• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mega-Evolutionary Art

Taengoo

the kid leader
Reaction score
Hey guys, I decided to get away from the Writer's Workshop a bit, so I decided I would do mega-evolutionary art.

Keep in mind that I do not have a printer that I can scan my artwork into my computer, so you'll have to settle for crappy phone pictures of my art for now!

The first one I've drawn so far is a team of mega evolutionaries - Mega Houndoom, Scizor, Heracross, Gyarados, Alakazam, and Garchomp. Sorry for the poor quality, again.

image.jpg

That's all for now.

I like how you highlighted a feature of each mega, it really makes the image pop. And the detail looks great. Well done, I'd love to see more work in the future. :)

Sorry this is really late, and it isn't entirely 'mega-evolutionary', but it's related to ORAS! A evolutionary line of the Shiny Beldum from Mystery Gift!

image.jpg

You did a great job with the shading and the overall look of the Mega Evolutions! I agree with Dolce that the conservation of color being limited to specific colors really improves the artwork. You're great, and you should feel great!

Finished a drawing of Mega Latias, which I'll be entering in the ORAS art contest - It was entirely done in blue, in honor of Pokémon Sapphire. May looks kind of weird, sorry. xD

image.jpg

EDIT: Looks like I was a bit too late, and Mega Latias didn't exist in the third gen games. xD Oh well, it still looks pretty cool.

EDIT: Looks like I was a bit too late, and Mega Latias didn't exist in the third gen games. xD Oh well, it still looks pretty cool.

We would have still taken the entry honestly! But it really looks great especially with May riding Mega Latias since it shows off a new feature in the games. :)

WP_20141203_23_41_25_Pro.jpg

Alright guys, sorry for the wait on this one, I decided to do a quick charcoal sketch of Mega Gallade, and the shading is by far not my greatest work. Good news, I may be getting a new printer soon!

It's a good start though, your transitions are smooth and I like how you can see the different values.

Sorry for such a late update! This is really overdue, but I was quite busy. Needless to say, I did a drawing of Mega Banette, and I'm pretty proud of it!

WP_20141221_01_31_23_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom