• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Complete ME Streams: Brilliant Diamond Flying Type Challenge Run

Reaction score

Starting this upcoming Sunday, at 8:30am US CST, I will be starting a live stream series wherein I'll be playing through the brand new Pokemon Brilliant Diamond version.
As an added challenge, and, in memory of the recently departed and my much beloved pet, Kasha the cockatiel, I will be playing through the game using a team of only Flying type Pokemon.

Since I know y'all are excited for this series, here is a countdown to when it will be starting.

I will update this thread with my stream schedule and new episodes, and we may migrate it over to Bulbagarden's YouTube channel, in smaller bite sized pieces, for easier viewing.

I hope y'all are looking forward to this as much as I am. :D

• Staff
First episode: Twitch

Weekly Streaming schedule for 11/21 - 11/27:

11/21: Stream at 8:30am US CST
11/22: Stream at 7:00pm US CST
11/23: Stream at 7:00pm US CST
11/24: Stream at 7:00pm US CST
11/25: Stream at 8:30am US CST
11/26: Stream at 8:30am US CST
11/27: undecided at this time

Current schedule
This series wasn’t dead, but it did go on a brief crossover with my shiny hunting series, which finally concluded this past Tuesday night with my capture of a Shiny Dialga.

Streaming schedule moving forward:

Sundays at 8:30am US CST
Tuesdays at 7:00pm US CST
Thursdays at 7:00pm US CST

These will usually be the core days I work around, but due to the time of year, there will be caveats to this schedule.

For example, I will not be streaming this Sunday (12/19), because of the Speed Gamers’ Pokémon Marathon.
However, I will be streaming next Friday (12/24), because I have off from work. I’ll need to figure out when, but it’ll probably be at 8:30am US CST.

So this is the part of Tuesday's episode wherein I find the shiny Dialga and then proceed to battle Lake Pokemon: Twitch

This was Thursday's stream: Twitch

As a reminder, I will not be streaming Sunday this week, due to The Speed Gamers' Pokemon Charity Marathon, which you all should watch, it's quite entertaining.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom