• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Complete ME Plays Platinum: The Discussion Thread

Murphy, Edward
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I'm going to pick my 3DS and my Pokemon Pearl and try it. I've played Sinnoh games since 2007, I didn't catch a single Spiritomb.
You're quite welcome. It's very elusive, and even I had no idea how to catch one until recently.

Reaction score
Dahlia had all her Pokémon burned when I battled her in HG. I still have that as my battle video on there.
My Platinum battle video is Walrein taking out Argenta's Azelf with Sheer Cold turn one. It was a long shot, but it paid off!!!

Murphy, Edward
Reaction score
Dahlia had all her Pokémon burned when I battled her in HG. I still have that as my battle video on there.
My Platinum battle video is Walrein taking out Argenta's Azelf with Sheer Cold turn one. It was a long shot, but it paid off!!!
Oh. I missed this comment on Tuesday, since I was at work and distracted.

I tried challenging Dahlia when all of my Pokemon had Sitrus Berries. Somehow, a 20% flinch chance happened 3 times in a row, and my team got KO'd. At least I managed to defeat her Medicham, but, really, I should have been able to do that a lot sooner and with less of my Pokemon dying.

Anyway, finished off the Battle Frontier today:
View: https://youtu.be/1MBKrt3iw1k