• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Ongoing ME Plays Platinum: The Discussion Thread

The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
I once got over 10 bonus rounds in the Veilstone Game Corner. With a Ditto Clefairy.

Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
I love the Veilstone Game Corner. It’s incredibly addictive and easy to win coins.

What will I buy with those coins? Well, you’ll find out next week. :p

Standing Out
Reaction score
Ok, so, everybody knows about the "Porygon is a Digimon" joke. It's a classic. Therefore, I propose that we name our Porygon "Agumon".

I always thought it was weird how the prize exchange was in an entirely different building to the Game Corner. Surely it'd be more convenient for everybody to just have a prize exchange counter in the Game Corner itself.

Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
I always thought it was weird how the prize exchange was in an entirely different building to the Game Corner. Surely it'd be more convenient for everybody to just have a prize exchange counter in the Game Corner itself.
I mean, given how Pokemarts and Pokémon Centers merged in Gen V, if Game Corners has stuck around beyond the ridiculous nonsense they had in HGSS, the prize exchange probably would have been in the Game Corner itself.
I’m also almost disappointed that there are no Pokémon that you can win from the Game Corner, but that does make it easier to get Porygon, which is nice.

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Magnificent Entertainer: I don't know why I'm doing these silly voices.

Because Entertainers do things that their audience will enjoy and we enjoy those silly voices :p

Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
Magnificent Entertainer: I don't know why I'm doing these silly voices.

Because Entertainers do things that their audience will enjoy and we enjoy those silly voices :p
So you actually enjoyed my loud and ridiculous Crasher Wake song?

The Prince is Back!
Reaction score