• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Mega Audino and Slowbro revealed: Korean Pokémon site quickly removes pages

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Mega Audino and Slowbro revealed: Korean Pokémon site quickly removes pages

The official Korean Pokémon site has revealed Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino.

Read more on Bulbanews

Dragon breeder
Reaction score
Omg!!! Finally a gen 5 mega, and one of my favourite Pokemon to boot! Yay :D

Hoenn Again!
Reaction score
Very unexpected, Mega Audino looks great though, and I'm glad it's part Fairy too. Slowbro is the first split evolution to receive a mega evolution I believe?

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
Very unexpected, Mega Audino looks great though, and I'm glad it's part Fairy too. Slowbro is the first split evolution to receive a mega evolution I believe?
Gardevoir did too. I think that's the only other one.

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
This was certainly unexpected. However, they both look somewhat underwhelming, in terms of gameplay. Mega Slowbro misses out on Regenerator (which is what makes Slowbro so good), and Mega Audino (woo, Gen V Mega!) seems to be built exclusively for Doubles.

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
This was certainly unexpected. However, they both look somewhat underwhelming, in terms of gameplay. Mega Slowbro misses out on Regenerator (which is what makes Slowbro so good), and Mega Audino (woo, Gen V Mega!) seems to be built exclusively for Doubles.
Oblivious is good too. It's a Taunt-immune Trick Room setter.

Hero
Reaction score
Well this was unexpected.

I do have to wonder about how good the source is, though, if only because it was first revealed on the Korean site, rather then in, say, CoroCoro. I also have to wonder how Mega Slowbro hasn't fallen over yet.

Nepgear is cute.
Reaction score
It seems like Gen V finally joined the Mega club! I didn't expect Mega Audino, but I'm glad that it finally gets the Fairy-type. Mega Slowbro's design looks like it was borrowed from this one comic making fun of Mega Evolution. This raises some suspicion as to the news' validity. Also, the following comment didn't help me either:

I do have to wonder about how good the source is, though, if only because it was first revealed on the Korean site, rather then in, say, CoroCoro. I also have to wonder how Mega Slowbro hasn't fallen over yet.
I'll give the site a benefit of a doubt as for these Mega being real, but nothing's really set in stone yet.

Also, Mega Slowbro reminds me of Carbink for some reason.

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
Well this was unexpected.

It's the official Korean site. This is as reliable as the official English site (Pokemon.com).

Ey b0ss
Reaction score
Mega Slowbro looks really freaking scared like it wants to scream for help but fears it will get eaten. It also reminds me of a spin-top. Oi, Hitmontop you have a new friend!
Audino looks really freaking pretty!

The Coolest Character in the Worst Series
Reaction score
Gamefreak: D'OH! >_<

Though I gotta say, I really wasn't expecting Audino to be the first Gen Fiver to go Mega! O.O

Last edited:
Religion is a club
Reaction score
Audino is a nice surprise. Not expecting Mega Slowking anytime soon, since Mega Gallade is still missing. Besides, they'd probably be unveiled together, no? And of course, Mega [email protected] still needs to be officially unveiled.

Face the Darkness
Reaction score
What. What.

Ok those designs are just kind of strange but whatever.