• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Mega Mewtwo X vs Y

I'm not fond of either of these, but I'd have to pick Y, just because it's more sleek and flexible-looking.

I don't really like either very much, but I voted for X, because it looks less weird and is not connected to the Genesect movie. Ah, I remember that SmashFAQs movie night...

I'd love to see the unplayable cards they will create out of these Pokémon.

I was thinking my opinion would be the unpopular one - i prefer Y.
(as it is it's even so far)

Insomnia and a huge sp. at. for using Psystrike means it doesn't stop easily. Also Barrier + Recover can make up for the low phys. def.

I never liked Mewtwo to begin with, but I find the purple-jellybean toes of Y to be endlessly creepy.

I voted X because I like that bulky, muscular Mewtwo X design a lot more than the floating embryonic design of Y. I also like the twist of a physical mewtwo that X gives to the normal mewtwo which is focused largely on being a special attacker.

Definitely Y. I actually really like the design of this mega, almost more than the regular Mewtwo tbh. I just find the slim, slightly more mew-like appearance appealing. X on the other hand I don't really like. I absolutely hated it at first, but it's sort of grown on me, but not enough for me to like it. I think it's feet look really weird and I don't particularly like it's shortened tail. However I do like how they have designed it's face and it's blue eyes. No doubt it will grow on me more, but Y will forever be my favourite of the two.

Both are really ugly. I vastly prefer the original Mewtwo.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom