• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mega charizard Y vs Mega charizard X

firejet69

Reaction score
Lets say if ash did manage to get a megastone for charizard and a keystone for himself and he crosses paths with alain(trainer from special mega evolution episode who owns charizard X). Assuming that ashs charizard mega evolves into charizard Y.....who would win: Mega charizard Y(ash) vs Mega charizard X(alain)?...well dont u think it would be an intense battle.

I assume Ash will have a Mega Charizard Y. Since Charizard X been used for Red and Alian.

I have a feeling if this scenario happens it will be a tie. It wouldn't surprise me if the writers make Ash lose.

I'm putting my money on Alan, though I imagine it would be close.

Since alain has been training with his charizard from time to time their chances of winning are slightly higher. Ashs charizard has been in the charific valley for a long time and is now located at professor oaks lab.....so in the meantime it has not spent a lot of time with ash. But one thing which makes ash and his charizard strong is the bond which connects them....Well whoever wins it would surely be a close battle.

If they have more than one battle, there's a fair chance that Alain and Megazard X will win the first one, while Ash and Megazard Y will win the second.

Since Mega Charizard X is shown off so much, I have no doubt Alain would win as much as I'd rather he lose. I mean his base form Charizard probably isn't even that good, the Mega Evolution is what gives it power. While Ash's Charizard has been shown training extensively and it known to posses a lot of power. I mean come on it wrecked Iris's Dragonite and that thing was a beast, without breaking a sweat. If he went Mega, safe to say MCX would lose IMO.

Well, Alain's MCharizard X would resist any Fire moves Ash wanted to use, but Ash's Charizard does know Dragon Tail for some super-effective damage. It really could go either way, but overall I could see Alain winning more than Ash.

Back
Top Bottom