• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME VS WE Mafia - ENDGAME - Master Waffles - 28/07/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondered why I didn't get results, turns out I'm dead... Had a feeling this would happen soon.

Thank you Darth for clearing all my doubts about you. Now I am sure you're scum.

Yes. I am the Roleblocker and I roleblocked you on N8. Since you were roleblocked, it wouldn't be possible to use your role cop which means your scum buddy must have used it and shared the result with you.

Vote: Darthwolf

Also, since the Mafia Roleblocker (Aussie Eevee/Midorikawa) were already lynched, my Roleblocker role gives me Town credibility.

Yes. I am the Roleblocker and I roleblocked you on N8. Since you were roleblocked, it wouldn't be possible to use your role cop which means your scum buddy must have used it and shared the result with you.
That seems unlikely as I got my result successfully. Did you get a confirmation that your action was successfull?

No the hosts gave me no result. Neither of confirmation nor denial. But they haven't given me a single confirmation result in the entire game.

So I don't think we get any confirmation results in this game.

Others could come forward and state whether they have received any such confirmation results in this game for their respective roles.

Others could come forward and state whether they have received any such confirmation results in this game for their respective roles.
I can't answer that for my own role, but my gifted action did give me a result as expected. No about confirmation, but that makes sense since it's obvious that it works with a result.

I indeed gave Darth a Rolecop action and since Pika claimed Roleblocker to me I tend to believe Darth more than Pika, even when there is already a Mafia Roleblocker dead, he could just be a backup Roleblocker.
Because of this I'll Vote: Pika_pika42.

I've been thinking. The fact that AE/Mido was a blocker as well does kinda clear pika that way. I'll just satisfy Elementar then since no other person stands out.
Unvote: Pika_pika42
Vote: Elementar

I've been thinking. The fact that AE/Mido was a blocker as well does kinda clear pika that way. I'll just satisfy Elementar then since no other person stands out.
Unvote: Pika_pika42
Vote: Elementar

UNVOTE: TheCapsFan

VOTE: Pika_pika42

I think that's better.

I asked the one that claimed to me and he doesn't want it to be out in thread yet. So sorry, I can't say

ENDGAME - Master Waffles - 28/07/2017
Final Vote count:
Elementar (II): DarthWolf, CheffOfGames
Darthwolf (I): Pika_pika42
Pika_pika42 (I): Elementar

Endgame: Master Waffles

Unbeknownst to the MEs, the WEs had teamed up with another player, vowing to allow him to accomplish his goals, since they would allow them to advance their own goals.
But what were these mysterious player's goals? Becoming a King? Survival? Killing all other players? Targeting a specific player?
No. No. Nothing so sinister. This player wanted to be banned. For laughs.

The WEs spammed the staff with Reports about this player, clogging up the system. The mods, scrolling through pages of Reports, were forced to ban the War Room regular.

Elementar was lynched, he was...
Dear Strike2610, you are Master Waffles

You are the well known DARTHWOLF13 BEING GODDAMN KINGMAKER BETRAYER AGAIN. Also the master of waffles.
In this game you are no Kingmaker or Betrayer, but the Jester as you're trying to fool everyone. This would have more of an impact if U-Pick didn't make it a thing already, but whatever...

You are the Jester. You need to get yourself lynched. Your lynch does not end the game.

You are an MW allied with yourself and win when you get lynched.

With the Mods distracted, and the Section Head vulnerable, the time for the WEs to strike had finally arrived. They charged through the front doors of the F&G Administration Building and trapped Scarlet Sky and TheCapsFan in their offices.
As they approached the Section Head's office, the Greek Mod summoned up a horde of his undead soldiers and checked the covert surveillance feeds. ME was in his office, working on his computer.
Nodding at his cohort, the apprentice engineer counted down on his fingers from three. On zero, they burst into the Section Head's office, knocking the door off its hinges.
Looking up from his work, the Super Mod seemed unfazed.
"Oh hello there," he said casually, "to what do I owe the pleasure of this unexpected visit?"
"It's over, ME," spat the Greek Mod, "your tyranny is over."
"Tyranny?" inquired the Section Head, "I have no idea what you're talking about."
"WE are taking over here," said the second WE, "your reign is at an end."
"You think so, huh?" said the F&G Boss, still not frazzled, "the way I see it, what we have here, at best, is a stalemate for you two."
"You're outnumbered, ME," said the engineer-in-training, indicating his army of zombies, "your clumsy bluffs are tiresome. Just make this easy for yourself and surrender."
ME shrugged.
"Perhaps I am outnumbered," he said, "but you are certainly outgunned."
Quick as a wink, the Section Head hit "Enter" on his computer, instantly causing several dangerous looking weapons to descend from the ceiling and pop out of the walls. The weapons aimed themselves at the intruders.
"Now then," said ME, arrogantly, "I believe that is checkmate."
The Greek Moderator threw back his head and laughed.
"You really think this will stop us?" he asked sarcastically.
"I do, yes," replied the F&G Boss.
"A pity," remarked the engineer-in-training, snapping his fingers.
Instantly, the weapons deactivated, leaving the Section Head defenseless.
"You fool!" spat the Greek Mod, "I have the powers and privileges of the Head Administrator, himself. Your silly weapons can't even touch me!"
The apprentice engineer snapped his fingers again, and the weapons reactivated, this time, aiming at the Section Head.
"Goodbye, ME," said the Greek Mod, sinisterly, "I'd say it was nice knowing you, but that would be a lie."
The weapons fired, instantly vaporizing the Section Head, leaving nothing but a pile of ash.

For all his schemes and machinations, it would seem as though he was just as mortal as everyone else.

The game has ended. End of game recap in next post.
Congrats Mafia.

Last edited by a moderator:
DARTHWOLF13 BEING GODDAMN KINGMAKER BETRAYER AGAIN
Ahw great to read this every single time.

In this game you are no Kingmaker or Betrayer, but the Jester as you're trying to fool everyone.
Ok, my hate for the role given to me is cleared. Your reasoning is actually pretty good.

Nice work together @DarthWolf and all the other mafia (don't remember all because of all the subs, sorry guys)
DarthWolf
MegaPods12
AussieEevee > Midorikawa
Swarla CheffofGames

Congratulations mafia, you deserved the win.
I have to disagree with you. This was not my best mafia win. I was pretty busted a few phases ago, but town inactivity made me survive it all.
At that point I started making an agreement with myself (the jester version) to work together. It turned out well.

Well well well... That was one heck of a game.

First of all, we've officially broken the sub record!!... . . that's bad.
This game got ruined by inactivity on town's side. I'm wouldn't be surprised if ME isn't bald by now.
Regardless, I hope everyone enjoyed the game!

Also. GOD DARN DARTH BEING GODDAMN KINGMAKER AGAIN!
You might've been the Jester this time, Master Waffles, but you still were the kingmaker, if you had sided with town today they'd have won, but you decided to side with Mafia.

As far as an in-depth look on how the game went, ME will be enlightening you with that, as he has told me he'd like to... have a few words with y'all :p
The original setup was the following:
upload_2017-7-28_21-12-10.png

upload_2017-7-28_21-12-22.png

upload_2017-7-28_21-12-36.png
Also the remaining role PMs can be found here:
Dear DarthWolf13, you are Weird Entity

You are an entity of pure weirdness. You've learned to use it to your advantage.
Your weirdness won't make anyone suspect you are a WE. As a result, you are Godfather Ninja. You will show like a ME in copchecks and always visiting no one in tracker/watcher checks.
You may also use your weird thought processes to figure out information about others. You are the Rolecop. Once per night you may select a player and find out their role.

You are allied with the WEs and win when you eliminate all other factions while at least one member of your faction is alive, or nothing can prevent this from happening
Dear Swarla, you are Wannabe Engineer

You are the original WE, trying to become like Maniacal Engineer but failing, instead making WEs a thing all over the War Room.
You are trying to make inventions like ME but yours always malfunction. However this is good for your evil plans.

You are the Malfunctioning Inventor. Every night you may hand out one of the following inventions to people, who may then use them once in a following night:

1x Fake Cop: Whoever gets this invention may use it as a copcheck, but they will get the opposite result (like an Insane Cop).
1x Fake Doctor: Whoever gets this invention may use it as a doctor protection, but it will nullify any other doctor protections on the target for the night.
1x Fake Roleblocker: Whoever gets this invention may use it as a roleblock, but it will nullify any other roleblock attempts on the target for the night.
1x Fake Tracker: Whoever gets this invention may use it as a tracker, but it will always show their target visiting the mafia nightkilled (or no one if there is no mafia kill that night)

You are allied with the WEs and win when you eliminate all other factions while at least one member of your faction is alive, or nothing can prevent this from happening
Dear Zachie, you are Music Emitter

You are the ME of the War Room Discord's music bot.
Because of emitting music that's disorienting everyone, you are the Roleblocker. Once per night you may select a player and prevent them from using their role.

You are allied with the MEs and win when you eliminate all other factions while at least one member of your faction is alive
Dear Cilantro, you are Mathematical Enigma

You are the ME who's into maths.
Because maths homework can be utter destruction, you are the 1x Destruction Starter. One night in the game you may use this ability. The following day phase will have two lynches instead of one.

You are allied with the MEs and win when you eliminate all other factions while at least one member of your faction is alive
Dear Phagocyte, you are Multidimensional Explorer

You are the ME that explores multiple dimensions.
This makes you able to track everything happening in these dimensions. As a result, you are the Tracker. Once per night you may select a player and find out who they used their role on tonight, if they have one.

I'd like to congratulate
  1. Elementar - Jester
  2. CheffOfGames - Mafia
  3. DarthWolf - Mafia
  4. MegaPod12 - Mafia
  5. Midorikawa - Mafia
For winning the game!

at least we've proven one thing. WE are clearly superior over ME. : P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom