• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME VS WE Mafia - ENDGAME - Master Waffles - 28/07/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate it that people know so much due to inside jokes, you can easily quess eachothers roles and I have no idea. XD
Honestly, I read every single comment and I still feel like I know nothing compared to the rest.
There are no inside jokes involved, don't worry. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We can help you understand anything that might be clear to other but not to you.

Well that was a bit unexpected. Good luck town.

I'm saying that a night check would help on him. Although I would like a reaction from Piko as well, given your argument on Borgy it seems best to go for Elementar.
Vote: Elementar

Also, sorry for mentioning Cheff and Aussie. Cheff wasn't meant to be and AE is subbing out.

Thoughts whilst reading this: *Town better not follow Darth blindly again...*

Well lynching Elementar could at least give us a fair idea if how things stand currently.

Unvote: Strike2610

Great, here we go xD

Nothing really, but the other are better. Do you have a better option?

Literally something that has any value.

The logic is in the post restrictions though. I know he hasn't really been helpful but his role restriction is painting a clear picture of Malicious Eggman.

Yeah, now that I've subbed in, I can confirm that my PR was Eggman quotes.

I'm not going to keep my vote on Jsach, since I'm not going to knowingly cause a no-lynch.

Unvote: Jsach

I hope you're right about this Darth...

But you thought I was town?

[VOTE]: Elementar

I'm willing to go through with this lynch today. I'm unsure about Pikapika as well, and I'm still unsure about Jsach.

That's not looking good. Not good at all.

I'm sorry that I've been away for a while, I don't think that Elementar is the best way to go now, I think we could best get a possible Kingmaker out of the way, because of that I'll Vote: Strike2610 (nothing personal :p).

I like this tbh. Not just because they didn'tvote for Elementar, but because they were pro-town and were looking for more info.

So he was Elie....
Do any of you have a good new lead?

Well that sounds forced...

I did like jd a lot before they died. And tbh, I really liked Mido. But that could've been a bus against Darth, because I think Darth is scum too. Until Mido replies, I'll place my vote on Darth.

VOTE: DarthWolf

Was this result on Mido a tracker or watcher?

So you vote me because I started the lynch on you which got blindly followed on?

No. Because there are at least 3 scum left in the game, you haven't done much to contribute other than creating terrible cases on people because "they're not really scummy, but they're not confirmed town, so let's see how it goes." Instead of looking through posts and trying to find cases that might actually hold worth, you created an easy mislynch with lazy reasoning, and what you said about others following you was extremely scummy. You're trying to distance yourself from the mislynch in an effort to make yourself look townier, strengthened by your careless reply to my first slot flipping town. "Oh, they were Elieson." I hinted heavily at it, so of course I was. That's why I'm voting for you.

Whoever keeps making my checks fail, please stop. I tried scanning Darth and it failed.
............Its clearly mafias doing so why would you expect them to stop?
I am sorry I missed this thread. Pikochu claims to "have seen Mido take a stroll to jdthebud".

Mido hasn't defended yet or provided any counterargument.

@Midorikawa want to say something?

Till then, Vote: Midorikawa

I will repeat I just moved so I can't be super active like normal and that's why I haven't responded yet.

Now then

I got some weird 1x rolecop thing I used it on jd last night. I assume there is some kind of inventor in the game. jd was an unown to me so I used it on him.

VOTE: DarthWolf

Going to vote for the obvious scum again.

FT has been added to the latest update. The thread title has been edited accordingly as well.

Righty
Caught up finally
Vote: Midorikawa
Most likely candidate.
Anyone who still thinks voting hsach is a good idea is my next target

Night 6 Start - Wuthless Ebil - 19/07/2017
Final Vote Count:
Mido (V):
Pikochu, DarthWolf, TheCapsFan, Pika_pika42, Doctor Flop
Darth (II): Elementar, Midorikawa

Night 6: Wuthless Ebil

Barricaded inside the F&G Administration Building, the Section Head toiled on his calculations relentlessly, but, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't make the numbers work.
"NO!" he shouted, erasing a coefficient for the two hundred thousand four hundred eleventh time, "No! No! No!"
He slammed his robotic arm into the wall, smashing a hole in it.
"No matter what I do, nothing works," he fumed, his anger boiling over, "but it can't be ME. My math is flawless. Flawless!."
He stared at the numbers again, trying to form them into a coherent form. Nothing popped.
Furious beyond all measure, the Section Head picked up the nearest white board, and chucked it through the recently punched through wall. The white board shattered, and the wall crumbled further. As the Super Moderator lifted another white board, a photograph on his desk caught his eye.
The picture, captioned "My Everything," was of a beautiful young woman with flowing reddish brown curls and brown eyes that ME could stare into for an eternity. A pleasant smile graced her gorgeous face, as she looked into the camera. Mid-rampage, the Section Head carefully put down the white board, and walked over to his desk, picking up the picture. A genuine smile, his first in almost a week, crossed his features, as he stared at the woman in the photo. At last at peace, he could mentally focus and concentrate on what must be done.

"What a damned fool I've been," he said, "I was so concerned about myself that I forgot about the needs of my section. Well no more!"
Tenderly putting down the photograph, the Section Head started tearing down his barricade and stepped out into the sunlight. He took a few deep breaths, enjoying the fresh air, before stepping back into the F&G Administration Building. There was work to do.
Quickly, he turned on the public announcement system, and, suddenly, he appeared on every television, computer, smart phone, and other devices with screens.

"My friends," he began, "for too long our approach to this conundrum has been too haphazard and uncoordinated. I have been trying to solve this problem alone, and, as a result, barricaded myself off from the rest of you. For that, I apologize. No one man, handsome super genius though he may be, can resolve this crisis on his own. The effects of the Regeneration Wave are too far widespread and too variable to accurately calculate them. As such, I urge anyone with information to approach ME immediately. I promise that I will act on all of the information I receive. Effective immediately, I have torn down my barricades and opening the F&G Administration Building for business as usual. Together, we can overcome any obstacle that stands before us. That is all."

The Section Head turned off the broadcast, sat back in his office chair and sighed. He took one last look at the photograph on his desk, and then he picked himself up and walked into his R&D plant. It was time to repair the broken Regeneration Machine.

Meanwhile, encouraged by the Section Head's reemergence, one of the users approached the other F&G mods in The Situation Room. The first mod he encountered was Scarlet Sky, who was busy packing up in preparation for their return to the F&G Administration Building.

"Sky, there's something I have to tell you," the user said.
"What is it?" asked the mod, hoisting a pack onto his back.
"Last night, I was hanging out by the F&G Administration Building. I was just approaching one of the alleyways when I saw something horrific."
"What did you see?" asked TheCapsFan, who was also wearing a pack. He turned to Sky.
"We're all cleared from the kitchen," he said.

Sky nodded and the two turned back to the user, who had nearly burst with his news.

"I saw someone kill the Head Administrator," blurted the user, "they hid his body in an alleyway near 14th and N Street."
Quickly, Sky dumped his pack and pulled out his cellphone, dialing his boss at the F&G Administration Building. The Section Head promised to look into it immediately.
Caps, meanwhile, continued talking to the user.
"Who? Who did you see?" he asked.
The user replied, just as Sky hung up his phone and walked over.
"He found the body, exactly where described," he said, "he's placing the call to the higher ups and attempting to analyze the weapon that killed him. He says its some kind of high tech gizmo that pierced the Head Admin's protection. Worst part is, seems like somebody swiped his privileges, so one of our renegades is running around with the powers of the Head Administator. The good news is that, whoever the perpetrator was, if they do attempt to use the HA's powers, they'll be tracked by the higher ups, who've been alerted to watch out for it."
"We've got our own lead to follow," said Caps, "and we need to go public with this information."
Thanking the user, Sky and Caps returned to the F&G Administration Building, unaware that the entire conversation had been overheard by the Greek moderator, who had been emptying out TSR's bedrooms.

After their arrival back at the F&G Administation Building, Sky and Caps told the Section Head everything they had learned. Looking unusually somber, the Section Head went back into his old office (since his new one had a hole in its wall), and placed another call to the higher ups.
Following the tip from the user, they Reported the likely culprit, and had them banned within the hour.
Dear AussieEevee, you are Wahaha Ebilenny

You are the WE version of Lenny, better known as frozen.palisades in the War Room.
Because of your ebil that shows off with a wahaha, you are the 1x Strongman Roleblocker. One night in the game, you may input the kill yourself as a strongman to pierce through protection. Every night, you may also select a player and attempt to prevent them from using their role.

You are allied with the WEs and win when you eliminate all other factions while at least one member of your faction is alive, or nothing can prevent this from happening

The Section Head sighed, as he put down the phone and walked out of his old office.
"Nice going, everyone," he said, giving a faint smile, "we caught another perp, and, since she wasn't the one who had swiped our HA's powers, we may still catch another. Either way, we avoided a potentially catestrophic situation from developing here, today."

With that, he returned to the R&D plant to continue working on his Regeneration Machine.

It is now Night 6. The phase will end in 22 hours (-9 min)
Excuses for the delayed recap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom