• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME VS WE Mafia - ENDGAME - Master Waffles - 28/07/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 Start - Mantle Ensuer's Dreams - 02/07/2017
  • Day 1: Zexy Goofs up Again

The F&G Administration building shook, as Maniacal Engineer continued to work on his secret projects in the newly added research and development plant.
    The mechanical madman had had that addition made after assuming leadership of the Fun and Games Section, stating that it would: "make his job easier."
    So far, all it had done was generated a lot of noise, a rather pungent odor, and the semi regular miniquakes as ME activated his pressing machine.

Suddenly, smoke billowed from the room, as a stream of profanity also emanated from within. The fire suppression system kicked in, and the engineer walked out covered in soot and soaking wet.

The other F&G mods stared as he continued grumbling to himself while walking down the hallway and into his office. The door locked behind him, and shortly thereafter, the clinking of glass could be heard as the new Section Head poured himself a malted beverage from the office's private bar.

Curiosity got the better of Zexy, as he was an aspiring engineer himself, so he poked his head into the R&D plant, to see what the trouble was.

A bizarre contraption was laying on one of the workbenches, and seemed to be the main project that Maniacal Engineer had been working on. Smoke was pouring from the machine, as it had caught on fire when ME had tried to activate it earlier.
    Noticing a few loose bolts on the machine, Zexy picked up a hex wrench in order to tighten them, thinking he was doing the new Section Head a favor. Instead, he accidentally reconnected the already fried motor to the particle accelerator that Maniacal Engineer had installed the day before. Instantly, the overly taxed contraption emanated a burst of subatomic particles that dispersed throughout the section.

All over F&G and TWR, users were bombarded with the particles, causing them to mutate. Several of them transformed into MEs, but, due to Zexy's interference, a few of the users were changed into WEs.
    Furious, the Section Head stormed out of his office and charged back into the plant. There he saw the Greek moderator, still holding the device.

"What did you do?!" demanded the mad scientist, snatching the device from his subordinate and examining it.
    "What were you planning to do?" asked the longtime mafia player, "transform everyone into MEs?"
    "That wasn't the point at all!" exclaimed the engineer, "this was a modified version of my Regeneration machine. I was looking to increase its efficiency by tying it into the energy created at the subatomic levels during Regeneration."

The mods looked on in horror as chaos spread throughout the F&G section as the MEs and WEs fought for control.

The insane tinkerer sighed, cradling his head in his robotic arm.
    "Here we go again..."

It is now D1. Day 1 ends in 51 hours (-12 minutes)
    With 19 players alive, 13 votes are required to achieve hyper majority.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Night 1 Start - Momentary Equilibrium - 04/07/2017
  • Day 1 final vote count
    Sword Master (II): Slife, the OLDEN one
    DarthWolf13 (II): BorgyDudeMan, Sword Master
    MegaPod12: MegaPod12
    Strike2610: AussieEevee
    AussieEevee: Pika_pika42

Night 1: Momentary Equilibrium

The Section Head stood at the podium as he addressed the assembled users. Earlier that day, he had instructed Scarlet Sky and TheCapsFan to gather together all of the users who had been effected by Zexy's meddling. Now they stood before him, confused and angry. Small quarrels broke out between the MEs and the WEs, but no major incidents occurred as the group waited for the F&G Boss to begin his speech.

Tapping the microphone impatiently, the Super Mod stared down into the crowd until silence reigned.
    "My friends," he said pompously, addressing the F&G and War Room users, "I need not tell you that there has recently been a horrible accident in this section."
    A few of the assembled audience members grumbled in agreement.
    "Nonetheless," continued the Head, puffing out his chest, "I can assure you that I will personally be working on resolving this issue, so it should be resolved very quickly. After all, I am a genius."
    "If you're such a genius, how come this accident happened in the first place," griped one of the users.
    "I had stepped away from my machinery for a moment, to refine my equations," said the tinkerer, "while I was away, Zexy attempted to fix what I had broken."
    He paused and had a hearty laugh for a moment.
    "Imagine that," he said, still chuckling arrogantly, "Zexy thinking he could instantly fix what I could not. The very idea is absurd!"

The Greek Moderator began to sweat a bit, as the audience's eye turned toward him.
    "That having been said," the Section Head remarked, snapping the attention back to himself, "we are not here to point fingers or to assign blame. We are here to get a job done, and I shall personally get it done!"

The crowd applauded respectfully and dispersed back into the F&G and War Room sections.

As they rode back to the F&G Administration building, the Greek Moderator rounded on his Section Head.
    "Way to throw me under the bus!" he snapped.
    "Well it was your fault," retorted the mad scientist, calmly sipping a glass of scotch from the limo's fully stocked bar.
    "I thought we were supposed to be a team," grumbled the aspiring engineer.
    "That's ridiculous," said the SH, waving dismissively with his robotic arm "after all, there is only ME in team."
    The rest of the ride occurred in silence, as the ME continued to drink his beverage.

Confidently swaggering back into his R&D plant, the Section Head approached his tools with a smug smirk on his features. The smirk quickly disappeared, as he realized that he had no idea what he was doing.
    A look of sheer horror crossed his face as he glanced around the plant, grasping for some semblance of familiarity in the equipment, but, alas, it felt as though he was trapped in alien territory.
    "What? What? What?" he said, terrified, as the blood drained from his face.

Nobody was lynched.

Night 1 has started, the phase will end in 24 hours

Day 2 Start - Mutiny Emerges - 05/07/2017

• Day 2: Mutiny Emerges

As the F&G Boss was furiously pacing in his R&D plant, the WEs had gathered together in a secret meeting.

"WE have a problem," one of them declared, "I don't think WE will get fair treatment under a ME's leadership."
    "WE concur," said another WE, while the others nodded, "you saw the way he treated his own subordinate during the conference."
    "Perhaps it is time for new leadership..." mused a third WE.
    The others gave the green light, and so a pact was formed to rebel against the tyranny of the MEs, specifically, the Boss ME, himself.

"WE need to start smaller, though," remarked one WE, "the F&G Boss is too well protected, plus who knows what sort of capabilities his robotic arm has?"
    The other WEs conceded the point, and planned their first action against the leadership.

Patrolling the streets of The Situation Room in the early morning, TheCapsFan spotted a body lying prone in one of the alleyways. Walking towards it, he recognized it as one of the users who had been effected by the accident.
    Quickly, he dialed his boss, who picked up after the first ring.

"What is it?" he snapped, cranky because he had spent all night trying to figure out what the machines in his lab did and had had no success.
    "I'm in The Situation Room, boss," said Caps, "you'd better get down here. Mystifying Enchantress is dead."
    "Well why didn't you say so in the first place?!" demanded the Section Head angrily, terminating the phone call.
    Caps sighed.
    "Wonder what bee got into his bonnet," he said.
    The mod shrugged and continued investigating the crime scene.

Dear Pikochu, you are Mystifying Enchantress

You are the ME version of Midorikawa.
    Because of your mystifying magic, you may posess minds and are the Redirector. Every night you may select a player and force them to target another player of your choosing with their role, if they have one.

You are allied with the MEs and win when you eliminate all other factions while at least one member of your faction is alive

Having summarily hung up on TheCapsFan, the F&G Boss slammed his fists down on a work bench in his R&D plant. He accidentally activated a function of his robotic arm which sent out a jamming signal that garbled everyone's posts.
    Please check your Role PM before posting.

Meanwhile, in another part of TWR, another user regained his memories, after having become a Mindless Wander due to Amnesia.

New subs. 6/07/2017
  • Night 2 Start - Madness Ensues - 07/07/2017
  • CheffOfGames (VI): Lone_Garurumon, Darthwolf13, TheCapsFan, Slife, Jdthebud, Jsach
    ReturnofMCH (IV): MegaPod12, Sword Master, AussieEevee, CheffOfGames
    Jsach (I): Borgydudeman
    BorgyDudeMan (I): Pika_pika42
    Megapod (I): returnofMCH

Night 2: Madness Ensues
    :

By the time the F&G boss arrived at the crime scene, rumors of Mystifiying Enchantress's death had spread like wildfire. Combined with the garbled transmissions due to the jamming signal, the users began to panic.

In desperation, they turned on the very man who had promised to fix the problem.

"Some new Section Head he turned out to be," exclaimed one user, "less than two weeks in office and already there's a crisis! And he doesn't even like waffles!"
    "He promised to fix the problem, but instead he made it worse! He didn't even accept my proposal for a plan that would have superglued goldfish to pigeons in order to create a flying and aquatic animal to which we could attach signal boosters and amplify whatever curative energy wave he sent from his lab," added a second.
    "2 + 2 = scum," remarked a third.

And so, in their madness and desperation, a mob gathered outside the F&G Administration Building, calling for the Section Head's blood.

The Section Head, utterly helpless both to defuse the situation and to undo the mutations caused by his Regeneration Machine, stood in his office, staring out the window at the murderous crowd. A glass of Glenfiddich, generously poured, was in his robotic hand.

"How is this possible?" he muttered to himself, taking a sip from his drink and swirling the glass, "I mean, I'm ME. The original ME. Why can't I fix this?"

There was a light tapping on his door.
    "Enter," said the Section Head, brusquely.
    The Greek moderator stepped into the office and closed the door.
    "Things are not looking good, boss," he said.
    "I can see that!" snapped the Section Head, his grip tightening on his glass.
    "Perhaps you should go out there and try to cool things off?" suggested the engineer in training.
    The F&G Boss sighed, and gulped down the remainder of his beverage.
    "You're right," he said, putting the glass on his desk, "after all, I am the greatest, and surely they must know that."

He walked out of his office, and out the front door of the F&G Administration Building, where he was immediately accosted by the mob.
    "You've made quite a mess here," snarled one of the users in the crowd, "I'll accept your apologies and payment with your life!"

The other users shared that sentiment, and, with the mob mentality, they proceeded to tear apart their Section Head. Only after his battered corpse fell to the ground did they realize what they had done.

Dear CheffOfGames, you are Massive Egoist

This ME is the real deal. The original Maniacal Engineer, the one now known as Mantle Ensuer. Massive Egoist is one of the 10 MEs that appeared in the original It's All About ME Mafia.

Because you are a loud person, you have the Loud modifier. When you use your role, everyone will be informed that it was your doing.
    Being the original ME, it is your job to spread Chaos all over the game. You are the 1x Post Restricter. One night in the game you may use this ability; for the next three phases, everyone will get a random post restriction.

You are allied with the MEs and win when you eliminate all other factions while at least one member of your faction is alive

Another mod stepped out of the F&G Administration Building and saw the broken body.
    He sighed.
    "If only you had read the flavor text," remarked the mod, "but, alas, no ice cream for you today."

Night 2 has started, the phase will end in 24 hours.
    Please note: All phases will now end at 8 PM instead of 7 PM.

Day 3 Start - Mirrored Execution - 08/07/2017

• Day 3: Mirrored Execution

The F&G moderators gathered together to consider their next move. Without a Section Head, there was a power vacuum during a very crucial time.
    "What my question is," began TheCapsFan, "how did Massive Egotist show up again?"
    "Maniacal Engineer was in close proximity to the machine when it malfunctioned," said Scarlet Sky, "he probably mutated the same as the other users."
    "But then how do we know if any of us was mutated?" asked the former Section Head, licking some ice cream.
    "Not sure," remarked Caps, "the mutation is not on a physical level, though, so it would be difficult to tell."
    "None of this resolves our current dilemma," remarked the Greek moderator, "which is that a new Section Head is needed. Now then, as the next highest ranking mod, I believe that I--"
    "I'm gonna cut you off right there," said the Administrator, "I am still higher ranking than you, and I can temporarily return to Section Head duties until this crisis is resolved."

"That won't be necessary, gentlemen," said a voice by the doorway.

The four mods' head snapped toward the sound to find Maniacal Engineer leaning against the wall, or, at least, it appeared to be Maniacal Engineer.
    "If my calculations are correct, and they always are, I am the most fit to be the new Section Head since, technically, I already am the Section Head," said the lookalike.
    "But you're dead," said the Greek mod, paling at the sight of his allegedly former boss, "you were torn apart by that mob."
    "Inaccurate," said the doppelgänger, "that was that pompous buffoon, Massive Egotist. He was only 1/10th of Maniacal Engineer, and the weakest tenth, at that."

"Well," said the admin, shrugging, "since he is technically already the Section Head, that settles this conversation."

The mods adjourned, as the "new" Section Head went into his office to examine Maniacal Engineer's equations and formulas. He hemmed and hawed as he ran the math in his head, and erased one of the figures.
    "Slight rounding error here," he muttered, deep in thought.

The WEs had gathered to celebrate the death of Massive Egotist, thinking that, with the ME Section Head out of the picture, they would assume control.
    The final WE, having been delayed, walked into the meeting place glumly.
    "Forget it," he said sadly, "there is still a ME Section Head, apparently there are more split Regenerations of Maniacal Engineer wandering around, so we'll just need to cause more chaos."

The other WEs agreed and proceeded to lash out against a new victim, not even remotely suspecting that it was the same victim they had attacked the previous night.
    Dear Slife, if you do appear, you are Mindless Wanderer

You are wandering around mindlessly because you have amnesia. You also don't remember if you are a ME or a WE, so you are a MW.
    You are the Loud Amnesiac. You will get the role of the first person to die, and the Amnesiac remembering a role will be announced to everyone.

You are an MW allied with yourself and will get the wincon of the role that you're going to remember
    ---
    Due to Pikochu dying, you are now Mystifying Enchantress, the Redirector.

Every night you may select a player and force them to target another player of your choosing with their role, if they have one.

You therefore are now allied with the MEs and win when you eliminate all other factions while at least one member of your faction is alive
    "What the heck is going on around here?!" demanded one of the WEs, "why will no one die?"

Destruction, has been started. There will be 2 lynches today. Most, and 2nd most voted will die.

It is now Day 3. This phase will end in 48 hours
    (-6 minutes)
    With 16 people alive, 11 people are required to achieve hyper majority.

Night 3 Start - Warring Elements - 10/07/2017
  • Day 3 Final Vote Count
    ReturnofMCH (III): Jdthebud, Lone, Pikochu
    MegaPod12 (II): Sword Master, BorgyDudeMan

Night 3: Warring Elements

The after effects of Massive Egotist's blunder remained throughout the following day, but his doppelgänger worked hard to regain some form of equilibrium in F&G.

"And so," he muttered scribbling furiously on the white boards, "if I carry the four and divide by Planck's constant..."

He was interrupted by a knocking on his office door.
    "What is it?" he asked, as the former Section Head stepped in.
    "I got the forms you requested," said the admin, "are you sure about this?"
    "Positive," said the current Section Head, signing the forms, "there will be two executions today. Odds are in our favor that at least one of them will be a troublemaker."
    "But if you're wrong..." the admin's voice trailed off.
    "My math is never wrong," said the Super Mod, confidently.
    "Massive Egotist isn't the only ME with an ego problem," chuckled the admin quietly, as he walked out of the office.
    "I heard that," shouted the F&G Boss.

In the threads, the conflicts between the MEs and the WEs started escalating. Regulars accused regulars, friends fought against friends. Insanity ruled.

Everything paused for a moment as the Section Head's face appeared on all screens in both F&G and TWR.

"By my orders, there will be two users banned today," announced the SH, "this gives us greater odds of striking down one of the troublemakers."

The screens resumed their normal broadcasts, as the brief announcement concluded.

At the end of the day, two users were brought forth to the Section Head's office, having received the most Reports from their fellow users.

The Section Head was still scribbling calculations on the white boards, with his back to the two users.

"Sit down," he said, as they approached his ornate desk.
    The two glanced at each other nervously before sitting.
    "Do you know why you're here?" asked the F&G Boss, as he continued his frantic writing.
    Met with nothing but silence, the Section Head spoke again:
    "You are here because your fellow users suspect you of being WEs," he said, "and so it falls to me to enforce the will of the users."
    "Excuse me," said one of the users, haughtily, "didn't leaving things up to the users result in the death of your predecessor? That seems like a ridiculous plan if ever I heard one."
    The Section Head at last turned to face his guests.
    "And you would know all about ridiculous plans, wouldn't you, Wacky Egotist?" he said.

Before the stunned WE could react, the F&G Boss activated a subroutine programmed into his robotic arm. Instantly, Wacky Egotist was gone.
    Dear MegaPod12, you are Wacky Egoist

The WE version of Massive Egoist, you are also an Egoist but with extra... wackiness :p
    You are loud, so you have the Loudmodifier. Whenever you use your role, everyone will be informed.
    You are also the 1x Lightningrod. One night in the game, you may redirect all night actions to you.
    Finally, the pinnacle of your wackiness, you are Killers-Millers. Whoever is involved in your death (people who tried to kill you at night or people who voted for you in the day) will get the Miler modifier, making them appear like a WE in copchecks.

You are allied with the WEs and win when you eliminate all other factions while at least one member of your faction is alive, or nothing can prevent this from happening

The Super Mod turned toward his remaining visitor, who was cowering in his seat.
    "Your behavior has aroused the suspicions of your peers," he said, "and thus you must also begone."

A few more taps on the robotic arm, and the second visitor was gone, too.
    Dear the OLDEN one, you are Master Elementar

The ME version of Elementar, who's now become a Master of the Elements.

Because of your mastery over the four elements, you are the Jack-Of-All-Trades. You have four powers, you can only use each once, and only up to one per night:

Aquatic Revelation (1x Cop): Peer into the water in a player's body to learn of their true intents (their alignment).
    Earth's Gift (1x Doctor): Use the healing power of the earth to protect a player from a kill for the night.
    Fiery Block (1x Roleblocker): Use fire to prevent a player from using their role tonight.
    Tracking of the Winds (1x Tracker): Let the winds guide you to the target of some player's role tonight.

Undaunted, the F&G Section Head returned to his calculations and his muttering.

Outside the boss's office, the Greek moderator was standing with the other F&G moderators, listening to the inane ramblings of their leader.
    "He's gone nuts," the Greek mod said, "the Regeneration machine must have mutated him and screwed with his mind.

"EUREKA!" came a shout from the office, and the mods were scattered as the door was suddenly flung open by the Section Head, who practically flew to the R&D Plant. Once inside, the rumbling of various machines could be heard.
    Suddenly, the jamming signal, which had been garbling their transmissions, disappeared.
    The Section Head emerged proudly from the R&D Plant, looking triumphant.
    "Though the machinations of the Regeneration Machine still elude me, I was able to get rid of that ridiculous signal that my pompous predecessor was responsible for," he explained without preamble.
    "Well that's convenient, said the administrator and former Section Head.

The mods returned to their offices. Much worked remained to be done.

It is now Night 3. This phase will last 24 hours.
    PS:
    Your Post restrictions are over, if you forgot about that.

Last edited:
    Day 4 Start - Modfather's Exit - 11/07/2017

• Night 3 Recap

Day 4: Modfather's Exit

Aside from the current Section Head, who continued to work on his calculations in his office, the former Section Head was the last to leave the F&G Administration Building that evening.
    He was scheduled to meet up with one of the other moderators at the new RM restaurant that evening, but was running a bit late.
    When he arrived, there was no sign of the other mod.
    Confused, the admin walked up to the proprietor and asked if any of the F&G staff members had been there that evening.
    The owner shook his head, and was about to reply, when the Greek moderator entered the eatery.
    "Sorry I'm late," he said, somewhat breathlessly.
    "That's okay," the admin said, "I just got here, myself."

The two sat down to eat and enjoyed a nice meal, prepared by the proprietor himself.

As they were finishing up, the Greek mod leaned back in his seat casually.
    "Interesting past couple of days, huh?" he remarked.
    The admin nodded.
    "It's definitely been interesting around here lately," he commented.
    "Makes me wonder if our glorious leader might be working himself too hard," the engineer-in-training said.
    "I do worry about that," agreed the admin, "especially now. It almost seems like he's having some sort of mental breakdown."
    "Well he was mutated by the Regeneration Machine's malfunction," remarked the Greek mod, "that is a known fact. I still say that it completely warped his mind and mad him stark, raving mad."
    "You're wrong," said the admin, shaking his head, "I'll give you that it seems like insanity on the surface, but he clearly has a method to his madness or he wouldn't have been able to get rid of the jamming signal."
    "I suppose not," sighed the engineer-in-training, suddenly looking rather weary, "I'm feeling a little run down, so we'll have to cut this short."
    "That's fine," said the admin, "we'll have to do this again some time."
    "Yes," muttered the Greek mod, exiting the restaurant, "WE will..."

The admin lounged around for a little longer before heading back toward his vehicle.
    On turning the key in the ignition, the car exploded, putting an end to admin's life.

Sword master was killed.
    Dear Sword Master, you are Modfather Enzap

You are the ME version of Enzap, former section head of TWR and now an admin. Your status as Modfather will always stay, however.
    Because of your Modfather powers, you are the 1x Governor. One day phase in the game you may force the outcome to be No Lynch.

---
    You are now also a Miller. Any alignment check on you will show up as WE

It is now D4. The day will end in 48 hours.
    (-2 min)
    With 13 players alive, 9 votes are required for hyper-majority to be achieved.

Night 4 Start - Mentally Endangered - 13/07/2017
  • Day 4 final vote count
    Elementar (IV):
    Lone_Garurumon, Darthwolf13, Pika_pika42, TheCapsFan
    Strike: (II): BorgyDudeMan, CheffOfGames

Night 4: Mentally Endangered
    The sudden and horrific death of the popular administrator was the talk of the town the following day.
    Everybody had theories as to who was behind the dastardly deed.
    "I say it's that guy!" shouted one user.
    "Well I say it's that guy!" yelled another.

Clearly, a lot of progress was being made here.

"Please calm down everybody," said a third user, attempting to defuse the situation, "clearly the perpetrator is that fellow over there. I have no rational reason for believing so, but follow my lead."
    And so they did. The users reported the accused en masse, based on the halfbaked ideas of one of the other users.
    A pity logic and reasoning are necessary for mafia games. Turns out, their target was actually another ME, a prominent member of the War Room, and regular contributor of entertainment to said section.
    Dear Elementar, you are Miasmic Elieson

You are the ME version of the well-known War Room player, Elieson. Except that this version also includes some extra miasma.
    Because of said miasma, you are the 1x Poisoner. One night in the game, you may select a player and attempt to poison them. If they don't get healed by a Doctor the night they are poisoned or the next one, they will die at the end of the next night.

Meanwhile, the F&G Boss, though shaken when he heard about his predecessor's death continued working manically on his calculations.
    "Soon. Soon," he muttered.

It is now Night 4. This phase will last 22 hours and 16 minutes.

Day 5 Start - Merciless Evildoers - 14/07/2017
  • Night 4 Recap

Day 5: Merciless Evildoers

The WEs continued their rampage unopposed, as it seemed as though nobody was around to stop them. Modfather Enzap, the admin, was dead, and the Fun and Games Section Head had locked and barricaded himself in the F&G Administration Building, refusing to even allow the other moderators to enter the premises.
    The remaining F&G Mods had therefore taken up temporary residence in The Situation Room, where they attempted to get a handle on the situation.
    "I'm telling you, ME is cracking up," said the Greek Moderator, "he's never been this paranoid before."
    "That may be true," remarked Scarlet Sky, "but there's never been such a serious threat to his life before. Enzap was blown up in cold blood, and, for all ME knows, it could have been one of us who did it."
    "You're sure you didn't notice anything unusual when you left the restaurant that night?" asked TheCapsFan for what seemed like the billionth time.
    The engineer-in-training sighed.
    "I didn't," he said, also for the billionth time, "believe me, I wish I had. If I had, Enzap might still be alive."
    "No sense in beating yourself up about it," said Caps, consolingly, "it's not your fault."

Meanwhile, in the F&G Administration Building, the besieged Section Head was scribbling furiously on the white boards.
    "No! No! NO!" he shouted, "something isn't adding up, and I can't figure out Y."
    He erased his latest calculations, punched his office wall in frustration, and went back to writing.
    "I will find you," he muttered, "you will pay for all the damage you have done."

The WEs, still laughing at their latest stunt, were far from finished exacting their revenge on the ME Overlords.
    Though their target was fast, her lackluster Health and Defense stats made her easy pickings for the WEs and, after a brief struggle and clash of blades, she fell.
    (role flip)

Lone_Garurumon was killed, they were.
    Dear Weirlind120, you are Miss Eirika

You are the ME version of SwordMaster, also known as Neon Strike Kitty or Eirika (no one is sure if that's your real name).
    Because of being a miss that everyone respects, you are the Double Voter. Your vote counts for two every day phase.

It is now D5. The phase will end in 48 hours. -2 minutes
    With 12 players alive, 8 votes are required to achieve hyper majority.

Night 5 Start - Missing Enthusiasm 16/07/2017
  • Night 5: Missing Enthusiasm

FINAL VOTE COUNT
    DarthWolf13 (II) Midorikawa, Jsach
    Jsach (II) TheCapsFan, DarthWolf13

nqrfDZN.jpg

No one was lynched.

It is now Night 5. The phase will last 24 hours.

Day 6 Start - Misbehavior's Escalation - 17/07/2017
  • Day 6: Misbehavior's Escalation

Having heard of the death of one of his administrators at the hands of a few rebellious users in F&G, the Head Administrator himself decided to travel to the section to see what was going on.

Upon his arrival, all he saw was chaos. The sectional staff was camped out in The Situation Room, and was tied up trying to put out random skirmishes that were becoming more and more frequent as it seemed like no one could stop the WEs.
    The HA stepped into TSR, to investigate. The first thing he noticed was the absense of the Section Head.
    "Where's ME?" he asked, "surely he's not behind this disruption again."
    "Not this time," said Scarlet Sky, running around with a stack of printouts regarding the latest incidents in F&G and TWR, "in fact, he's the one the rebels are trying to overthrow."
    "Surely he's not that bad of a leader," said the Head Admin, taken aback.
    "He's barricaded himself in the F&G Administration Building and has been muttering to himself quite a bit since this incident began," commented the Greek moderator, dryly, "he isn't exactly helping matters."
    "I'm sure he's trying to solve this problem in his own way," said the HA, "and barricading himself in a fortified building seems like a reasonable course of action when your life is on the line."
    "He's gone paranoid," countered the Greek mod, "he doesn't even trust his sectional staff, anymore."
    "For all he knows, one or more of you are in on this nefarious scheme," remarked the admin, "you were the last one to see Enzap alive, were you not?"
    As the Greek moderator opened his mouth to protest, the HA raised his hand to silence him.
    "I'm not accusing you," he stated, "I'm just exploring all possibilities. Much like I'm sure your Section Head is doing. Right now, I'm going to take a look around the section, to try and get a handle on what's going on here. Then I will try to talk to ME. I assume you all have things covered here?"
    The mods nodded, and the HA departed.
    As he left, he failed to notice that the Greek moderator was scowling slightly.

That evening, the WEs met once again to determine who their target should be.
    "I say WE cut to the chase and take out the Section Head," said one.
    "He's locked himself in the F&G Administration Building," commented another, "and I don't fancy trying to get through the security measures to get to him."
    "You'd never make it alive," said a third voice from by the doorway, causing the WEs to whirl around, "but I might have a plan that will kill two birds with one stone."
    "Oh, it's you," said one of the WEs, breathing a sigh of relief.
    "You had us worried for a second there," said another.
    "WE currently have bigger problems than our Section Head to worry about," said the shady character by the doorway, "the Head Administrator has been snooping around, and I suspect he has been corrupted by the Regeneration machine."
    The WEs turned white as chalk with terror.
    "WE're finished," remarked one, gloomily, "if even the HA is against us, WE don't stand a chance."
    "Hang on a second," said figure by the door, "didn't I tell you that I had a plan?"
    The other WEs nodded.
    "Tonight, WE will kill the Head Administrator," said the WE by the door, "then WE will steal his administrative premissions and use them to hack the F&G Administration Building's security. Without his precious protection, the Section Head will fall to our superiority."
    "You're crazy!" exclaimed one of the other MEs, "WE couldn't possibly kill the HA. We'd only get one shot, and WE don't have the power to take him out in one attempt. And even if WE succeed, then what? WE'll have killed the Head Administrator someone higher ranking than him is bound to notice that."
    "To answer your second point first, they won't notice it immediately if WE impersonate him. WE'll be stealing his permissions, so it will look like he's still using them. By the time someone higher up notices that something seems amiss, it will be too late."
    "...I may have an answer to the first point," said another WE, "I've been developing a powerful weapon for use against the Section Head, but since he is currently inaccessible, WE can try it on the Head Administrator. It should be able to instantly kill whoever it is used against."
    "Excellent," said the WE by the doorway, "our esteemed Head Administrator plans to be at the F&G Administration Building in an hour, to try talking to ME. After that, he will be as inaccessible as ME is, so you'd better not miss."

An hour later, the Head Administrator strolled down the busy streets of downtown RM, on his way to the F&G Administration Building. He was daydreaming about the various potent potables that the new Section Head would have stocked in his office and wasn't really paying attention to his surroundings.

On a rooftop of one of the nearby high rise apartments, a WE crouched, staring through the scope on his weapon. He steadied his aim, awaited the signal from his colleague in a nearby alleyway, and fired.

Dear jdthebud, you are Meaty Escargot

You are the ME version of our new Head Admin, dig. I dig it.
    Because of being an escargot with excess meat, you are the 1x Bulletproof. You may survive the first attempt at your life.

The Head Administrator collapsed in the street, instantly killed as the weapon pierced his admin protection. He was instantly dragged into the alleyway by the awaiting WE, who swiped his administrative powers.
    The body was buried under a pile of garbage, and the WEs took off into the night, confident in their most recent successes.

It is now Day 6. Which will end in 48 hours.
    (-7 minutes)
    With 11 people alive, 8 votes are required to receive hyper majority

Last edited:
    Night 6 Start - Wuthless Ebil - 19/07/2017
  • Final Vote Count:
    Mido (V):
    Pikochu, DarthWolf, TheCapsFan, Pika_pika42, Doctor Flop
    Darth (II): Elementar, Midorikawa

Night 6: Wuthless Ebil

Barricaded inside the F&G Administration Building, the Section Head toiled on his calculations relentlessly, but, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't make the numbers work.
    "NO!" he shouted, erasing a coefficient for the two hundred thousand four hundred eleventh time, "No! No! No!"
    He slammed his robotic arm into the wall, smashing a hole in it.
    "No matter what I do, nothing works," he fumed, his anger boiling over, "but it can't be ME. My math is flawless. Flawless!."
    He stared at the numbers again, trying to form them into a coherent form. Nothing popped.
    Furious beyond all measure, the Section Head picked up the nearest white board, and chucked it through the recently punched through wall. The white board shattered, and the wall crumbled further. As the Super Moderator lifted another white board, a photograph on his desk caught his eye.
    The picture, captioned "My Everything," was of a beautiful young woman with flowing reddish brown curls and brown eyes that ME could stare into for an eternity. A pleasant smile graced her gorgeous face, as she looked into the camera. Mid-rampage, the Section Head carefully put down the white board, and walked over to his desk, picking up the picture. A genuine smile, his first in almost a week, crossed his features, as he stared at the woman in the photo. At last at peace, he could mentally focus and concentrate on what must be done.

"What a damned fool I've been," he said, "I was so concerned about myself that I forgot about the needs of my section. Well no more!"
    Tenderly putting down the photograph, the Section Head started tearing down his barricade and stepped out into the sunlight. He took a few deep breaths, enjoying the fresh air, before stepping back into the F&G Administration Building. There was work to do.
    Quickly, he turned on the public announcement system, and, suddenly, he appeared on every television, computer, smart phone, and other devices with screens.

"My friends," he began, "for too long our approach to this conundrum has been too haphazard and uncoordinated. I have been trying to solve this problem alone, and, as a result, barricaded myself off from the rest of you. For that, I apologize. No one man, handsome super genius though he may be, can resolve this crisis on his own. The effects of the Regeneration Wave are too far widespread and too variable to accurately calculate them. As such, I urge anyone with information to approach ME immediately. I promise that I will act on all of the information I receive. Effective immediately, I have torn down my barricades and opening the F&G Administration Building for business as usual. Together, we can overcome any obstacle that stands before us. That is all."

The Section Head turned off the broadcast, sat back in his office chair and sighed. He took one last look at the photograph on his desk, and then he picked himself up and walked into his R&D plant. It was time to repair the broken Regeneration Machine.

Meanwhile, encouraged by the Section Head's reemergence, one of the users approached the other F&G mods in The Situation Room. The first mod he encountered was Scarlet Sky, who was busy packing up in preparation for their return to the F&G Administration Building.

"Sky, there's something I have to tell you," the user said.
    "What is it?" asked the mod, hoisting a pack onto his back.
    "Last night, I was hanging out by the F&G Administration Building. I was just approaching one of the alleyways when I saw something horrific."
    "What did you see?" asked TheCapsFan, who was also wearing a pack. He turned to Sky.
    "We're all cleared from the kitchen," he said.

Sky nodded and the two turned back to the user, who had nearly burst with his news.

"I saw someone kill the Head Administrator," blurted the user, "they hid his body in an alleyway near 14th and N Street."
    Quickly, Sky dumped his pack and pulled out his cellphone, dialing his boss at the F&G Administration Building. The Section Head promised to look into it immediately.
    Caps, meanwhile, continued talking to the user.
    "Who? Who did you see?" he asked.
    The user replied, just as Sky hung up his phone and walked over.
    "He found the body, exactly where described," he said, "he's placing the call to the higher ups and attempting to analyze the weapon that killed him. He says its some kind of high tech gizmo that pierced the Head Admin's protection. Worst part is, seems like somebody swiped his privileges, so one of our renegades is running around with the powers of the Head Administator. The good news is that, whoever the perpetrator was, if they do attempt to use the HA's powers, they'll be tracked by the higher ups, who've been alerted to watch out for it."
    "We've got our own lead to follow," said Caps, "and we need to go public with this information."
    Thanking the user, Sky and Caps returned to the F&G Administration Building, unaware that the entire conversation had been overheard by the Greek moderator, who had been emptying out TSR's bedrooms.

After their arrival back at the F&G Administation Building, Sky and Caps told the Section Head everything they had learned. Looking unusually somber, the Section Head went back into his old office (since his new one had a hole in its wall), and placed another call to the higher ups.
    Following the tip from the user, they Reported the likely culprit, and had them banned within the hour.
    Dear AussieEevee, you are Wahaha Ebilenny

You are the WE version of Lenny, better known as frozen.palisades in the War Room.
    Because of your ebil that shows off with a wahaha, you are the 1x Strongman Roleblocker. One night in the game, you may input the kill yourself as a strongman to pierce through protection. Every night, you may also select a player and attempt to prevent them from using their role.

You are allied with the WEs and win when you eliminate all other factions while at least one member of your faction is alive, or nothing can prevent this from happening

The Section Head sighed, as he put down the phone and walked out of his old office.
    "Nice going, everyone," he said, giving a faint smile, "we caught another perp, and, since she wasn't the one who had swiped our HA's powers, we may still catch another. Either way, we avoided a potentially catestrophic situation from developing here, today."

With that, he returned to the R&D plant to continue working on his Regeneration Machine.

It is now Night 6. The phase will end in 22 hours (-9 min)
    Excuses for the delayed recap.

Day 7 Start - Medic Eliminated - 20/07/2017

• Day 7: Medic Eliminated

Despite their recent successes, there was still a lot of work for the MEs to do. It seemed for the moment, however, that things were starting to look up.
    Even though the Head Administrator and one of the other administrators were dead, life was improving over all in the section.
    Thanks to the Section Head's recent announcement, and reemerged presence, the skirmishes that had erupted in the section calmed down.

In the F&G Administration Building, the Section Head was receiving a house call from his physician. She examined the scarred socket by his left shoulder, where he had sliced off his own arm during an encounter with sharks with laser beams attached to their heads in the admin's section.
    "No sign of any infections," she said, "and it seems like the shoulder joint in your arm isn't causing any undue damage to your biological muscles and tissues. Have you been having any difficulty with the interface?"
    "None whatsoever," said the SH, "it's almost as though I still have my own organic arm, except this one is considerably stronger."
    The doctor nodded and began replacing the robotic arm into the socket.
    "Then it seems as though everything is going smoothly," she said, "I have to admit, I was dubious at first when you suggested this contraption to replace your own arm. I figured it would either cause an infection or scrape against you and damage your biological components."
    "Please doc," said ME, smiling his arrogant smile, "I'm a genius. That was never going to happen."
    "If you say so," said the physician, "all the same, I'd prefer to have one more follow up visit in a couple of months, just to make sure things stay that way. Especially now that you're the Section Head, you need to stay fit and healthy."
    "Your concern is noted," the F&G Boss said, "I'll schedule another follow up, then."

Satisfied, the doctor departed from the F&G Administration Building. As she out the front door, the Greek moderator caught up with her.
    "How's he doing?" asked the mod.
    "You I know I can't tell you that," chided the physician, jokingly, "doctor-patient confidentiality, and all that."
    "Fair enough," said the Greek mod, chuckling, "I just worry about him. That's all."

The good doctor stopped walking, turned around, and looked up in the general direction of the Section Head's office.
    "He's been through a lot recently," she said, "I know he'll never admit it, but I think sometimes he wishes he still had his real arm..."
    The Greek mod nodded somberly, and put his arm around the doctor's shoulders.

"Take good care of him," he said, as he turned to walk back into the F&G Administration Building.
    "I will," said the doctor, as she continued to walk home.

As she approached the entrance to RM, however, she felt a sudden stabbing pain shooting down her arm. The same arm that the Greek moderator had put his arm around.
    "That sonofa--" she began.
    She never got to finish that sentence, as the toxin in her system took effect, causing her to collapse and spasm frantically. Soon after, she succumbed to death.

Pika_pika42 was killed, they were...
    Dear Pika_pika42, you are Ms Edgeworth

You are the ME version of Doctor Floptopus.
    As is well known, in Random Messages Mafia 2, you were RM's doctor. As a result, you are the Doctor. Once per night, you may select a player and attempt to protect them from harm.

Monitoring the situation from his office in the F&G Administration Building, the Greek mod smiled.
    "Physician heal thyself," he said, ironically.

It is now D7. The day ends in 48 hours.
    With 10 players left alive, 7 votes are required for hyper majority

Night 7 Start - Worthless Endeavors - 22/07/17
  • Last edited:
    Day 8 Start - Malignant Egg - 23/07/2017

• Day 8: Malignant Egg.
    The Section Head sat in his office, doing some deep thinking while enjoying a glass of Suntory whiskey. Although he had erased all of the equations on the white boards and had the wall repaired, his mind was as active and chaotic as it had been while he was scribbling.
    Almost absentmindedly, he picked up his phone and dialed.

After two rings, the person at the other end picked up.
    "What do you want?"
    "It's ME," said the Section Head, "I've got a job for you..."

The evil engineer stood at his secret launch pad, awaiting the launch of his greatest invention of all times. His badniks approached him to tell him that progress on the base was complete.
    Enthusiastically, the evil scientist pushed the launch button, and the giant craft began to take off.
    Laughing maniacally, the madman patted himself on the back and gave himself a promotion.
    The mad doctor climbed into his hovercraft and flew to a landing pad in his base.
    As his legion of badniks parted for him, he found his way to the command center, where he ordered his minions to target one of the regulars whom the Section Head suspected of being corrupted.
    As the massive egg shaped base flew over F&G, it blotted out the sun, causing widespread terror. People scattered left and right as the mustachioed moon hovered sinisterly overhead, its eyes glowing menacingly.

"Target acquired," the base's computer stated, as it began a final calibration and countdown toward eliminating its objective.
    The evil scientist smiled contently, believing his victory was soon at hand.
    The entire base began to explode, as the main weapon failed to fire, overloading the reactors due to the massive energy buildup.
    Fires erupted around the command center, as the base lost power and began to plummet toward F&G.
    Below, pandemonium ensued as the users desperately fought to get out of the way of the falling spacebase.
    The diabolical doctor was helpless, as his base spiraled out of control.
    Believing that his archenemy had something to do with this fowl up, the madman furiously tugged at his mustache.
    "I HATE THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!" he shouted, stomping up and down, with steam coming out of his ears.

From out of nowhere, a strange figure leapt up off of the tallest building in RM, and whipped out a menacing looking mallet. Building up his momentum, the figure struck the mustachioed base with the mallet, causing a massive shockwave. Although the sonic feedback from the shockwave was quite loud, some of the users swore they heard: "can't make an omlet without breaking a few eggs," carrying in the wind, and groaned at the horrible pun. The egg base immediately shattered into millions of tiny pieces that fluttered harmlessly down upon the F&G section, as the figure landed on another building and disappeared.
    Dear BorgyDudeMan, you are Malicious Eggman

You are the ME who's the villain of the Sonic franchise, the Malicious Dr. Eggman.
    Because of your extreme malice, no one will believe your intentions are noble, even though you are ME. As a result, you are the Miller. Any copchecks on you will return a WE result.
    Being Eggman, you may also use an Egg Bomb. So you are also the 1x Vigilante. One night in the game, you may select a player and attempt to kill them.

Staring out his window at the falling debris, the F&G Boss shook his head.
    "All the king's horses and all the king's men," he said sardonically, "that plan really did backfire."
    He pondered the identity of the mysterious figure for a moment, before shaking his head again and returning to work.

It is now D8, the phase ends in 48 hours (-7 minutes)
    With 9 players alive, Hyper majority is achieved with 6 votes.

Last edited:
    Night 8 Start - Monotonous Ennui - 25/07/2017

• DAY 8 FINAL VOTE COUNT
    Jsach(I) Elementar
    Elementar (I) Pika_pika42

Night 8: Monotonous Ennui

After arranging for a team to clean up the mess in F&G from the fallen base, the Section Head returned to his tiresome task, attempting to reconfigure the Regeneration Machine.
    As he worked, he continued to ponder the identity of the mysterious stranger who had saved the F&G section by clobbering the Death Egg.

"He's powerful," mused the mathematical genius, "but is he an enemy or an ally?"
    Shaking his head, the madman put down his tools and returned to his office. The wall had been patched and new white boards had been provided. The Greek moderator was just overseeing the final touches to the repair work.
    He looked up as his boss arrived.
    "Everything is shipshape," he said, saluting his supervisor.
    "Very good," replied the Section Head, "now if you'll excuse ME, I have an important call to place."
    The Greek mod lingered on the doorstep, as the Section Head picked up his office phone.
    "A private call," he said, without looking up from his desk.

The Greek mod retreated from the office, but smiled menacingly. He quickly ducked into his own office and activated the surveillance equipment he had hidden around his boss's office. He watched as the F&G Boss dialed the number for the Admin section, and observed the conversation that followed.

"It's ME," the Section Head said, "there's been an incident."
    "Explain," said a voice at the other end that the Greek mod recognized as Shiny Celebi, the previous Head Administrator.
    The Super Mod recounted the incident starting with the Death Egg's launch through the intervention of the mysterious figure.
    "I was wondering if that person might have been using dig's Head Administrator powers," concluded the mathematician.
    Shiny Celebi checked her logs.
    "No," she said, double checking, "there is no record of anybody using the HA powers in F&G today."
    "Interesting," said ME, "so we have another player in the game..."
    "It would seem so," replied the former HA.
    "I, for one, do not find that thought comforting," stated the SH.
    "Neither do I," agreed Shiny Celebi, "keep us posted."
    "Will do," answered ME.

The two hung up, and the Section Head returned to working on the Regeneration Machine.

"Another player?" mused the aspiring engineer, from the safety of his office, "this could be a game changer..."

It is now night 8. Night 8 will end in 24 hours (-8 minutes)

Day 9 Start - Mousetrap Engaged - 26/07/2017
  • Day 9: Mousetrap Engaged

Thinking over what he had overheard while spying on ME's private conversation with Shiny Celebi, the Greek mod walked down the streets of RM to the secret hideout of the WEs. His comrade was waiting for him.
    "What are WE going to do?" he asked, "The MEs are too strong. They still outnumber us, and the Section Head is onto our secret plans. It's over!"
    "No," replied the Greek Mod, "ME thinks he's so smart and always five steps ahead of everyone else, but not this time. I bugged his office while I was overseeing the repairs. If he suspected that I was a WE, why would he put me in charge of that?"
    The other WE paused to consider this for a moment and shrugged.
    "What did you overhear?" he asked, returning to the matter at hand.
    "There's another player in the game, neither a ME, nor a WE," replied the engineer-in-training, "WE could recruit him to our side."
    "Assuming that WE could even find him to begin with," muttered the other WE.
    "I may have an idea on that one," said the Greek mod, ominously.

The night was a rainy one, as the WEs approached the All Night Waffles restaurant. At this late hour, the only customer was an individual wearing a black cloak. A huge stack of waffles was piled in front of him, and he was wolfing them down hungrily. The WEs took the seats on either side of the waffle eater, who didn't even look up from his plate.
    "What do you want?" he asked between bites.
    "WE have a deal to propose to you," said the Greek Mod, as his companion kept watch.
    "You've got nothing I want," stated the waffle eater.
    "WE could help you achieve your objective, since that advances ours," retorted the engineer-in-training.
    "I'm listening..." said the mysterious player.

After successfully sweet-talking the master of waffles, the WEs continued to carry out their nefarious plans.
    Their next target was a potentially major threat to them. An electric rodent capable of determining player's alignments.
    The WEs broke into his apartment and booby trapped his computer. Upon his return, the electric rodent immediately approached the device, in order to enjoy another night of coding, but was caught in the ensuing blast, as the battery, which had been rigged, exploded.

Jsach was killed, they were...
    Dear Jsach, you are Mouse Electronics

You are the ME version of Pikochu, Physics graduate that's also into computers.
    Using electronics to perform online searches you may figure out player's alignments. As a result, you are the Cop. Once per night you may select a player and attempt to figure out their aligment.

In the shadier side of town, a mysterious figure walked through the alleyways swinging a massive mallet, whistling to himself. He was approached by several thugs, whom he easily dispatched with his weapon.
    "Here today, goon tomorrow," chuckled the figure, continuing his aimless walk.

It is now Day 9. Which ends in 48 hours (-34 min)
    With 7 players alive, 5 votes are required for hyper majority.

ENDGAME - Master Waffles - 28/07/2017
  • Final Vote count:
    Elementar (II): DarthWolf, CheffOfGames
    Darthwolf (I): Pika_pika42
    Pika_pika42 (I): Elementar

Endgame: Master Waffles

Unbeknownst to the MEs, the WEs had teamed up with another player, vowing to allow him to accomplish his goals, since they would allow them to advance their own goals.
    But what were these mysterious player's goals? Becoming a King? Survival? Killing all other players? Targeting a specific player?
    No. No. Nothing so sinister. This player wanted to be banned. For laughs.

The WEs spammed the staff with Reports about this player, clogging up the system. The mods, scrolling through pages of Reports, were forced to ban the War Room regular.

Elementar was lynched, he was...
    Dear Strike2610, you are Master Waffles

You are the well known DARTHWOLF13 BEING GODDAMN KINGMAKER BETRAYER AGAIN. Also the master of waffles.
    In this game you are no Kingmaker or Betrayer, but the Jester as you're trying to fool everyone. This would have more of an impact if U-Pick didn't make it a thing already, but whatever...

You are the Jester. You need to get yourself lynched. Your lynch does not end the game.

You are an MW allied with yourself and win when you get lynched.

With the Mods distracted, and the Section Head vulnerable, the time for the WEs to strike had finally arrived. They charged through the front doors of the F&G Administration Building and trapped Scarlet Sky and TheCapsFan in their offices.
    As they approached the Section Head's office, the Greek Mod summoned up a horde of his undead soldiers and checked the covert surveillance feeds. ME was in his office, working on his computer.
    Nodding at his cohort, the apprentice engineer counted down on his fingers from three. On zero, they burst into the Section Head's office, knocking the door off its hinges.
    Looking up from his work, the Super Mod seemed unfazed.
    "Oh hello there," he said casually, "to what do I owe the pleasure of this unexpected visit?"
    "It's over, ME," spat the Greek Mod, "your tyranny is over."
    "Tyranny?" inquired the Section Head, "I have no idea what you're talking about."
    "WE are taking over here," said the second WE, "your reign is at an end."
    "You think so, huh?" said the F&G Boss, still not frazzled, "the way I see it, what we have here, at best, is a stalemate for you two."
    "You're outnumbered, ME," said the engineer-in-training, indicating his army of zombies, "your clumsy bluffs are tiresome. Just make this easy for yourself and surrender."
    ME shrugged.
    "Perhaps I am outnumbered," he said, "but you are certainly outgunned."
    Quick as a wink, the Section Head hit "Enter" on his computer, instantly causing several dangerous looking weapons to descend from the ceiling and pop out of the walls. The weapons aimed themselves at the intruders.
    "Now then," said ME, arrogantly, "I believe that is checkmate."
    The Greek Moderator threw back his head and laughed.
    "You really think this will stop us?" he asked sarcastically.
    "I do, yes," replied the F&G Boss.
    "A pity," remarked the engineer-in-training, snapping his fingers.
    Instantly, the weapons deactivated, leaving the Section Head defenseless.
    "You fool!" spat the Greek Mod, "I have the powers and privileges of the Head Administrator, himself. Your silly weapons can't even touch me!"
    The apprentice engineer snapped his fingers again, and the weapons reactivated, this time, aiming at the Section Head.
    "Goodbye, ME," said the Greek Mod, sinisterly, "I'd say it was nice knowing you, but that would be a lie."
    The weapons fired, instantly vaporizing the Section Head, leaving nothing but a pile of ash.

For all his schemes and machinations, it would seem as though he was just as mortal as everyone else.

The game has ended. End of game recap in next post.
    Congrats Mafia.

Epilogue: Mastermind Extraordinaire
  • Epilogue: Mastermind Extraordinaire

Having summarily vaporized Mathematical Enigma, Wannabe Engineer and Weird Entity released Scarlet Sky and TheCapsFan from their offices. The engineer-in-training's undead army was still milling about, and he was wearing ME's spare F&G Section Head Badge.

"Our Section Head had a little accident," the Greek mod said, "I'm in charge here, now. Any questions?"
    "Yes, I have one," said a mysteriously familiar voice over the internal communications system, "did you really think you would get away with this?"

Instantly, the F&G Administration Building's defense systems came back online and blasted all of the Zexy Zombies into dust.
    Wannabe Engineer tried using his Head Administrator powers to deactivate the weapons, but it was no use. Somehow, he was being overridden.
    "How?" he demanded, raising his hands in surrender, as Weird Entity did the same, "how is this possible?"

The door to the R&D plant opened, revealing 9 of the MEs, as well as Enzap and dig.
    "Because you saw what you wanted to see," said Maniacal Engineer, "basic strategy 101, let your adversary think they're winning."
    "You forget that I am a mastermind," added Multivariable Equation, "I really always am five steps ahead."
    "Not to mention my abilities to sense chaos and disorder," continued Mobocracy Eradicator, "I instantly knew you were one of the troublemakers."
    "Tch, please," boasted Massive Egotist, "this plan couldn't have succeeded without my superb acting skills."

"But I saw you die!" shouted Wannabe Engineer, "and him, too! I killed him!"
    The rogue moderator pointed at Mathematical Enigma.
    "What you saw was little more than smoke and mirrors," said Modfather Enzap, waving his hand grandly, "theatrical style special effects."
    Massive Egotist looked thoughtful for a moment.
    "Y'know," he said, pompously, "with our collective technical skills and acting abilities, we should really consider making a movie about ourselves. Or perhaps an entire series of movies."
    "We could call them the ME movies," said Moose Enthusiast, excitedly, "and it can have lots of scenes featuring me and my wacky pranks!"
    He started rambling on and on about how amazing the movies would be, and what kind of practical jokes he could play to make the movies more popular.
    It started grating on Malevolent Extraterrestrial's nerves.
    "ENOUGH!" he shouted, punching a hole in the wall, "we get it, already!"
    Mister E nodded silently, and rolled his eyes.
    The silent ME pulled out a bottle of beer and began gulping it down.
    "You're all crazy," he muttered, quietly.

At this point, Medical Examiner, the 1oth ME, emerged from deeper in the R&D plant.
    "It's ready," he said, pulling off his surgical gloves.

"Then let's proceed," said Enzap.

The WEs were guided over to the recently repaired Regeneration Machine.
    Medical Examiner nodded at his counterparts, and flipped the switch.

Instantly, the WEs reverted to their former selves, and the 10 MEs reintegrated into one being, the true Maniacal Engineer.

"Well that was fun," said ME, as he, Enzap, and dig exited the lab. He was twirling the Regeneration Machine in his robotic arm.
    "We're glad you had a good time," said dig, dryly, "I take it this matter is resolved now?"
    "Yes it is," assured the F&G Boss, "the Regeneration Machine has emitted low-level particle emissions to counteract the effects from the first energy wave. All other users that were mutated will revert to their normal selves."
    "And the banned and killed users?" asked the Head Administrator.
    "Medical Examiner took care of that before we reintegrated," said Maniacal Engineer, "he's much better at that sort of thing than I am."
    "I'd say that all's well that ends well," commented Enzap.
    "Not quite," said dig, "that Regeneration Machine is dangerous. I want it destroyed immediately."
    "Now hang on," began ME.
    "No," said dig, sternly, "it's already caused far too many problems. Either it gets destroyed, or you buff up your security significantly."
    "I can do that," said the F&G Boss, nodding furiously, "Enzap's an admin, now, so he can secure the device better than I could."
    dig looked at his administrator.
    "Would you be willing to accept that responsibility?" he asked.
    Enzap nodded.
    dig sighed.
    "Then so be it," he said, "although this is against my better judgement."
    "Excellent," said ME, happily as he handed the device to Enzap, "then let us adjourn to my office for a celebratory drink."

The three entered ME's office, and the door closed behind them. Clinking glasses were heard from within.

Zexy, Caps, CheffOfGames, and Scarlet Sky were all left behind in the R&D plant, wondering what the heck just happened.

Deep within the darkest corner and the shadiest area of the F&G Section, a mysterious figure lurked. The figure was leaning on a large hammer, and was humming the song "U Can't Touch This," by MC Hammer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom