• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Complete ME Plays Platinum: The Discussion Thread

I hope this video gets swamped with views. :p
You're not going to Marsh-al the viewers, are you? Water you thinking?

I've caught up and I still don't get your comment from earlier about being behind... I'm watching episode 23 now and Spiritomb still doesn't have a name, so I renew my suggestion for Grim.

You're not going to Marsh-al the viewers, are you? Water you thinking?
I guess I didn't reed the situation correctly. What a dam shame.

I've caught up and I still don't get your comment from earlier about being behind... I'm watching episode 23 now and Spiritomb still doesn't have a name, so I renew my suggestion for Grim.
When you gave the nickname suggestion, it kinda came out of left field, so I thought you'd just gotten to the Spiritomb catching episode. My bad. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :lapras:

As of now, there will be episodes this week, but I may be taking next week off. I did not get to do any recording today, due to being sick and not wanting to puke all over my laptop. If I can record at least 4 episodes next Sunday...or within the next week, I will post episodes next week.

So, this series is now on an indefinite, though hopefully short, hiatus.
Seems like my wife has contracted the stomach virus I had a week ago, so I will need to spend a lot of my Sunday taking care of her, instead of recording.
Also, I've been getting conflicting information, but it seems as though there are confirmed cases of coronavirus in my neighborhood. While this could be good for recording times in the longer term, assuming I end up working from home or get extended PTO, I do have to prepare for the oncoming isolation by making sure I have enough provisions in the short term.

I was hoping to have a bolus of episodes to fall back on, just in case something like this popped up, but being busy at work and having other responsibilities outside the office left me unable to record except on Sundays. Coronavirus aside, things will be calming down for me, at least for a month or so, so I hope to be able to do a lot more recording during the work week.

Coronavirus aside, things will be calming down for me, at least for a month or so, so I hope to be able to do a lot more recording during the work week.
Well, I was wrong.
Despite the statewide lockdown, I’m considered an “essential” worker, so I still have to go into the office every day.
Work is, by the numbers, less busy than usual, but at the same time, a lot of the applications I’m working on are for medical products. I’ve been working with companies like 3M and Metrex to create or modify manufacturing lines to produce disinfectants and medical masks, and I suspect that I’ll also be working with the likes of GM and Ford to convert some of their manufacturing lines to produce ventilators. The work I am doing has the potential to save lives, but, at the same time, I know that if I make a mistake, it could cost lives.

I come home from work every day exhausted and completely drained of energy. I’m hoping that the weekend will allow me to rally, but I do also suspect that I may have to do some work on Sunday, since time is critical for these medical applications.

I was hoping to start uploading new episodes starting next week, and I do have four episodes recorded as of now, but I don’t think I’ll be able to keep up the recording, especially since Passover is also a factor I need to consider moving forward.

As of now, I hope things calm down and I can start recording again on April 19th, since it’s not like I can do much for my birthday as it stands. If I can start recording new episodes by April 19th, I will begin uploading new episodes as of April 21st.

I’m really sorry. :(

As of now, I hope things calm down and I can start recording again on April 19th, since it’s not like I can do much for my birthday as it stands. If I can start recording new episodes by April 19th, I will begin uploading new episodes as of April 21st.
So, this did not happen. The hiatus is still going to be indefinite until such time as I don't feel completely exhausted and run down. Hopefully things will calm down for me in a few weeks, and I will be able to start recording again. I miss doing this. :(

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom