• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME VS WE Mafia - ENDGAME - Master Waffles - 28/07/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 7 Start - Medic Eliminated - 20/07/2017

Day 7: Medic Eliminated

Despite their recent successes, there was still a lot of work for the MEs to do. It seemed for the moment, however, that things were starting to look up.
Even though the Head Administrator and one of the other administrators were dead, life was improving over all in the section.
Thanks to the Section Head's recent announcement, and reemerged presence, the skirmishes that had erupted in the section calmed down.

In the F&G Administration Building, the Section Head was receiving a house call from his physician. She examined the scarred socket by his left shoulder, where he had sliced off his own arm during an encounter with sharks with laser beams attached to their heads in the admin's section.
"No sign of any infections," she said, "and it seems like the shoulder joint in your arm isn't causing any undue damage to your biological muscles and tissues. Have you been having any difficulty with the interface?"
"None whatsoever," said the SH, "it's almost as though I still have my own organic arm, except this one is considerably stronger."
The doctor nodded and began replacing the robotic arm into the socket.
"Then it seems as though everything is going smoothly," she said, "I have to admit, I was dubious at first when you suggested this contraption to replace your own arm. I figured it would either cause an infection or scrape against you and damage your biological components."
"Please doc," said ME, smiling his arrogant smile, "I'm a genius. That was never going to happen."
"If you say so," said the physician, "all the same, I'd prefer to have one more follow up visit in a couple of months, just to make sure things stay that way. Especially now that you're the Section Head, you need to stay fit and healthy."
"Your concern is noted," the F&G Boss said, "I'll schedule another follow up, then."

Satisfied, the doctor departed from the F&G Administration Building. As she out the front door, the Greek moderator caught up with her.
"How's he doing?" asked the mod.
"You I know I can't tell you that," chided the physician, jokingly, "doctor-patient confidentiality, and all that."
"Fair enough," said the Greek mod, chuckling, "I just worry about him. That's all."

The good doctor stopped walking, turned around, and looked up in the general direction of the Section Head's office.
"He's been through a lot recently," she said, "I know he'll never admit it, but I think sometimes he wishes he still had his real arm..."
The Greek mod nodded somberly, and put his arm around the doctor's shoulders.

"Take good care of him," he said, as he turned to walk back into the F&G Administration Building.
"I will," said the doctor, as she continued to walk home.

As she approached the entrance to RM, however, she felt a sudden stabbing pain shooting down her arm. The same arm that the Greek moderator had put his arm around.
"That sonofa--" she began.
She never got to finish that sentence, as the toxin in her system took effect, causing her to collapse and spasm frantically. Soon after, she succumbed to death.

Pika_pika42 was killed, they were...
Dear Pika_pika42, you are Ms Edgeworth

You are the ME version of Doctor Floptopus.
As is well known, in Random Messages Mafia 2, you were RM's doctor. As a result, you are the Doctor. Once per night, you may select a player and attempt to protect them from harm.

You are allied with the MEs and win when you eliminate all other factions while at least one member of your faction is alive
Monitoring the situation from his office in the F&G Administration Building, the Greek mod smiled.
"Physician heal thyself," he said, ironically.

It is now D7. The day ends in 48 hours.
With 10 players left alive, 7 votes are required for hyper majority

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom