• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice MECTC: How to Become A Bulbagarden Staff Member

Reaction score
Greetings Bulbagardeners, it is I, your resident crackpot theorist with yet another fascinating crackpot theory for you all to discuss.

As I'm sure you've all noticed, Bulbagarden, the forum in which we currently find ourselves, has many wonderful staff members to attend to all of the needs of the section and the forum. But how do these users become staff members? This has always been a great mystery to me, so I decided to dig a little further, and I believe I have found the answer.

In order to become a staff member on Bulbagarden, you must go to this thread:
ATTENTION: - Bulbagarden All Site Staff Drive 2017!

There you can find applications for various position, including sectional staff, staff artists, Bulbanews translators, and more! Simply fill out your application or applications and follow the instructions in that thread to submit it.

Ingenious, a means to become a staff member hidden in plain sight. Naturally, of course, this is only a theory
here are some questions to consider to get conversation rolling. You don't have to answer all of them or any of them in your post as long as you're staying on topic and within global forum rules.
  • Do you remember when I actually used to come up with these on a somewhat regular basis?

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom