• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Mega Lucario Collection announced for October: Figure, promo, 4 packs for $20

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Mega Lucario Collection announced for October: Figure, promo, 4 packs for $20

A new TCG product has been announced for October. Being released October 3, the Mega Lucario Collection will contain four booster packs, a Lucario promotional card and a Lucario promotional figure. No image is currently available.

Read more on Bulbanews

Ey b0ss
Reaction score
I will be getting this, though the only thing 'mega' about it is the figure. I would have expected a less powerful mega Lucario card but hey, no big deal. I just want that freaking figure.

I wish they did do more things like this with a figure included because I personally buy them mostly for the figures (and the whole thing is a bargain even if pull rates are reduced). Even the tins did some figures at points like the Unova starter tins which had a figure inside.