• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME VS WE Mafia - ENDGAME - Master Waffles - 28/07/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 7 Start - Worthless Endeavors - 22/07/17

DAY 7 FINAL VOTE COUNT
DarthWolf (I) Elementar
Elementar (I) DarthWolf

Night 7: Worthless Endeavors

nqrfDZN.jpg

No one was lynched.

It is now Night 7. It will end in 24 hours.

Last edited:
I'm still here, going to catch up on the thread in the next few hours and hope to be more active from now on.

Day 8 Start - Malignant Egg - 23/07/2017

Day 8: Malignant Egg.
The Section Head sat in his office, doing some deep thinking while enjoying a glass of Suntory whiskey. Although he had erased all of the equations on the white boards and had the wall repaired, his mind was as active and chaotic as it had been while he was scribbling.
Almost absentmindedly, he picked up his phone and dialed.

After two rings, the person at the other end picked up.
"What do you want?"
"It's ME," said the Section Head, "I've got a job for you..."

The evil engineer stood at his secret launch pad, awaiting the launch of his greatest invention of all times. His badniks approached him to tell him that progress on the base was complete.
Enthusiastically, the evil scientist pushed the launch button, and the giant craft began to take off.
Laughing maniacally, the madman patted himself on the back and gave himself a promotion.
The mad doctor climbed into his hovercraft and flew to a landing pad in his base.
As his legion of badniks parted for him, he found his way to the command center, where he ordered his minions to target one of the regulars whom the Section Head suspected of being corrupted.
As the massive egg shaped base flew over F&G, it blotted out the sun, causing widespread terror. People scattered left and right as the mustachioed moon hovered sinisterly overhead, its eyes glowing menacingly.

"Target acquired," the base's computer stated, as it began a final calibration and countdown toward eliminating its objective.
The evil scientist smiled contently, believing his victory was soon at hand.
The entire base began to explode, as the main weapon failed to fire, overloading the reactors due to the massive energy buildup.
Fires erupted around the command center, as the base lost power and began to plummet toward F&G.
Below, pandemonium ensued as the users desperately fought to get out of the way of the falling spacebase.
The diabolical doctor was helpless, as his base spiraled out of control.
Believing that his archenemy had something to do with this fowl up, the madman furiously tugged at his mustache.
"I HATE THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!" he shouted, stomping up and down, with steam coming out of his ears.

From out of nowhere, a strange figure leapt up off of the tallest building in RM, and whipped out a menacing looking mallet. Building up his momentum, the figure struck the mustachioed base with the mallet, causing a massive shockwave. Although the sonic feedback from the shockwave was quite loud, some of the users swore they heard: "can't make an omlet without breaking a few eggs," carrying in the wind, and groaned at the horrible pun. The egg base immediately shattered into millions of tiny pieces that fluttered harmlessly down upon the F&G section, as the figure landed on another building and disappeared.
Dear BorgyDudeMan, you are Malicious Eggman

You are the ME who's the villain of the Sonic franchise, the Malicious Dr. Eggman.
Because of your extreme malice, no one will believe your intentions are noble, even though you are ME. As a result, you are the Miller. Any copchecks on you will return a WE result.
Being Eggman, you may also use an Egg Bomb. So you are also the 1x Vigilante. One night in the game, you may select a player and attempt to kill them.

You are allied with the MEs and win when you eliminate all other factions while at least one member of your faction is alive

Staring out his window at the falling debris, the F&G Boss shook his head.
"All the king's horses and all the king's men," he said sardonically, "that plan really did backfire."
He pondered the identity of the mysterious figure for a moment, before shaking his head again and returning to work.

It is now D8, the phase ends in 48 hours (-7 minutes)
With 9 players alive, Hyper majority is achieved with 6 votes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom