    Static was the only response.
    Now fully spooked, the agent saw a shadowy figure in the distance.
    "Who's there?" yelled the panicked agent, pulling out a sidearm.
    Receiving no response, the agent fired several times in the general direction of the figure.
    While most of the bullets whizzed harmlessly at an weirdly shaped snowbank, one of them accidentally ricocheted off of an oddly angled rock, the bullet shot over the agent's head and at the summit of the next mountain.
    Despite the odds against such a thing occurring, the bullet found its mark in Elementar's chest. Ordinarily, the old master would have sensed the bullet coming and stopped it, but his sleep had clouded his senses. The retired general keeled over in a pool of his own blood. Death was nearly instantaneous, as both the loss of blood and the freezing winds of the blizzard overcame him.
    In this installment of the ME movies jackatlasred you are acting as Elementar

80841.jpg

A retired old master of all, you trained three pupils, returnofMCH, Elieson, and TheCapsFan, but because nameclaims aren't allowed, you can't tell people that. You still have fight left in you, but first one of your students needs to die in battle for you to show you still have it after all these years.

You are the Backup of one out of three possible roles, whichever of your pupils dies first, you will back up their role.

You are allied with ME and his Ragtag Bunch of Misfits, you win when all opposing factions are dead and their mooks are left with no one to follow.
    thanks to the delay of the flip, The phase ends at 9:00 tomorrow the day phase after is also extended
    It is now Night 2: you may begin actions

Last edited by a moderator:
    TheCapsFan subs in for Rainbow Cloud

• Here are the correct end of phase votals for D2, nearest I can figure:

Zachie: VII (Elieson, AussieEevee, Pika_Pika42, Midorikawa, jackatlasred, Arata Kiyoshui Miku, Feenie)
    jackatlased: III (Elementar, Rainbow Cloud, Zachie)
    AussieEevee: I (MegaPod)
    Arata Kiyoshui Miko: I (Alex Kaz)

Once again, apologies for the error in the previous count.

Also, while I have your attention, this was going to take place tomorrow, but...
    Since @Rainbow Cloud is going on a vacation, @TheCapsFan will be subbing in for him. I will deal with the appropriate PM sending in just a moment.

Day 3: Evildoers R' Us
  • Day 3: Evildoers R' Us

Back at Maniacal Engineer's mansion, things were not progressing as they should have been. The Section Head had managed to gather most of his closest allies together for a war conference, even without communications. This is because the majority of them had been at Zexy's wedding, and so were immediately available to receive ME's summons.
    Despite this, however, little skirmishes broke out among the group. A few accusations flew back and forth in the war room.
    "I'm telling you, one of us had to have had something to do with this communication disruption," Elieson was saying, "the security system is too tight for it to have been an outside job."
    "Not to mention the body in the trunk," chimed in returnofMCH, "that took a lot of inside knowledge to pull off."
    A few angry voices echoed these sentiments.
    "This bickering is pointless," said Enzap, banging his fist on the table, "we wouldn't be here if Maniacal Engineer didn't trust us, right? So therefore none of us could have done it."
    A few murmurs seemed to half heartedly agree with the Admin's statement.
    "Now, what we need to focus on first is getting communications back online," continued the former F&G Boss, "so let's deal with that, and we can work from there."
    Everyone agreed to Enzap's reasonable statement, so they all departed to continue their tasks. Elieson lingered for a moment, looking thoughtful, before trailing after TheCapsFan.
    The Admin sat for a moment after Elie's departure and had a quick chuckle to himself. This was almost too easy, but he had a job to do. An important threat remained, and, as long as that threat was not neutralized, his whole group was in danger.
    Looking around to make sure nobody was watching, he walked over to the side entrance. As planned, his contact was waiting there, concealed from view in a bush.
    "Fancy seeing you here," said the admin, letting the figure into the mansion, "especially since you're supposed to be somewhere else entirely right now."
    "Yes, well, I can't stay long," said the contact, "so let's get this over with."
    "Agreed," Enzap said, "your target is currently on the second floor, he's been working at one of the computers in the library."
    "Anyone else there?" asked Enzap's ally.
    "No," was the reply, "mostly everyone else is working in the generator room in the basement or the communications relay on the third floor."
    "Perfect," said the figure, disappearing into the shadows.

On the second floor, Yours Truly was looking at ME's database of criminals, checking to see if any of them had been in the mansion recently. He looked up as the library door opened.
    "Oh," he said, "it's you."
    The figure advanced quickly and killed Yours Truly.

In this installment of the ME movies Elieson you are acting as Yours Truly

67419.jpg

Reveal your alignment or asplode from my laziness!

ME's longtime rival and friend of sorts, a lazy but very good at his job Cop. You have been known to make typos like asplode or compuper quite a bit due to your laziness, but nonetheless you are one of the the best interrogators around.

Once a night, you may check someones alignment by PMing the hosts with the words Check: (Player). This will tell you who they are aligned with and may or may not put them in the clear.

Moments later, the same figure rejoined Enzap by the back entrance, true to the arrangement, the Admin had clean clothes prepared for the figure.
    "Mission complete," said the figure, taking the clothes and changing quickly.
    "Then return to where you are supposed to be," ordered the former F&G Boss, "before too many questions are asked."
    The figure silently went out into the night, and disappeared in the fog.

Meanwhile trouble was brewing in the generator room. Elieson was on a war path, and he had a specific target in mind.
    He cornered TheCapsFan as the moderator was attempting to bring in some supplies to fix the broken generator.
    "You've been acting shiftily this whole time," said the hotheaded user, "and I don't care what Enzap says, somebody in this mansion is a traitor. It fits that it would be you, since you're a moderator. ME would trust you more than he would trust the rest of us."
    "Elie, be reasonable," said Caps, "we were both Elementar's students. What would he say if he saw us fighting?"
    "Elementar would be ashamed if he saw how you had betrayed he friends and your other fellow students," shouted Elieson, beyond seeing reason.

Despite Caps's protests, Elieson pulled out a laser and fired. The moderator crumpled on the ground, killed by the point blank laser blast.
    In this installment of the ME movies Zachie you are acting as TheCapsFan

53141.jpg

I honestly don't know how I became a spy, but whatever I guess, as so long as I can fit freetime in my schedule
    A trained spy, you can well, spy on the mafia to uncover secrets. but this is limited under the spy code. You trained under Elementar alongside Elieson and returnofMCH. But you can't say that thanks to the rules of the game

Once a night you can PM the hosts with the words "Night x: Spy" and you will see the three most recent discord mafia posts, but any and all players/roles who aren't dead (minus one that RNG will decide) will be seen as [REDACTED] like in a real spy film.

Moments later, rationality resurfaced, and Elieson dropped his weapon in shock.
    "What have I done?!" he asked, haunted by his actions.

IT IS NOW DAY 3 YOU MAY BEGIN VOTING. Phase Ends in 48 hours at 9:00pm 6/9/17.

Night 3: More Will Follow
  • Final Votals:

Pika_Pika42: IV (Alex Kaz, MegaPod, Feenie, Midorikawa)
    Alex Kaz: I (TheCapsFan)

Night 3: More Will Follow

Despite the initial setbacks, and the discovery of two dead bodies in his mansion, Maniacal Engineer was undaunted. He was beginning to get a clearer picture of the events going on around him, and whom he could trust, but he was getting antsy in his mansion and decided to take a walk.
    His gut instinct took him to his favorite bar in the Random Messages thread, a swanky bar run by a shady barkeeper and the former landlord of Random Messages, a certain Lord Dragelsnart.
    As ME pulled himself up to the bar, lounging on one of the cushy padded stools, the proprietor, who had been cleaning out a glass, put down the towel and mug, and turned toward the Section Head.
    "What can I get you, sir?" he asked, smoothly.
    "Information," ME said, glancing up and down the bar. It was deserted.
    "I'm afraid I don't have any of that at the moment," Snart replied, casually reaching under the bar, "perhaps you should try the library or city hall if information is what you seek. All I serve here is beverages."
    "Cut the crap," said the Super Mod, "I know you hear things, and I know how well connected you are. You must have heard something useful about the Alliance of Doom and Stuff."
    The bartender pretended to think for a moment before pulling out a rifle from under his bar.
    "Let me think," he said, coyly, "oh yes, I do know something."
    "Do tell," asked the engineer, unfazed by the gun pointed at his face.
    "Every single person in the alliance has lost something important because of you," snarled the proprietor savagely.
    "Oh?" asked the mad scientist, still undaunted, "and what did you lose?"
    "Random Messages," replied the bartender, "Thanks to your subsidized housing, I went from being a wealthy landlord to owning a single bar. To top it all off, you never paid rent when you lived in RM!"
    "Poor you," retorted the Section Head sarcastically, "instead of making money by taking advantage of people, you now have to have a customer service job."
    "You're awfully calm for a man who's about to die," remarked Snart, leveling the rifle to remind ME it was there.
    "So shoot me," said the Super Mod, shrugging.
    "Don't think I won't do it!" exclaimed the bartender.
    "Who's stopping you?" taunted the engineer.

Angered, Snart's finger closed in on the trigger. He fired the rifle at point blank range, but ME's robotic arm was faster. He caught the bullet midair, and hurled it back at the shooter, at the full speed and velocity of the gun blast. The bullet pierced Snart's skull, and he collapsed onto his bar.
    Dear Pika_Pika42,
    In this installment of the ME movies you are acting as Lord Dragelsnart

76043.jpg

You didn't pay your rent last month! Or any month!
    The (former) landlord of ME's base of operations, your authority was not recognized in Fort Kickass because of his ego being bigger than Faba's. Due to ME never paying his rent, you are helping Enzap get back at ME along with others planning revenge. Your good at forcing people to pay nonexistent taxes and extra costs, and that ties them up for a whole night, so you are the Roleblocker

Once a night, you may reply in the mafia discord chat or in a PM to the hosts Roleblock: (player) and then that person will not be able to use their action that night.

You are allied with The Alliance of Doom and Stuff and win when all opposing factions are dead and you are unopposed in generically taking over the universe like the villains you are.
    ME casually walked behind the bar and poured himself a large portion of scotch, free of charge.
    "Let that be a message to the rest of the Alliance," he said, toasting to nobody in particular, "more will follow."

On returning to his mansion, ME received more good news. Communications had been restored.

It is now Night 3! Phase ends in 24 hours (minus 20 minutes), at 9:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time 6/9/17. You may now use non-host created OC.

Last edited:
    Day 4: Yuck, Spam!
  • 1. @TheCapsFan
    2. @MegaPod
    3. @Arata Kiyoshi Miku
    4. @CheffOfGames
    5. @Elementar
    8. @Midorikawa
    9. @Feenie
    14. @Alex Kaz
    15. @AussieEevee

Day 4: Yuck, Spam!

In spite of the loss of Lord Dragelsnart, the Alliance of Doom and Stuff carried on with business as usual, namely revenge against that egotistical maniac currently in charge of the Fun and Games section.
    They all had their reasons for wanting revenge. For some, it was because the evil engineer had taken everything from them. For others, it was to cause chaos. Either way, they were all in this together, and they were all prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice in order to defeat their greatest foe. They had plotted for a secret meeting in the basement of the abandoned Troll Tower.

"What's our next move?" asked on of the alliance members, turning to face Enzap.
    "With communications restored, things may get challenging rather quickly," replied the Administrator, "we have to proceed with caution."
    The others nodded in agreement.
    "What do you propose?" asked the third member, who had called in to their meeting, being needed elsewhere.
    "ME still trusts me," said the former Section Head, "I can use that to my advantage to continue manipulating his efforts to thwart us."
    "He's not stupid, you know," said another member of the alliance, "he'll catch on quickly if you constantly mislead him."
    "True," said Enzap, "but leave that to me..."

On that note, the meeting was over, Enzap remained seated, while the other alliance members dispersed.

Lurking in the shadows, a figure had observed the whole thing, while calmly munching on spam. With communications restored, it would be a simple matter of relaying what he had learned to Maniacal Engineer, but he needed to wait until Enzap had departed before radioing in or risk giving himself away.
    The figure silently began creeping towards the nearest vent, with the intention of sneaking out through the ducts.
    Still seated at the table, the Administrator called out to the shadows.
    "I know you're there, jack, you might as well come out and show yourself."

jackatlasred, for of course it was he, stepped into the light with a broad grin on his face.
    "Hello Enzap," he said, "fancy seeing you in my old hideout. Would you like some spam?"
    He offered the former boss of F&G some of the mystery meat.
    "No thanks," declined Enzap politely.
    A moment's pause.
    "Of course you realize that I can't let you leave here alive," stated the admin, matter-of-factly.
    "Funny," said jack, still grinning, "I was thinking the same thing about you."

Despite his bravado, jack knew he didn't stand a chance on his own against the administrator, and he knew that his priority was to get out of immediate danger and let ME know who the alliance members were. Still, he had a few tricks up his sleeves.
    Quick as a wink, he hurled some of his favorite food into Enzap's eyes, as he made to stand up. The admin immediately plopped back down, spluttering, as some of the mysterious substance entered his mouth.
    jack bolted toward the exit, no longer caring about being subtle. Unfortunately, the other alliance member hadn't gone far, and, just as jack approached the doors, he was shot down.
    "Hi jack," said the alliance member, approaching the crippled spambot and aiming for a second shot, "bye jack."

The assailant fired for a second time, and jack the spambot was no more.
    Dear Midorikawa,
    In this installment of the ME movies you are acting as jackatlasred

80469.jpg

Want some spam? It's not mystery meat when I make it!
    Everyone's favorite shapeshifting spambot, you don't need much of an introduction, You love to eat spam just as much as you make it. however despite being a good guy, spambots are usually called evil, so you may appear to be under certain circumstances

You are the Miller, meaning any cop checks on you will show up as mafia.

It is now Day 4. Phase end at 9:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time on 8/9/17. Since this will be ME's Sabbath, it is likely that a flavorless update will be posted, and flavor will be added in at a later point. A reminder that OC is currently permitted.

Night 4: Honeymoon Interrupted
  • Night 4: Honeymoon Interrupted

Midorikawa was suspicious. Although her honeymoon with Zexy had mostly been magnificent so far, there were a few niggling questions in the back of her brain ever since the discovery of Pikochu's body in their limo's trunk.
    As she relaxed on the resort's luxurious bed, she let her thoughts flow uninterrupted.
    "Not many people would have had access to our car before or during the ceremony," she mused, "myself, Zexy, Maniacal Engineer, and maybe one or two other staff members. Zexy and I were rarely alone during that time, and Maniacal Engineer was running late and only arrived just in time to begin the ceremony. Besides, why would he form an alliance against himself?"
    Her mind continued to wander, as she pondered Zexy's absences during their honeymoon. Though he never said anything, Zexy would occasionally disappear for a few hours. He'd inevitably turn up, having apparently either gotten lost somewhere in the massive resort or blundering around trying to complete a random task he had gotten himself side tracked on. In fact, he had been gone for quite a while now.
    Mido stretched and sat up. It was probably nothing, but with all the strange things happening, ME needed to know about her suspicions. Besides, she could use someone to talk to, and her husband was constantly disappearing.
    She picked up her cellphone and began to dial.

Maniacal Engineer was sitting in his study, looking over his notes on the events from the past couple of days, since the communications blackout. He was saddened to learn about the death of Elementar, and he was equally eager to find the identity of the traitor who had caused the communications failure. His phone rang, and he glanced at it over the top of his reading glasses. The caller ID read: "Midorikawa."
    "Interesting," thought the engineer, and picked up.

A dial tone met his ears.

Back in the resort, Mido slumped over, as the dagger that Zexy had plunged into her chest took its toll on her. Blood seeped from the wound, as her husband looked at her coldly.

"Why couldn't you have just left things alone?" he asked, "we could have spent the rest of our lives together happily, but you figured me out and tried to alert Maniacal Engineer. Couldn't have that, now could I?"
    His only response was spluttering and blood seeping out of his wife's mouth, as she keeled over towards her pillow.
    "I'm sure you're wondering why I joined this alliance against Maniacal Engineer," he said, sighing and running his fingers through his hair, "it's quite simple, really. I hate him. He stole the Fun and Games section from me. I should have been Section Head, not him. Instead, I'm forced to play the blundering sidekick to an egotistical buffoon who steals credit for the hard work that other people do."

Zexy fumed for several moments.
    "Do you have any idea how agonizing it is to pretend to be a clumsy idiot for the amusement of that madman?" he practically shouted.
    Mido coughed and spoke softly.
    "But I fell in love with that clumsy idiot," she said, her hand trailing weakly towards her husband.
    "He was never real," spat Zexy.
    Suddenly, Mido's eyes regained focus, and her hand dived under the pillow to pull out a gun, which she pointed at her husband.
    "That's all I needed to know," she said, firing several rounds into the Greek moderator, who crumpled.
    The last of her energy, and bullets, spent, Mido's eyes dimmed as the life left her body.

In this installment of the ME movies Feenie you are acting as Zexy

60633.jpg

I'm Zexy and ME is not, therefore he must die

The Zexiest player alive, who is married to the sexiest player alive, but she doesn't know that you are actually aligned with Enzap and The Alliance of Doom and Stuff, but you are also strong, VERY strong.

You are a Lover, meaning you die, your lover dies with you, but you are also the Strongman, meaning that once during the game, you can use the action of Night x (player) you get to bypass any other actions affecting that target, like the doc.

You are allied with The Alliance of Doom and Stuff and win when all opposing factions are dead and you are unopposed in generically taking over the universe like the villains you are.
    In this installment of the ME movies MegaPod you are acting as Midorikawa

60395.jpg

Why can't I just Enjoy my honeymoon in peace?!?

You just married your lover, Zexy, in a marriage that was most pronominal, but of course you get wrapped up in this mess during your honeymoon. Oh well, here's to hoping neither of you die.

You are a Lover with Zexy meaning if he dies, you die too.

Maniacal Engineer crossed the police tape somberly and looked around the room, taking in the scene of the blood and the two dead bodies of his friends.
    "Looks like they offed each other," said Scarlet Sky, who had secured the area.
    "A shame," sighed ME, looking older than usual, "I had really wished the best for these starcrossed lovers. Alas, it seems as though it was not meant to be."

Mido's phone lay on the bed, next to her body. It had been recording everything, since Zexy had stabbed her. ME stopped the recording and pocketed the phone.
    "I'll listen to that later," he said, shrugging.
    Sky nodded, and ME turned to leave the room. He paused in the doorway and took one last look around at the carnage.
    "Nothing more we can do for either of them," he said, sighing once again and shaking his head sadly, "a pity. A real pity."

With that, he walked back into the twilight.

It is now Night 4. Phase ends in 24 hours at 9:00pm U.S. Central Time on 9/9/17.

Day 5: Uneventful Evening
  • 1. @TheCapsFan
    3. @Arata Kiyoshi Miku
    4. @CheffOfGames
    5. @Elementar
    14. @Alex Kaz
    15. @AussieEevee

Day 5: Uneventful Evening

Maniacal Engineer returned to his mansion, walked into his study, and poured himself a generous glass of Suntory whiskey. He took off his trench coat and fedora, and hung them on a coat rack he kept by the door. He pulled Midorikawa's phone out of his coat pocket, and placed it on his desk, along with the glass of whiskey.
    He steepled his hands, one organic the other robotic, and stared at the phone. He wanted to listen to the recording, but, at the same time, dreaded what it might contain. He sighed and took a large gulp of his beverage, giving him the resolve to do what needed to be done.

Mido's phone being encrypted with a passcode, the mad scientist couldn't simply listen to the recording from the phone, but needed to decrypt it first. He plugged the phone into his laptop computer with a modified cable and began typing furiously on his keyboard. A few moments later, the encryption folded, and ME was able to access the recording file from his laptop. He checked his surveillance cams to make sure that nobody was poking around outside his study door.
    All of his allies were off completing various tasks and hunting down possible leads toward the remaining alliance members, but the engineer was still convinced that there was at least one traitor in their midst. Seeing the corridors of his mansion to be deserted, and checking to make sure his cams weren't stuck in a loop, the Section Head's paranoia was satisfied. He hit the "play" button, and the recording began.
    His eyes got wider and wider as the horrors played out on the recording.

Elieson found himself roaming through the streets of Chicago, after a daunting flight. He had a possible lead that could help determine who was behind these deaths and carnage. He had tracked a shadowy figure from a shady part of town and now that figure had entered a back alley and was conversing with someone.
    Not wanting to enter the alley blindly, Elieson pulled out his weapon and stood out of sight at the entrance of the alley. A schematic of the city's thoroughfares and passageways, courtesy of Maniacal Engineer's database, showed this alley to be a dead end. Whoever was in there, there was only one way out, and it was through him. Elieson took a deep breath, and waited, weapon drawn, as the mysterious figure lurked in the alley.

"That's all I needed to know," came Mido's voice from the laptop speakers, followed by several gun blasts and then a few ambient noises.
    Maniacal Engineer had long since finished his first drink, and had poured himself a second glass of whiskey. He stopped the playback, since it dragged on for a while before he turned off the recording, and he had no desire to listen to his friends dying from their wounds.
    "So Zexy was a traitor," he muttered to himself, "that definitely explains the body in the trunk, but it doesn't explain the communications block out or Yours Truly's death. Someone would have had to have been on sight here to have pulled those off, and Zexy was at his honeymoon. Even if he had been here while he was supposed to have been out, somebody would have had to disable the security cams from this end to have allowed him to enter and leave undetected, as his presence would have been an anomaly, given that he was supposed to be elsewhere."

The engineer finished his second drink and headed to bed. Although he imagined that he wouldn't be getting much sleep that night, he knew that the answers to his questions weren't forthcoming and that, even a few hours of rest would help with his thought process.

Nobody died. It is now Day 5. Phase ends in just under 23.5 hours at 9:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time on 11/9/17.

Night 5: Longshot
  • 1. @TheCapsFan
    3. @Arata Kiyoshi Miku
    4. @CheffOfGames
    5. @Elementar
    14. @Alex Kaz
    15. @AussieEevee

Night 5: Longshot

returnofMCH flashed across the early morning sky as he flew toward ME's mansion.
    He landed just outside of the gate, which opened for him as he switched off his customized jetpack.
    He walked into the front entry way, and put his jetpack on the stand by the door. Rainbow Cloud met him and escorted him to the upstairs, where Maniacal Engineer's study door was closed.
    RC knocked twice.
    "Enter," said the voice from within, and the duo obeyed.
    The Section Head looked as though he hadn't gotten a lot of sleep the night before. His eyes had dark circles under them and were slightly bloodshot, and his hair was an appalling mess. He hadn't shaved since the day before, and had a five o'clock shadow. Despite the earliness of the hour, he had a glass of what MCH assumed was whiskey in front of him, and was still wearing his silk pajamas. He gestured to the seats in front of his desk, and MCH and RC obligingly were seated. His reading glasses were on as he perused his emails on his laptop computer.

"I apologize for calling you both here so early," ME said, sounding weary, "but the situation calls for it. Elieson is still in Chicago, and I haven't heard any reports from him since he told me he arrived safely last night. I fear that he may have gotten either captured or even possibly killed, but I cannot know until further information comes in."
    "So you want us to go to Chicago to see if we can find Elie?" asked MCH.
    "Not quite," said ME, shaking his head, "it is equally possible that he is involved in some sort of stakeout or covert maneuver and that sending in other agents would only botch his efforts."
    "So why are we here?" asked RC.
    "I have something I want you both to listen to and give me your opinions on," said the Super Moderator, looking at them over the top of his reading glasses, "I warn you, this will not be easy to hear, but I feel that it contains the key to our success."
    Both nodded, and ME pushed the 'Enter' key on his laptop to play the recording from Midorikawa's phone.

Doctor Floptopus was making her rounds in the hospital, when she was approached by Enzap.
    "Excuse me, doctor," said the Admin, nonchalantly "if you have a moment, I need your medical opinion on something."
    The medical practitioner checked her clipboard, and found that her schedule was open.
    "Exam room 1, Enzap," she said, "I'll just be a moment. I need to finish making my rounds first."

The former F&G Boss waited patiently in the exam room as Doc Flop visited her the remaining appointments on her list. Barely ten minutes later, she entered the exam room.
    "What seems to be the problem?" she asked, barely looking up from her scribbles on the clipboard.
    "Zexy," replied the admin, causing her to look up suddenly, and glance around hurriedly.
    "What about him?" asked the doctor, now paying close attention.
    "It seems as though he is dead, and so is Midorikawa," revealed Enzap.
    Flop's hand went to her mouth, and she nearly dropped her clipboard.
    "What happened?" she gasped.
    "They killed each other," answered the admin, shrugging, "for some reason, Zexy thought it was a good idea to stab his new wife, and she retaliated by shooting him."
    "Why would Zexy risk jeopardizing our operation to kill the woman he loved?" wondered Flop.
    "Beats me," replied Enzap, giving another shrug, "but I can try to find that out later from ME. I think he knows more than he's revealing."
    "If that's the case, you'd better watch your step," advised the medical professional, "it means he's suspicious of you."
    "He's suspicious," agreed Enzap, "but I think it's more of a general feeling of confusion than any specific feelings toward my involvement."
    "What do we do now?" asked Doc Flop.
    "We proceed as planned," said the admin, grinning evilly, "before ME can figure out what's going on, he'll be eliminated."

Rainbow Cloud and returnofMCH were appalled by the contents of the recording. After all, it's not every day you hear two of your friends brutally murdering each other.
    "Zexy was a traitor," spat MCH, "I knew we shouldn't have trusted him."
    "There's no way you could have known that without the recording," accused RC, turning on MCH, "Zexy's acting was perfect. He fooled us all."
    "But it's always the bumbling sidekick," protested MCH, citing a common trope.
    "Perhaps so," said ME, steepling his fingers once again, "but there's another common stereotype, as well, that the protege's former master turns to evil."
    "What are you saying?" asked RC, shocked at the implications.
    "There's someone here who's been sabotaging our efforts from the very start. Someone I implicitly trusted," revealed the mad scientist, "it would have to be someone capable of taking out my security system effortlessly and without me even noticing that it happened. I can think of only one person who has managed such a feat before."
    "Enzap," blurted MCH, his eyes going wide, as he remembered the former Section Head's assault on Ft. Kickass.
    "Enzap," repeated ME, nodding his head.
    "I'LL KILL HIM!" shouted MCH, dashing out the study door and racing toward his jetpack, before ME could protest.
    The current Section Head sighed, stood up, and closed the door.
    "And this," he said, plunking himself back into his seat with a thud, "is why I told both of you."
    Suddenly, his phone rang. Both his and RC's eyes darted toward the communication device, which ME snatched up and answered.
    "Hello?" he asked.

Snagging his jetpack off the rack, returnofMCH, was barely out the door when he activated it, leaving burn marks on ME's welcome mat. The adrenaline rush clouded his thoughts, and, as he raced through the sky, it never even occurred to him that what he was doing could possibly be very dangerous. After all, he was one of the deadliest bounty hunters, was he not?
    Another thought that never occurred to him was that, quite possibly, his enemy was also hunting him, and that he may have been expected. He never saw the heat seeking rocket that had been fired at him until it was too late.
    Dear Elementar,
    In this installment of the ME movies you are acting as returnofMCH

55579.jpg

I'm no Boba Fett, but I am good at my job regardless.
    A bounty hunter who may look like an idiot on the outside, but is actually VERY competent and can get most of his bounty's done... without fail. But this time you have no bounty, so you are helping old friends of yours take down The Alliance of Doom and Stuff and put your skills to the test.

Because of your talents, You are a one time Vigilante, once during the game, You may PM the real me and Maniacal Engineer to kill a random player of your choice in the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MCH unstrapped the plastic prop from his back and sat down in front of his lighted mirror in his dressing room. All in all, he thought that his death scene had gone very well. Though he didn't like the fact that his character had died, he could appreciate the effort that Maniacal Engineer had put into writing that scene. He rubbed his eyes wearily, unaware of something stirring in the shadows. The actor dozed off, exhausted by all of the retakes.

Having been caught off guard by MCH's abrupt return, the figure in the shadows recovered and smiled as the actor began snoring. Now here was an interesting opportunity...

It is now Night 5. Phase ends in 24 hours at 9:00pm U.S. Central Time on 12/9/17.

Day 6: Kismet
  • Day 6: Kismet

Having put the phone in his study on speaker, Maniacal Engineer repeated himself.
    "Hello?"
    The caller at the other end waited a moment before replying.
    "Hey there, champ," he said, in his usual upbeat, but ever so sightly sarcastic tone.
    "Elieson," said ME, breathing a sigh of relief, "I was starting to get a little worried after you hadn't checked in for a while."
    "Yeah, sorry about that," replied Elie, "got caught up in something."
    "I figured as much," the engineer said, "what news do you have?"
    "I managed to track down one of the Alliance's mooks in Chicago," the power player said, "it wasn't easy, but the information he gave me suggests that the Alliance is running an operation out of England. I've already booked my tickets, and will be heading there shortly."
    "Very good," commended the Section Head, "how did you persuade our friend to divulge this information?"
    "He was very obliging after a few bursts of my laser," replied Elieson, casually, "and, in case you were wondering, he won't be telling anyone about our encounter, so they won't be expecting me."
    "Nice work," approved ME, "I'll send Rainbow Cloud to join you in England, since he is familiar with the territory."
    "Sounds good, I'll talk to you soon, champ," said the power player, hanging up.

ME looked up at Rainbow Cloud, who had been listening in to the conversation.
    "Take my private jet," he said, "it should get you there sooner than Elieson, but wait for him at the airport. I don't want either of you going into this alone."
    Rainbow Cloud nodded, and departed to make his preparations for travel.

A few moments after RC's departure, ME's eyes were drawn to a sudden motion in one of his surveillance cameras. Enzap was walking up to his front gate, whistling a catchy tune. The Section Head sighed, and descended into his training room, preparing for the inevitable confrontation that he wished didn't have to happen.

Doctor Floptopus sat in her airplane seat watching the clouds go by. After her meeting with Enzap earlier, she had decided to return to England in order to oversee the final stages of the Alliances master plan. She didn't care what the administrator said, if Maniacal Engineer wasn't sharing details with him, she figured that meant ME was onto him. She wasn't unduly concerned. Assuming things came to a confrontation, Enzap should be more than a match for Maniacal Engineer. She only hoped that the former F&G Boss would have the sense and the decency to at least let ME live long enough to see the completion of their goals. She smiled serenely. The endgame truly would be glorious.

Anticipating his protege, Enzap walked directly into ME's training room, and found the Section Head sitting in the center of the room in the lotus position, meditating.
    "So you're here," said the engineer without opening his eyes.
    "Yes I am," said Enzap, "I wanted to know if you had learned anything else about the Alliance's intentions and how I can help."
    "You can help by actually being honest with me," retorted ME.
    "I have no idea what you mean," replied Enzap, pretending to be confused.
    "Don't play dumb," said the engineer, curtly, "it doesn't suit you."
    The admin sighed, almost sadly.
    "So you've figured it out," he commented, "oh well, I had anticipated this possibility."
    Enzap flicked his wrist, and out of his right sleeve he withdrew his fencing foil and assumed a combative stance.
    The mad scientist opened his eyes without standing.
    "Must we do this?" he asked, sincerely, "I do not want to fight you."
    "That's a shame," retorted ME's mentor, "because your only other choice is to die where you sit."
    "Well we can't have that," remarked the engineer, trying to sound flippant.
    Instantly, he had bounced to his feet and took out a pair of sharp knives from under his mat. Still, he was reluctant to battle his predecessor.
    "I have to know," he began.
    "Why?" asked Enzap, scoffingly, "because I regret having given Fun and Games to you. I spent all that time training you, teaching you, grooming you to be my successor. Another me. Someone to carry on my legacy after I was gone. But you have disappointed me."
    "How so?" inquired Maniacal Engineer, genuinely curious.
    "You do not share my vision for the Fun and Games Section," answered the former Section Head, "you are forging your own path instead of continuing down the path I created for you."
    "I would have thought that you would appreciate the ingenuity and initiative I've been showing," countered the engineer.
    Enzap waved him off dismissively.
    "You are purging the Fun and Games section of my influence," he accused, "I put in many difficult years making this place what it has become. You've had it all handed to you on a silver platter. My silver platter, and now you are trying to cut me out of the section altogether!"
    Having worked himself into a rage, Enzap charged at his protege, thrusting the foil toward ME's heart. ME deflected the initial attack by glancing it off of one of his daggers, and slashed at Enzap with the other. The former Section Head dodged, and flicked his foil upward, catching ME's right hand, just as it was passing by, scraping it and drawing blood, as the engineer sliced outward and upward with his first knife barely missing Enzap's cheek.
    The combatants each jumped backward after the contact. The wound on ME's hand wasn't deep enough to gush blood, but it still stung.
    Enzap flicked his foil, causing the drops of blood on it to fly off.
    "First blood is mine," he said, smiling wolfishly.
    Before ME could comment, Enzap had charged at him again, and was swinging his saber in various slashes and slices that ME could barely dodge or deflect.
    "You. Are. Nothing. But. A. Worthless. Usurper," Enzap grunted, getting out a word every swing.
    The engineer gritted his teeth as he was backed into a corner by his mentor's assault.
    "You never could beat me," taunted Enzap, as ME found himself pinned against the back wall.
    The admin leveled his sword, and stabbed it towards his protege's chest, a murderous and merciless look on his face.
    Something about that look caused ME to snap. He threw down his knives, and caught the blade in his organic hand, surprising Enzap. The metal pierced the hand, running it through, but the attack was effectively stopped. The mad scientist then chopped the blade with his unoccupied robotic hand, breaking it in two. Enzap skidded backward, still holding the bottom part of the blade and the hilt.
    Disgusted, he threw the broken weapon to the ground.
    "Plan B, then," he said, pulling out a laser gun and firing.
    The blast caught the surprised ME right in his chest, and pierced through his back on the way out. He slumped against the wall, blood seeping from his various injuries, as Enzap yanked his blade from ME's right hand.
    "Such is the fate of my unappreciative protege who tried to erase me from my own section," he taunted.
    Suddenly, the fallen engineer began to glow in a bright light as he began Regenerating. His injuries healed as his body started to rewrite him at the cellular level. Quickly, the engineer pulled back a panel in the wall, revealing the remains of his left arm, preserved in chemicals. He siphoned the Regeneration energy through the arm, and managed to heal his injuries without changing.
    "That's not what I've been trying to do," retaliated ME, still glowing, "I've been working hard to ensure that the Fun and Games section, and your legacy, lives on forever."
    Stunned by this development, Enzap pulled out the laser gun again, but a blast of concentrated energy from ME's robotic arm whipped the weapon from his mentor's hand.
    "Surrender," said the engineer, as the glow faded, "you have lost."
    "No," said Enzap, "even if I die, you'll still lose in the end. This isn't over yet."
    With one final crazed roar, Enzap brandished his broken sword tip and charged at Maniacal Engineer, who sighed sadly, and then blasted him into oblivion.
    In this installment of the ME movies Arata Kiyoshi Miku, you are acting as Enzap,
    38737.jpg

Join me or ME, take your pick, just remember we have the cookies and milk and ME doesn't

The leader of the Illuminati, The Alliance of Doom and Stuff, and ME's former boss, you seem like a nice guy on the outside, but on the inside, you want to take over the universe as generically and stereotypically as possible. To do this you "hired" some more of those who lust for power, and they will help you in their goals, and should you achieve them, they get a share of all the snacks and tasty treats, as well as a lot of major moolah and higher positions in the hierarchy of your reign.

Due to being a seemingly nice guy, you are the Godfather and any cop checks on you will show up as town. Likewise, using your Illuminati powers of utmost secrecy, you can Encrypt the Thread twice for 3 phases by sending the hosts a PM that says Phase X: Encrypt. This means ALL outside contact will be removed for those phases.

Maniacal Engineer looked at his mentor's charred corpse.
    "I will make sure no one ever forgets you," he said, tears running down his cheeks.

It is now Day 6. Phase ends in 48 hours at 9:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time on 14/9/17.

Night 6: Outrageously Ridiculous
  • @TheCapsFan
    @CheffOfGames
    @Alex Kaz
    @AussieEevee

Night 6: Outrageously Ridiculous

Elieson arrived at the airport in London. As he wove he way through the crowd, he searched for his contact, Rainbow Cloud.
    The airport was particularly packed that day, and Elieson was uncomfortable by the close proximity of all the people. It put him on edge, since he knew that any one of them could possibly be assassins.

Suddenly, a hand reached out and grabbed his shoulder. Reflexively, he whipped out a weapon concealed beneath his jacket, turned, and fired.
    When his brain caught up to his body, he realized that the person he had foolishly fired on was none other than his contact, Rainbow Cloud, vaporizing him.
    Dear Alex Kaz,
    In this installment of the ME movies you are acting as Rainbow Cloud

53458.jpg

Up or Down? I always go up, how about you?
    A retired general from the war of Up Vs Down, You lived a VERY long life, but still have a alot of fight left in you, some even say that should you die, you'll still be badass from beyond the grave...

You are the Restless Spirit meaning that if you die, you can still voice your thoughts on the game and still essentially persuade the living players to help the town.

"Well damn," remarked the power player, "that's probably not good."
    He glanced around the airport, but nobody seemed to have noticed the altercation, they were all too self-absorbed with their cellphones to pay any attention to the world around them.
    It was then, amidst this tidal wave of people, that Elieson realized that he had no clue where the heck he was or where he was even going, and he had shot his own guide, to boot.
    "Yeah," he added, "definitely not good."

Suddenly, Rainbow Cloud's soul rose up from the floor.
    "You shot me, you asshole!" admonished the spectral being.
    "Sorry about that," Elie said, slightly taken aback, "but you startled me."
    "Oh, I startled you," said RC sarcastically, "what a terrible thing to do. Definitely something worth killing me for."
    "Look I said I was sorry," Elieson said, "now, since you appear to, at the very least, not be fully dead, can you help me find my way around?"
    The retired general sighed.
    "I suppose I can," he said, "after all ME wouldn't want us to be fighting among ourselves."
    The apparition glanced down at his ghostly body.
    "Well, any more than we already have," he added, smirking slightly.

It is now Night 6. The phase will end when all actions are submitted or in 24 hours, whichever comes first. All actions submitted will be considered to be locked, so choose carefully, since this is almost certainly the final phase of the game. Really guys? Really?!

Endgame: Winners are You!
  • @TheCapsFan
    @CheffOfGames
    @AussieEevee

Endgame: Winners are you!

Together, Elieson and the ghost of Rainbow Cloud made their way to the base of operations of their enemy, The Alliance of Doom and Stuff.
    Standing between them and their objective were several mooks, death traps, and, most importantly of all, the remaining commander of the Alliance, and the default leader after Enzap's demise, Doctor Floptopus.
    "So uhhhh, being dead already, is there any way you can help me out here?" Elieson asked his spectral companion.
    "Not really," answered RC, "I'm intangible, which means they can't touch me, but it also means I can't touch them."
    "Well shoot," said Elieson, taking out his blasters, "looks like I'll have to do this the hard way."

Feeling bolder than he probably should have, Elieson kicked the front door down, and charged inside, guns blazing. Anything that moved got shot. In moments, the front entry was completely devoid of adversaries, but an alarm sounded, which signaled to Elie that he had been noticed by surveillance.

Doctor Floptopus looked up from her work as the klaxon began ringing.
    "Intruders," she thought, "but we're so close. I can't let them foil our plans!"
    Inside a nearby plexiglass tank, a mysterious liquid bubbled.

Elieson charged through another stairway, attempting to take the most direct route to the laboratories on the 4th floor of the complex. However, he found his way blocked by several mooks.
    "Typical," he said to himself, as he continued charging.
    Baffled by this reckless tactic, the goons were too stunned by this apparent idiocy to react as Elieson mowed them all down.
    "#Winning!" said the power player, sinking blast after blast into his opponents.

Finally, he arrived at the labs. Before he could enter, Doctor Floptopus emerged, looking none too pleased.
    "You cannot be allowed to interfere at this critical juncture," she said, scowling, and pulling out a sonic screwdriver.

Elieson leveled his blasters, and attempted to fire. Alas, his good fortune abruptly came to an end, as his blasters jammed, possibly due to the interference from Doc Flop's sonic screwdriver.
    "Bah!" shouted the power player, throwing the useless weapons to the ground and raising his fists, "who needs 'em anyway?"
    He cracked his neck menacingly and advanced on his adversary.
    Elieson's fighting technique was aggressive and sloppy, but it had the might and ferocity of the dinosaurs behind it.
    Flop, on the other hand, preferred a subtler style that minimized wasted energy and still delivered devastating blows.
    Elie's first punch went wide, and smashed a hole in the wall next to the lab doors. Flop side stepped as Elie withdrew his hand from the wall and turned to deliver a second punch, again connecting only with air, as Flop hit home with a blow to Elie's solar plexus. Temporarily stunned, the power player was then assaulted by a series of blows to other various nerve clusters, forcing him to be on the defensive. As Flop continued to pummel him, Elieson's rage began building. His body began trembling as his fury started consuming him. He remembered a lesson that his mentor, Master Elementar, had taught him all those years ago, and focused his rage into a single devastating beam. He turned, took aim, and fired.
    Elieson's eruption connected with Flop's torso, blasting her backwards and through the lab doors, knocking them off their hinges.
    Still fuming, Elie walked through the busted doors and found his opponent laying on the ground, beaten and bruised. As he approached her, a timer went off.
    Still on the ground, Flop spluttered out a bit of blood and chuckled weakly.
    "You're too late," she said, "even though I'm about to die, we've still won."

The strange liquid in the tank drained, revealing the tank's true inhabitant. A rather slimy looking monster.

Elie's rage dissipated, as he stared at the vile creature in shock.
    "You didn't!" he gasped.
    "We did," confirmed Flop, coughing weakly, "and so my last act on this earth will be to end your pitiful existence, as well as the life of the Section Head you all hold so dearly."

She drew a few more ragged breaths, gasped once, and died.

Dear Rainbow Cloud TheCapsFan,
    In this installment of the ME movies you are acting as Doctor Floptopus
    73979.jpg

Nothing here but a madwoman with a box.
    The ultimate power seeker and an evil genius at inventing stuff. You have lost the plans for most of your evil inventions, except for a certain police box that looks awfully familiar... except it serves a different purpose here.

You are the rolecop, meaning that once a night, you may Rolecop: (Player) and their role shall be revealed to you.

Elie barely noticed the death of the final Alliance leader, as the Slimy Monster was quickly advancing on him. He backpedaled quickly, only to find himself up against a wall. His guns discarded and useless, and his energy spent, Elieson closed his eyes and prepared for his gory demise at the gooey appendages of the monstrosity.

"Have no fear, ME is here!" boomed a voice.

Indeed, the insane engineer had arrived, and swooped in on his jetpack to lift Elieson to the relative safety of a nearby rooftop.
    As he hovered at the edge of the roof, he looked back at his final living ally.
    "Rainbow Cloud informed me of your progress," he said, as the ghost reappeared next to the Super Mod and waved, "so I decided to pay you all a visit to finish what we started."
    "Let me catch my breath, and I'll be right behind you," said Elieson, gasping slightly.
    "No," said the mad scientist firmly, "no matter what you see and no matter what you hear, do not follow me."
    "But," began the power player.
    "No buts," snapped ME, cutting him off, "Slimy Monster is dangerous. Far too dangerous for anyone else to handle. It has to be me. He's my responsibility."
    With that, he flew off to face the mutant. As he departed, Elieson and RC could have sworn they heard the Section Head say: "I'm getting too old for this shit."

Slimy Monster was snacking on his creator's corpse as ME crashed back into the room. He blasted in from the roof, and landed on Slimy Monster's head with as much force as he could muster. Though the impact did little to damage the vile creature, it certainly caught its attention, as ME somersaulted off of the creature's head to land in front of it, flipping out two daggers from his trench coat sleeves.

"Alright, bub," said the Super Moderator, "let's end this."
    The gooey monster unleashed a gurgling roar, and the two combatants charged at each other. ME's knives flashing as he slashed them, and Slimy Monster's tentacles oozing as he swung them. The two collided at high speed in a blur of steel, slime, limbs, and energy.

From their vantage point on the rooftop, Elieson and Rainbow Cloud's ghost watched as the Alliance's Headquarters exploded. Debris rained down from the heavens, pelting Elie and giving him a few minor scratches and abrasions, but the power player didn't notice. They kept their eyes glued to the flaming building, as explosions continued to rock it to its very foundation. The ground tremored and the remains of the building collapsed inward, as the glass in all the nearby buildings shattered. Still, there was no sign of the Section Head.

Panicking slightly, the power player waited until the ground stopped shaking, but he made his way to the ruins of the once mighty HQ, with RC floating along behind him. He searched through the debris, finding many slime splattered rocks and, eventually, the charred and lifeless corpse of the Slimy Monster. Still, there was no sign of Maniacal Engineer.
    Desperately, Elieson kept digging, with RC's ghost phasing through various collapsed walls to search.
    "Over here," called the specter, glumly.
    Elie ran over to the apparition, and stopped suddenly. Buried amidst the rubble was ME's robotic arm, busted, covered in blood, and sparking slightly. Rainbow Cloud phased through the debris pile, to look for a body, but found only more blood a few assorted bones, and the remains of ME's now mangled jetpack.
    He floated out of the pile and shook his head sadly.

Dear CheffOfGames,
    In this installment of the ME movies you are acting as Maniacal Engineer,

78329.jpg

I may be a maniac, but I'm the best maniac I know!
    The hero of Our Story, You are an AI, but not a crapshoot mind you, that's only in more serious fiction. You have a strong sense of justice, and will not rest until you and your friends and colleagues save the day, however it should be noted that death is inevitable, so you can do whatever you can to stop it. Because of this you are the Doctor

Once a night, you may PM the real ME and the OLDEN one with the words Protect: (player) and that player will be protected from a potential Night Kill.

Elieson carefully picked up the Section Head's arm and looked around at the destruction. They had won, but at what cost? All of ME's other allies were dead, and now even the Section Head himself seemed to have perished. He sighed, and he and RC returned to the airport, where Elie would catch a flight back home.

Dear AussieEevee,
    In this installment of the ME movies you are acting as Elieson

84821.jpg

Everything is accounted for, except for sheer luck.
    An assassin who is very competent, but at the same time can sometimes be royally screwed over by sheer Luck or lack thereof. You trained under Elementar alongside TheCapsFan and returnofMCH But can't say that thanks to the rules of the game

You are The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass
    Each night you may either choose to fire your laser or take aim.
    If you fire your laser without taking aim, you will have a 75% kill accuracy, no matter what alignment your target has.
    If you choose to take aim, you must take aim on a specific player.
    Whenever you next fire after taking aim, that shot will be 100% accurate against Mafia, 25% accurate against Town, and 75% accurate against Independents.
    Each night you also have a passive bulletproof ability that has a 25% chance of working.

Congratulations to the Town for winning the game! There will be an Endcredits and an Epilogue to this story, so we're not even done with the FT for this game yet. However, due to the Star Trek convention that I will be attending this weekend, I do not know if I will get to that before the 72 hours are over. Please be sure to read that FT as it is posted, though, since it is important to the BMU.

Endcredits: Everlasting Memorial
  • Endcredits: Everlasting Memorial

The mood in Maniacal Engineer's mansion was a somber one, as Elieson and Rainbow Cloud's ghost entered the study.
    It had been three days since they had returned from England, and the crews had worked tirelessly to clear out the rubble. Plenty of dead bodies had been found, due to all the mooks Elie had killed, but none of the bodies were identifiable, due to being smashed by all the debris.
    ME's chair was facing the windows overlooking the terrace when the duo entered the room. The engineer had been staring at the outside world in contemplation the last time he had sat in that seat. Suddenly, and to the surprise of both of them, the chair swiveled 180 degrees, revealing the Section Head, complete with a shiny and upgraded robotic arm. His appearance was immaculate, and there was no sign of any of the recent struggles or fights he had been in.
    "Gentlemen," he said casually, steepling his hands on his desk.
    "You look pretty good for a dead guy," Rainbow Cloud said, somewhat jealously, "and I would know."
    "That would probably be because I'm not dead," the engineer replied.
    "But the building blew up, and we found this," said Elieson, taking out the Section Head's old arm and waving it for emphasis, "how are you not dead?"
    The mad scientist took his old arm and examined it with a touch of pride in his expression.
    "Amazing workmanship and design for this thing to be in as good of a shape as it's in after what it's been through," he said, plunking the old arm on the table.
    He walked over to his bar and poured a drink for himself and one for Elieson. He glanced sadly at RC.
    "I'd offer you one, too, but.." he said sheepishly, voice trailing off at the end.
    Glasses in hand, he walked back to the table and placed on in front of his living guest. He took a sip from his beverage, and leaned back.

"How did I survive," he said, "it was quite ingenious, actually. During my battle with Enzap, I was mortally wounded. I used the remnants of my original left arm to guide the Regeneration energy to healing my wounds, but not reconverting my cells. However, this would, under normal circumstances, have also Regenerated my organic left arm."
    He raised his robotic arm in a mock toast before continuing.
    "As you can see, this was not the case. I stopped the energy before it could Regenerate my left arm, but that energy doesn't dissipate, it just builds over time. When I faced down Slimy Monster, I simply used that energy to overwhelm and kill him."
    RC was confused.
    "But doesn't Slimy Monster share your genetics?" he asked, "wouldn't the Regeneration energy heal his wounds?"
    "Under ordinary circumstances, yes," replied the Section Head, "but there were two things mitigating this. First, this Slimy Monster was merely a replica of the original Slimy Monster, and so its genetic coding was synthetized and not organic. Second, I didn't channel the energy directly into Slimy Monster."
    Here he nodded at his old and charred robotic arm.
    "I channeled the energy exactly where it wanted to go," he revealed, "but instead of regrowing my arm, it overloaded my robotic arm, causing the many explosions you witnessed."
    "You still haven't explained how you survived, or where you've been the past few days," stated Elieson, who had yet to touch his drink.
    "It hurt like hell, but I detached my arm, sliced a hole in Slimy Monster's gelatinous body, and dropped the arm there," explained ME," when the arm exploded, Slimy Monster's body dampened most of the initial explosion and propelled me out of the room. The other explosions were triggered by igniting flammable chemicals that were in the lab already, but by the time those started, I had already jumped out the window and was running like hell. I wasn't fast enough, though, and I was caught by the tail end of the explosion and slammed into a car in the parking lot. I lost consciousness and, when I woke up, the parking lot had collapsed and I was covered in dirt and grime several feet below ground. When I finally got myself out, which wasn't easy for a man with one arm, you two were already long gone. With no jet pack and no ride home, I placed a call to a friend of mine in Scotland, who arranged for my transportation. I spent the last two days putting my new arm through its paces, and relaxing in a spa."
    He opened his arms wide.
    "And now that I have returned, it is business as usual," he concluded.

The Section Head turned his chair too look out the window again, a touch of sadness in his expression.
    "Except that it's not business as usual," he said, somberly, "we lost many friends during the Alliance's reign of terror. As such, I have been making arrangements for a memorial to be held in their honor."
    He turned to face the room's other two occupants, one live and one dead.
    "Insofar as everyone else need be aware, Enzap was not involved with the Alliance whatsoever," stated the Section Head, "it would be better for everyone to believe that Enzap died fighting for a better F&G section, which, in his own mind, he was doing."
    "Why the lie?" asked Rainbow Cloud.
    "His actions may have been evil, but, out of everyone in the Alliance, his motives were actually the purest," explained ME, "all he has ever wanted is what is best for the F&G section. He just happened to believe that I thought otherwise, which was why we came to blows."
    The Section Head sighed.
    "I take no pride in vanquishing the man who was my mentor and role model," he said, "and I do not wish to remember him as the savage individual that I battled."
    Elie and RC nodded in understanding and departed, leaving the mad scientist to finish the memorial plans.

The following morning, a ceremony was held in the RM park. All of the regular users were in attendance, as the Section Head, on time for once, stepped up to the podium. Behind him was a large tarp covering some shapeless form.

"My friends," he said, his voice carrying throughout the park thanks to the mic, "as you know, the events of the past week have been particularly harrowing for our community. A group of fanatics stepped forward to try and disrupt our daily lives and to crush the very foundation that makes this section a fun and relaxing place for everyone. To combat these villains, several brave people came to my aid, and, together, we were able to put an end to their organization and thwart their plans."

A smattering of applause broke out, which the Section Head acknowledged with a quick nod, but raised his hand to quash the celebration.

"However," he continued, "this victory came at a very high cost. Most of these courageous users died during the battles across the globe while combatting the Alliance. Among those was my friend, mentor, and predecessor, Enzap. Enzap spent his entire career as a moderator trying to make the Fun and Games Section the place that it has become. His vision only included that which was best for the Section, and his every action that he took was for the good of F&G. All of these users sacrificed themselves selflessly for the good of the Section and so that each and every one of us can continue to enjoy our time here. I salute these brace individuals and, to that end, I have commissioned a momument so that we will never forget their sacrifice."

The mad scientist gestured behind him, and Scarlet Sky and SoaringDylan pulled off the tarp, revealing a metal monument depicting the fallen users in a circle. Together, they were gathered around a central column, atop with was an electric torch, the plastic flames not yet lit. A commemorative plaque was at each figure's feet, commemorating the user and their accomplishments.

"Let us never forget those who have come before us, and never forget those who fought for everything we hold dear," concluded ME, "we can honor their memory by going about our daily lives, enjoying and strengthening the community we have created here, and by dedicating ourselves to the good of the Section. Each and every one of us is important, and each and every one of us is a necessary part of this community. We will miss our friends dearly, but we can ensure that their sacrifice was not in vain."

With that, the Section Head stepped down from the podium, and flipped a switch on the memorial, lighting the torch.

Fin

Epilogue: Rivaling Regenerations
  • Epilogue: Rivaling Regenerations

"That's a wrap, people!" shouted Maniacal Engineer, after the cameras pulled the final close up shot of the glowing torch.

Having completed the shooting the movie, the footage was instantly uploaded to the editor's laptop, where the next steps of the process could begin.
    The actors and actresses were actually rather impressed with how the movie had turned out. Despite their complete mischaracterizations, and the hokey dialogue, the movie had actually come together nicely once it was all put together.

Zexy caught up to his boss as he was heading toward his dressing room.
    "Nice film, boss," he said, "one thing still puzzles me, though."
    "Oh?" asked the Section Head, still briskly walking through the studio.
    "The actor who played Random Punster was spot on," remarked the Greek mod, "but, obviously, it couldn't have been Random Punster, so who was it?"
    "Oh, just some guy I found," replied the Super Mod dismissively, "I think he was named Redshirt McRedshirtson."
    Zexy paused for a moment.
    "That's an...odd name," he stated.
    "He was cheap," the mad scientist commented, "and, as you said, a very good actor."

ME walked on leaving a puzzled and not at all reassured Zexy behind.

Arriving at his dressing room, the Modfather walked in to find someone already lounging in his hot tub, the same someone was also browsing through the Section Head's wardrobe and pouring himself a drink from ME's private bar.
    "Hello, ME," said the one in the hot tub, "or perhaps I should say 'hello, me.'"
    "Punster," said Maniacal Engineer, archly, closing the dressing room door behind him, "how nice to see you again. I see you managed to find a few of your old clones."
    "That was a nice movie you shot," commented the clone by the bar, dryly "vilifying me as usual and killing me off in the first scene."
    "Hey now," said the engineer, raising his hands defensively, "it's only for dramatic effect."
    "Is it?" asked the one in the wardrobe, "or is it just that you want everyone to despise me the way you do?"
    "I don't despise you," retorted ME, "you and I are merely different facets of the same individual."
    "And if you are to view yourself as the 'good' side, that must make me the 'bad' side," said a fourth Punster, heretofore lurking in the private bathroom. He was swinging his deadly hammer flippantly, as he advanced on his Regenerated form. The Punsters in the wardrobe and the hot tub and by the bar also emerged and pulled out Pun Hammers.

"Four against one?" asked ME, raising an eyebrow, "don't you think that's a little unfair?"
    "I'm beyond caring about fair or unfair," said the nearest Punster, savagely.
    "Oh you are?" inquired the mad scientist, nonchalantly, "perhaps you should start caring about these things a little more."
    The Section Head smiled a steely smile.
    "Especially when things are unfair in your opponent's favor," he concluded.

Instantly, the man of science pushed a concealed button behind his light switch.
    "Ingenious, eh?" he asked his former selves, "you'd never think to look for a concealed button behind a visible switch."

The Punsters were too preoccupied dodging laser blasts to reply.

The engineer watched as the three Punster clones were gunned down, leaving only the original behind. He smashed the final laser with his mallet.
    "Light's out!" shouted the whimsical weapon.

Not amused, the wordplay pundit rounded on the mad scientist.

"Not surprised you survived," said ME, "your clones are ever so slightly slower than you are. Barely perceptible, but enough to calibrate an advanced laser's targeting system."
    "You knew I would be here," snarled Punster, a dark expression on his features.
    "I did," revealed Maniacal Engineer, "I knew that you'd see a Random Punster character in my movie and couldn't help but try to crash the set, and you played right into my hands."
    "So the movie was just bait to lure me out?" asked the stunned funnyman.
    "Well, no," chuckled the Section Head, "it was also a bit of an ego indulgence for myself, but it was meant as a means of drawing you out."
    "I'd been keeping a low profile," spluttered the jokester, "how did you know I was even around?!"
    "You mean aside from when you saved F&G from a plummeting Death Egg?" asked the Super Mod, sarcastically.
    He shook his head, bemused, and continued.
    "While I was still split into the ten MEs after Zexy's debacle with my Regeneration Machine caused users to mutate into MEs and WEs, Mathematical Enigma used his time in my office to run some calculations. Given the nature of the incident, and how I had been split into ten, it was entirely within the realm of possibility that you had returned. A fact that you confirmed when you blew up the Death Egg."
    "I should have let your section burn," snapped Random Punster, "it would have served you right."
    "But you couldn't," retorted Maniacal Engineer, "because, as much as you hate to admit it, it's your section, too."
    Punster grunted, which was as close to a response as he would give.
    "I thought you were supposed to be the eloquent one," laughed ME.
    "The time for words is over," said Punster, raising his hammer, "let's finish this."
    The mad scientist sighed.
    "As you wish," he said.

Punster swung his hammer with all the power in his being, but, just like in the movie, ME grabbed the hammerhead and blocked the attack with his robotic arm. He pulled back his right arm, and hit his predecessor in the face, knocking him backward, and tearing the Pun Hammer from his grasp.
    "I guess you should have watched out for my punchlines," wisecracked ME, as he decked his pregeneration a second time with his right arm, knocking him out.

Suddenly, there was a knocking at his door, and Zexy burst in without waiting for a response, knocking the door off its hinges.
    "Geez!" exclaimed ME, "I could have been changing in here, you know!"
    "I heard a commotion and thought I could help," the Greek mod said, sheepishly.
    "It's under control," the Super Mod said.
    It was then that Zexy noticed the laser burns and unconscious body on the ground.

"Random Punster?!" he exclaimed.
    "Yes, yes," said ME, dismissively, "your foolishness with my Regeneration Machine brought him back, but I've stopped him. Quietly, so that dig won't see this as an excuse to eradicate the machine."
    ME tossed the Pun Hammer to his subordinate.
    "A souvenir," he said, "take it to the ME Cave and hang it on the mantle."
    Zexy scuttled off to complete his mission, and Enzap entered.
    "What do we do with him?" asked the admin, having known all along about Punster's return.
    "Due to the glitch with the Regeneration Machine, he and I are now completely separated from each other. I cannot regress to him, and he cannot Regenerate into ME," said Maniacal Engineer, "he will not bother us anymore."
    "He's just as powerful as you are," the former Section Head remarked, "wherever you keep him, he'll probably escape."
    "I had an idea about that, actually.."

THE END?

And, with that, this game's story is completed. There will be one final story in this particular arc of the BMU, and then we will move on to our next major story arc. I hope you all have enjoyed reading these events unfolding as I have had writing them, and I am certainly looking forward to the twists and turns that yet remain in the next game in this arc, It's All About ME 2 Mafia.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom