• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mega Audino and Slowbro revealed: Korean Pokémon site quickly removes pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Mega Audino and Slowbro revealed: Korean Pokémon site quickly removes pages

The official Korean Pokémon site has revealed Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino.

Read more on Bulbanews

Omg!!! Finally a gen 5 mega, and one of my favourite Pokemon to boot! Yay :D

Very unexpected, Mega Audino looks great though, and I'm glad it's part Fairy too. Slowbro is the first split evolution to receive a mega evolution I believe?

This was certainly unexpected. However, they both look somewhat underwhelming, in terms of gameplay. Mega Slowbro misses out on Regenerator (which is what makes Slowbro so good), and Mega Audino (woo, Gen V Mega!) seems to be built exclusively for Doubles.

This was certainly unexpected. However, they both look somewhat underwhelming, in terms of gameplay. Mega Slowbro misses out on Regenerator (which is what makes Slowbro so good), and Mega Audino (woo, Gen V Mega!) seems to be built exclusively for Doubles.

Oblivious is good too. It's a Taunt-immune Trick Room setter.

Well this was unexpected.

I do have to wonder about how good the source is, though, if only because it was first revealed on the Korean site, rather then in, say, CoroCoro. I also have to wonder how Mega Slowbro hasn't fallen over yet.

It seems like Gen V finally joined the Mega club! I didn't expect Mega Audino, but I'm glad that it finally gets the Fairy-type. Mega Slowbro's design looks like it was borrowed from this one comic making fun of Mega Evolution. This raises some suspicion as to the news' validity. Also, the following comment didn't help me either:

I do have to wonder about how good the source is, though, if only because it was first revealed on the Korean site, rather then in, say, CoroCoro. I also have to wonder how Mega Slowbro hasn't fallen over yet.
I'll give the site a benefit of a doubt as for these Mega being real, but nothing's really set in stone yet.

Also, Mega Slowbro reminds me of Carbink for some reason.

Well this was unexpected.

It's the official Korean site. This is as reliable as the official English site (Pokemon.com).

Mega Slowbro looks really freaking scared like it wants to scream for help but fears it will get eaten. It also reminds me of a spin-top. Oi, Hitmontop you have a new friend!
Audino looks really freaking pretty!

Gamefreak: D'OH! >_<

Though I gotta say, I really wasn't expecting Audino to be the first Gen Fiver to go Mega! O.O

Last edited:
Audino is a nice surprise. Not expecting Mega Slowking anytime soon, since Mega Gallade is still missing. Besides, they'd probably be unveiled together, no? And of course, Mega Lati@s still needs to be officially unveiled.

What. What.

Ok those designs are just kind of strange but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom