• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ongoing ME Streams Shiny Hunting: Discussion thread

Reaction score
Oh hi there. Just figured I would let you all know about the brand new streaming series that I will be broadcasting twice a week over on the Bulbagarden Twitch channel here.

As the series name implies, I will be conducting searches for shiny Pokemon in the Galarian region, and, with the Halloween shenanigans upon us, I see no better place to start than shiny hunting for Cara Liss's original abominations, the Galarian fossil Pokemon.

It is my hope to stream twice a week, on Sundays at 8:30am, and on Thursdays at 7:00pm (US Central Time). Streams will be at least 2 hours, and any shiny Pokemon found during the stream will be given away via Link Trade using a random code that I will announce some time during the stream.
Even if I do not find a shiny Pokemon during the stream, there will be at least one Pokemon Link traded away at the end of every stream. Shiny Pokemon I found in other games, hidden ability Pokemon, and Pokemon from my Platinum Lets Play will be the backup giveaway Pokemon.

So, please join us over at the Bulbagarden Twitch channel, and let's go hunting for those shiny Pokemon!

Today's episode was a lot of fun since, instead of Masuda Method or game resets, I was participating in an ongoing event in the Wild Area: Twitch
I will say, sticking my head into Pokemon Dens and asking about a blue T-Rex may not have been the smartest thing I've ever done...

Was supposed to continue streaming shiny Psyduck hunting last night, but was unable to stream due to a major allergic reaction causing my nose to clog and my throat to get gunked up.

This series, and my streaming in general, is on a short hiatus due to the upcoming holiday of Passover.

I will likely return to streaming May 1st.

I am participating in a charity event to try catching 1 million Pokemon in a week to benefit St. Baldrick's Foundation to Combat Kid's Cancer.
I was informed that egg hatching counts as catching a Pokemon, so I decided to shiny hunt for charity.

...here is the result:
Twitch

Two more episodes this week. Tomorrow night at 7pm US CDT and Thursday night at 7pm US CDT.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom