• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME VS WE Mafia - ENDGAME - Master Waffles - 28/07/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheCapsFan pretty obvious you are roleblocked if your check fails...even if the player dies you should still get a result I think. @Jsach you should try to clarify that in your role PM if death will cause your check to fail.

@TheCapsFan how do you explain that there is no cc?

Simple, there's either no cop in the game, or they're inactive. That's the one thing I don't have covered but it's also the only thing keeping him alive.

@TheCapsFan pretty obvious you are roleblocked if your check fails...even if the player dies you should still get a result I think. @Jsach you should try to clarify that in your role PM if death will cause your check to fail.

Let's confirm that. If it's not true, he's faking the roleblock to look more town, which makes me think he's even more scummy.

I won't be around until the update and I don't want to harm town a lot with my death.
Vote: Jsach
I do however not agree on a lynch on him.

If it is really required to know my role, ask Jsach and Pika. They know it.

Night 5 Start - Missing Enthusiasm 16/07/2017
Night 5: Missing Enthusiasm

FINAL VOTE COUNT
DarthWolf13 (II) Midorikawa, Jsach
Jsach (II) TheCapsFan, DarthWolf13

nqrfDZN.jpg

No one was lynched.

It is now Night 5. The phase will last 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a common thing for scum indeed, not denying that. Do you really think that scum!me would make that obvious in such a list? Other people just blindly followed me, they didn't seem to have a better read either.

.....you sound like Zexy when he gives one of his bs defenses.

If jsach is lying I would be shocked because his actions are too foolish for a mafia member. To the point of pure ridiculousness. He made foolish decisions as a cop but that's not a strange thing in a mafia.

FOS caps

I don't like the push in jsach. It looks like an easy lynch.

I really hate it that people know so much due to inside jokes, you can easily quess eachothers roles and I have no idea. XD
Honestly, I read every single comment and I still feel like I know nothing compared to the rest.

Day 6 Start - Misbehavior's Escalation - 17/07/2017
Day 6: Misbehavior's Escalation

Having heard of the death of one of his administrators at the hands of a few rebellious users in F&G, the Head Administrator himself decided to travel to the section to see what was going on.

Upon his arrival, all he saw was chaos. The sectional staff was camped out in The Situation Room, and was tied up trying to put out random skirmishes that were becoming more and more frequent as it seemed like no one could stop the WEs.
The HA stepped into TSR, to investigate. The first thing he noticed was the absense of the Section Head.
"Where's ME?" he asked, "surely he's not behind this disruption again."
"Not this time," said Scarlet Sky, running around with a stack of printouts regarding the latest incidents in F&G and TWR, "in fact, he's the one the rebels are trying to overthrow."
"Surely he's not that bad of a leader," said the Head Admin, taken aback.
"He's barricaded himself in the F&G Administration Building and has been muttering to himself quite a bit since this incident began," commented the Greek moderator, dryly, "he isn't exactly helping matters."
"I'm sure he's trying to solve this problem in his own way," said the HA, "and barricading himself in a fortified building seems like a reasonable course of action when your life is on the line."
"He's gone paranoid," countered the Greek mod, "he doesn't even trust his sectional staff, anymore."
"For all he knows, one or more of you are in on this nefarious scheme," remarked the admin, "you were the last one to see Enzap alive, were you not?"
As the Greek moderator opened his mouth to protest, the HA raised his hand to silence him.
"I'm not accusing you," he stated, "I'm just exploring all possibilities. Much like I'm sure your Section Head is doing. Right now, I'm going to take a look around the section, to try and get a handle on what's going on here. Then I will try to talk to ME. I assume you all have things covered here?"
The mods nodded, and the HA departed.
As he left, he failed to notice that the Greek moderator was scowling slightly.

That evening, the WEs met once again to determine who their target should be.
"I say WE cut to the chase and take out the Section Head," said one.
"He's locked himself in the F&G Administration Building," commented another, "and I don't fancy trying to get through the security measures to get to him."
"You'd never make it alive," said a third voice from by the doorway, causing the WEs to whirl around, "but I might have a plan that will kill two birds with one stone."
"Oh, it's you," said one of the WEs, breathing a sigh of relief.
"You had us worried for a second there," said another.
"WE currently have bigger problems than our Section Head to worry about," said the shady character by the doorway, "the Head Administrator has been snooping around, and I suspect he has been corrupted by the Regeneration machine."
The WEs turned white as chalk with terror.
"WE're finished," remarked one, gloomily, "if even the HA is against us, WE don't stand a chance."
"Hang on a second," said figure by the door, "didn't I tell you that I had a plan?"
The other WEs nodded.
"Tonight, WE will kill the Head Administrator," said the WE by the door, "then WE will steal his administrative premissions and use them to hack the F&G Administration Building's security. Without his precious protection, the Section Head will fall to our superiority."
"You're crazy!" exclaimed one of the other MEs, "WE couldn't possibly kill the HA. We'd only get one shot, and WE don't have the power to take him out in one attempt. And even if WE succeed, then what? WE'll have killed the Head Administrator someone higher ranking than him is bound to notice that."
"To answer your second point first, they won't notice it immediately if WE impersonate him. WE'll be stealing his permissions, so it will look like he's still using them. By the time someone higher up notices that something seems amiss, it will be too late."
"...I may have an answer to the first point," said another WE, "I've been developing a powerful weapon for use against the Section Head, but since he is currently inaccessible, WE can try it on the Head Administrator. It should be able to instantly kill whoever it is used against."
"Excellent," said the WE by the doorway, "our esteemed Head Administrator plans to be at the F&G Administration Building in an hour, to try talking to ME. After that, he will be as inaccessible as ME is, so you'd better not miss."

An hour later, the Head Administrator strolled down the busy streets of downtown RM, on his way to the F&G Administration Building. He was daydreaming about the various potent potables that the new Section Head would have stocked in his office and wasn't really paying attention to his surroundings.

On a rooftop of one of the nearby high rise apartments, a WE crouched, staring through the scope on his weapon. He steadied his aim, awaited the signal from his colleague in a nearby alleyway, and fired.

Dear jdthebud, you are Meaty Escargot

You are the ME version of our new Head Admin, dig. I dig it.
Because of being an escargot with excess meat, you are the 1x Bulletproof. You may survive the first attempt at your life.

You are allied with the MEs and win when you eliminate all other factions while at least one member of your faction is alive

The Head Administrator collapsed in the street, instantly killed as the weapon pierced his admin protection. He was instantly dragged into the alleyway by the awaiting WE, who swiped his administrative powers.
The body was buried under a pile of garbage, and the WEs took off into the night, confident in their most recent successes.

It is now Day 6. Which will end in 48 hours.
(-7 minutes)
With 11 people alive, 8 votes are required to receive hyper majority

Last edited:
Whoever keeps making my checks fail, please stop. I tried scanning Darth and it failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom