• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

On Hiatus ME Streams: Pokemon Black Fire Type Challenge Run

Snowy

When I shine, Darkness fades.
Reaction score
@Maniacal Engineer returns to the glorious world of Bulbagarden on Twitch with a new challenge run. Leading the way with The Baconator, join us as ME fights his way through Unova with only fire type Pokemon.

Maniacal Engineer

Mischievous Entity
Reaction score
First episode here: Twitch

This series will be streamed Sunday mornings at 8:30am and Tuesday evenings starting at 7:00pm US CDT.

Maniacal Engineer

Mischievous Entity
Reaction score
Surprise episode today, since I was having difficulties with my Switch and did not want to have a short stream:
Twitch

Maniacal Engineer

Mischievous Entity
Reaction score
With that, this series, and my streaming in general, is on a temporary hiatus, due to the holiday of Passover.

I will likely return to streaming May 1st.

Maniacal Engineer

Mischievous Entity
Reaction score
so, just as an update. after the St. Baldrick's charity event, wherein I committed to streaming Let's Go, Eevee! and Pokemon Legends Arceus, this series will continue to remain on hiatus until after I have finished one or both of those series.
I have been enjoying this series a lot, but it is a lot easier for me to stream 3 Switch series at once than to stream 2 Switch series and a DS series in between them, since I don't have a ton of room in my recording area.

I have not forgotten about this series, and I will finish it. Later. First I must suffer for my arrogance and underestimating our viewers.