• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Complete ME Plays Platinum: The Discussion Thread

ok. is D/P or platimon
Platinum, so I battle Giratina in the Distortion World.
This thread is actually the discussion thread for my Platinum Let’s Play that I’ve been posting to Bulbagarden’s YouTube channel for just under a year now.

hey, tomorrow on my blog called Team bulbapedia I am hosting a halloween event, would you like to come? I need at least 10 or 12 people with me before I can host it. I would really appreciate it

ok, it will start at 8:30 so if there are any friends you have that you think I might like, just tell them : "hey guys this new friend of mine called KabutopsStudys is going to host a halloween event today at 8:30am , and I think you will like him, he is very kind, very understandable, and all he wants to do is make sure people have a great time." just tell them something like that and then so on. but if you can make it to the event great. it will probably end at 6:00pm. so cya at the event if you can attend!:bulbaWave::bulbaWave::bulbaWave::bulbaWave::bulbaWave::bulbaWave:

Did you get a spiritomb? How?
Yes I did.
The method for obtaining Spiritomb is to talk to at least 32 people in the Underground, and then insert the Odd Keystone into the crumbling tower on Route 209, making the Hallowed Tower.
Once the Odd Keystone is in the Tower, and you've talked to at least 32 people in the Underground, walk up to the Hallowed Tower and press 'A'.

I catch Spiritomb in this episode:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy4_Dg7-Qi8

Yes I did.
The method for obtaining Spiritomb is to talk to at least 32 people in the Underground, and then insert the Odd Keystone into the crumbling tower on Route 209, making the Hallowed Tower.
Once the Odd Keystone is in the Tower, and you've talked to at least 32 people in the Underground, walk up to the Hallowed Tower and press 'A'.

I catch Spiritomb in this episode:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy4_Dg7-Qi8

Thank you so much! I'm going to pick my 3DS and my Pokemon Pearl and try it. I've played Sinnoh games since 2007, I didn't catch a single Spiritomb.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom