• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mega Man 11 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler53841

Reaction score
Now that Mega Man 11 has come out lets hear some opinions.

Good points:
Double Gear system works pretty well and can help out in tough spots.
Good Special Weapon Arsenal.
Useful purchasable parts for improving game performance.
Challenges similar to Mega Man 10, Mega Man Legacy Collection, and Mega Man Legacy Collection 2.

Bad Points.
Lack of Proto Man and Bass.
Getting past achievements is harder especially for earning the Platinum Trophy for the PS4 version.
Getting achievements done for most stages is really tricky.
The fact that Rush Coil and Rush Jet now have the same Energy Meter.

That is my initial review of Mega Man 11 after taking 2 days to complete it thankfully due to both using the Demo and my longtime veteran experience at playing the Mega Man series.

Yeah, that's pretty much my thoughts too. And while I am upset that we didn't get ProtoMan or Bass playable modes (I'm holding out for DLC), I'm more upset that there's no Bass boss fight. The concept of Double Gear and boosting a robot's power is exactly the sort of thing that Bass would go for, and make a great boss fight.

The boss designs are pretty good too. Almost all of them are well designed and I adore Tundra Man, but Torch Man was pretty lazy, not gonna lie. Also I love how they're all pun-spouting dorks.

It's a good game. Nothing remarkably innovative like almost every classic entry, but it's fun for fans of the series, regardless. That's all I cared about in getting a new Mega Man game.

Yeah, that's pretty much my thoughts too. And while I am upset that we didn't get ProtoMan or Bass playable modes (I'm holding out for DLC), I'm more upset that there's no Bass boss fight. The concept of Double Gear and boosting a robot's power is exactly the sort of thing that Bass would go for, and make a great boss fight.

The boss designs are pretty good too. Almost all of them are well designed and I adore Tundra Man, but Torch Man was pretty lazy, not gonna lie. Also I love how they're all pun-spouting dorks.

I also saw that it is possible to switch the character voices to the Japanese ones, much like with the Legacy Collection PS1 and PS2 releases, but one change is that it is now possible to keep the English text when doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom