• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

On Hiatus ME Streams: Pokemon Black Fire Type Challenge Run

Reaction score
@Maniacal Engineer returns to the glorious world of Bulbagarden on Twitch with a new challenge run. Leading the way with The Baconator, join us as ME fights his way through Unova with only fire type Pokemon.

so, just as an update. after the St. Baldrick's charity event, wherein I committed to streaming Let's Go, Eevee! and Pokemon Legends Arceus, this series will continue to remain on hiatus until after I have finished one or both of those series.
I have been enjoying this series a lot, but it is a lot easier for me to stream 3 Switch series at once than to stream 2 Switch series and a DS series in between them, since I don't have a ton of room in my recording area.

I have not forgotten about this series, and I will finish it. Later. First I must suffer for my arrogance and underestimating our viewers.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom