• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Complete ME Plays Platinum: The Discussion Thread

79a48b3e4c225794bb589ba0abbe16fb_w200.gif 1595934134559.gif d9jqjmd-3254f21a-3df0-46dd-9f08-ddc31c104bca.gif 17855674_60x60.gif d7bydyg-08c8664d-5233-433c-b10b-cecf4b0b8571.gif 5a059a6a0d615_large.Animated2.gif.67f079055fbb09e06da97eb0fa619ddf.gif This is my final team from Pokemon Sapphire version. Alexis the Swampert, Mariana the Swellow, Megatron the Aggron, Pika cousin the Raichu, Destruked the Kyogre, and Molly the absol. I hope you like it, this is for you!

Thanks! it took me 3 battles to catch kyogre, and without it wouldn't have rekt the elite four and steven. it shredded Drake with Ice beam and my ace against Steven.
I know that I had swampert as my water type, but Kyogre was a pokemon that was hard to pass up not having on my final team! Swellow was my flyer, Raichu was on the team for an electric type, and it did help me Versus Glacia, it got a critical hit on her walrein, her last pokemon. so I think it was a solid team too! I was training and decided to take on the pokemon league when I wasn't ready, but it payed off.

Last edited:
I’ve actually gotten very lucky with most of my Legendary battles so far in my LP, Roaming Legendaries aside.
Other than Giratina, I’ve been able to catch all of the Legendaries I’ve faced so far without needing to reset the game, and they’ve all taken me less than an hour to capture.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom