• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Complete ME Plays Platinum: The Discussion Thread

KabutopsStudys

King Kabuto!
Reaction score
Have you gotten around to catching the legendary birds? if not I will tell you this: they are roaming legendary pokemon, so be prepared with like a crobat with mean look, or a bronzong with block! here is some info in case you didn't know!

Maniacal Engineer

Mischievous Entity
Reaction score
Have you gotten around to catching the legendary birds? if not I will tell you this: they are roaming legendary pokemon, so be prepared with like a crobat with mean look, or a bronzong with block! here is some info in case you didn't know!
I did catch the Roaming Legendaries.
I actually live-streamed catching them back in September.
My very talented video editor, DapperCody, took the 8 hour stream, and condensed it into two episodes, which aired recently.
Here they are:

If you really, really want to, the full nearly 8 hour stream, can still be found on the Bulbagarden Twitch channel, here:
View: https://m.twitch.tv/videos/740309560

KabutopsStudys

King Kabuto!
Reaction score
cool. you can encounter them without repels FWI, that is how I got Latias in pokemon sapphire!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Top Bottom