• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mega Lucario Collection announced for October: Figure, promo, 4 packs for $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Mega Lucario Collection announced for October: Figure, promo, 4 packs for $20

A new TCG product has been announced for October. Being released October 3, the Mega Lucario Collection will contain four booster packs, a Lucario promotional card and a Lucario promotional figure. No image is currently available.

Read more on Bulbanews

I will be getting this, though the only thing 'mega' about it is the figure. I would have expected a less powerful mega Lucario card but hey, no big deal. I just want that freaking figure.

I wish they did do more things like this with a figure included because I personally buy them mostly for the figures (and the whole thing is a bargain even if pull rates are reduced). Even the tins did some figures at points like the Unova starter tins which had a figure inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom