• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 and 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler53841

Reaction score
Hope for all you Mega Man X Fans are looking forward to the release of these games which are less than a month away.

One important change for Mega Man X5 is that the bosses names which in the original english release were references to the band Guns N' Roses will be changed for the Legacy Collection 2 release to be more like their original Japanese names.

Here is a reference link: Mega Man Undoes One Of Its Weirdest Choices With New X Collection

Also here is a video recently released by Capcom:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr8zqhUDzYM

I'm a little sad over the name changes. They were silly, but I felt they added a unique twist to X5's Mavericks. Nevermind the fact that X5 is my favorite game in the series and I might be biased
I'm really looking forward to Challenge Mode though. Well, most of them. The idea of fighting some bosses (Magma Dragoon, The Skiver/Spiral Pegasus, and a couple of others) with help is a little scary.

I have seen other X challenges on Youtube, though I am happy to see what will be present when the games are released. One thing is clear they won't be using any of the bosses from the PS2 games (X7 and X8) because of the differences in graphics (even though I will be happy to play both of them, X8 mostly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom