• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Complete ME Plays Platinum: The Discussion Thread

Murphy, Edward
Reaction score
ok. is D/P or platimon
Platinum, so I battle Giratina in the Distortion World.
This thread is actually the discussion thread for my Platinum Let’s Play that I’ve been posting to Bulbagarden’s YouTube channel for just under a year now.

King Kabuto!
Reaction score
cool, I have the regirock episode open in a tab, I am gonna watch it sometime next week.

King Kabuto!
Reaction score
hey, tomorrow on my blog called Team bulbapedia I am hosting a halloween event, would you like to come? I need at least 10 or 12 people with me before I can host it. I would really appreciate it

King Kabuto!
Reaction score
ok, it will start at 8:30 so if there are any friends you have that you think I might like, just tell them : "hey guys this new friend of mine called KabutopsStudys is going to host a halloween event today at 8:30am , and I think you will like him, he is very kind, very understandable, and all he wants to do is make sure people have a great time." just tell them something like that and then so on. but if you can make it to the event great. it will probably end at 6:00pm. so cya at the event if you can attend!:bulbaWave::bulbaWave::bulbaWave::bulbaWave::bulbaWave::bulbaWave:

Murphy, Edward
Reaction score
Did you get a spiritomb? How?
Yes I did.
The method for obtaining Spiritomb is to talk to at least 32 people in the Underground, and then insert the Odd Keystone into the crumbling tower on Route 209, making the Hallowed Tower.
Once the Odd Keystone is in the Tower, and you've talked to at least 32 people in the Underground, walk up to the Hallowed Tower and press 'A'.

I catch Spiritomb in this episode:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy4_Dg7-Qi8

Just a normal day in the Mesozoic
Reaction score
Yes I did.
The method for obtaining Spiritomb is to talk to at least 32 people in the Underground, and then insert the Odd Keystone into the crumbling tower on Route 209, making the Hallowed Tower.
Once the Odd Keystone is in the Tower, and you've talked to at least 32 people in the Underground, walk up to the Hallowed Tower and press 'A'.

I catch Spiritomb in this episode:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy4_Dg7-Qi8
Thank you so much! I'm going to pick my 3DS and my Pokemon Pearl and try it. I've played Sinnoh games since 2007, I didn't catch a single Spiritomb.