• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mega Evolution anime shorts to be available on Pokémon TV: 13 separate shorts to be a

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Mega Evolution anime shorts to be available on Pokémon TV: 13 separate shorts to be added in ...

13 new anime shorts featuring prominent Mega Evolutions from Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, titled Mega Evolution Pokédex Shorts, are to be added to the Pokémon TV website and applications over the next few weeks, with two specials already available.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Mega Evolution anime shorts to be available on Pokémon TV: 13 separate shorts to

Cool! This a pleasant surprise! :-D

And here I thought they would NEVER be dubbed...

Re: Mega Evolution anime shorts to be available on Pokémon TV: 13 separate shorts to

So these be getting dubbed? Nice.

Poor Oak... He's been doing his lectures for over 15 years and never got outside of Japan. Alain and Mairin do it for a couple of months and they get dubbed to five different languages already...

It's cool that these are getting dubbed. Like a lot of people I had my doubts that these would ever leave Japan.

What's less cool is TPCI removing the Japanese music and them replacing the Japanese text on Manon's notebook with gibberish.

I'm glad to see these dubbed cause it really felt like dub-only viewers are missing something here. (and to a lesser extent still missing due to never getting any of Oak's corner, which admittedly isn't nearly as "exciting" but I always wished they just kept these at the end of every ep... but I know it's obviously never happening)

Poor Oak... He's been doing his lectures for over 15 years and never got outside of Japan. Alain and Mairin do it for a couple of months and they get dubbed to five different languages already...

Hey, gotta show gaijin kids those Mega Evolutions in action! (especially since this is the most some of them will get being animated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom