• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mega Metagross officially announced: Ability confirmed to be Tough Claws

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and I'll just sit here quietly, waiting for a Gen V Pokemon to finally get a Mega and be silently disappointed when it doesn't...

You too hmm? Honestly, I don't know what I'd do if there are no Gen V megas.

...please tell me Steven isn't the Champion again, because I won't be able to beat the game...unless I bring a legendary along to kill Mega Metagross, then use my normal 'mons on the rest of his team.
Looks like I'm gonna have to send Riser over ASAP. Either that or I'll rely on my shiny Adamant No Guard Golurk I got via the Gen V GTS as I'm not taking Torchic as my starter. Metagross can be a pain in the skidplate at times but I think I'll be ready.

...and I'll just sit here quietly, waiting for a Gen V Pokemon to finally get a Mega and be silently disappointed when it doesn't...

I think it would be awesome if Golurk got a Mega Evolution and a few other Steel/Rock/Ground types. Like, a whole group of robotic pokemons. A Transformers theme team sounds cool.

...please tell me Steven isn't the Champion again, because I won't be able to beat the game...unless I bring a legendary along to kill Mega Metagross, then use my normal 'mons on the rest of his team.
It got weak to Dark and Ghost this gen because of the Steel nerf, so just get a Dark or Ghost and it goes down easily.

That I still think is one of the most unnecessary nerfs, but eh, whatever. At least Steven would be way better than what Diantha had to offer battle-wise.

If they didn't nerf it then Aegislash would have been the most broken poke since Shadow Tag Wobuffet debuted.

Speaking of oil' aegie might be a hard counter to MetaG as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom