• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Medicham VS Gallade (The Psychic Fighters Showdown!)

S.S. Shadow Minun

is back for 2014
Reaction score
308Medicham.png
VERSUS
475Gallade.png

Both these guys are Psychic Fighters (Psychic/Fighting dual-types).
Which guy has the better design?
Which guy is more worth using?

I like Medicham more, but Gallade has the better design out of the two. Gallade also seems more immediately useful, with better base stats. But I still like and voted for Medicham!

Probably only because of Gallade's torso which bothers me for some reason, I'll give the design award to Medicham.

Either way, I would probably use either of them in-game, but because of my love for the Ralts line, I'll vote for Gallade.

Which guy has the better design?
Gallade, sword-link arms work well for its Fighting abilities, and the body design looks a lot like its pre-evolved forms.

Which guy is more worth using?
I don't use Medicham that much, while I use Gallade more and like its moveset better.

In general I like Gallade better as well.

Design is the most important characteristic in a Pokémon for me and I appreciate Medicham's more than Gallade's, even if the latter has more potential as a battler. There is something in Gallade's design that is just plain weird to me. Kirlia is far superior to its evolutions in terms of appearance.

1) Imagine a male Medicham... Well, Gallade is male only and looks like male.
2) Design: Gallade > Medicham
3) Moveset: Gallade > Medicham
4) Ability: Medicham wins here, but it ain't enough for me.

Winner = Gallade

Easily Gallade, he looks so much cooler and has a better movepool.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom